Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard (68275 Views)

Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by mavinc4u(f): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
Daboomb:

I hear you, IPOB Proffessor! grin grin

American soldiers must be the worst coward because they have the most sophisticated weapons they fight with.
I hear ya, iPOB miscreant. undecided undecided

I just hope you are not anywhere near the South West, selling Gaala in their beautiful traffic. grin grin

Werey, those that sell gala in traffic are better than you, just get that into your brain.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by nitt: 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
False, there was a skirmish but the panic is based more on rumours.

Just confirmed from family members in jos.

The Government was fast acting, that's good.

Peace not Conflict

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Daboomb: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
mavinc4u:

shocked taking a life? babe do you mean you just killed somebody? Has it gotten to that stage?

So, you really beleive what that runt has been spewing online in the last 4hrs? shocked shocked

Before, it said it has killed four, now it is one!

The runt cant even face a Dog, talk-less of killing a humanbeing!
grin grin
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Daboomb: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
mavinc4u:

Werey, those that sell gala in traffic are better than you, just get that into your brain.

hahaha, E pain am gaan.

IPOB Piglet, please ask Cownu to come out of hiding now?
We want to hear his beautiful voice and kiss his urine! grin grin

awon Ooponu deede

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by GetMeRight: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
mavinc4u:

Abeg make I hear word. Do you actually know the definition of coward? Is only cowards that fight with weapons, brave men don't fight with weapons. If you are not tired of this country does not mean others are not tired. If people are happy in this country tell me why everybody is running away at the slightest opportunity.
Everyone, masses except few elites, ruling class are tired of this country. But, who and where are those people that will make Biafra better than Nigeria? Just ask yourself what your governors and chairmen are doing with your monthly allocations. Are these not the same people that will become your leaders by default? Are these same youths who are into various criminal activities not the ones that will form bulk of Biafra?
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by famzynet: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
Buhari is about to cause civil war 2
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by mavinc4u(f): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
GetMeRight:

Everyone, masses except few elites, ruling class are tired of this country. But, who and where are those people that will make Biafra better than Nigeria? Just ask yourself what your governors and chairmen are doing with your monthly allocations. Are these not the same people that will become your leaders by default? Are these same youths who are into various criminal activities not the ones that will form bulk of Biafra?

Oga, most of you are not understanding it. If this country should split, I bet you there would be a big competition among every region as everyone will do their best to be better than others; which is african mentality and it will help in bringing out the best from each region and making every region great but we are more interested in listening to those crook politicians that have gotten it all and still benefiting.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Elliot2(m): 12:01am On Sep 15, 2017
Daboomb:

Verbiage and gabbage!

If you know you cant fight, why confront the Army ....because on edranged Albino who kept his own famil in london, said yo are brave! shocked shocked grin grin grin
If you know you are afraid, why kill innocent Northerners in Rivers state?
Why burn Ariaria Poilice station built with Public funds?
Why throw bottles at military APC if you are not looking for trouble?
Why thrratena whole nation when you are just 5% of it? grin grin

No be only maggots, sense would soon fall on all of you, very soon.
...There was already growing tension in the North when the Action Group northern tour came to Kano during the weekend of May 15-17, the tension was a result of the hostility towards the Northern delegation in Lagos. An orderly demonstration by the Northern Peoples Congress supporters against a proposed Action Group meeting took place on Friday, May 15. This was followed by small skirmishes on Saturday. Disturbances that led to the riot started out at the Colonial Hotel, on May 16, 1953 which was supposed to be the venue of a meeting by the Action Group led by Akintola. Prior the meeting, the Kano Native Authority withdrew its permission to grant the meeting. A mob gathered outside of the hotel and started stoning people close to the hotel, during the fracas, two people believed to be southerners died, the mob later attempted to gain entry into Sabon Gari but were subdued by the Native Authority police. The situation became more serious and became an inter-ethnic crisis on Sunday, May 17 {1953}when mobs of hooligans from Northern section of Kano, in particular Fagge attempted to break into the Southern and Igbo dominated Sabon Gari area with some success, though their original chants were against the Yorubas, the casualties in the Sabon Gari area were mostly Igbos.[2] Shops in the Sabon Gari market were looted and violent attacks took place. But the Native Authority police and the Army were called upon and prevented further entry of hooligans into the Kano area. The skirmishes further spilled into the indigenous Kano areas such as Fagge where small unorganized groups of people of different ethnic groups clashed. [3]
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Kazim88: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2017
Daboomb:

Verbiage and gabbage!

