Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (723024 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by geesunge(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
Generalbong1:
URGENT INFORMATION REQUIRED AS REGARDS BETHEL DIGITECH IN IRELAND

Hello guys. I have been trying to get a job in Ireland and I applied to Bethel Digitech to help.
Please does anyone have information on how they company works as regards helping people to get jobs and what the real deal is.
thanks to assist.
Hello,
How far with this company?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Iamdoyin:

Once you get debited it takes a few days for the school to receive it.
Thanks any idea on how letter of sponsorship is written, or just any written letter of explanation?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Keralis: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
@ICaSNg and others,
Please what is the process for Irish citizen children who want to undergo their undergraduate programs in Ireland? Is NECO result okay or WAEC must be provided? Do they need to write an English test too? We are working towards January 2022 since the join family visa was refused.
Kindly assist
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Yasiin:
Hello guys,

I got an offer from Griffith College sometime last month and by this week my tuition fees should be paid in full by my sponsor's bank.

Apparently, the next logical step for me is my visa application. However, I have some questions:

- Is it too late to apply for a visa? It takes an average of 6 - 8 weeks for visa processing and my programme starts on the 20th of September.

- After skimming through this thread, it is evident that accommodation is one of the major challenges faced by every prospective student (especially those opting to study in Dublin). Staying in one of the halls of residence provided by Griffith College seems like an expensive option. Also, staying within Dublin City Center is yet another expensive option. I have looked at the map of Ireland and I found out that there are suburbs scattered around Dublin. These places are highlighted on the map attached to this post. Is it feasible to live in any of these highlighted areas and commute to school via train? Which of these options is my best bet - school accommodation, accommodation within Dublin, or highlighted suburbs?

- Can I use my naira debit card (our everyday ATM card) to pay for my medical insurance on [url]studyandprotect.com[/url]?

- I was oblivious of the fact that the Irish Embassy requires proof of English Language proficiency and no applicant is exempted from this. Since I require one urgently, how feasible is it to prepare for and take the Duolingo English Test within 3 - 5 days? Can my naira debit card be used to pay for the test?

- Will the services of an agent make the visa application process less stressful for me?

Thanks for your anticipated answers and contributions.

When i need to pay anything exceeding $100,i buy and send dollars to my dollar prepaid account to pay with card.

What's the exact plan one should pay for on [url]studyandprotect.com[/url] please send me the exact url, everything about this insurance thing is confusing me and how much would it cost for a year academic session?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Keralis:
@ICaSNg and others,
Please what is the process for Irish citizen children who want to undergo their undergraduate programs in Ireland? Is NECO result okay or WAEC must be provided? Do they need to write an English test too? We are working towards January 2022 since the join family visa was refused.
Kindly assist

Hi,

Either NECO, WAEC or GCSE is acceptable as Irish citizens do not need to apply for visas from Nigeria. You should however try applying for September 2021 as undergraduate programs are mostly available in September.

For January/ feb 2022 , to the best of my knowledge only Griffith will be available for undergraduate entry programs.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Keralis: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thank you ICaSNg. The child is still writing NECO and WAEC will start immediately after. Can he still apply pending when the results are out?

Hi,

Either NECO, WAEC or GCSE is acceptable as Irish citizens do not need to apply for visas from Nigeria. You should however try applying for September 2021 as undergraduate programs are mostly available in September.

For January/ feb 2022 , to the best of my knowledge only Griffith will be available for undergraduate entry programs.[/quote]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Allzcollectionz: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Which number I am to use.
I used the one having IRLXXXX..., but doesnt work. I used my VFS number and it kept saying no record found

Iamdoyin:

It should be the long receipt
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yasiin: 4:48am On Aug 05, 2021
@ICaSNg Please, feel free to chime in if you've got something to add.

Yasiin:
Hello guys,

I got an offer from Griffith College sometime last month and by this week my tuition fees should be paid in full by my sponsor's bank.

Apparently, the next logical step for me is my visa application. However, I have some questions:

- Is it too late to apply for a visa? It takes an average of 6 - 8 weeks for visa processing and my programme starts on the 20th of September.

- After skimming through this thread, it is evident that accommodation is one of the major challenges faced by every prospective student (especially those opting to study in Dublin). Staying in one of the halls of residence provided by Griffith College seems like an expensive option. Also, staying within Dublin City Center is yet another expensive option. I have looked at the map of Ireland and I found out that there are suburbs scattered around Dublin. These places are highlighted on the map attached to this post. Is it feasible to live in any of these highlighted areas and commute to school via train? Which of these options is my best bet - school accommodation, accommodation within Dublin, or highlighted suburbs?

- Can I use my naira debit card (our everyday ATM card) to pay for my medical insurance on [url]studyandprotect.com[/url]?

- I was oblivious of the fact that the Irish Embassy requires proof of English Language proficiency and no applicant is exempted from this. Since I require one urgently, how feasible is it to prepare for and take the Duolingo English Test within 3 - 5 days? Can my naira debit card be used to pay for the test?

- Will the services of an agent make the visa application process less stressful for me?

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yasiin: 4:52am On Aug 05, 2021
That is the exact url. On my end, I am going for the lowest offer - Medicover Standard, which costs about €150. Just fill in your details on the form provided on the homepage and get a quote tailored for you.

NEROSKY:

When i need to pay anything exceeding $100,i buy and send dollars to my dollar prepaid account to pay with card.

