Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721276 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bigeye231: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Asapant:
Whaddup errybody. Is there special centre for IELTS ?
no special Centre and this is not naija exams... Just practice bro and pray and Ireland only need 5.0

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Gbemms9:
great, what course ? January yeah ?

International business, January. You?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ojay348(m): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2018
Hello house, I'm new here and in need of advice. I'll be going to Dublin Business School for my masters in January and my father in-law has agreed to sponsor my education. I want to know if this is acceptable for visa application? If so, is it necessary to get him to add his payslips to his bank statement? Or would his 6 months bank statement ONLY be sufficient? He works with the federal government. I'd appreciate a prompt response, as I'm on the verge of paying my tuition. Thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Thatslimboy(m): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2018
His payslip and bank statement(s) in the last 6months are both vital for your Visa application. Yes he can be your sponsor provided that you are able to prove beyond doubt the tie or that he is truly your in-law. Like providing documents. Lastly about the tuition you're about to pay, make sure the payment is made directly from his bank account. To the best of my knowledge, this is highly crucial for your visa application. The house can help with any other information. Best of luck

Ojay348:
Hello house, I'm new here and in need of advice. I'll be going to Dublin Business School for my masters in January and my father in-law has agreed to sponsor my education. I want to know if this is acceptable for visa application? If so, is it necessary to get him to add his payslips to his bank statement? Or would his 6 months bank statement ONLY be sufficient? He works with the federal government. I'd appreciate a prompt response, as I'm on the verge of paying my tuition. Thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gbemms9: 6:24am On Aug 31, 2018
haywhy28:

International business, January. You?
cloud computing, did you get the academic scholarship merit ? And when are you starting visa application ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gbemms9: 6:25am On Aug 31, 2018
Thatslimboy:
Should be there next week or the following hopefully. Though visa isn't out but it has been dispatched to UPS. Waiting to get it. I pray it comes out positive.

Amen, by God’s grace it will.
For September admission yeah ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Thatslimboy(m): 6:39am On Aug 31, 2018
Thank you. September it is.

Gbemms9:
Amen, by God’s grace it will.
For September admission yeah ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by galala123(m): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2018
Ojay348:

I'd like to know if your father-in-law has any other available daughter so you and I can go to Dublin together as brothers-in-law! grin

And it gets better when our wives join us there on their own study visas so we can all be one happy family-in-law in Dublin cool

Just kidding. Someone please help with the information required.

Thanks @thatslimboy

Good morning and best wishes to those expecting their visas.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2018
Thatslimboy:
Should be there next week or the following hopefully. Though visa isn't out but it has been dispatched to UPS. Waiting to get it. I pray it comes out positive.

Please how did you know it has been dispatched to UPS? Did you receive an email to that effect? Please enlighten me. Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ojay348(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2018
Thank you very much @Thatslimboy, I really appreciate the prompt response. Many thanks again.
Thatslimboy:
His payslip and bank statement(s) in the last 6months are both vital for your Visa application. Yes he can be your sponsor provided that you are able to prove beyond doubt the tie or that he is truly your in-law. Like providing documents. Lastly about the tuition you're about to pay, make sure the payment is made directly from his bank account. To the best of my knowledge, this is highly crucial for your visa application. The house can help with any other information. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CnenyeS: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Visa gotten this morning. Had to go and pick It up from ups. Submitted on the 19th of July. Finally

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by MzDeeb(f): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2018
CnenyeS:
Visa gotten this morning. Had to go and pick It up from ups. Submitted on the 19th of July. Finally

Congratulations �
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Thatslimboy(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2018
Congrats. Hoping to testify mine soon

CnenyeS:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by galala123(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2018
CnenyeS:

Congrats. You've successfully avoided a very long weekend.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2018
CnenyeS:
Congrats. I tap into your testimony IJN. Amen
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2018
Please how can someone know his or visa status? I do read people affirming their passport has been sent to UPS. Please how do they confirm that? Although I applied on the 17th of August and I know too well it won't be ready by now but I just want to know how one can confirm his or her visa application status. A timely response will be appreciated.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CnenyeS: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2018
You can track it on the ups website, just enter the tracking code on your form and it will show you if its still in abuja or not.

partnerus:
Please how can someone know his or visa status? I do read people affirming their passport has been sent to UPS. Please how do they confirm that? Although I applied on the 17th of August and I know too well it won't be ready by now but I just want to know how one can confirm his or her visa application status. A timely response will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gbemms9: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Please did anyone here get scholarship from NCI ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
CnenyeS:
You can track it on the ups website, just enter the tracking code on your form and it will show you if its still in abuja or not.

OK thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
If anyone is coming within the next 2 weeks i would appreciate if they could help me bring A few things

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Thatslimboy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Visa approved and collected today. Submitted on 26th July, was asked to forward my private medical insurance on Monday 27th August. It is important to state that I initially added my insurance which was purchased here in Nigeria. Unfortunately it seems the visa officer who processed my application wasn't satisfied, hence the request for another. Got another insurance from Dublin that same 27th of August and forwarded it immediately. Visa was approved on the 28th (Tuesday) and delivery was made today 31st.
Special thanks to Icasng for creating this amazing forum and everyone here who has furnished us with some useful information. Goodluck to those awaiting their visas.

4 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
pristine88:
If anyone is coming within the next 2 weeks i would appreciate if they could help me bring A few things

How are you enjoyin g that zones Bro?
Classes?
Jobs?

Fill US in bro
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Oga Griffith is 6325 world ranking. Did you also notice the number of Irish universities very low in ranking? Their tuition should be very cheap in my opinion

True tho
But I guess it's international students that have to deal with the high fees.

Canada too is about the same, even low ranking Unis or colleges still use Int'l students to make money.

cry

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jenniliousatoe:
If not for the less value in Naira compare to Euro who will be saying that the fees are so expensive?

This is also true.. Euros was about 210 - 250 naira a few years back. It's like 421 now
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bigeye231: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Thatslimboy:
Visa approved and collected today. Submitted on 26th July, was asked to forward my private medical insurance on Monday 27th August. It is important to state that I initially added my insurance which was purchased here in Nigeria. Unfortunately it seems the visa officer who processed my application wasn't satisfied, hence the request for another. Got another insurance from Dublin that same 27th of August and forwarded it immediately. Visa was approved on the 28th (Tuesday) and delivery was made today 31st.
Special thanks to Icasng for creating this amazing forum,and everyone here who has furnished us with some useful information. Goodluck to those awaiting their visas.
which insurance company did you use from Ireland and what is their website?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Thatslimboy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chubb European Group Limited in Dublin. You can Google them.

Bigeye231:
which insurance company did you use from Ireland and what is their website?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Asapant: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hustla which one u dey do sef. Se na Canada or Dublin ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Asapant:
Hustla which one u dey do sef. Se na Canada or Dublin ?

Both Bro. Ireland is backup
U wan give me Visa?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Gbemms9:
cloud computing, did you get the academic scholarship merit ? And when are you starting visa application ?

Yes, I did. 2k. I should start by October.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hi Folks

Is Ireland Admission still on for most universities for December /January?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.