Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (720028 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nelse: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Greetings
I Just submitted my application today at vfs office here in Dubai. Surprisingly, they took only copies of my documents and my international passport, no biometric. 14days accommodation is a requirement which I lately saw and swiftly did a reservation for 14 nights, the vfs guy told me that the visa processing time is 15 working days, may APPROVED visit everyone of us.

4 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Theblink123: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Empireman96:

Omo, so much information here and I'm even confused. Someone said that if you're given admission you will have to pay full tuition fees before visa application. Please how true is this? And can someone kindly summarize all that is needed for visa application. Thank you

Those that say you need to pay full fees before visa application arent fully wrong, in the sense that full payment of fees will increase your chances of securing visa but that does not mean that it is impossible to secure visa with part payment. So many people are in ireland now and they only made part payment before applying for visa, i think DBS and some schools accept part payment. But the bottom line is that you should have enough finances to sponsor your stay in ireland, that is non negotiable. Someone with part payment and good evidence of finances stands a better chance of securing visa than someone with full payment and poor evidence of finance.

Gurus correct me if am wrong, am only speaking based on what i have seen in this thread and what i have heard from people, we are all here to learn.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Gab9607:

my sponsor is a surveyor and has a company which he is to providing proof of fund with nine million in his cooperate account and also two million with his saving account, after paying part payment of tuition fees.

is it accepted? would it fly?
It's OK but let him move the total balance needed for your visa to the personal and submit both statement
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gab9607: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
abuhusna1:

It's OK but let him move the total balance needed for your visa to the personal and submit both statement

Thanks for the info
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Unclenene: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dear All,

I just used my UPS tracking number to track my visa. It showed in transit but submitted 12th of August. Hoping for good news.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olivesmusic: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
dagbada96:
Please when yo sent the documents did you get a reply from the visa office

I'm guessing u mean "embassy".... No, I didn't get a response. I just sent what I was told to send.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Unclenene: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Olivesmusic:

I'm guessing u mean "embassy".... No, I didn't get a response. I just sent what I was told to send.

In addition, you will only get a noreply response from the embassy.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Did you eventually sent your new hotel booking to the embassy.
Unclenene:
Can anybody help with the embassy email address. I want to share my hostel new booking details with them.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Unclenene: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Princeadex04:
Did you eventually sent your new hotel booking to the embassy.

Yes, I did. I included my revised hostel booking in my response to them when they asked for birth certificates that link my sponsor and I.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Evraunited: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Greetings, please I tried tracking my application on UPS and I saw this... does it mean the embassy has sent my documents to UPS without seeing my number on the decision list?

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adekemiejiro: 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nelse:
Greetings
I Just submitted my application today at vfs office here in Dubai. Surprisingly, they took only copies of my documents and my international passport, no biometric. 14days accommodation is a requirement which I lately saw and swiftly did a reservation for 14 nights, the vfs guy told me that the visa processing time is 15 working days, may APPROVED visit everyone of us.
Amen
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gladitor01: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2020
Evraunited:
Greetings, please I tried tracking my application on UPS and I saw this... does it mean the embassy has sent my documents to UPS without seeing my number on the decision list?
Yes, they do that sometimes.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Stephanie22: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Olivesmusic:

My Visa decision was published yesterday from the Dublin Office...

My visa application was approved.

Glory to Jesus!!
Honour to Mother Mary. Congratulations to you and to everyone who has gotten their visa approved.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnsonolumide: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Evraunited:

When did you submit
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Empireman96: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2020
Theblink123:

Those that say you need to pay full fees before visa application arent fully wrong, in the sense that full payment of fees will increase your chances of securing visa but that does not mean that it is impossible to secure visa with part payment. So many people are in ireland now and they only made part payment before applying for visa, i think DBS and some schools accept part payment. But the bottom line is that you should have enough finances to sponsor your stay in ireland, that is non negotiable. Someone with part payment and good evidence of finances stands a better chance of securing visa than someone with full payment and poor evidence of finance.

