Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard (68296 Views)

Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by jazzdude(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
My God so this is how war looks like I don't feel any feelings killing this people its like I'm in a war front my uncle is out of bullets we've killed 9 people so far
you better shut up and stop behaving childish here. Serious issues are being discussed on this thread.Its like you didn't play much when you were young.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Otono4real(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Reiyvinn:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/tension-jos-igbo-traders-allegedly-close-shops-fears-reprisal/

Coupled with the current happenings in Abia State, if this crisis gets to Jos, it would be almost impossible to extinguish the flame.

We call on the Federal Government and the Nigerian Army to please help us restore us to the affected zone to prevent a further catastrophe.
yes there is tension in Jos and I pray it doesn't escalate into a full blown crisis. Please continue to pray for us here
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Oya deploy operation cow dance to the north na useless people
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Alexis11: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Dymaco:

may the blood of people murdered in abia be upon your head

Curse does not work that way boy grin
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by alizma: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
DonMekino:

U are deluded.... U ppl support what happened in jos because of whatever kanu did. I don't support kanu, but are u justifying wat just happened in jos?? As if we Nigerians have lost the sense of sanctity of human life
a deluded one is that man who turned his cup of what upside down and blame the water for coming out of the cup. is it not a wise saying that he who fetch ant infested firewood call for the lizard, why are u try to make such wise saying useless here?
back to your question, I am not justifying what is happening in the north but try to put sense in that your empty skull.

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by NothingDoMe: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
AdaNri1:
we reject it in Jesus name. You blood sucker, it will never be
Ameeeeennnnnnnn!
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by bal4real: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Alexis11:
Funny how some people did not see anything wrong with KANU hate speeches.

May the blood of innocent Igbos that is about to be spilled in this country be upon Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants.
By their words we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by czarina(f): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
luminouz:

Make one!!!
I see
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by luminouz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
czarina:
I see
U sound really scared!!! Pele!!!
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Alexis11: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
bal4real:

By their words we shall know them.

I'm sure that man in the picture is more handsome and healthy than your father. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Shome36(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
Luckygurl:

Awww!!
Worries of a caring boyfriend. embarassed

It's obvious she's joking, infact her comments on this thread has provided comic relief to me even though the situation on ground isn't a funny one.

Just inform your girlfriend to be careful and observe the curfew.
Thank you so much for the advice

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by gabsea(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hian! Buhari enjoy the fracas you have created.

I don't know why we went to protest for him to come back.

He is clearly pissed off and is heating up the polity in reprisal for disturbing his UK rest.
sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by alizma: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
kynbasil01:
don't be stu.pid and don't say what u don't. .... everywhere was peaceful before buhari lunched his python dance and brought the military to cause all this problems happening now which you where busy praising him..it has backfired and you now want to blame igbos. . You're not even significant to like or hate Igbos...sense fall on you
is it that you haven't watch videos of the terrorist called Biafran soldier that were being circulated on social media, is that what u called peaceful or is it that u have not been privilege to hear of how bokoharam started? when an ex general is in charge, u don't threat the military by raising stupid set of people u call soldiers. let Kanu bring fort his soldier if he actually have them.

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by mpowa(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
V
NothingDoMe:
He never said he would disrupt elections. That's ofe nsala day. No one will come out. I will be traveling to Otuocha then. Will enjoy the soup with fufu.

It is a democratic right to vote or not to vote. No one will be forced.
Well it's still the same. I'm still blaming Buhari in that regard because I'm 100% sure if he's not using force, people will turn out and vote. There might be low turnout but election will hold except Kanu and his Igbos used force on the people. He ought to just allow things to play out. Attention is What Kanu is looking for, you use other tactics first until it's very necessary to use force.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by czarina(f): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
luminouz:

U sound really scared!!! Pele!!!
wasn't so bothered till calls kept coming from home... It is well... I chosed it, so no regrets.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Deltagiant:
People of similar culture coalesce into a "nation"!

You can amalgamate a country politically just as Britain instructed Lugard to do, but nations amalgamates through natural coalescence of similar cultures.

