Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721477 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CnenyeS: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
just be patient. I.T will come
dejiDaniel:
Hello guys.
I applied for Visa on the 11th of July, 2018
Yet to hear from them.

Program starting on the 10th of September

please Help/advice.......

Thanks...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by niyogeol(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nope.
hustla:

Thank you.. And no, been toeing the IT line already for some time thought I studied Mass Communication we Undergraduate level, which is why I'm looking at another Undergrad in something IT related

Are you in the IT line too?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Aivinpac: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hello guys
Got my visa today, submitted on the 25 of July got approved on the 22nd and delivered today.just want to bless God for this supernatural miracle cause afraid catch me when I was reading about refusal reasons on this thread and I was like skeptical about my chances knowing I dint submit all what I was reading as the reasons for the refusals but my case was different .
Wishing all prospective visa applicants and those appealing Gods favour and best of luck.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
niyogeol:
Nope.

Ok Bro
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Aivinpac:
Hello guys
Got my visa today, submitted on the 25 of August got approved on the 22nd and delivered today.just want to bless God for this supernatural miracle cause afraid catch me when I was reading about refusal reasons on this thread and I was like skeptical about my chances knowing I dint submit all what I was reading as the reasons for the refusal but my case was different .
Wishing all prospective visa applicants and this appealing Gods favour and best of luck.

Submitted on the 25th and approved on the 22nd
Hows that possible shocked
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mj123: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
I obtained my Visa via UPS today.
It was stamped on the 26th, circa 4 weeks after my 31st July submission.
I would like to place on record my unmitigated prismatic gratitude to y'all particularly iCas for the plethora of invaluable information metted via this most auspicious medium.

Looking forward to many more resplendent VISA testimonies.
I am headed to DIT. Is there anyone flying with Ethopian airlines next week?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by galala123(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Aivinpac:
Hello guys
Got my visa today, submitted on the 25 of July got approved on the 22nd and delivered today.just want to bless God for this supernatural miracle cause afraid catch me when I was reading about refusal reasons on this thread and I was like skeptical about my chances knowing I dint submit all what I was reading as the reasons for the refusals but my case was different .
Wishing all prospective visa applicants and those appealing Gods favour and best of luck.

Congrats
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by galala123(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
hustla:

I think he meant 25th of July to August 22. Perhaps he's still recovering from the tension he's been going through since submission.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by galala123(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
mj123:
I obtained my Visa via UPS today.
It was stamped on the 26th, circa 4 weeks after my 31st July submission.
I would like to place on record my unmitigated prismatic gratitude to y'all particularly iCas for the plethora of invaluable information metted via this most auspicious medium.

Looking forward to many more resplendent VISA testimonies.
I am headed to DIT. Is there anyone flying with Ethopian airlines next week?

Congrats. Please are you related to Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? DIT lecturers go hear am as you have strong command of English. Well done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
galala123:

I think he meant 25th of July to August 22. Perhaps he's still recovering from the tension he's been going through since submission.

grin
Most likely
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessedolamide: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
dejiDaniel:
Hello guys.
I applied for Visa on the 11th of July, 2018
Yet to hear from them.

Program starting on the 10th of September

please Help/advice.......

Thanks...

Mail them

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
It happens..
hustla:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
mogbe
grin
galala123:

Congrats. Please are you related to Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? DIT lecturers go hear am as you have strong command of English. Well done.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Anyone for Dublin business school?holla lets hookup
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Glokit(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Hi guys... im happy to see so many people granted visa... good job to ICASNG and the crew... for those that are considering Ireland... its a nice place but dont do an IT course just for the sake of PASSPORT/RESIDENTIAL PERMITS...its not as easy as it is being painted... do a course of your dream.. cos there are many ways to kill a rat!

6 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by anitakel(f): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2018
Thanks for the support.The number you gave said its not recognized.Can u state it out in international context.

Glokit:
Hi guys... im happy to see so many people granted visa... good job to ICASNG and the crew... for those that are considering Ireland... its a nice place but dont do an IT course just for the sake of PASSPORT/RESIDENTIAL PERMITS...its not as easy as it is being painted... do a course of your dream.. cos there are many ways to kill a rat!

For those on their way to Dublin... 0896129864 is my number.... if u need a quick info on your first few weeks... I think that should be helpful... gracias�
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by anitakel(f): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2018
bigmills:
Anyone for Dublin business school?holla lets hookup

Still awaiting my visa tho.But pls mail your contact to me
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Aivinpac: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2018
hustla:

grin
Most likely
Lol yea right on point I had not yet recovered then from the tension �
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Glokit(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2018
anitakel:
Thanks for the support.The number you gave said its not recognized.Can u state it out in international context.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mizwisdom(f): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Glokit:

Not just trinity college

Oga Griffith is 6325 world ranking. Did you also notice the number of Irish universities very low in ranking? Their tuition should be very cheap in my opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mizwisdom(f): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
OyinbowithaTan:
Limerick is in the 501-600 range, that is fine.

Fine for 14,000euros tuition Sir? ok gud luc
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Glokit(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Oga Griffith is 6325 world ranking. Did you also notice the number of Irish universities very low in ranking? Their tuition should be very cheap in my opinion
But they are 100times better than the leading uni in Nigeria cos wot they teach is very updated... not using 2003 examples for 2018.... their scope is very different... thats y u always see the whites topping in all sectors....
but wait... who ranking help... how many ministers graduated from UI or unilag���....

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jenniliousatoe: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
If not for the less value in Naira compare to Euro who will be saying that the fees are so expensive?

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mizwisdom(f): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Glokit:

But they are 100times better than the leading uni in Nigeria cos wot they teach is very updated... not using 2003 examples for 2018.... their scope is very different... thats y u always see the whites topping in all sectors....
but wait... who ranking help... how many ministers graduated from UI or unilag���....

Griffith is 6325 on the list. Many Irish schools are low ranked sir. Pls no more mentions, I quoted what I observed
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gbemms9: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Is there anyone with an offer to or is in NCI ( National College of Ireland) here ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Gbemms9:
Is there anyone with an offer to or is in NCI ( National College of Ireland) here ?

Hi, I got an offer
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gbemms9: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
haywhy28:

Hi, I got an offer
great, what course ? January yeah ?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Asapant: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Whaddup errybody. Is there special centre for IELTS ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Thatslimboy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Should be there next week or the following hopefully. Though visa isn't out but it has been dispatched to UPS. Waiting to get it. I pray it comes out positive.

Gbemms9:

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.