Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

“I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years (2658 Views)

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by LegendVibes: 4:21am On Sep 15, 2017
A 19-year-old lady, Glorianna Eghe Idubor who went viral after she shared a picture of her third car in 2 years on Facebook, have revealed that she works in a restaurant.

A lot of people were happy for her and others asked how she was able to acquire such wealth at a young age.

In a chat with KFB , the beautiful lady revealed that she is a Mechanical Engineer student in Norway and added that she was able to save for her cars because she also works part time at her family restaurant.

ABOUT HER;
My name Is Glorianna Eghe Idubor. I am a 19 year old girl from Edo state but have been living in Norway now for 7 years. I am a student (mechanical Engineer) but also work part time at our very own restaurant.

How it feels like to have a third expensive car at 19;
Well yeah the car. The feeling is always great when you know you make your money working hard and can get yourself something nice. A car is not the best thing I the world but it is something nice and something I am happy for because it’s from hardworking.

On her Major source of income and what pushed her into it,
Like I said earlier I work with my family… the restaurant is ours but I get paid like other workers should and I pay my taxes and all just like a normal person but this is not forever… just till am done with my studies

On if she has a boyfriend;
Don’t think I want to comment on that if you don’t mind ?

Advice to young girls;
Well am a young lady myself… but will just say… keep doing you. The little you are doing now might get you big and if you have anything or any dream. Keep fighting and always pray for better and good outcome

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/i-work-in-restaurant-19-year-old.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Mynd44 Dominique Ishilove

Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by Dottore: 4:27am On Sep 15, 2017
*yawns*

1 Like

Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by hisgrace090: 4:32am On Sep 15, 2017
Hmm! In 2 years, that might be a 5 star restruarant. congrates.
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 15, 2017
You sure its only the restaurant work that gives you money or you are doing other extracurricular activities.

2 Likes

Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by saxwizard(m): 4:37am On Sep 15, 2017
give us the analysis of income and expenditure

lets see if your account will correlate

she no wan talk anything on bf issue ...well I will connect the dots myself

well sha congrats
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by JayCynic(m): 4:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Only a few questions Why did I see steering instead of three cars? What language does she speak in Norway? WTF is KFB? HTF is this ancient of days 19 years? Is her Father Lai Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by JayCynic(m): 4:49am On Sep 15, 2017
SMH
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by pussyponder: 5:21am On Sep 15, 2017
[s][/s] undecidedu work in a restaurant, u now own 3 expensive cars, u don't wanna talk on boifwend yet u work hard...I am not understanding
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by Partnerbiz3: 6:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Jisie ike
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by Pierced(f): 6:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Lol.............. I don't belive this story.

part time working student with 3 over expensive cars in 3 yrs.........I am sure she didn't buy them with her salary...........even if she's working in a high class restaurant.

she should av told the story of aw her family is rich, and aw money has been in her generation for ages......... so that peeps will buy it. tongue
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by wristbangle: 6:32am On Sep 15, 2017
If the story is true, It would have been preferable if she invests the money on assets not liabilities like car.

1 Like

Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by Uyi168: 6:40am On Sep 15, 2017
no problem since she's from edo state..

1 Like

Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by wayne4loan: 6:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Edo Girls + Abroad = Prostitution
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by theNOISEmaker: 6:51am On Sep 15, 2017
you work in your own resturant where you sell your kitten-kitten to those big men to chop... Ayam now understanding
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by LotaTee: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2017
SMH for posters above me.

1 Like

Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by BabbanBura(m): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Pierced:
Lol.............. I don't belive this story.

part time working student with 3 over expensive cars in 3 yrs.........I am sure she didn't buy them with her salary...........even if she's working in a high class restaurant.

she should av told the story of aw her family is rich, and aw money has been in her generation for ages......... so that peeps will buy it. tongue

wetin una want again, d gal yarn say na 'hardwork' - una no know what hard work mean again? especially edo gal's jatd work?
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by BoyHuncho(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Naso I dey look u so lipsrsealed

Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by Jacktheripper: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2017
The CEO of the restaurant must own 15cars
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by Pierced(f): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2017
BabbanBura:

wetin una want again, d gal yarn say na 'hardwork' - una no know what hard work mean again? especially edo gal's jatd work?

Lol......av heard sha.
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by HeWrites(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Ooooppps! Edo?!!!!!!!!!!!!
E don finish fr my belle grin
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by skimmy005: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2017
EDO qalz?? na dia work na, I no talk anytin o
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by segunojo866: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:
You sure its only the restaurant work that gives you money or you are doing other extracurricular activities.
evil mind.
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by SirMichael1: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2017
She's got lovely legs
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2017
If na nigeria restaurant... Meh no go believe.. Buh since na outside no p na.... Baby ryde on.. kiss
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by BabbanBura(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pierced:

Lol......av heard sha.

come woo, wetin the Pierced mean? abi na the Pierced Clitoris wey dey Nairaland before?
Re: “I Work In A Restaurant” - 19-year-old Girl Who Showed Off Her 3rd Car In 2years by Pierced(f): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
BabbanBura:

come woo, wetin the Pierc.ed mean? abi na the Pierc.ed Clitoris wey dey Nairaland before?

Nope.

(1) (Reply)

Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni / Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady / Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.