Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721876 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Djdimeji: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2023
Pascal the greatest! Thanks for always responding!

Pascal122:

Ask the bank for a reference letter to submit to the Irish embassy.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Djdimeji:
Pascal the greatest! Thanks for always responding!

You're welcome sir.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Who used Edubond here?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pixey(m): 2:53am On Jul 24, 2023
Hello People ! Good morning! I need some advice urgently. Is it still possible to apply for any Irish University as at now for september intake? Is there any school that have intakes for January 2024.So as to apply for Irish visa as soon as possible.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
Pascal122:

You're welcome sir.

How far, have you gotten any response yet?

Abeg how did you later explain the digital currency?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
jaxeri:

How far, have you gotten any response yet?

Abeg how did you later explain the digital currency?

No response yet, it's not up to a month since I applied.

The online vendor I sold it has a website and business number, I mentioned it and attached screenshots of our WhatsApp chats.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Pascal122:

No response yet, it's not up to a month since I applied.

The online vendor I sold it has a website and business number, I mentioned it and attached screenshots of our WhatsApp chats.

Okay, mine was via p2p and I do a lot of them. Didn't really know how to explain it.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
jaxeri:

Okay, mine was via p2p and I do a lot of them. Didn't really know how to explain it.

You could have done a table to explain each one and write the rate of what you sold. Anyhow sha, let's hope for the best regardless.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Republic001: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pls house anybody in Dublin that can help sort accomodation or has an accomodation in Dublin...am coming next month August and I heard accomodation is scarce in Dublin.. I don't want to get stranded pls anyone
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2023
Gurus in the house please I need your advice, I applied for study visa and when I check the weekly decision report yesterday 31st July my application was refused. My question is
1. How long will it take for me to get back my documents to know the reason for my refusal
2. My class is suppose to resume 18th sept 2023, if I appeal do you think I can make it before my resumption date
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Djdimeji: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Awesomeosas:
Gurus in the house please I need your advice, I applied for study visa and when I check the weekly decision report yesterday 31st July my application was refused. My question is
1. How long will it take for me to get back my documents to know the reason for my refusal
2. My class is suppose to resume 18th sept 2023, if I appeal do you think I can make it before my resumption date

Sorry to hear about this Osas.
Shouldn't take more than a week to get your documents back. As regards your appeal, just try as soon as you can.
Best wishes!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Are you a male? My accommodation will be available from August 21sttoNovember 21st,
the rent is €450 per month excluding bills. The locationis perfect, just 15 minutes walk from Griffith college and 10 minutes by bus to DBS ( Dublin Business School).
Republic001:
Pls house anybody in Dublin that can help sort accomodation or has an accomodation in Dublin...am coming next month August and I heard accomodation is scarce in Dublin.. I don't want to get stranded pls anyone
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Gurus in the house please I need your help on how to handle my appeal. I don’t even think the visa office checked my documents bcz all what Dey mentioned was included in my application.

1. I studied industrial mathematics in my first degree and I applied for data analyst and they are saying they are odd
2. I never had any gaps in my educational history which I explained very well to d best of my ability but they mentioned it
3. Before the increase in euro my total living expenses and bal sch fees is € 18,500 and I have €21,000 yet they mentioned it
4. I have a Registered business which is d source of my income and I also add all business documents and the investment I made which I included the agreement yet they mentioned it
5. I included my Canada refusal letter yet they mentioned that I did not
6. I also included my marriage certificate, pictures of my wedding and also included my landed properties documents yet they said I won’t return.
7. I applied for MSc but they address they fees payment as if I applied for BSc.

Pls how do I go about the appeal and what is the format.
Please can someone help me out on how to address this appeal issues

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hello everyone,
My accomodation will be available for the period of 3 months, as I will be away for those period. It's a room apartment located in Crumlin Road, Dublin 12. It's very close to Griffith college (15 minutes walk) and 10 mins Bus to DBS( Dublin Business School). It's just 10 minutes by bus to City Centre.
Only male is needed and the rent is €450 excluding bills.
You can reach me on +353899808926 or +2348038381529.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 1:57am On Aug 04, 2023
Awesomeosas:
Gurus in the house please I need your help on how to handle my appeal. I don’t even think the visa office checked my documents bcz all what Dey mentioned was included in my application.

