Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} (16964 Views)

Poll: week 5 who is hotter whitesturd vs Abekeade08

Abekeade08: 54% (31 votes)
whitesturd: 45% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2010
michelin89:

Could it be someone voted without your knowledge? That message is a default post-vote on a locked poll.
That's impossible, no one knows I use NL "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh"  shocked shocked It happened last week as well with last weeks vote.

Kenny_G:

ha ha ha, aha dont demote me to no. 3

Or No.10 sef.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2010
sweetpie23:

maybe you voted unknowingly wink
No way I swear im not losing my mind grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Or No.10 sef.
and there was me thinking all that "babe u r simply the best" moans were genuine, so all they get me is a 10th spot! sad!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sweetpie23: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

shocked shocked It happened last week as well with last weeks vote.

Or No.10 sef.
lol this is getting interesting shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2010
Kenny_G:

and there was me thinking all that "babe u r simply the best" moans were genuine, so all they get me is a 10th spot! sad!
Aint you happy your in my top 10 spot? do you want to be relegated to 2nd division? I could do that ya know grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Aint you happy your in my top 10 spot? do you want to be relegated to 2nd division? I could do that ya know grin grin grin
and who the heck have u got in ur top 10? remember all the good times we had, i even voted for u sef two weeks ago surely all that must count grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by chiogo(f): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
Sweetypie. . .your intros are so funny. grin Good job though.

I've voted. tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by bkbabe97: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2010
Abekeade gets my "votes" all day!!! Is this even a competition!!!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sweetpie23: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2010
bk/babe97:

Abekeade gets my "votes" all day!!! Is this even a competition!!!
we know you want her as a wife so this is no suprise grin

chiogo:

Sweetypie. . .your intros are so funny. grin Good job though.

I've voted. tongue
thanks e nor easy at all grin at least some people appreciate it smiley

Ebonyeyes:

Not flirting hun, just telling him to play his position grin grin
I hope so grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Chykason(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2010
Any of the contestants want to buy my votes?
Hook me up on my YIM, lets negoti8!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by chibaby5(f): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
shocked I won WE3k 4??!. . . awwwwwww Thanks 2 errr1 dat vot3d 4 me. . .I love you all kiss kiss kiss I love you 2 nike kiss. . . .Goodluck 2 ds week's contestants cool
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ayettymama(f): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2010
abeke

hawt as shizz!!!
firm abs!

got all the right genes in her blood mayne!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by tayoast(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
awwww,

attack vs defence,

I'm indifferent
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by hackney(m): 1:55am On Feb 28, 2010
I think whitesturd is hot!!
serious arse and now them babies?
Wow.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by chika98: 2:01am On Feb 28, 2010
Why would any sensible woman put those sort of photos on the net to begin with? And why are you lot even voting for such crap??
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 2:07am On Feb 28, 2010
Definitely whitesturd.

I like fit girls but the way abeke talks, she comes across as a fit freak. I somehow get the impression fitness would be a large fraction of her daily convo with a partner, whilst whitesturd, it will be about romping. I will go for the romping.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 28, 2010
^^^^
Shouldnt you be happy that your girl keeps fit? if she gets chunky you will be the one running to NL to help you on ways to dump her grin grin Im a fitness gal as well and its a natural way to wade of depression and keep in shape at the same time, one cant ask for much.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 2:17am On Feb 28, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

^^^^
Shouldnt you be happy that your girl keeps fit? if she gets chunky you will be the one running to NL to help you on ways to dump her grin grin Im a fitness gal as well and its a natural way to wade of depression and keep in shape at the same time, one cant ask for much.

I said I like fit girls and would prefer it, but not fit freaks.

I don't mind a bit of weight on a girl as long as her curves are still intact.

I am all for these over a fit freak:

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/LiVmBHVFm-c[/flash]
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 28, 2010
Abe's body is sick. She should be commended for staying in shape when most cannot be bothered.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 2:39am On Feb 28, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Abe's body is sick. She should be commended for staying in shape when most cannot be bothered.

She has a great body and even personality, and I would on the norm be into her if not for the freakiness about fitness.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

I said I like fit girls and would prefer it, but not fit freaks.

I don't mind a bit of weight on a girl as long as her curves are still intact.

I am all for these over a fit freak:

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/LiVmBHVFm-c[/flash]
isnt the denise bird the girl who does thne weather on Sky News and Travel programme ? she is actually cute
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2010
Kenny_G:

isnt the denise bird the girl who does thne weather on Sky News and Travel programme ? she is actually cute

Yep, it is. She is very very cute, look at that face for God sake.

I also like the way she talks. It is like if she is flirting amorously with you when she is telling you the weather of the day.  grin That is why I like Sky weather report.  cheesy

And the weight looks nice on her as she still has very defined curves and looks great in a bikini on her Travel programme.

She is a date in my books.  cool It doesn't always have to be the skinny girls the Western media advocate.  undecided
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by jaybee3(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2010
denise is hawt hawt hawt. cool cool cool
how ur leg?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

Yep, it is. She is very very cute.

I also like the way she talks. It is like if she is flirting amorously with you when she is telling you the weather of the day.  grin That is why I like Sky weather report.  cheesy

And the weight looks nice on her as she still has very defined curves and looks great in a bikini on her Travel programme.

She is a date in my books.  cool It doesn't always have to be the skinny girls the Western media advocate. undecided
i havent seen her for a while now but her substitute Lucy verasamy is the bomb
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2010
jay bee:

denise is hawt hawt hawt. cool cool cool
how your leg?

Mate, it is swollen like hell. I am still walking with a limp like I did yesterday.

One knee is one and the half the size of the other. I can't stretch it straight and I can't bend it past my toes being 5 inches above the ground.

I am sure I have torn a ligament at the back of my knee, as I can feel it. So that is me out for about 5 weeks for sure. I will have to go to the Hospital now, I was hoping it would not come to that.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ayettymama(f): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2010
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2010
ayettymama:

Wetin you know understand?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2010
Kenny_G:

i havent seen her for a while now but her substitute Lucy verasamy is the bomb

Not really my type though. I am not keen on girls that I can see all the bones around their neck. I bet her thighs would not be much bigger than her arms.

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by jaybee3(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2010
chei all dat sag, pele. who ever said footballers don't deserve the pounds they earn.
should i get denise to come rub on it though? it might do the trick cool cool
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2010
jay bee:

chei all dat sag, pele. who ever said footballers don't deserve the pounds they earn.
should i get denise to come rub on it though? it might do the trick cool cool

I would chain her to the bed and she would never get out of my house. grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

Not really my type though. I am not keen on girls that I can see all the bones around their neck. I bet her thighs would not be much bigger than her arms.

sorry abt ur leg, wetin happen?

@post
me too i'd rather have the fleshy denise but lucy is just so sexy when she does her thing
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ayettymama(f): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2010
lol

so its tru

men do lust over the weather girls!

im off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities / That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.