Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721885 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Keralis:
@seunny4lif dotcomnamenamee and others,
Kindly assist with the contact of a good immigration lawyer to assist with my pending Join family visa application.
Thank you.
I sent you a DM
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by meks007(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Please, am still looking forward to a response based on the question I asked last time.
I made an appeal in March, 2021 and am yet to get a response from the embassy.

@ICaSNG, please do you have any idea on what might be the problem.?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Godkiaz: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Omotayour267:
Please have you been able to make the edubond payment? Kindly assist on how you did it and if you can link me up with a contact at any bank to have it done. All the banks I went to don't want to do it.

Hi,
Yes I was able to make payment through one of the banks. Sorry I've not been here for awhile. You can PM if still having problem with this.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Godkiaz: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lunette:
Hello guys,

Please, who else is going to DCU this fall. I am and preparing to apply for visa very soon.

Hi,
I'm also going to DCU this fall.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Godblesmyhustle: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
I also have DCU admission

Please I want to submit.my application next week.

Who can assist with requirements for STIDY visa and demands at VFS LAGOS

HELP A BRO

Hi,
I'm also going to DCU this fall. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Allzcollectionz: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Let's brainstorm together for the study visa requirements. I'm also applying for visa

Godblesmyhustle:

HELP A BRO

Hi,
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Christeety: 5:59am On Jul 25, 2021
Godblesmyhustle:

HELP A BRO

Hi,

Two color passport sized photographs

* Your current passport and 2 full copy of any previous passports

* Signed Personal Statement - why Ireland, why the course, family members location and sponsor

* Letter of Acceptance

* CV and Work reference - cover any gaps in educational history

* Evidence of tuition paid

* Previous qualification documents - BSC/SSCE/HND etc

* English proficiency

* Evidence of finance - 6 months bank statement Minimum amount is EUR7000 when all tuition is paid. If not add balance of unpaid tuition EUR7000.

* If sponsored; sponsorship letter and evidence of relationship(if can be proven)

* Employment letter and 3-months pay slips OR CAC documents for business owner (for applicant and sponsor)

* Personal bank statement also required if being sponsored.

* Medical insurance - minimum is EUR120

* Previous Visa refusals and visa grants

All Photocopies must be in two-two copies (including bank statements)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
One would also be required to provide a 14 days booking reservation (covid-19 requirement). This can be done on booking.com.

PS: Don't put any money on the card you'd be using to reserve your accommodation. You can always cancel for cheaper accommodation options later upon a successful visa application.
Christeety:

Two color passport sized photographs

* Your current passport and 2 full copy of any previous passports

* Signed Personal Statement - why Ireland, why the course, family members location and sponsor

* Letter of Acceptance

* CV and Work reference - cover any gaps in educational history

* Evidence of tuition paid

* Previous qualification documents - BSC/SSCE/HND etc

* English proficiency

* Evidence of finance - 6 months bank statement Minimum amount is EUR7000 when all tuition is paid. If not add balance of unpaid tuition EUR7000.

* If sponsored; sponsorship letter and evidence of relationship(if can be proven)

* Employment letter and 3-months pay slips OR CAC documents for business owner (for applicant and sponsor)

* Personal bank statement also required if being sponsored.

* Medical insurance - minimum is EUR120

* Previous Visa refusals and visa grants

All Photocopies must be in two-two copies (including bank statements)

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Christeety: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
DammyDurst:
One would also be required to provide a 14 days booking reservation (covid-19 requirement). This can be done on booking.com.

PS: Don't put any money on the card you'd be using to reserve your accommodation. You can always cancel for cheaper accommodation options later upon a successful visa application.

Ok. Thank you so much for this info

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ijeezlux(m): 1:11am On Jul 26, 2021
seunny4lif:

Yes
pls boss, i want to discuss amd get some important info from you with regard to Ireland. i sent you a pm, pls reply
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
meks007:
Please, am still looking forward to a response based on the question I asked last time.
I made an appeal in March, 2021 and am yet to get a response from the embassy.

