Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} (16981 Views)

Poll: week 5 who is hotter whitesturd vs Abekeade08

Abekeade08: 54% (31 votes)
whitesturd: 45% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2010
Abekeade08:

@platinum-hey baby girl, how have u been? Keep up with those donkey kicks cos summer is coming soon. @madlady, thank you jamaican princess wink

thanks sha, Got my swimsuit taped to my wall. Its a sexy a$$ one oo.
Ralph Lauren Black Crochet
[img]http://base0.googlehosted.com/base_media?q=http://i17.ebayimg.com/01/i/001/04/f8/febd_1_sbl.JPG&size=17&dhm=b8e73058&hl=en[/img]
its this but the color is black, and the panty line isnt high like the pic, very sexy grin
the donkey kicks with weights  . .  man lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2010
Abekeade08:

@platinum-hey baby girl, how have u been? Keep up with those donkey kicks cos summer is coming soon. @madlady, thank you jamaican princess wink

baby u won, I always knew it kiss kiss
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2010
Lol tee jay and Honeric, y'all are funny. @ @platinum, that's a banging suit. I have some 2 piece suits from vs.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2010
Wow, just saw the vote tally. At least now teejay and honeric won't start a civil war on nl lol. Thanks to all who voted for moi and let me win this prestigious nl award grin wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by honeric01(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
Thank God Abek won, if not, una for don hear say seun don disappear and that he's somewhere in the ND creek eating sugarcane. cool

oya abek, come pay your due, 1200 push-ups untop of zuma rock.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
Abekeade08:

Wow, just saw the vote tally. I actually thot whitesturd won. At least now teejay and honeric won't start a civil war on nl lol. Thanks to all who voted for moi and let me win this prestigious nl award grin wink

you deserve it hon! kiss kiss

Abekeade08:

@ @platinum, that's a banging suit. I have some 2 piece suits from vs.

Thanks u have a pic of the suits?
that swimsuit always causes a disturbance among men grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2010
Lol honeric, I don't know who the bigger clown is between u and na2day. Hmm pushups u say? oya start counting 1,2,3,
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2010
how did abeke win this? shocked
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2010
Thanks darling. ----I don't have pics of the swimsuit. I am on my iPhone at work, so I'll post them later when I can use my home comp. Disturbance ke, the bobos should mind their own business instead of looking at moi tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Ibime(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2010
hehehehe. . . I need a link to weeks 1, 2, 3 and 4! tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
Baby Abekeade08, Actually I just had an idea, I had this scarf thing  that I wore for a shoot, I think it would be awesome for a swimsuit and it would sell well!

Im try to find someone who can make it, do you know anyone?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by honeric01(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
Abekeade08:

Lol honeric, I don't know who the bigger clown is between u and na2day. Hmm pushups u say? oya start counting 1,2,3,

you sure say you dey do push-ups so? how manage you still get fingers to type?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2010
My dear, why would u want to go into that business? Do u want to sell the scarves in naija or in the u.s? I don't know anyone who makes them oo.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by TeeJay6(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2010
abeke, ok u deserved the award and i wish u all the best, but i have to admit the faceless Whitesturd's blom blom compromised my judgements big-time
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2010
Abekeade08:

My dear, why would u want to go into that business? Do u want to sell the scarves in naija or in the u.s? I don't know anyone who makes them oo.

Moved -> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-408029.0.html
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by whitesturd(f): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
Thanks to all those who voted for me grin kiss, congrats to the winner oh.i love u all kiss kiss kiss
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2010
It's very cute on u dear, but women generally want to cover their rear end and hips at the beach while showing off their chesticles
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
Moved to Fashion Section smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2010
Moved. smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2010
whitesturd:

Thanks to all those who voted for me grin kiss, congrats to the winner oh.i love u all kiss kiss kiss
abi you don finally show face ni grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by whitesturd(f): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2010
rokiatu:

abi you don finally show face ni grin

roki wot now.show face wink wink wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
at least show us your face for just 1 minute, I give you my precious vote you know grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2010
Moved to Fashion
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by InesQor(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2010
davidylan:

how did abeke win this?  shocked
shocked shocked Helep me ask o! Im more shocked than you are, I guess.

@Abekeade: No offence o! Congrats!!

@whitesturd: I voted for you even before I saw the two profile pictures. I believe a hot lady consists of much more than her curves and ovaloidiforms grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by chic2pimp(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2010
davidylan:

how did abeke win this? shocked
Good Question grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2010
^^ Cos she deserves it
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Cos she deserves it

Dayo, you don see this?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-405445.0.html
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by dayokanu(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2010
Nooo

I would be there soon
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by honeric01(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2010
whitesturd:

you would have won if you did the right thing lipsrsealed

Don't ask me what the right thing is, ask Murray Bruce of STV lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2010
Talk of weather girls,that jennifer delgado of Cnn just has my di.ck upright wen she's on screen
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2010
Abekeade08:

Na2day, I see u have picked a new victim to bother. Msdarkskin, don't bother with him, he is a clown.  @ a-40, I am half naija/half trini, but omo Yoruba ijinle ni mi. I take my fitness regimen very seriously, cos I want to stay healthy and look good for a very long time.           

wink He's a clown indeed. You are half trini? Cool. You are the second Trini/Naija person I have heard of, I had class with a guy whose mom is Trinidadian and his father Nigerian. Kewl combination smiley.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along / Angry Man Caught His Wife Having S3x With Another Man – WATCH What He Did / Single Men Live Longer Than Married Men - Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.