1. I studied industrial mathematics in my first degree and I applied for data analyst and they are saying they are odd
2. I never had any gaps in my educational history which I explained very well to d best of my ability but they mentioned it
3. Before the increase in euro my total living expenses and bal sch fees is € 18,500 and I have €21,000 yet they mentioned it
4. I have a Registered business which is d source of my income and I also add all business documents and the investment I made which I included the agreement yet they mentioned it
6. I also included my marriage certificate, pictures of my wedding and also included my landed properties documents yet they said I won’t return.
7. I applied for MSc but they address they fees payment as if I applied for BSc.

Just a little observation. They said PERSONAL statement, meaning you should have money for your cost of living and remaining tuition fees (if you haven't paid in full) in a bank account different from the business account, coz the business will still have to run. And since you have a family, additional money is still required in the PERSONAL account. Probably why they had many issues with finance......just my thought tho!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 6:27am On Aug 04, 2023
jaxeri:

Just a little observation. They said PERSONAL statement, meaning you should have money for your cost of living and remaining tuition fees (if you haven't paid in full) in a bank account different from the business account, coz the business will still have to run. And since you have a family, additional money is still required in the PERSONAL account. Probably why they had many issues with finance......just my thought tho!

I presented 4 bank statements which include
1. First bank in which I paid my fees from €6,000
2. Fidelity bank which I use as my POF and has 10.1m
3. Union bank which is my business acct which has 2m
4. UBA which has 500k

The money in the fidelity bank is suppose to be for my bal fees and living expenses which is about €20k before the increase in euros yet they still mentioned it. Am really confused
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2023
Awesomeosas:

I presented 4 bank statements which include
1. First bank in which I paid my fees from €6,000
2. Fidelity bank which I use as my POF and has 10.1m
3. Union bank which is my business acct which has 2m
4. UBA which has 500k

The money in the fidelity bank is suppose to be for my bal fees and living expenses which is about €20k before the increase in euros yet they still mentioned it. Am really confused

Keeping the Business account aside.

Using Oanda, €10k euro for living cost is already 8,4million naira, remaining 1,7million naira. Which I don't think would be enough to cover the remaining tuition fees (Having paid €6k) plus money for your family.

Or is it that the First bank account still has €6k after paying the complete tuition fee?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Uche231213(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that your visa application has been refused. I believe appeals take around 2 to 4 weeks (I'm not entirely sure) to process. I will advise you to consider reaching out to your school via email to find out if you still have enough time. If they give you the go-ahead, then you'll need to address the specific points outlined in the refusal letter and submit the necessary documents as soon as possible.

Also, on the 2nd page of the letter, they made mention of some large deposits made six months before you applied. Make sure you address that on your appeal with documents showing where the money came from. Any story you tell them must be supported by an actual document otherwise they wont believe you. Good luck and I hope you receive a favourable response If you decide to appeal.

Awesomeosas:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 8:39am On Aug 04, 2023
jaxeri:

Keeping the Business account aside.

Using Oanda, €10k euro for living cost is already 8,4million naira, remaining 1,7million naira. Which I don't think would be enough to cover the remaining tuition fees (Having paid €6k) plus money for your family.

Or is it that the First bank account still has €6k after paying the complete tuition fee?

My wife is my manager and I have given her some money for upkeep for the family while am away, I also instructed my accountant to give her 100k monthly for unforeseen circumstances which I mentioned in the letter.
I applied for the visa before this increments in euro and as at the time I applied €1 was N514 and when I did my calculations using oando I was having €20k

Would it be better I take a loan now to complete d money cuz my bal and living expenses is around €18,500 euros which is currently N15,200,000 but if I take a loan of 5m won’t they still complain about lump sum that’s is problem.