@ICaSNG, please do you have any idea on what might be the problem.?

Please send them an email. Which intake was this for anyways? cos March seems early for sept.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashluxedouble07: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good evening everyone.

My visa was approved

Good luck to everyone waiting for theirs.

Cheers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jolowizzy11(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ashluxedouble07:
Good evening everyone.

My visa was approved

Cheers

congrats .....when did you apply ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jimbson: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
How many weeks did it take for your visa to be processed bro

Ashluxedouble07:
Good evening everyone.

My visa was approved

Cheers

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mike1ab: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Greetings everyone.

I'd like to ask if I'd need a transit visa for a KLM flight from lagos to dublin which is meant to transit in Amsterdam?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Allzcollectionz: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
DammyDurst:

I have received my full shots, how do I do it. Do I still need to quarantine?
I think the details of accommodation needed is for those under 18 years, correct me if I am wrong.
Please someone should clarify
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by meks007(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
ICaSNg:

Please send them an email. Which intake was this for anyways? cos March seems early for sept.

Cheers

Thank you @ ICaSNg. I emailed the embassy on the 21st of June, 2021 and I got a response from them saying that my appeal is still pending at the moment and that they are working on appeals received in March 2019 and there are approximately 50 appeals ahead in the queue. I became more confused seeing that they are still working on March 2019 appeal and I thought it might be an error from them.

I made my appeal in the last week of February, 2021 as against September intake 2021 because I was refused visa for February intake 2021. New offer letter, invitation to register and other necessary documents meant for the appeal was attached and sent to the embassy.

Am confused right now.
Appeal taking this long time shows cause for concern.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Has anyone been able to make payment via transfermate recently, if possible, how was it done?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashluxedouble07: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
jolowizzy11:
congrats .....when did you apply ?

June, 9th.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashluxedouble07: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
jimbson:
How many weeks did it take for your visa to be processed bro

6 weeks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashluxedouble07: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
A point of light for anyone who needs it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashluxedouble07: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
I am sharing my experience with anyone who needs hope. I have been refused twice by the Irish Embassy, due to simple details and documents not included

First Refusal
No signature on letter of application
Approval from second shareholder to use company funds.
Lost passport affidavit
Insufficient funds in sponsors personal bank account: My sponsor ( my father) had a balance of 19 million Naira in his business bank statement and a balance of 1 million Naira in his personal bank statement. I wasn’t aware a balance of at least 7,000 euros must be in the sponsors personal bank statement. We thought funds should be in the business bank statement not personal. Do not make this mistake, be very cautious of this area. Include enough funds in the personal and business bank statements.

Also, my sponsor owns 95% of the company, the other shareholder owns 5%. We thought a letter from the second shareholder won’t be needed due to how small the shares, owned by this person. It was included in the first refusal letter, assume nothing, submit everything.

I appealed, it was refused

Reason: Letter of invite/date already passed.
My school gave me a later extension letter but a decision was made 2 weeks after that extension letter.

Third time: APPROVED!

Key take: Be patient, go through all your documents thoroughly, apply at least three months before your intended date of travel, do not assume a document will not be needed, submit everything, pray.

Cheers, To God be the Glory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jolowizzy11(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ashluxedouble07:
I am sharing my experience with anyone who needs hope. I have been refused twice by the Irish Embassy, due to simple details and documents not included

First Refusal
No signature on letter of application
Approval from second shareholder to use company funds.
Lost passport affidavit
Insufficient funds in sponsors personal bank account: My sponsor, my father had a balance of 19 million Naira in his business bank statement and a balance of 1 million Naira in his personal bank statement. I wasn’t aware a balance of at least 7,000 euros must be in the sponsors personal bank statement. We thought funds should be in the business bank statement not personal. Do not make this mistake, be very cautious of this area. Include enough funds in the personal and business bank statements.