If you know you cant fight, why confront the Army ....because on edranged Albino who kept his own famil in london, said yo are brave! shocked shocked grin grin grin
If you know you are afraid, why kill innocent Northerners in Rivers state?
Why burn Ariaria Poilice station built with Public funds?
Why throw bottles at military APC if you are not looking for trouble?
Why thrratena whole nation when you are just 5% of it? grin grin

No be only maggots, sense would soon fall on all of you, very soon.

Like I said... A fool could had solve Kanu case without noise. It was just too easy... there were many options

But.. I noticed something..
they was this lust and happiness to drink blood... Kanu was giving Buhari that opportunity. it was too too tempting...

He could not resist it..

My question for you...?? With all the power.. all the lawyers... all the fund to...

Buhari could not treat Kanu Bleep up quietly.. how come??

He needed Battalion, Trucks, APC. and Multitude of Army.. to arrest one unarmed man... killed many, burn houses... trigger civil war yet the man remain unarested... (more opportunity for more blood)

Some one you can easily waylay on the road unexpectedly..
someone you can force a court to sign an arrest warrant On his head... and
someone that have court case on ground..

Why use military invasion... for one unarmed man??

You know why?? Kanu was not the target.. he was the excuse to kill Igbo people... to destroy Nigeria.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by mavinc4u(f): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Daboomb:

hahaha, E pain am gaan.

IPOB Piglet, please ask Cownu to come out of hiding now?
We want to hear his beautiful voice and kiss his urine! grin grin

awon Ooponu deede

Didn't know you were such a nuisance and a jobless fellow.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by kynbasil01: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2017
alizma:

is it that you haven't watch videos of the terrorist called Biafran soldier that were being circulated on social media, is that what u called peaceful or is it that u have not been privilege to hear of how bokoharam started? when an ex general is in charge, u don't threat the military by raising stupid set of people u call soldiers. let Kanu bring fort his soldier if he actually have them.
i watched the video but wasn't cool with it and i inquired and i was told they're his private security men and they're not even armed...This mentally redundant foolish bag of bones named buhari, came back from medical vacation not long ago only to start heating up the polity with his foolish but flawed managerial acumen.

Now there is confusion everywhere. What a useless vagabond in power.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by ONYII4TRUT: 12:22am On Sep 15, 2017
KevinDein:
Oh no. Not in j-Town. The town has been experiencing peace for more than 5 years in a row now, the last thing it needs is another crisis.

It shan't be well with Kanu, Igbos and their supporters angry

instead it bcoms u
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 15, 2017
This is what I have been saying about the method used by Kanu in his agitation. Now, it is clear, he has no say again in Nigeria. Even his threat that no election will take place in Anambra is now an empty boast. His members statements now are to draw sympathy from international organization and leaders.

Kanu gave his people false confidence that led to operation phyton dance 2. Naturally, why should a keke napep driver be flying the defunct Biafra Flag past The Nigerian Army security post. This is not done anywhere in the world. You are throwing stones and empty cans at Nigerian Army armoured tank and personnel, fighting soldiers in Uniform. During GEJ one of the COAS is from Abia State. We also have retired retired senior officers of the Armed Forces from the states in the East. A man that attempted to fly Biafra Flag past a NA checkpoint can as well burn Nigeria Flag at the same NA checkpoint, that is what it meant. There is no way the 'Nigerian Army Act' will not revolt.

The driver of the keke napep is ignorant of the implication of his action so also is those people throwing stones and cans at NA armoured tank and personnel because of false confidence given to them by Kanu.

I pray for genocide not to happen in this whole scenario. I can see the actualisation of Biafra in distant future but it should not be actualised on genocide.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by desmond2pk: 1:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Alexis11:
Funny how some people did not see anything wrong with KANU hate speeches.

May the blood of innocent Igbos that is about to be spilled in this country be upon Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants.
May your blood, the blood of your mother, sisters, brothers and uncle be spilled. Amen
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by babajero(m): 1:48am On Sep 15, 2017
KevinDein:
Oh no. Not in j-Town. The town has been experiencing peace for more than 5 years in a row now, the last thing it needs is another crisis.

It shan't be well with Kanu, Igbos and their supporters angry
it won't be well with you, if you say asking for freedom is bad, and may you never leave SLAVERY. As for buhari was Nigeria not peaceful when he was in comma overseas? Can you give me one good reason why he sent those fulani and yoruba men to Abia state all in the name of military men. What a country that only engage in war with it's citizens but can never fight an international war.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Timzyatcool24(m): 3:20am On Sep 15, 2017
czarina:
you live in Jos? If you do, any likelihood of the fracas coming towards Rayfield?
no around rapam and ahmadu bello way
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by obonujoker(m): 3:27am On Sep 15, 2017
mavinc4u:

Didn't know you were such a nuisance and a jobless fellow.

