Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (726434 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Heimdall: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2018
MissCee:
Hello house,

I have seen someone say not all schools are eligible for the 24months stay in ireland after masters. I have just recently gotten admission from dublin business school. I saw online that schools awarded by QQF are eligible but does anyone know if this school is eligible for it? Wouldn't want to make any mistakes please.

You might have to do some more research on DBS, don't know much about it. I know it's not among the 7 Irish Universities and I'm not certain if it's covered by QQI.

Update:

Just checked again, it appears all their programmes (at DBS) are accredited by QQI. I guess you're good to go.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2018
Best bet is for you to go for MSC in GIS, makes you more marketable... Dublin Institute of Technology is cheaper for that...
holatunde1759:
Good day house. Please i want to know if there is any Univ in Ireland offering courses in Urban design and/or courses related to Urban and Regional Planning at Masters level.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
MissCee:
Hello house,

I have seen someone say not all schools are eligible for the 24months stay in ireland after masters. I have just recently gotten admission from dublin business school. I saw online that schools awarded by QQF are eligible but does anyone know if this school is eligible for it? Wouldn't want to make any mistakes please.

Kindly speak to your agent.
Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
It's a lie master post study of griffith is two years and it's a private college even dbs can give you two years post study evidence attached from my chat with the school representative
MissCee:
Hello house,

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
lekibraky:
It's a lie master post study of griffith is two years and it's a private college even dbs can give you two years post study evidence attached from my chat with the school representative

On a lighter mood o...LOL

Haba Mr Ibrahim....Nigerians always feeling Father-son relationship with Oyinbos.
I bet Ciaran will be so embarrassed with this your "FATHERLY" phrase.

Come to think of it, you people never thanked me for the elderly advice, support and INSIGHT about Ireland I provide here o...#thereisGodo

11 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
ICaSNg:

Haba Mr Ibrahim....Nigerians always feeling Father-son relationship with Oyinbos.

Come to think of it, you people never thanked me for the elderly advice, support and INSIGHT about Ireland I provide here o...#thereisGodo

It's true ooo you have been very supportive thanks for this wonderful thread and your informative posts

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by holatunde1759(m): 4:09am On Mar 20, 2018
Orofun1:
Best bet is for you to go for MSC in GIS, makes you more marketable... Dublin Institute of Technology is cheaper for that...

Thanks alot. Very much appreciated.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Heimdall: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2018
lekibraky:

No one said anything about not getting the post study visa if you study at Griffith. The person was ASKING about DBS. Your post didn't even answer the person's question.

Besides, I don't think there was need to ask the school rep if you qualify for the post study visa. You should find out the requirement and if you qualify.

Even if you're going to ask him, you should have asked if his school is QQI certified, that's all the information you needed.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Heimdall: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2018
ICaSNg:

grin No mind us (even tho I'll slide to one side and exempt myself)

We should get you a bottle of your favorite drink. You've been truly helpful.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mayorelnino(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2018
ICaSNg:

thanks baba. you get mouth.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2018
mayorelnino:

thanks baba. you get mouth.

Baba ke?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Heimdall: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
ICaSNg:

Baba ke?

Lol, forgive him. He doesn't know you're a Miss....or is that Mrs??

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mayorelnino(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
ICaSNg:

Baba ke?
ooh sorry my bad I didn't know you are a lady. Thanks mama. lolz.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olalekank(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
mayorelnino:
ooh sorry my bad I didn't know you are a lady. Thanks mama. lolz.
Lool Neither did I

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Heimdall: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
pristine88:

I would advice students to apply to colleges that offer free accomodation

Is it that difficult to get accommodation? Is this restricted to Dublin or is it also difficult in other smaller cities?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mamajaz(f): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
ICaSNg:
Hello,

Interested in BSc programs for september or MSc Nursing or Top up BSc Nursing degree for 1 year?

Tuition fee at EUR9,000 - EUR 9,450 per year + free accommodation .

Courses include : Business, Agric, Civil Engineering, Culinary, Computer science, Pharmacy, Accounting, Nursing , Event Management etc.

Cheers
Okay, the nursing Bsc, how can one go about it?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
pristine88:

it seem accomdation suituation is terrible
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please from your experience please tell us schools with free accommodation in Ireland
pristine88:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
I applied for msc at Dublin Institute of Technology yesterday morning and by evening I got an offer, I am kinda surprised cos that's a first for me, I have never seen such before
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Orofun1:
I applied for msc at Dublin Institute of Technology yesterday morning and by evening I got an offer, I am kinda surprised cos that's a first for me, I have never seen such before
Also you will apply for visa in the morning and by evening you will get the visa.

Some call it favour, others grace

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Amen oooooo,I will definitely get my visa
Chinlov:

Also you will apply for visa in the morning and by evening you will get the visa.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by foreverkind1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Chinlov:

Lol, you will apply for visa in the morning then get it in d afternoon this really cracked me up, lol
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by foreverkind1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Orofun1:
What month ,are you due to resume ?
Meanwhile, what course are you going for in msc ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by foreverkind1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Orofun1:
What were the documents that you submitted ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2018
Resuming September... I have two offers..MSC geospatial engineering and MSC GIS
foreverkind1:

What month ,are you due to resume ?
Meanwhile, what course are you going for in msc ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2018
All my transcripts.. Bsc and MSC , international passport, waec result, CV, list of publications in journals (I work as a lecturer in a polytechnic, so publications are part of our lifestyle)
foreverkind1:

What were the documents that you submitted ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.