Please gurus guide me on this issues
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2023
Awesomeosas:

My wife is my manager and I have given her some money for upkeep for the family while am away, I also instructed my accountant to give her 100k monthly for unforeseen circumstances which I mentioned in the letter.
I applied for the visa before this increments in euro and as at the time I applied €1 was N514 and when I did my calculations using oando I was having €20k

Would it be better I take a loan now to complete d money cuz my bal and living expenses is around €18,500 euros which is currently N15,200,000 but if I take a loan of 5m won’t they still complain about lump sum that’s is problem.

Please gurus guide me on this issues

I don't think they would accept just that explanation, they may want to see evidence in the account for your wife.

I don't know about loans or how it will affect you, you can get an expert and address every issue.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2023
jaxeri:

I don't think they would accept just that explanation, they may want to see evidence in the account for your wife.

I don't know about loans or how it will affect you, you can get an expert and address every issue.

Okay thanks so much
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Djdimeji: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Awesomeosas:

It is indeed strange if you submitted all these documentation and yet it was called out in their reasons for denial.
From what I can see especially from the first paragraph, I believe, though you might have submitted these documents, chances are you didn't follow the guidelines as to how to do so.
1. Prior to submission, did you fill a financial summary form, detailing all your information and payment history etc (this form should be the last form on the requirement page on the Irish student visa website)?
On these form is where you are to indicate all the bank statement you would be submitting, that of yourself and sponsor, any bank statement info not included will not be considered even if you included it in your submission.
2. Did the VFS officer who attended to you go through and rearranged your documents appropriately? Did they give you a checklist of the documents you submitted to sign?
3, They sighted quality of the documents, were all these documents clear coloured Photocopies?
4. In your application letter, did you write it following the order or questions they indicated in their guidelines? This is where I believe you would have made your explanation as to the link and reasons for your intended course of study and your previous qualification and your work history as well.

Calling all these things out why because they made mention of the guidelines as part of their reasons for denial.

As for Appeal, I'd advise you take your chances and appeal as soon as possible cos time is of the essence.
But then be well to address with documentary evidence every other part of your application that was called out just as advised by people here.

Best wishes!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Djdimeji:

It is indeed strange if you submitted all these documentation and yet it was called out in their reasons for denial.
From what I can see especially from the first paragraph, I believe, though you might have submitted these documents, chances are you didn't follow the guidelines as to how to do so.
1. Prior to submission, did you fill a financial summary form, detailing all your information and payment history etc (this form should be the last form on the requirement page on the Irish student visa website)?
On these form is where you are you indicate all the bank statement you would be submitting, that of yourself and sponsor, any bank statement info not included will not be considered even if you included it in your submission.
2. Did the VFS officer who attended to you go through and rearranged your documents appropriately? Did they give you a checklist of the documents you submitted to sign?
3, They sighted quality of the documents, were all these documents clear coloured Photocopies?
4. In your application letter, did you write it following the order or questions they indicated in their guidelines? This is where I believe you would have made your explanation as to the link and reasons for your intended course of study and your previous qualification and your work history as well.

Calling all these things out why because they made mention of the guidelines as part of their reasons for denial.

As for Appeal, I'd advise you take your chances and appeal as soon as possible cos time is of the essence.
But then be well to address with documentary evidence every other part of your application that was called out just as advised by people here.

Best wishes!

Probably that is were d issue is cuz
1. The lady that attended to me never gave me anything to sign
2. She didn’t check my doc one after d other
3. It was just black and white copies I submitted
4. I only included one acct number in the summary

I will just try an appeal as possible. Thank so much 🫡🙌
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Djdimeji: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Awesomeosas:

Probably that is were d issue is cuz
1. The lady that attended to me never gave me anything to sign
2. She didn’t check my doc one after d other
3. It was just black and white copies I submitted
4. I only included one acct number in the summary

I will just try an appeal as possible. Thank so much 🫡🙌
So sorry man!
This seems to be a situation where the VFS officer didn't do her job well, she knew you didn't do the right thing, yet she accepted them from you. Not only did she not do her job by going through them, she didn't put you through either into doing the right, absolutely inhumane on her part.

