Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (727890 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2022
Do u adjust or clarify on the reason they mentioned why ur application was refused in the first place
Lenchyla14:
Seniors in the house please I need your advise, I received below mail from AbujaVisa office of Ireland Embassy in respect of student Visa appeal i submitted, the lawyer advise me not to include my international passport in the appeal until they request for it.

below mail is what i received from them. pls does it mean the appeal is successful and i should send my passport to them

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are contacting you with regards to your Visa appeal made to the Embassy of Ireland
Please be informed your documents are ready for collection.

Please make arrangements with a courier company for the collection of your package from the Abuja Visa office.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by FinestEagle: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hello everyone please how or what reliable website can I get student accommodation in Dublin please? My hotel accommodation is almost coming to an end, i need to move out soonest, Thank you for your swift reply.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
FinestEagle:
Hello everyone please how or what reliable website can I get student accommodation in Dublin please? My hotel accommodation is almost coming to an end, i need to move out soonest, Thank you for your swift reply.

Hostingpower.ie
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2022
FinestEagle:

Hello FinestEagle,

You can also look up this site. Filter to suit your preferred location and contact the poster directly.

https://www.daft.ie/sharing/dublin-22-dublin?showMap=false

Kind regards,

Louis

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by enyraver: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hello guyz
Pls any idea if Dublin business sch DBS uses agent for application or application online are processed without agents?
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Amazingteewhy(f): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yes. You can check their website for the agent in charge of your country

enyraver:
Hello guyz
Pls any idea if Dublin business sch DBS uses agent for application or application online are processed without agents?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by enyraver: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Amazingteewhy:
Yes. You can check their website for the agent in charge of your country

I checked before coming to ask here. Didn’t see any agent for African on their website. Guess i just have to wait for their response.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by semmyk(m): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2022
Untube:
Please can I send a private mail to you so that I can have your number?

Thanks for the polite request (though you could hv hinted on 'why'). It's a good adorable etiquette unlike getting cold DM request out of no where. On that basis, I'll indulge your request. I'll look out for your DM. We might engage on email and/or Telegram.
Nonetheless, my preference is to engage on this forum (NL). IMHO, it promotes and facilitate knowledge. We all get to learn.
{Should there be any untoward act, I'll engage with Justwise (within and outside this forum).}

How is PGDip IT going. Settled for or in NCI
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2022
Hello guys...I did not submit my NYSC certificate and primary school leaving certificate on my supporting documents as it was not listed on the list I saw at the site buh I saw some people listed it here as part of the documents they submitted!. Pls should I really be concerned about it or not! Pls I need an urgent reply on this.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by spiceeamiee(f): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please for Ireland appeals, will all original documents be submitted or one can make coloured copies of original documents?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
spiceeamiee:
Please for Ireland appeals, will all original documents be submitted or one can make coloured copies of original documents?

All originals and 1 set of colored photocopies. Exceptions to if you are using a Sponsor outside Nigeria. Copies of such Sponsors documents are acceptable
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Untube: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2022
semmyk:

Thanks for the polite request (though you could hv hinted on 'why'). It's a good adorable etiquette unlike getting cold DM request out of no where. On that basis, I'll indulge your request. I'll look out for your DM. We might engage on email and/or Telegram.
Nonetheless, my preference is to engage on this forum (NL). IMHO, it promotes and facilitate knowledge. We all get to learn.
{Should there be any untoward act, I'll engage with Justwise (within and outside this forum).}

How is PGDip IT going. Settled for or in NCI
I actually want to find out how to pay edubond via form A and documents to submit. Thanks for your time, and have sent you a DM as well..lol
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by oluwaVaz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
How can someone get this pps number
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaykayson: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2022
Rubbbbbiiiiieee:
kindly send your number to my email address; Peridotaldamsel@yahoo.com so we can talk
Hello,how can I reach you?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2022
here:https://services.mywelfare.ie
When you are in ireland, every information is on the internet.
if you are not clear, then ask people but seek first online because information gets updated every now and then
oluwaVaz:
How can someone get this pps number
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2022
There is a single room for €820 an agent told me about 2 days ago.
I wouldn't know if €800 is quite expensive for todays market though.
You can reach out to me via dm for more info.
FinestEagle:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by semmyk(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2022
DM ack and replied. Regarding form A for edubond, it would be like any other for foreign univ fees and expenses.
Hopefully, someone on this thread would throw more like on actual experience.
Perhaps, the likes of Princeadex04 , JapaProf , bigmills , ICaSNG might have better insight
PS: I don't know anyone of them on personal level beyond their posting here on NL.

Untube:
I actually want to find out how to pay edubond via form A and documents to submit. Thanks for your time, and have sent you a DM as well..lol
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lakad4u(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Pls how can I pay for my dualingo English test,as banks don’t allow transactions of $20 dollars and above again...pls I need to know more about this urgently..thanks so much in advance
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Godkiaz: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
semmyk:
DM ack and replied. Regarding form A for edubond, it would be like any other for foreign univ fees and expenses.
Perhaps, the likes of Princeadex04 , JapaProf , bigmills , ICaSNG might have better insight
PS: I don't know anyone of them on personal level beyond their posting here on NL.

Most banks, especially the ones in Lagos, will decline transacting Edubond using Form-A as it's not considered to be a Tuition fee payment.
That doesn't mean it's totally impossible. In all, make sure you followed a normal banking process and every transaction done inside the bank hall should you find someone willing to help you with this.

