Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (12502 Views)

Cowgirl Style From Now On / You Are Not Enjoying Life If Your Wife Is Not Giving You Cowgirl Style - Kumchac / Cowgirl Style || Latest Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Lalas247(f): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
5) Its makes you cum quick
That's right grin
One min GUYS dont like it only one min guys complain of that position as they lack the skills to control the motion
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Fourwinds: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Can you imagine lol
lol... hope you won't break someone's arm
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Lalas247(f): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
lol... hope you won't break someone's arm
That's why they have to gym grin strong like stallion
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Well well well

lol don't listen to Op o .. TRASH.com
Look that is the easiest way to make a lady have ORGASM which is very rare ... ( MAjority of you won't even know what that means or experienced such )

It's just like doggy just the man is on his back .. like wtf is this one saying mtcheew you won't evolve from missionary after na una go dey cheat up n down ...
Reverse cowgirl wink

see them... Glory taker

Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Fourwinds: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Well well well

lol don't listen to Op o .. TRASH.com
Look that is the easiest way to make a lady have ORGASM which is very rare ... ( MAjority of you won't even know what that means or experienced such )

It's just like doggy just the man is on his back .. like wtf is this one saying mtcheew you won't evolve from missionary after na una go dey cheat up n down ...
Reverse cowgirl wink

hmmmm....nice description... it's like doggy in a lying position but the lady in control
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Fourwinds: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

That's why they have to gym grin strong like stallion
but I heard such can break the rod

1 Like

Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tamarapetty cheesy
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
on point. That should be my number 5. Some girls ride with reckless abandon. Once she climbs you with force and pack her hair, abort! I repeat.... Abort mission

2 Likes

Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Lalas247(f): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
Rod can't break it's just muscle
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by dyze(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
frustratedrat:
on point. That should be my number 5. Some girls ride with reckless abandon. Once she climbs you with force and pack her hair, abort! I repeat.... Abort mission

Lolzzzzzzz. You no serious bros
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by dyze(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

You are beautiful madam
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Lalas247(f): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
hmmmm....nice description... it's like doggy in a lying position but the lady in control
Gbam

When they won't do sex education this is the type of thread u get ...
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Lalas247(f): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
dyze:

You are beautiful madam
Baddest oshey
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Fourwinds: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

with so much force on a harden muscle? you could be reckless with it unknowingly

1 Like

Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by FSFitzGerald: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
The reverse cowgirl style as with the cowgirl requires perfect technique from the man... he needs to be in sync with the woman's humping,grinding and riding making sure to control the rhythmic orgasmic vibrations unleashed on his boner.
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by SuperSuave(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
frustratedrat:
weak guy spotted. Must she climb? tongue
I only posted a response in respect to the thread, bring your gf, let her judge if I'm weak or not angry
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Tamarapetty(f): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Tamarapetty cheesy
Lol, we'll see bout that

1 Like

Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, we'll see bout that
My line. wink
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Lionofdjungle: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
I pray they listen ....so many easy styles but they chose to wound themselves.
You must be a missionary lady.
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Exponental(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Only 1 is a point, true or false. However, dog.g.y style is healthy and your other points are applicable in dog.g.y, therefore not valid.
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Pusyiter(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:
experience is the best teacher abi?
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Lalas247(f): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pusyiter:

experience is the best teacher abi?
sad
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Lalas247(f): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Tamarapetty cheesy
Hmmmm lol u are not serious ...

1 Like

Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmmmm lol u are not serious ...
grin
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Jman06(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Cowgirl is the best position for fun. It makes it easier for the lady to have orgasm. Missionary is for procreation.
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Tamarapetty cheesy
is it what i'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
frustratedrat:
is it what i'm thinking?
What are you thinking, bro ?
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
What are you thinking, bro ?
i get the feeling she's 'the ONE' smiley
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 17, 2017
This is pitiful
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by classical15(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bibi294:

Please, how did you know? shocked
Chuckles... I see. That interest me too but not my favourite.
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by classical15(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
frustratedrat:
3) it takes your glory

The man is the head of the home. While allow the lady ride you all in the name of sexual revolution. if [b]she's a big fan of riding, get her a bicycl[/b]e.

This is funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Girl Buys You Chocolate! / My First Experience In A Brothel / See The Teacher Caught Seducing Students With Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.