Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (728046 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by niyogeol(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2020
lovylovy:
Hello House,
Please can someone share or refer me to the process for visa application?

Thank You
Here you go mate.

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Study

PS: Try to use Google for most of the information you seek. As a student, you will do a lot of independent studying. So start getting use to it.

Between, don't see my admonition as being harsh or something but it is really funny when little question like this is being asked here. Plus there are other pages here that has answered this question in the past. Be articulate to read and research. Doing this would save you time and money that hitherto you will pay to agents who in most cases don't care about your application but the money you are going to pay them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by faithzy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
ICaSNg:

I doubt decisions are biased though.
Probably just due to lock-down . No one is going anywhere for now. Tourist and student visa is only valid for 3 months mostly and no one knows when all this will end .

so fingers crossed that lock-down ends soon.
This is true, the rate of approved Visa is increasing now.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by faithzy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
It's been 7 weeks since I submitted my documents, they are saying we might have to wait till June for Reply. This wait is not easy!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Stephanie22: 3:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Hello house, is Irish visa application open for September intakes? Are they closed for now because of the coronavirus? Can I start my visa application?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnsonolumide: 4:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Hello .
I know the required fee for proof of funds is 7000 and in the requirements it says we are to submit bank statement for a month. So I wanted to know if 7000 euros has to be in the account for the 6months or for how long am I supposed to show a balance of 7000 euros

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by faithzy(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Stephanie22:
Hello house, is Irish visa application open for September intakes? Are they closed for now because of the coronavirus? Can I start my visa application?
VFS office is still closed, I submitted mine for April intake, they postponed it because of the pandemic.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by faithzy(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
johnsonolumide:
Hello .
I know the required fee for proof of funds is 7000 and in the requirements it says we are to submit bank statement for a month. So I wanted to know if 7000 euros has to be in the account for the 6months or for how long am I supposed to show a balance of 7000 euros
Speak to your agent!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 2:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Ewo ni speak to your agent?

If he could, would he be here. If you have nothing to say, just scroll past and ignore...
faithzy:

Speak to your agent!

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by faithzy(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2020
DammyDurst:

If he could, would he be here. If you have nothing to say, just scroll past and ignore...
Almost every school provide an agent for their prospective student. It's easier for your agent to guide you on visa application.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by faithzy(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2020
johnsonolumide:
Hello .
Are you self funding or you have a sponsor?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnsonolumide: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
faithzy:

Yes my dad is sponsoring me
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by faithzy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
johnsonolumide:

Yes my dad is sponsoring me
Then he has to show proof of his income and explain large sums that are irregular.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnsonolumide: 2:08am On May 01, 2020
faithzy:

Then he has to show proof of his income and explain large sums that are irregular.
Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 3:45am On May 01, 2020
Your school must provide an Agent to guide you.
You are not the one to pay the Agency
DammyDurst:

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mahonri59: 5:09pm On May 01, 2020

PLEASE I’m Going to be self funded, pls how much should I have in total in my account?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2020
ICaSNg:
Good news :

DUOLINGO language test (www.englishtest.duolingo.com) will be recognized for entry to programmes commencing in July and September 2020. Please note that this is an exceptional measure due to the COVID-19 crisis and we will review the suitability of this test after the September 2020 intake.

We have deemed the following scores from DUOLINGO to be equivalent to IELTS;

DUOLINGO Score IELTS Score

85-90 5.5

95-100 6.0

105-110 6.5

115-120 7.0

125-130 7.5

In an effort to avoid delays for visa applications, the Irish universities have agreed this recognition with the Irish Naturalisation & Immigration Service (INIS) for entry in July and September 2020, only.
Please, do you know how i can get the practice test materials?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 1:47am On May 03, 2020
You don need any material......just go to their website and create account and you can take a practice test as many time as possible......I swear their English test simple die.....the only problem is that I will need a laptop with webcam and good microphone
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sunkanmi562(m): 2:10am On May 03, 2020
Ocee95:

Hey guys how is wit
I also applied to WIT for this September, submitted my visa application already. What course are you applying for?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Svelte98(f): 7:36pm On May 03, 2020
Ghost911:

I can't quote a certain price for accommodation because this depends on your preference and budget but I can say it ranges from 400 and above, depending on the location as well.
Hello Ghost911, please I'll like to ask you a few questions concerning TCD, Ireland. Can I send a PM please?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 6:13am On May 04, 2020
Nzeelvis:
Please, do you know how i can get the practice test materials?

On their website. cheers

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2020
ICaSNg:

On their website. cheers
Thank you. I have been trying to pay for the test through my debit card to no avail.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mahonri59: 8:11pm On May 04, 2020
Pls, will the embassy accept this Duolingo test?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sunkanmi562(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2020
Jaypey21:

3days If you submit all the right documents

Did you need to pay your full tuition fees since you deferred your admission
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sunkanmi562(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2020
Efe07:
Visa issued!
Got it yesterday from ups, I submitted 28th June.
Thanks to God and to everyone one here

Please is any body here going to Waterford institute of technology (WIT)?
Bro i just got my admission to wit pls how is life over there and i really don't mind your mobile no plsssssssss
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Kaycevit: 7:49pm On May 08, 2020
sunkanmi562:

Bro i just got my admission to wit pls how is life over there and i really don't mind your mobile no plsssssssss
how many years post graduate working permit do d give in Ireland?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2020
After postgraduate study in Ireland, you apply for a post study work permit which runs for two years. Having said that, you have two years to get a good paying job and improve your visa status...
Kaycevit:
how many years post graduate working permit do d give in Ireland?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by cally3D(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2020
Hello everyone!! I'm Final year med/surg. Made up my mind to migrate to Ireland after service. Please I need guidance on how to go about it. I intend to start off as a general practitioner there if that's possible. I need help on how to go about it so I start planning on time...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chalva: 10:29am On May 09, 2020
Which schools in Ireland has a cheaper tuition to do masters in nursing
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2020
For someone using the education bond, would there still be need for a sponsor's Bank statement or show proof where the bond money came from?

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 12:21am On May 10, 2020
Yes, your sponsor's bank statement would still need to be provided.
slimdolyin:
For someone using the education bond, would there still be need for a sponsor's Bank statement or show proof where the bond money came from?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2020
Details of your sponsor (where applicable) and their finances
If a family member/friend is responsible or co-responsible for covering your costs,
you must list each person sponsoring you, and give clear details of their relationship
to you. You must provide evidence (e.g. birth certificates/marriage certificates etc.) of
how you are linked or known to this person........I saw this on the Irish website so I don't know if I can sponsored by 2 different people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.