Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (724478 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bisi16(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
chibjohn:
No
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Untube: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2022
I heard that Ireland embassy are not accepting applications for now. How true is this info?

Please someone should help
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Floz: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
I have a question please. Is it part of the visa processing or the Irish embassy in Nigeria to contact you to get in touch with you school to fill a form. I applied for study visa since 2nd Sept, tomorrow makes it exactly 8weeks that I submitted. I am in touch with a friend who submitted his application a week prior to mine and received a mail from the embassy to ask his school to fill a document.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ask ur friend maybe he was asked to fill a deferral form or which entry is it applying to..
Floz:
I have a question please. Is it part of the visa processing or the Irish embassy in Nigeria to contact you to get in touch with you school to fill a form. I applied for study visa since 2nd Sept, tomorrow makes it exactly 8weeks that I submitted. I am in touch with a friend who submitted his application a week prior to mine and received a mail from the embassy to ask his school to fill a document.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello guys...how may weeks does Ireland visa appeal do take..pls help a brother.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Floz: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Laisirepublic:
Ask ur friend maybe he was asked to fill a deferral form or which entry is it applying to..

He is 2022/23 entry. I'm also 2022/23 entry. Why is Irish visa usually slow
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Floz: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Laisirepublic:
Hello guys...how may weeks does Ireland visa appeal do take..pls help a brother.

I want to believe its a fast process because they had treated appeals as at 16th October, 2022 for study visa from their weekly decisions page
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
I saw it at the weekly page too thank u
Floz:

I want to believe its a fast process because they had treated appeals as at 16th October, 2022 for study visa from their weekly decisions page
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
When did u hear this plss...cos I send my documents via DHl yesterday and I saw in the tracking the embassy was closed today Ard 2pm ...I called the customer care and they told me most of the embassy in Abuja are closed cos of threat. Buh they assure me it wud be delivered tomorrow!.
Untube:
I heard that Ireland embassy are not accepting applications for now. How true is this info?

Please someone should help
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by SireSommy69(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
Guys, I need solid advise... I am yet to get a visa for Ireland, but I checked Ethiopian airways and Qatar airways, their fares from Lagos to Dublin are relatively cheap now, less than 500k for January.

Should I go ahead and book a ticket even when I don't have a study visa yet? What if I don't get the visa (God forbid), will I be refunded?

Advice.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinar: 12:07am On Oct 28, 2022
SireSommy69:
Guys, I need solid advise... I am yet to get a visa for Ireland, but I checked Ethiopian airways and Qatar airways, their fares from Lagos to Dublin are relatively cheap now, less than 500k for January.

Should I go ahead and book a ticket even when I don't have a study visa yet? What if I don't get the visa (God forbid), will I be refunded?
Hello bro, I’m in a very similar situation with you. I’m waiting on my January Irish study visa approval. Please how many weeks has it been since your application?
Advice.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2022
Pls anybody in Abuja who can confirm this ...DHl was telling me Ireland embassy is closed and they cannot do the delivery of my appeal, that it wud be done when the embassy is opened! Just wanna confirm how true is dis!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2022
Laisirepublic:
Pls anybody in Abuja who can confirm this ...DHl was telling me Ireland embassy is closed and they cannot do the delivery of my appeal, that it wud be done when the embassy is opened! Just wanna confirm how true is dis!

True, Western Countries taking their staff out of Abuja due to Terror Alert. VFS Closed for next week I heard not sure about Lagos VFS though.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Pls ur advice pls...to get my documents back from DHL or have it stay with them till embassy resumes
ICaSNg:

True, Western Countries taking their staff out of Abuja due to Terror Alert. VFS Closed for next week I heard not sure about Lagos VFS though.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Seloverando: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hi everyone,

Please I received mail that my Joint spouse VISA has been approved. Please, how can I get my passport to the embassy so that the VISA can be inserted into the passport and how will I get my document that was sent back to me.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by TwentiesGirl(f): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Guys, I need some advise.

