Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (724443 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Theblink123: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Chinweotitop:
Am interested and how can I apply

Go to the first page you will find plenty introductory information concerning ireland , read from like page 1-10 and also do some google search.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by akinswaggs(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2020
ICaSNg:

How old are you?
Whats your highest academic qualification and grade at the moment?

X
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by morinto: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Have been given admission in Griffith college. Pls must some one do euro bond account or he can just used statement of account
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by obenjamin: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
morinto:
Have been given admission in Griffith college. Pls must some one do euro bond account or he can just used statement of account

You can use both or either....The point is to satisfy financial requirements
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Oshiiin: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hi, I filled “The Consular General” Embassy of Ireland, Abuja has the recipient of my appeal. Hope this won’t be a problem?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ritah53: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Are you sending a fresh documents separately
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2020
akinswaggs:

He is around 24, currently in a uni here

If he's able to get at least 1 solid year transcript and if he's able to join 2nd or 3rd year of undergrad in Ireland then Griffith, ITSligo, ITTralee , DKIT, GMIT and WIT may be able to take him but know that amongst other reasons to convince the visa officer he will need to comprehensively explain why he does not want to finish his program in Nigeria.

UG programs cost between 8500 and 11,000 and some come with free accommodation for the duration of his undergrad program. But kindly bear in mind that he should not intend starting from year 1 ; Age is against him.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2020
ICaSNg:

If he's able to get at least 1 solid year transcript and if he's able to join 2nd or 3rd year of undergrad in Ireland then Griffith, ITSligo, ITTralee , DKIT, GMIT and WIT may be able to take him but know that amongst other reasons to convince the visa officer he will need to comprehensively explain why he does not want to finish his program in Nigeria.

UG programs cost between 8500 and 11,000 and some come with free accommodation for the duration of his undergrad program. But kindly bear in mind that he should not intend starting from year 1 ; Age is against him.

Cheers
Year one result will only help him to secure admission straight to the college without needing foundation year.

Not in Ireland
Ireland have what is called Mature Students.
Around 40% of Students in Irish colleges are over 23 years
My GP went back to college at the age of 35 to student medicine.
One of the GPs came from Nigeria and went back to college to study at age of 40 years and he said he has never study in Nigeria before and he don’t even have WASSCE.
Ireland is a land of opportunities

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Theblink123:
Hello guys, i have asked this question before but nobody answered me, probably because i wassnt on pont.
After my secondary school i wanted to study abroad but due to my age, my Dad felt i was too young to adapt to a foreign system, i was advised to wait till i was 18 so in the mean time i got admitted to a uni in Nigeria to keep myself Academically fit till am 18.
So now i have been in uni since september last year and now i am 18.
My question is, [b]will indicating that i am already undergoing a bachelors degree in Nigeria be a red flag or [/b]will the explanation i gave above be enough to convince the

No, if your first year results are good then it will helps you to first college straight without doing foundational year

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2020
What year is he?
akinswaggs:

He is around 24, currently in a uni here
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Damolux01(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Good job guys...We are appreciative of all these information. As reagrds studying in Ireland, is it advisable to do Masters with a third class or just start from Postgraduate Diploma?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
You need at least 2.2 to study Masters from what I know
Damolux01:
Good job guys...We are appreciative of all these information. As reagrds studying in Ireland, is it advisable to do Masters with a third class or just start from Postgraduate Diploma?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Oshiiin:
Hi, I filled “The Consular General” Embassy of Ireland, Abuja has the recipient of my appeal. Hope this won’t be a problem?

When did u appeal? Is your course for this September session?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nelse: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2020
Greetings,
Please how much can one show in his naira account as one year expenses after paying for full one year tuition fee, I applied to do a one year top up degree in nursing.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dagbada96: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2020
Sorry about the refusal pnce again , but what was the reason stated for refusal

I don't know the reason yet until I get the letter tomorrow. Submitted on the 28th of July [/quote]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gladitor01: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2020
Nelse:
Greetings,
Please how much can one show in his naira account as one year expenses after paying for full one year tuition fee, I applied to do a one year top up degree in nursing.
To be on the safe side a minimum of 11,000 Euros.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akinsu: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Decisions have been uploaded on the website, go and check yours. Up to date
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Oshiiin: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Preye21:

When did u appeal? Is your course for this September session?
October, I appealed last week.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olivesmusic: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Akinsu:
Decisions have been uploaded on the website, go and check yours. Up to date

Is there anyone who submitted on 27th of July or after and now have their decisions published ??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Oshiiin:

October, I appealed last week.

Ok, Good luck
Pls what was the reason for refusal?
Mine is October too. I intend applying for an appeal this week. Would get my docs today
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Olivesmusic:

Is there anyone who submitted on 27th of July or after and now have their decisions published ??

Yes mine was published last week, but a refusal cry cry
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Oshiiin: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Do you think it is advisable to mail the embassy to check in if they received my appeal I sent last week, the courier service says it has been delivered tho.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olivesmusic: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Preye21:

Yes mine was published last week, but a refusal cry cry

Ow.. Sorry about that... May God grant you a favorable response as u appeal.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Damolux01(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
seunny4lif:
You need at least 2.2 to study Masters from what I know
Does it mean a Post graduate diploma would be the best?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yes cool cool cool cool
Which course are planing on study?
Damolux01:
Does it mean a Post graduate diploma would be the best?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
I just recieved my docs now and some of the originals I submitted are missing, I really dont know why these pple want to frustrate someone....
The most important of them all is my Birth certificate, I'm so furious and confused right now
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
Calm down Preye and take a deep breath!

Since you plan on appealing, put your documents together and address the issues raised! Then also note to the VO that some of your documents were not returned and specify them. If possible, make copies of the missing documents and attach do that they can use the copies and return the originals to you once your visa is approved!

It will end in praise!

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 1:16am On Sep 01, 2020
Dwebb55:
Calm down Preye and take a deep breath!

Since you plan on appealing, put your documents together and address the issues raised! Then also note to the VO that some of your documents were not returned and specify them. If possible, make copies of the missing documents and attach do that they can use the copies and return the originals to you once your visa is approved!

It will end in praise!

Ok, thank you so much
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wazony: 6:21am On Sep 01, 2020
This is serious, why will they be joking with people's original certificates, if that cannot be taken proper care of why request it to be among things to be submitted. Calm down dear, this is just a trial period it will end in praise.
Preye21:
I just recieved my docs now and some of the originals I submitted are missing, I really dont know why these pple want to frustrate someone....
The most important of them all is my Birth certificate, I'm so furious and confused right now
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Theblink123: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hello guys, someone told me his school asked for his visa application number to assist and speed up visa processing. Please is this done by all schools or is it only for some schools.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Preye21:
So sorry about the way things are going for you. Just relax and do your best. As for your missing documents, it would definitely be fixed as soon as you notify them. You can also do that quick via email, they will respond. Its probably one of those errors due to mishandling/improper documentation.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Wazony:
This is serious, why will they be joking with people's original certificates, if that cannot be taken proper care of why request it to be among things to be submitted. Calm down dear, this is just a trial period it will end in praise.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.