Also, my sponsor owns 95% of the company, the other shareholder owns 5%. We thought a letter from the second shareholder won’t be needed due to how small the shares, owned by this person. It was included in the first refusal letter, assume nothing, submit everything.

I appealed, it was refused

Reason: Letter of invite/date already passed.
My school gave me a later extension letter but a decision was made 2 weeks after that extension letter.

Third time: APPROVED!

Key take: Be patient, go through all your documents thoroughly, apply at least three months before your intended date of travel, do not assume a document will not be needed, submit everything, pray.

Cheers, To God be the Glory.

thanks for the tip...
My sponsor (my dad) has 8000 euros in his personal account , he doesn't have a business account but he makes close to 15million per anum ..am I safe ? Or should he add more money to the account ? Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashluxedouble07: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
jolowizzy11:
thanks for the tip...
My sponsor (my dad) has 8000 euros in his personal account , he doesn't have a business account but he makes close to 15million per anum ..am I safe ? Or should he add more money to the account ? Thanks

Hello you’re very welcome.
Does your father run a business or is a salary earner?
In my case, my sponsor earns close to 200 million Naira, a year. He runs a very big business so I had to show a business bank statement show evidence of income, like, contracts. I included landed documents worth 113 million Naira also.

8,000 euros in sponsors personal account
Tuition paid.
Evidence of income. You should be good.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jolowizzy11(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ashluxedouble07:

Hello you’re very welcome.
Does your father run a business or is a salary earner?
In my case, my sponsor earns close to 200 million Naira, a year. He runs a very big business so I had to show a business bank statement show evidence of income, like, contracts. I included landed documents worth 113 million Naira also.

8,000 euros in sponsors personal account
Tuition paid.
Evidence of income. You should be good.
thanks for the swift response....he's a salary earner and he has a landed property worth 42million ......thanks once again..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2021
meks007:

Thank you @ ICaSNg. I emailed the embassy on the 21st of June, 2021 and I got a response from them saying that my appeal is still pending at the moment and that they are working on appeals received in March 2019 and there are approximately 50 appeals ahead in the queue. I became more confused seeing that they are still working on March 2019 appeal and I thought it might be an error from them.

I made my appeal in the last week of February, 2021 as against September intake 2021 because I was refused visa for February intake 2021. New offer letter, invitation to register and other necessary documents meant for the appeal was attached and sent to the embassy.

Am confused right now.
Appeal taking this long time shows cause for concern.

Am sorry you have to go through this. It would be better to send a message to your International office with details of your visa application : i.e transaction number and all and explain your challenges. If it is a school like Griffith, NCI etc they would inturn reach out to the embassy on your behalf. I am not sure why they would respond that they are still treating appeals from 2019 unless something went wrong somewhere but just keep praying.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mike1ab: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
mike1ab:
Greetings everyone.

I'd like to ask if I'd need a transit visa for a KLM flight from lagos to dublin which is meant to transit in Amsterdam?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seanmykel(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Godkiaz:

Hi,
Yes I was able to make payment through one of the banks. Sorry I've not been here for awhile. You can PM if still having problem with this.

Please what is the Edubond bank account you paid to, and how did you get their bank account details?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by meks007(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
ICaSNg:

Am sorry you have to go through this. It would be better to send a message to your International office with details of your visa application : i.e transaction number and all and explain your challenges. If it is a school like Griffith, NCI etc they would inturn reach out to the embassy on your behalf. I am not sure why they would respond that they are still treating appeals from 2019 unless something went wrong somewhere but just keep praying.

Thank you very much for your concern and advice.
I will contact the International Office Department of my school for them to follow it up.
Kind Regard.!
Meks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Godblesmyhustle: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Studyandprotect.com....Unable to buy travel insurance....
Click buy...no response

what options are available. Please help
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Kittana: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.