Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721711 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Emmytricks:

Hello..... Did you finally apply for the Visa, how did you handle the Proof of funds issue, also jow did the interview go??

I have not applied for the visa yet. I've not even paid the fees, tax clearance and Form A wahala.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Quitam:
Hello everyone. My visa was approved recently. Please where do I get the track number for the UPS parcel? Thanks

This was fast. Congratulations 🎉

when did you apply and how long it take? Also, where did you apply and how many photocopies did you present?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
Awesomeosas:
Pls I submitted my doc at the VFS on 8th June for study visa and they only collected the photocopy of my documents and gave me back my original. Any one with such experience?

So apart from your passport, they collected the photocopies of every other document?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Djdimeji: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2023

I also had a similar experience. I was told to submit only clear copies of my original documents

Colored or black and white copies please?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 17, 2023
Djdimeji:

Colored or black and white copies please?

Colored.

Make colored photocopies of all the pages of your international passport as well
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2023
Pascal122:

So apart from your passport, they collected the photocopies of every other document?

Yes, the collected all the copies of my documents
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 1:53am On Jun 18, 2023
Please, do you need the show €3,000 when registering for your IRP?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by tundehadisa: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hi Guys, I won Jameson Competition with All expense paid trip to Dublin. We applied for the Visa May 9th to be specific. I received a mail from VFS that my application has been despatched already and I also tracked it to be sure it has gotten to the embassy. Since the time I applied I have not heard anything from the Embassy and I couldn't track the Visa update as well. Secondly I want to know if the decision making they publish online applies to Lagos Embassy as well. Please someone should attend to me. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by tundehadisa: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
I will like to help Students that want to pay for their school fees and don't know how.

1. I have one reliable channel you can use to do this without any delay. Download Pay4me App to settle your school fees. Form A has started ruining lives now. The delay is appalling. After you download just chat the support and tell them the school you want to transfer the money to.

I hope it helps.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Republic001: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
But this pay for me stuff is expensive! Imagine me that i want to pay 8800 euro..
tundehadisa:
I will like to help Students that want to pay for their school fees and don't know how.

1. I have one reliable channel you can use to do this without any delay. Download Pay4me App to settle your school fees. Form A has started ruining lives now. The delay is appalling. After you download just chat the support and tell them the school you want to transfer the money to.

I hope it helps.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Awesomeosas:

Yes, the collected all the copies of my documents

So you're saying you made coloured photocopies of your documents. And what was collected was just the photocopies?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
My Sponsor is not in Nigeria and she uses Payoneer account....hope there won't be any issue?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2023
tundehadisa:
Hi Guys, I won Jameson Competition with All expense paid trip to Dublin. We applied for the Visa May 9th to be specific. I received a mail from VFS that my application has been despatched already and I also tracked it to be sure it has gotten to the embassy. Since the time I applied I have not heard anything from the Embassy and I couldn't track the Visa update as well. Secondly I want to know if the decision making they publish online applies to Lagos Embassy as well. Please someone should attend to me. Thanks

I have been trying to track my applications if VFS has submitted it to the embassy but it is not working out. I tried on several occasions but no way and VFS didn’t send me msg since I submitted on 8th June. Anyone with same situation
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by xpress101(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hello everyone,
I have been thrilled by the good news I'm reading thus far. Please I'm new here and i have few questions to ask in terms of my considering applying.
I want to accompany my wife who will be applying for study visa (i will apply with her as dependant).
She has bsc in sociology and we are both in Nigeria.
I finished my bsc and msc in south African but due to stress and their wahala ; refusals to give my wife twice, we decided to look for a better place.
Please what documents do we need?
Can someone sponsor us? (From U.S. with green card / bank statements?
Addition: i have valid study visa that i extended for my PhD but since they refuse my wife, i have lost interest. She also hasPTE result that she did last year
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
xpress101:
Hello everyone,
I have been thrilled by the good news I'm reading thus far. Please I'm new here and i have few questions to ask in terms of my considering applying.
I want to accompany my wife who will be applying for study visa (i will apply with her as dependant).
I finished my bsc and msc in south African but due to stress and their wahala ; refusals to give my wife twice, we decided to look for a better place.
Addition: i have valid study visa that i extended for my PhD but since they refuse my wife, i have lost interest. She also hasPTE result that she did last year

Ireland currently does not grant dependant visa for relatives of students
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by OkanlawonB(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
xpress101:
Hello everyone,
If you must go to Ireland as a dependent then your wife may apply to schools in Northern Ireland which is part of the UK and does grant dependent visas to relatives of postgraduate students. You may as well apply to schools on mainland UK i.e. England, Wales or Scotland.
The independent Republic of Ireland does not grant dependent visas.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by semmyk(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Is your valid study visa for SA (South Africa)?
Do you have NRF (SA) funding.
If you have PhD offer in SA (with supervisor funding or dept/school funding partial or full or NRF funding), it might be worthwhile going for it. Let your wife get on-board with study visa for SA instead of dependant.
While on the program in SA, you make your move to Ireland (or the YouKay).
xpress101:
... ...
... ...
Addition: i have valid study visa that i extended for my PhD but since they refuse my wife, i have lost interest.
... ...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preshh0: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Is there a way to apply for the Ireland short stay visa without having to go through agents?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2023
Quitam:
Hello everyone. My visa was approved recently. Please where do I get the track number for the UPS parcel? Thanks

Please when did you apply and how long did it take?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by moshopsy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hey guys, do you know if having UK study visa ban due to irregular pof would affect someone's chances of getting an Ireland student visa?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
galala123:

Get your bank statement ready.