After every said and done. After all python dance, nations WILL emerge from what you now know as Nigeria.

Nigeria lacks the natural elements to metamophorse into a nation.

JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Fazemood(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Reiyvinn:
I sincerely hope this news turns out false...

NB: The above picture is no way related to the alleged incidence.
I'm sorry to say it isn't. I reside in Jos. its accurate

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
My God so this is how war looks like I don't feel any feelings killing this people its like I'm in a war front my uncle is out of bullets we've killed 9 people so far
Kikikikikiki � � �, u tink say na dat yr wey we stil dy watch jet Lee movies,,, kip quite I knw u ar hiding under D bed

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by luminouz(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
czarina:
wasn't so bothered till calls kept coming from home... It is well... I chosed it, so no regrets.
Ur a corper? shocked shocked
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by czarina(f): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
luminouz:

Ur a corper? shocked shocked
lipsrsealed
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by luminouz(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
czarina:
lipsrsealed
Ermmmm.....u said u chose IT!
So I hadda ask!!!
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by czarina(f): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
luminouz:

Ermmmm.....u said u chose IT!
So I hadda ask!!!
lipsrsealed
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by ElsonMorali: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
justineu:
Buhari is a tribal fool, if he had handle this issue well it wouldn't Av resulted to this. Hope if anything start, let it be know that a tribal bigoted man was on seat before it started.

Lemme Guess, you're Igbo, right?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by TimeManager(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Ameeeeennnnnnnn!
Too late to say Amen. 4 are already down. Unfortunately you sit behind the keyboard while the innocent ones up north are paying for the sins of Kanu & his foolish followers...

Kiss the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by NothingDoMe: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
TimeManager:
Too late to say Amen. 4 are already down. Unfortunately you sit behind the keyboard while the innocent ones up north are paying for the sins of Kanu & his foolish followers...

Kiss the truth!
You dey there dey count pipo when dey fall abi?

Carry your truth and give to Buhari to kiss.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by luminouz(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
czarina:
lipsrsealed
OK....
I give in...just be safe!!!!
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by dfrost: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
KevinDein:
Oh no. Not in j-Town. The town has been experiencing peace for more than 5 years in a row now, the last thing it needs is another crisis.

It shan't be well with Kanu, Igbos and their supporters angry

Why the fracas has to start in J-town is what I don't understand. J-town is not densely populated with Hausas cry
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by NothingDoMe: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
mpowa:
V
Well it's still the same. I'm still blaming Buhari in that regard because I'm 100% sure if he's not using force, people will turn out and vote. There might be low turnout but election will hold except Kanu and his Igbos used force on the people. He ought to just allow things to play out. Attention is What Kanu is looking for, you use other tactics first until it's very necessary to use force.
Well, here we are unfortunately. Now there's reports that he's picked up Kanu again. If that's true how will that solve this issue. Another wrong move. Sigh.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by NothingDoMe: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
Seun, Happy Thursday to you.

Goodnight.

[img]https://media./images/5bfc89b711e3f48a5501cdf06da76183/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by DonMekino(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
alizma:

a deluded one is that man who turned his cup of what upside down and blame the water for coming out of the cup. is it not a wise saying that he who fetch ant infested firewood call for the lizard, why are u try to make such wise saying useless here?
back to your question, I am not justifying what is happening in the north but try to put sense in that your empty skull.
Are you in jos? If not just calm down.... These youths killed even other tribes that are not Igbos.... Wat moral justification do u hv for such? I don't want us to quarrel over this issue, but let's not make it about kanu, it's about a group of ppl who think they can rise up at any time and kill without any repercussions
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by OBIGS(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
The obvious lack of equity in the land, which is attributed to BIAFRA, has pushed the Easterners youths to dig deeper in their research on the war"

Title: UNFOLD
Medium: oil on mixed media
Size: 18 by 22
Year:2017

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by DonBobes(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
This pple with der issues have started again.
I just weak chei
I was happy AREWAS were silent b4, nw dey just touched d sleeping lions
Lemme come n b going

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.