Leave Vedaxcool alone... this is what he does best.... Most Moslems are like that....

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by ChiefMarumba: 4:26am On Sep 15, 2017
So miscreants should be allowed to break law and order and do whatever pleases them, as if we don't have a government.
Even with the vp efforts in trying to calm frays did he listened or shows any restraint?
Nightwolf1:
This is happening because a foolish man is president of this country. I watched osibanjo closely how he was moving from region to region,meeting with opinion leaders and calming frayed nerves through dialogue and, all through his time as acting president, there was little or no trouble in any part of the country.

This mentally redundant foolish bag of bones named buhari, came back from medical vacation not long ago only to start heating up the polity with his foolish but flawed managerial acumen.

Now there is confusion everywhere. What a useless vagabond in power.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Alexis11:

May the blood of innocent Igbos that is about to be spilled in this country be upon Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants.
na you papa and Mama and all ur generation blood that will be spilled, not the Igbos. You think they ask for state of Origin before they spill?
Stupid Afonja
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Diso60090(m): 5:04am On Sep 15, 2017
EKITI001:

cc lalasticlala seun
na phone you use or touch light
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by DonBobes(m): 5:07am On Sep 15, 2017
babajero:
it won't be well with you, if you say asking for freedom is bad, and may you never leave SLAVERY. As for buhari was Nigeria not peaceful when he was in comma overseas? Can you give me one good reason why he sent those fulani and yoruba men to Abia state all in the name of military men. What a country that only engage in war with it's citizens but can never fight an international war.
In MFM's voice back to senda. Shege
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Naruto87(m): 5:08am On Sep 15, 2017
magoo10:
the Nigeria govt and her army should be held responsible for eruption of violence in the country .

those who support the army invasion of abia state are the real enemies of democracy and history will not forget them,what goes around comes around.

now the fire has been lit hope they can now peacefully conduct referendum.
I hope u know that's its KANU that lit the fire..how did u expect the government to react after such provocations?. Nigeria is not Britain and this isn't how Scotland achieved their referendum.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Emmanes: 5:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Reiyvinn:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/tension-jos-igbo-traders-allegedly-close-shops-fears-reprisal/

Coupled with the current happenings in Abia State, if this crisis gets to Jos, it would be almost impossible to extinguish the flame.

We call on the Federal Government and the Nigerian Army to please help us restore us to the affected zone to prevent a further catastrophe.
just look r wat u r saying dat we call d FG and d Nigerian pls what is d work of d police nd what is the work of Army in a country na waoo u nd ur FG going against d constitution
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Emmanes: 5:27am On Sep 15, 2017
just look @wat u r saying dat we call on d FG and d Nigerian Army pls what is d work of d police nd what is the work of d Army in a country na waoo u nd ur FG going against d constitution
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Nightwolf1: 6:22am On Sep 15, 2017
ChiefMarumba:
So miscreants should be allowed to break law and order and do whatever pleases them, as if we don't have a government.
Even with the vp efforts in trying to calm frays did he listened or shows any restraint?

They are miscreants for making demands within their right which go against ur interest clearly.

Why is it difficult to think out of the box when a Nigerian is involved?
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by fadaonyenna(m): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2017
czarina:
Angwan Rogo? undecided You get mind... I even fear going to Terminus sometimes
Angwan rogo is peacefull fa,na jus diz lil crisis wey hap xtarday make d place turn sambisa grin
Guy u dey fear ooo...terminus dey safe na
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Arielle: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2017
Alexis11:

Amen amen and Amen. When you sow seeds of hatred and discord, you should be ready to reap the full bounty of violence that has been created.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by czarina(f): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2017
fadaonyenna:

Angwan rogo is peacefull fa,na jus diz lil crisis wey hap xtarday make d place turn sambisa grin
Guy u dey fear ooo...terminus dey safe na
fear ke, it's just that area is crowded with Malo people and being from the South, you no go too blame me. grin
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Alexis11:

you see how devilish minded you are. You wish blood to be spilled just bc you hate kanu. Na your blood go spill not igbos
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by charleff512(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2017
SmartMugu:
Ghen Ghen. The battle has started. I'm watching it on 3d from a very far distance with my telescope. I wan see who go win this round of the battle.
It Wont Be Action Film If Your Relations Are Involved.Learn To Empathize
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by PHILipu1(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hian! Buhari enjoy the fracas you have created.

I don't know why we went to protest for him to come back.

He is clearly pissed off and is heating up the polity in reprisal for disturbing his UK rest.
blame your Cownu for every soul from south-east that is killed.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by alizma: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2017
steph2sweet:

You are a capital fool. Go lick ur dirty ass, na hate go kill you ediot.
by your statement, no sane man in my class will argue with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.