Good luck!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by YETI28: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Good morning all, please I would like to know, what is the first thing to do, should incase I want to relocate with my family to ireland. After Job offer, can I travel immediately with my family especially my children or will have to go and come back. For how long please?!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by semmyk(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Thanks Godkiaz. Apparently, most bank don't process edubond through Form-A, which is unfortunate. Well, nothing much one can do. Technically though, edubond ought to fall under university (living) expenses!
Nonetheless, searching through this thread, some have successfully funded their edubond through Form-A while others had to use Dom account. What is even intriguingly is that branches of the same bank process differently: some do, some don't!!
Godkiaz:
Most banks, especially the ones in Lagos, will decline transacting Edubond using Form-A as it's not considered to be a Tuition fee payment.
That doesn't mean it's totally impossible. In all, make sure you followed a normal banking process and every transaction done inside the bank hall should you find someone willing to help you with this.
Good luck!
semmyk:

Princeadex04:
I made the Edubond payment through FORM A last year June at ECOBANK, Iwo Road, Ibadan. I also know about 3 other guys that did the same through different banks, some banks may agree to make the payment while some will refuse. Try and contact your bank(s) and see what the response would be. If you stay in Ibadan and you have an account with Ecobank, I'll connect you with someone at Ecobank. Cheers.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2022
Pls house like how many days would one receive the reason for refusal when application has been refused on the weekly decision report! Pls I need urgent reply to this..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
[Pls house like how many days would one receive the reason for refusal when application has been refused on the weekly decision report! Pls I need urgent reply to this..

author=ICaSNg post=116882187]
LET's UPDATE OUR LIST

Affordable School options to consider for 2023 :

HOLMES INSTITUTE - Bachelors degree in Business - 10000 euros + 50% discount applies - Overall tuition per year becomes 5000 Euros

Dorset College : For Foundation, pre-masters or1 year Top up Bachelors in Business for HND/ BSc Pass / 3rd class ; Duration is 1 year and fees start from 8500 euros.

IT Sligo * (This school has now merged with Letterkenny IT and now ATLANTIC TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY ) : Mostly for undergraduate programs. Tuition from 9500 euros per year

DKIT: Offers both Undergraduate and postgraduate programs , Tuition from 10,950 to 11,500 euros per year + free hostel for undergraduate students for their 1st year - 150 undergraduate students thus, 1st come 1st serve!

MTU Cork : Fees for Postgraduate starts from 9,000 euros to 12,000 euros

MTU Kerry : Fees start from 11,750 euros + free accommodation for undergraduate students - They also offer 1 year BSc Top up and MSc Nursing + free Accommodation

Waterford IT (Now South East Technological University) : Fees start from 10,500 for both Undergraduate and postgraduate students excluding ( 20% discount for UG students and 2000 euros off for PG Students)- Tuition @ 8500 euros

TUShannon : formerly LIT and AIT ; Fees start from 9750 euros to 12,500 euros for UG or PG Students

NCI* My fav for job prospects : Fees start from 10,000 euros to 13,000 euros

Griffith College : Fees start from 11,000 euros to 13,000 euros

University of limerick : Fees start from 13,000 euros + 1000 ( - 1500 euro )discount

Applications ongoing for January and by November 2022 for Sept, 2023[/quote]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by oluwaVaz(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Danku007:
Can someone submit an affidavit to Irish embassy for a missing WAEC certificate?

When I contacted waec for missing certificate, was told they give out attestation and it takes 30months.

Any advice please @ICASng
howfar bro? My own is that they made a mistake on my dob , both date and year, should I use Court affidavit to back it up..?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by oluwaVaz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
ICaSNg:

All originals and 1 set of colored photocopies. Exceptions to if you are using a Sponsor outside Nigeria. Copies of such Sponsors documents are acceptable
Good evening, they made a mistake in my waec DOB,
I don't know if this mistake will be an issue if I want to submit my application...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pls house i need an urgent reply to this from expert in the house please
Laisirepublic:
Pls house like how many days would one receive the reason for refusal when application has been refused on the weekly decision report! Pls I need urgent reply to this..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:05am On Oct 04, 2022
oluwaVaz:

Good evening, they made a mistake on my waec DOB,
I don't know if this mistake will be an issue if I want to submit my application...

This is tricky - which part of your Date of birth has the error? Is it the day, month or year?

If DAY / MONTH, you can get a sworn affidavit to explain the errors. If its the year and you don't have a Government birth certificate that was issued at birth by NPC then this becomes a little more complex.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Laisirepublic:
Pls house i need an urgent reply to this from expert in the house please
within 3 -7 working days
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Untube:

Edubond transactions is similar to the same process taken when paying Tuition.

This is however the challenge, 15months ago one would walk into a Nigerian bank and request for Form A, now that is not the case. You need to request for Form A using the CBN Monitoring trade system only when this is approved then you can walk into the bank you stated in the online application and complete the FORM A request.

Before the new CBN regulations of making Form A complicated, FBN and UBA would process this within a short period of time (I mean EduBond).
The Challenge now is getting the form A approved through CBN trade monitoring website first and then hope the bank you stated on records where you have the funds will be able to process this transaction promptly.

As a trained Visa consultant, Edubond does not necessarily make your application stronger as people precise - since you will still be required to present 3- 6months bank statement of where you paid your Tuition, proof of income , 6 months Personal bank statement of both yourself and your Sponsor (if using a sponsor), explanation and proof of all lump sum IN and OUT of of all bank statements presented etc.

I will advise that unless you have had a previous visa refusal or BAN and the reasons are tied to finance , its not really worth going through the Education Bond route if you can provide detailed financial bank statements and genuine means of income.

I hope this helps !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.