What's the exact plan one should pay for on [url]studyandprotect.com[/url] please send me the exact url, everything about this insurance thing is confusing me and how much would it cost for a year academic session?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 5:16am On Aug 05, 2021
Use the one starting with IELG/14××××/××××/××
Allzcollectionz:
Which number I am to use.
I used the one having IRLXXXX..., but doesnt work. I used my VFS number and it kept saying no record found

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2021
Yasiin:
@ICaSNg Please, feel free to chime in if you've got something to add.

Hi,

check our profile for how to reach us for free consultation.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Kunfu(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Good day everyone,
This is my 1st time on this thread please I need one on one guide on how to start my Irish study journey. I'm a graduate of Computer science, I'm married and I'm a Fiber optics engineer
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Kunfu(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kunfu:
Good day everyone,
This is my 1st time on this thread please I need one on one guide on how to start my Irish study journey. I'm a graduate of Computer science, I'm married and I'm a Fiber optics engineer
Please can someone respond
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Allzcollectionz: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
I don't have that one

DammyDurst:
Use the one starting with IELG/14××××/××××/××
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lunette(f): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2021
Congratulations Yasiin,

For my medical insurance, I used Barter by Flutterwave's virtual dollar card. You could try it out.
Yasiin:
Hello guys,

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2021
Kunfu:
Good day everyone,

State your intended course and university so that anyone with useful information can advise.

Or check our bio
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pufframmy: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
Please POE Transcript Needed for Student Visa
What are the Question Most Ask please kindly share
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Your child will pay international students fee if they haven’t lived in Ireland for the past 5 years.
Unless you want your kid to go to private university, she/he must apply through CAO for admission.
CAO admission is once in a year
Keralis:
Thank you ICaSNg. The child is still writing NECO and WAEC will start immediately after. Can he still apply pending when the results are out?

Hi,

For January/ feb 2022 , to the best of my knowledge only Griffith will be available for undergraduate entry programs.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yasiin:
That is the exact url. On my end, I am going for the lowest offer - Medicover Standard, which costs about €150. Just fill in your details on the form provided on the homepage and get a quote tailored for you.

Bro how come you're seeing $150 and i'm getting 220 euro - Please advice

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Kunfu(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
ICaSNg:

State your intended course and university so that anyone with useful information can advise.

Or check our bio
Cybersecurity is my intended course
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kunfu:

Cybersecurity is my intended course
Nice course
IT courses are hot cake
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Kunfu(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
seunny4lif:

Nice course
IT courses are hot cake
How will I start the process
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kunfu:

How will I start the process
Well, check the school you want and apply for admission.
You have to do English exam in Nigeria
Read this thread from page 1 and everything is there
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yasiin: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mine is just for 1 year.

Also, I think your visa type should be "Study Visa - Stamp 2" and not "Graduate Visa - Stamp 1G".
NEROSKY:

Bro how come you're seeing $150 and i'm getting 220 euro - Please advice

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yasiin: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thanks for your response.

I will look into it as soon as possible.

However, I have other questions.
- How much (in €) did you pay for your insurance and what were you charged locally?
- Did you incur any extra charges?

Looking out for your response to these.

Thanks once again.

Lunette:
Congratulations Yasiin,

For my medical insurance, I used Barter by Flutterwave's virtual dollar card. You could try it out.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lunette(f): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
I paid 160 euros only and I wasn't charged any direct extra amount by Barter.
However, I had to fund my dollar card, so you might want to consider the exchange rate.
Yasiin:
Thanks for your response.

I will look into it as soon as possible.

However, I have other questions.
- How much (in €) did you pay for your insurance and what were you charged locally?
- Did you incur any extra charges?

Looking out for your response to these.

Thanks once again.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 2:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Eugochukwu439:
Please gurus in the house,between “ Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Information Systems, Master of Science (MSc) Digital Marketing and apost graduate Diploma in Software Development which one do I stand a better chance of getting a job after graduation?

You'd best go with the one you have experience in and which is on the list of critical skills!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 2:12am On Aug 08, 2021
Iamdoyin:

It’s advisable to make full payment
Not sure if it’s compulsory

I stand to be corrected but I think you have to complete all your tuition payments before or as you start.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 2:20am On Aug 08, 2021
Kunfu:

Please can someone respond

You have left a lot unspoken. What course would you like to do? What is your passion? Where do you have relevant work experience? Your best bet is to read this series from page 1 to this one. As you read, a lot will become clearer and then you can ask focused questions
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sarto(m): 5:43am On Aug 08, 2021
My transcript and international passport are bearing different year of birth please do anyone knows if the embassy takes this serious? What is your thoughts about it.
PS: I presented a birth certificate which tallies with the international passport.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Yasiin:
Mine is just for 1 year.

Also, I think your visa type should be "Study Visa - Stamp 2" and not "Graduate Visa - Stamp 1G".

Thank you, i just realise is €uro not $ dollar. Wahala no too much bayii? How do you get around paying euro or I'm i missing something?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2021
Sarto:
My transcript and international passport are bearing different year of birth please do anyone knows if the embassy takes this serious? What is your thoughts about it.
PS: I presented a birth certificate which tallies with the international passport.

It depends on the circumstances. However, your date of birth should not be subject to change and you can imagine the thoughts of the VO attending to your application! If there are discrepancies in your DoB, which is a red flag then other discrepancies are further highlighted and amplified.

Why do you have different DoB's? What action have you taken to remedy this error(if it is an error)? Have you explained the circumstances that resulted in this in a clear, concise way? When you answer these questions, then you will know if this infraction is serious or not!

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.