Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (722423 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2020
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
Agent must be a thief grin grin grin
You don't need to pay for application form for Irish college because its free unless you are EU citizens and you are applying late but since you are Nigerian living in Nigeria then contact the school you want to apply to and they will give you an agent which is free of charge
You don't need to pay

Oga I charge o. Some dont but then mess up people's app.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Evraunited:

@ kcjesus11 kindly drop ur email address let me chat u up

Okay I will
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2020
Evraunited:

Thanks debb.... just that it seems I will be d only Nigerian at this Griffith college Limerick campus.......

We gather plenty here. ���
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akinsu: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2020
princejunaid:

Someone should help a brother please.
There is no application fee but it could be their own charge for helping you all through the application which I think it’s fair as long as you know they are good.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akinsu: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2020
If you dey Dublin and you never get house, link up make we gather do the search. Female or male
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2020
cheesy
I thought the colleges always give some cash to their agents
Is the charge after the visa? Or is it like fees for all the stress because some applicants can be craze.
Mama the mama grin
I hail you
ICaSNg:

Oga I charge o. Some dont but then mess up people's app.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2020
seunny4lif:
cheesy
I thought the colleges always give some cash to their agents
Is the charge after the visa? Or is it like fees for all the stress because some applicants can be craze.
Mama the mama grin
I hail you

Yes, but then some students feel because it's meant to.be free they ignore all required documents you advise they provide.
since we only get compensation only for students who get approved and register on the program ; plus Ireland study permit documentation stress is too much as compared to other countries, fees apply to mitigate risk

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2020
Updates to medicover

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by tobiace: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2020
Okay. Thank you for your response.

Do I also have to pay for courier to and fro or just to get it to Abuja alone.

ICaSNg:

Morning, sorry you were refused.

Yes you have to submit the whole documents again alongside additional documents that may be required to support your claims.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2020
tobiace:

Okay. Thank you for your response.

Do I also have to pay for courier to and fro or just to get it to Abuja alone.

To Irish embassy, Yes definitely. For return that's totally dependent on you. If refused they send back at no cost. If approved, you will be called to provide courier bag for return or pick up at the Embassy in Abuja
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yemigal: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
morinto:
I got admission in Griffith college and the fees was 12.5k euros. My elder brother was like he can't afford it. That except Griffith would accept half of the payment and later he will complete it. Even one of his friend that is in USA told him not to pay that in USA he can find sch of six thousand to 8 thousand dollars and he also said I should look of sch of 8 thousand dollars in Canada. The problem is that USA and Canada visa is harder than Ireland visa. Pls is there any cheap sch in Ireland I can apply that is around 8k euros that one would be easy for me to persuade him to pay
Hi check Mary Immaculate college Limerick, I paid 6k euros and applied though my Visa was denied on the reason that there was no link to sponsor, I provided an evidence and send my appealed, I was send an email by the embassy that my appeal was granted. I have send my passport as requested.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
My appeal was approved today. I thank God.
Exactly 13 working days

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Gracely7th:

What are the chances of approval? From Ireland to Canada.

Chances are high for visitation !
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Congrats ma'am.
Preye21:
Exactly 13 working days

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
Princeadex04:
Congrats ma'am.

Thanks...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Theblink123: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Preye21:
Exactly 13 working days

Congrats bro i sent u a mail
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Please Who knows a cheap accommodation I can book in Dublin o
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Theblink123:

Congrats bro i sent u a mail

Ok sir
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akinsu: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
If you are in Dublin and you are looking for a twin room as soon as possible, message me ASAP.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Please who is going to Trinity College, Dublin?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nalizzzy: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Preye21:
Exactly 13 working days
congrats. How did you explain the reasons for the refusals in the appeal
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
slimdolyin:
Please Guys help me out ooo
I requested for my passport back from the embassy on 24th of sept bcuz in my appeal that said my passport will expire within 40days, so after trying to apply for another one the immigration guys told they cant give me a fresh passport if the passport as not expire yet. i added the collection printout to my appeal letter that i have made payment for a fresh passport and what remain is the collection once the passport as expired by 24th of Oct. After some weeks immigration people ask me to bring the passport so a new one can be issued to me which i explained in the mail i sent to the embassy, now the embassy is saying they have send out my passport since 24th of Sept as i speak to u my Redstar(FedEx) tracking number as not track, i called both Redstar(FedEx) office in Abuja and Lagos they told me they never picked up any package with my tracking number or application number.

They even sent me the dispatch rider number in charge of picking up packages from the embassy the guy said he didnt not pick up any package with my tracking number.

at this point i dont know what to think again...please me out

Haba, this is serious oo. Jeez
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Please those that just arrived, who used Turkish airlines, heard they don't ask for Covid 19 test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Josh206: 2:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Preye21:
Exactly 13 working days

Congratssss. Happy for you. When did you submit your appeal?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Preye21:
Exactly 13 working days
Congratulations at last grin cool grin wink smiley

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 5:27am On Oct 01, 2020
@ICaSNg, kindly respond to this please..

DammyDurst:
Hi guys, I have a similar issue also. On my birth certificate, I have Odili Oluwaseun Emmanuel. But just before getting into the university, I changed the Oluwaseun to Damilola and I've been maintaining that since then. Hence having, Odili Damilola Emmanuel. I was thinking I should do another birth certificate and back date it to be on a safer side, or just swear an affidavit stating that I'm the bearer of both names. Which would be best advised, please?

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2020
Josh206:

Congratssss. Happy for you. When did you submit your appeal?

Thanks o, on the 10th of September
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2020
I am flying with Turkish airline as well, but I will advise you to do the test even though it wasn't asked from those that travelled with the airline few weeks ago. I will be doing the test just to be on the safe side.
Preye21:
Please those that just arrived, who used Turkish airlines, heard they don't ask for Covid 19 test
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2020
DammyDurst:
@ICaSNg, kindly respond to this please..

Sworn affidavit/ court order

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Thank you..

ICaSNg:

Sworn affidavit/ court order

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.