Fill the application form online (You can get it through Irish Embassy or VFS website). You can login and begin to fill the application form if you haven't. There's a number to sign in again as it will be stored for 30 days.

PLEASE NOTE that There is also another form to be filled apart from the online application form which you are to sign and submit (The Questionnaire)

Make 2 photocopies of ALL your supporting Documents including ALL pages of international Passport (s) to be submitted (EXCEPT bank statement -No need to photocopy Bank Statement).

Get 2 passport pictures with white background that conform to their requirements.

You may write your SOP and Application letter.

After submitting online, Print out SUMMARY SHEET and also print a copy of the QUESTIONNAIRE form.

Include all your Previous visa refusal letters (if you have been refused visa to Ireland or other countries).

Take all the documents to VFS to submit. Check the address of submission office for IRELAND on VFS website.

Go with about ₦50,400 cash for fees payment (this includes Courier fee to return your Original Documents and Passport/s).

You can start here and continue to get guidance as you proceed. Good thing is that Ireland forms seem to be very straightforward. I'm impressed as the've managed to keep it Simple and Straightforward in a world where things are being made more and more complicated which doesn't necesarily mean that their system is weaker. I guess their back end processes are tight.

Thier Institutions also seem very helpful with communication. You may check if they have January Start and put them on notice in case your visa application file is not treated before final resumption date.

If you have any other questions like submission time, address, documents, etc , please call VFS and ask for Ireland Representative (Google their Phone Number).

If you've not started... Please start now!

Hello, pls I made a mistake in my daughter’s date of birth while filling the questionnaire, will that affect my application?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 2:58am On Jun 22, 2023
moshopsy:
Hey guys, do you know if having UK study visa ban due to irregular pof would affect someone's chances of getting an Ireland student visa?

Ireland and UK share immigration info and intelligence, so it's a 99.9 percent chance they will know it.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2023
Awesomeosas:

Hello, pls I made a mistake in my daughter’s date of birth while filling the questionnaire, will that affect my application?

If the error was solely in the questionnaire then, in my personal opinion, I don't think it matters. I made the error of putting in my application letter that I was applying for a UK visiting visa, yet my Ireland study visa was still approved.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Quitam: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Pascal122:

Please when did you apply and how long did it take?

2 months

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 6:47am On Jun 23, 2023
anonymous2785:

If the error was solely in the questionnaire then, in my personal opinion, I don't think it matters. I made the error of putting in my application letter that I was applying for a UK visiting visa, yet my Ireland study visa was still approved.
Okay thanks for putting my mind at rest
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2023
How quickly can someone access Edubond when you get to Ireland?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2023
jaxeri:
How quickly can someone access Edubond when you get to Ireland?

The information you are looking for is on their website - https://educationbondireland.com/en/edu-how-to-release.aspx
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2023
Keji1012:
My wife wants to study in Ireland (nursing or project management) while I’ll be the dependent, is there job opportunities for me there either casual or office job inorder to take care of her school fees and pay our bills there?

We were actually looking towards going to the university of Northampton before someone suggested universities in ireland..

I want a very narrative and detailed explanations my people so as not to mess up ..

Thanks and waiting for the swift responses

Pls I didn’t include d reasons for visa refusal for Canada in my visa application letter but I submitted the hard copy of the refusal letter along with my documents. Do you think it is okay that way ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Djdimeji: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2023
Awesomeosas:

Pls I didn’t include d reasons for visa refusal for Canada in my visa application letter but I submitted the hard copy of the refusal letter along with my documents. Do you think it is okay that way ?
We all look for safety and guarantee of approval but then there are some questions asked here that only a visa officer can answer, some of these things don't even have a rule of thumb but left to the discretion of the presiding VO.
To your question, the reason for the rejection should be included in the refusal letter which you already submitted. It is to your own discretion to either or not add context about it in your application letter, but good thing is that you submitted it.
All will go well and in your favour, rest!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Uchesunnyo: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hello all.

Please I need help.

I already have admission in Ireland, and have someone who is going to sponsor me, but we do not best same surname.

Please what other documents do I require from this person to aside his bank statement for him to be eligible to be my sponsor.

Thank you for your response.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Djdimeji:

We all look for safety and guarantee of approval but then there are some questions asked here that only a visa officer can answer, some of these things don't even have a rule of thumb but left to the discretion of the presiding VO.
To your question, the reason for the rejection should be included in the refusal letter which you already submitted. It is to your own discretion to either or not add context about it in your application letter, but good thing is that you submitted it.
All will go well and in your favour, rest!

Amen thanks for your response
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Phraser: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hello, guys. I need your help on the best way to go about paying tuition fee, especially considering the currency fluntuation.

A Dublin-based university has just offered me an admission for a master's program. But I don't know the best, and cheapest way, to pay the tuition fee. Some people have told me to use a bank; some others, black market.

I'm confused, and I hope to get some insightful answers. Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.