Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} (16995 Views)

Poll: week 5 who is hotter whitesturd vs Abekeade08

Abekeade08: 54% (31 votes)
whitesturd: 45% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 1:45am On Mar 04, 2010
ravenzord:

Wait until I decide U've squirmed enough cool.

They're very very skinny, now those are the kinda chicks Saga was complaining about.

you are not serious at all. why do u think u r that special

yea they're very skinny i agree. lol but saga was a bit too harsh on them. lol i felt bad

doyin13:

So na who win the vote na?

whitesturd
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by doyin13(m): 1:49am On Mar 04, 2010
na wa. . . so dem vote for face wey dey no see.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 1:50am On Mar 04, 2010
@sweetiepie, I knew you would do this to me.

LOL U GUYS ARE FUNNY

ABEKE IS NOT TOO SKINNY

MAYBE SHE JUST LOOKS LIKE THAT TO YOU COS SHES FAR IN THE PIC

SHE IS NOT TOO SKINNY AT ALL!

YOU CANNOT COMPARE HER TO THE GIRLS IN THE PIX WIT ALL THE BONES HANGIN OUT!

SHE IS FIT! WIV TONED ABS- UP CLOSE SHE LOOKS BAD!!!! WIV BIG bosoms! (IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY!)

SHE ISNT TOO SKINNY AT ALL SHES PERFECT

Ose jare Ayetty, what is all this Abeke is skinny, lol. Anyway you have seen more pics of me so you know better.

@michelin, Thanks girl. I can't belive all these people calling me skinny, phew so funny.

@sagamite. I am into living a fitness lifestlye because i always want to stay healthy and look good for myself and my future hubby. I definitely don't consider myself a fitness freak sha, but to each his own.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by doyin13(m): 1:55am On Mar 04, 2010
Abekeade08:

@sweetiepie, I knew you would do this to me.

Ose jare Ayetty, what is all this Abeke is skinny, lol. Anyway you have seen more pics of me so you know better.

@michelin, Thanks girl. I can't belive all these people calling me skinny, phew so funny.

@sagamite. I am into living a fitness lifestlye because i always want to stay healthy and look good for myself and my future hubby. I definitely don't consider myself a fitness freak sha, but to each his own.

Abeke. . .no mind them jare. I voted for you with two hands and leg sef.

And walahi. . .I fit kill myself on top treadmill for woman like you.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 1:56am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

you are not serious at all. why do u think u r that special

Erm. . .wait and see  wink. Those girls are really skinny sha, but Sagamite has a very bad mouth.

@ Abeke: Oya show more na, put all these people to shame grin.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 04, 2010
Nigerian men are very funny species.

Dem say Naija women fat and needs to hit the gym.

Now we have a toned BABE, they're now saying she's too skinny.

Infact, where's my 5 burgers, time to eat jare.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ayettymama(f): 1:59am On Mar 04, 2010
abeke won

wat happened to the kini sef?

dont mind saga- hes full of bull crap!

hes afraid abeke will take him dwn in a wrestle!

kmt- how is that skinny?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 2:01am On Mar 04, 2010
doyin13:

Woman wrapper extraordinaire grin.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 2:22am On Mar 04, 2010
ravenzord:

Erm. . .wait and see  wink. Those girls are really skinny sha, but Sagamite has a very bad mouth.

what's with all these wait and see. i've been waiting since forever cry cry

FL Gators:

lol. very counfused species i must add.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sjeezy8: 2:30am On Mar 04, 2010
FL Gators:

orobo to bad ohhhhh
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 2:36am On Mar 04, 2010
# Oyinda: Patience girl, patience. . .upload ur own while we're waiting cheesy.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 2:47am On Mar 04, 2010

lol , Doyin, something dey worry you. grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by doyin13(m): 2:52am On Mar 04, 2010
ravenzord:

# Oyinda: Patience girl, patience. . .upload your own while we're waiting cheesy.

abi. . Oyinda

let us see, let us see, let us see.  grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 2:53am On Mar 04, 2010
ravenzord:

# Oyinda: Patience girl, patience. . .upload your own while we're waiting cheesy.

it's ok. i can wait till the end of the world just for u to post the pic. no wahala i'll be waiting
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 2:55am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

it's ok. i can wait till the end of the world just for u to post the pic. no wahala i'll be waiting

Ah ahn, what of ur own pic?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 3:02am On Mar 04, 2010
ravenzord:

Ah ahn, what of your own pic?

Wait until I decide U've squirmed enough cool.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 3:10am On Mar 04, 2010
LOL, IYM. . .are we now eels, squirming over each other?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 3:16am On Mar 04, 2010
wetin be IYM?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 3:17am On Mar 04, 2010
In Your Mind smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 3:19am On Mar 04, 2010
ha i see
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 3:21am On Mar 04, 2010
Me too I want to see. . .your pic tongue.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 3:24am On Mar 04, 2010
that can't happen. so why not just forget abt n lets close d chapter? wot do u say? lol
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 3:25am On Mar 04, 2010
Why can't that happen? I've seen ur twin's pic, it's not fair to her y'know.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 3:26am On Mar 04, 2010
ha if u've seen my twin then u've seen me then!!!! that's good to hear. haha
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 3:28am On Mar 04, 2010
Nah, no 2 people are truly identical, I should know, I have twin siblings.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 3:30am On Mar 04, 2010
really? u've lived with them all ur life (all their lives) so maybe that's why u can notice the difference. it will be harder for a stranger to notice. don't think u will be able to tell d difference btw me and my twin.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 3:31am On Mar 04, 2010
Ehen, oya upload lemme see if I agree.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 3:37am On Mar 04, 2010
i don't have my pics on my computer

its ok if u don't agree. grin
r u in UK? orUAE cause u n bluespice r good friends frm what i kno
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by doyin13(m): 3:39am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

UK ko, Uk ni. . .Try Djibouti grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ravenzord(m): 3:41am On Mar 04, 2010
oyinda.:

Err, ok, just pulling ur legs anyways,

I'm in Nigeria, I and bluespice became friends on NL. BTW how'd U know we are friends?

doyin13:

UK ko, Uk ni. . .Try Djibouti grin grin

LOL, see this Okokomaiko tout making noise, comot jare!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by oyinda3(f): 3:46am On Mar 04, 2010

I'm in Nigeria, I and bluespice became friends on NL. BTW how'd U know we are friends?

lol. 'cause all posts on NL are for public view aren't they? tongue

doyin13, where r u? u look like a london person.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 04, 2010
Yeye people.

Is people like Abeke you're calling 'skinny'? shocked I'll take that shape any day any time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities / B 2 / What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.