I have two options for sponsorship, my family account and my sister.
Both have enough funds to cover my expenses but I don't know which will be better to show or if I should use both.
The family account is in Naira and has the name of three of my eldest siblings (but all ending with the same surname) while my sister's account is in USD (she lives in America)
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Geezle(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Use your sister's own. Swear an affidavit showing proof of relationship, present birth certs showing parental linkage. Then your sister also has to do a letter offering to provide full or partial sponsorship for you throughout your program.

You may also have your family move funds from your family account to yours, with your family members writing a letter offering it as a gift.

So, you present both statements of accounts with a spreadsheet explaining all credits and debits from a minimum of 100k. Add that spreadsheet to your submission.

Best of luck

TwentiesGirl:

Both have enough funds to cover my expenses but I don't know which will be better to show or if I should use both.
The family account is in Naira and has the name of three of my eldest siblings (but all ending with the same surname) while my sister's account is in USD (she lives in America)
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:26am On Oct 29, 2022
TwentiesGirl:

Which proof of relationship is easier to present with original legal documents?
who will be paying your tuition?
which of the parties have substantial and sustainable proof of employment and income?
who can present very clean 6 months bank statement and can provide proof of every lump sum that has entered the account in the last 6 months

The above determines who should sponsor you.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by SireSommy69(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2022
Booked an appointment, yet to submit my documents. [quote author=Chinar post=117929862][/quote]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinar: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
SireSommy69:
Booked an appointment, yet to submit my documents.

Oh okay. I already did that. You’re applying for January intake right?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
SireSommy69:

Advice.

Please wait until your visa is out before buying your flight ticket.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Please anybody in the house who get idea if the Ireland embassy Abuja is now opened! I need to get get my appeal submitted! Pls any update !
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by SirKingpin: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Laisirepublic:
Please anybody in the house who get idea if the Ireland embassy Abuja is now opened! I need to get get my appeal submitted! Pls any update !

Send an email to the embassy verificationabuja@dfa.ie and make enquiry
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ok.. thank u bro
SirKingpin:

Send an email to the embassy verificationabuja@dfa.ie and make enquiry
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinar: 3:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Laisirepublic:
House pls I need a sample of how to write an appeal letter..pls kindly share a sample

Bro please did they give you a reason for rejecting your application? If yes, please what were the areas?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Yah sure...Just four reasons...that i did not
submit my personal account, I did not explained my sponsors source of finance and large amount in the account..no employment history and I did not declare prove to return back after studies.
Chinar:

Bro please did they give you a reason for rejecting your application? If yes, please what were the areas?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by OAOX: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2022
Have you gotten a visa decision yet? I'm also 2022/2023 entry. I submitted my application on the 5th of September and up till now I'm still waiting for a decision on my application.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by OAOX: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2022
Have you gotten a visa decision yet? I'm also 2022/2023 entry. I submitted my application on the 5th of September and up till now I'm still waiting for a decision on my application.
Floz:

He is 2022/23 entry. I'm also 2022/23 entry. Why is Irish visa usually slow
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by oluwaVaz(m): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
How do I get medical insurance,should I use the Ireland link on my admission letter or source for any local health insurance, I'm confused, someone should help ..(.asking for a friend)
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4eva: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Good afternoon all, pls someone should kindly help my brother in Dunlin Ireland. He newly arrive for his studies & seriously looking for a shared apartment/ accommodation in Dublin..

Pls somebody help pls...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
oluwaVaz:
How do I get medical insurance,should I use the Ireland link on my admission letter or source for any local health insurance, I'm confused, someone should help ..(.asking for a friend)
studyandprotect.com - medicover standard
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jimmywest(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Laisirepublic:

Bro do you have any updates if the Irish Embassy in Abuja is now opened?

Has DHL been able to submit your appeal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.