Gurus correct me if am wrong, am only speaking based on what i have seen in this thread and what i have heard from people, we are all here to learn.

Thank you man.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olovictor: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2020
Nelse:
Greetings
Really... ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4Christ: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2020
i photocopied a copy each of all documents plus original docs

Adekemiejiro:

Please house, when submitting my appeal, am I to make photocopy of each document twice or once?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Plz house, will a single room with shared bathroom be accepted by the embassy for the 14days self isolation?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adekemiejiro: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
IMustWin:
Plz house, will a single room with shared bathroom be accepted by the embassy for the 14days self isolation?
No, you have to Isolate.A single room with personal bathroom.Just check booking.com ,You will see a handful or Clifton hostel Dublin. You can book and make payment at point of arrival.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adekemiejiro: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chibabe4Christ:
i photocopied a copy each of all documents plus original docs

Pls, how many days did your appeal take?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnsonolumide: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chibabe4Christ:
You are right...
For those that their visa were denied, am truly sorry about that but the truth is that I was once in that terrible mood when I was denied. I felt the world has collapsed on me but little did I know that it was the will of GOD.
What do I mean? My first application was 101% ok. I submitted everything even added extra documents to prove my transparency. My financial aspect was clearly stated. I had enough money left after i have paid my school fees, I presented my letter of employment, my pay slips, letter of recommendation from our HR..... Infact my statement of account I printed corresponded with my pay slips and inflow/outflow of money was 101% consistence. All the reasons for their denial were funny because they were part of the evidence I presented. Eg My financial status, date of birth (Note: I have never used another date of birth since my childhood, my WAEC result has my original date of birth crested on it, my birth certificate from NCC, my baptizmal card looking old you will clearly know that it was not forged in all they said I gave a fake date of birth... hahahaha. The ONLY thing I did not do was EDUBOND. So when I was apealing I used EDUBOND, immigration lawyer in Nigeria and presented all documents I submitted earlier according to the way it was stated in IRISH website.
Finally a decision was made and my visa was APPROVED.
My point is that GOD allowed the denial to take place so that I can apply for EDUBOND and doesn't have to be stranded. The exchange rate when I did the EDUBOND was N395 per 1 euro from black market against N552 per 1euro currently.
It has added extra 1million Naira.
Attimes God allows things happened for a purpose.
Just be optimistic and believe that God can do all things.
SHALOM!!

Have you received your passport and other documents?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Josh206: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Guys please how long does Appealing refused application process take? @Icasng
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dagbada96: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Was your apllication refused ?
Josh206:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Josh206:
2 weeks to 8 weeks. Let your school be aware you may arrive late if appealing and if they are willing to have you. Schools like WIT won't allow or permit students who arrive after 20th september
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
ICaSNg:
2 weeks to 8 weeks. Let your school be aware you may arrive late if appealing and if they are willing to have you. Schools like WIT won't allow or permit students who arrive after 20th september

My school gave me till November 16, how do I communicate this to the Embassy??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Please has anyone who appealed recently (like within or around 3weeks to 1month) recieved any update?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Preye21:

My school gave me till November 16, how do I communicate this to the Embassy??
is it after you told them your visa was refused that when they said you still have the grace till November 16?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
slimdolyin:
is it after you told them your visa was refused that when they said you still have the grace till November 16?

Yes
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Evraunited: 12:51am On Sep 11, 2020
johnsonolumide:

When did you submit

Submitted 27th July..... I later sent the embassy a mail that I submitted since and haven't gotten a decision.

This was the embassy reply

Does it mean that my study Visa as been approved and that's wot is on transit?

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Theblink123: 2:15am On Sep 11, 2020
Evraunited:

Submitted 27th July..... I later sent the embassy a mail that I submitted since and haven't gotten a decision.

Congrats, your visa has been approved
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NotRegular: 2:32am On Sep 11, 2020
Evraunited:

Please what's the email you used to contact them and what was the email format u sent to make ur enquiry cus I'm planning to contact them soon about my application, so any info would be helpful
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnsonolumide: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Evraunited:

Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.