My advice to anyone going there, strive to do everything as perfectly as possible before going there. Thank God for NL, thank God for people here especially one Pascal guy who always responded to my queries. I was moved in my experience at that VFS honestly, at how cruel people can be, fellow Nigerians like yourself not foreigners yet so pretty much heartless.

Check the Irish website on how to appeal, if you don't find anything, mail them. Acknowledge you didn't do the right thing and remake your case following all the guidelines you now know.
Best wishes!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by diidii: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2023
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2023
diidii:
Sorry about this.

Also explain any gaps in your education history in a separate letter in detail. Every single year. From youth service. Add the certificate. Add employment letters to show all youve been up to or evidence that you have been running your business since your last academic
Pursuit. All the best.

Thanks so much. I will try my best on this my appeal and I pray God see me tru
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2023
diidii:
Sorry about this.

Also explain any gaps in your education history in a separate letter in detail. Every single year. From youth service. Add the certificate. Add employment letters to show all youve been up to or evidence that you have been running your business since your last academic
Pursuit. All the best.

My problem is since I submitted before the increase in euro will they still use the exchange rate as at when I submitted or they are going to use this current rate since am appealing. Please gurus guide me on this financial expect so I can know how to present my appeal letter
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2023
Awesomeosas:

My problem is since I submitted before the increase in euro will they still use the exchange rate as at when I submitted or they are going to use this current rate since am appealing. Please gurus guide me on this financial expect so I can know how to present my appeal letter

I think you should work with existing exchange rate o. And with how rate is always fluctuating now, add extra just incase.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2023
jaxeri:

I think you should work with existing exchange rate o. And with how rate is always fluctuating now, add extra just incase.

Okay thanks boss but do you think they will complain about lump sum cuz I intend selling a piece of land of about 6m to add to d 10m which I have cuz my bal is €18,500 including my living expenses for a year . Can I explain in my letter that I sold my land to raise d 6m cuz of the new exchange rate ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2023
Awesomeosas:

Okay thanks boss but do you think they will complain about lump sum cuz I intend selling a piece of land of about 6m to add to d 10m which I have cuz my bal is €18,500 including my living expenses for a year . Can I explain in my letter that I sold my land to raise d 6m cuz of the new exchange rate ?

Yah, and all documents for the sale should be available.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by noob03saibot(m): 3:58am On Aug 06, 2023
Untube:

Baba KB agba awo, try your luck, nothing impossible. But will advice you try computer related course. All the best
sorry, but please, why a computer related course?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
Djdimeji:

So sorry man!
This seems to be a situation where the VFS officer didn't do her job well, she knew you didn't do the right thing, yet she accepted them from you. Not only did she not do her job by going through them, she didn't put you through either into doing the right, absolutely inhumane on her part.

My advice to anyone going there, strive to do everything as perfectly as possible before going there. Thank God for NL, thank God for people here especially one Pascal guy who always responded to my queries. I was moved in my experience at that VFS honestly, at how cruel people can be, fellow Nigerians like yourself not foreigners yet so pretty much heartless.

Check the Irish website on how to appeal, if you don't find anything, mail them. Acknowledge you didn't do the right thing and remake your case following all the guidelines you now know.
Best wishes!

@Awesomeosas Just follow his instructions and appeal, I'm very sure you'll get it. I have noticed that for this irish visa application needs someone who's experienced to guide you. I was fortunate that I contacted someone who was rejected before to help me arrange my documents and structure my letter.

But even on getting there, I realised I forgot to sign my application form, and I also forgot hand in my work reference letters. But the person attending to me reminded me.

If your school has an agent in Nigeria, they can also help you with the appeal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.