Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) (72713 Views)

South-East Governors Ban Movement Of Cattle Into Region By Foot / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB / JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good development

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by zoedew: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Believe that and you'll believe anything!

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by DeWisedon(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
okoro cow is missing there,I can only see his errand boy
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Tamass: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
devindevin2000:
Lol...these people are playing with fire. IPOB have been respectful and restraint towards these governors. For how long? Especially with recent killing in connivance with Hausa-Fulani. Nnamdi Kanu since last month embraced dialogue with them, met with them, was even supposed to be at this meeting, he actually thought he was dealing with sensible elders, only for them to have gone behind his back and plotted this operation to massacre their own children and eliminate Nnamdi Kanu...mehn! POB will never ever forgive you guys!Look at their eyes...you know they are scared to the grave, especially Abia state governor, I pity him, he knows what he has done...his mind is not even here. He is thinking what Abians will do to him!
Nairaland wailer...go to the street and prove your loyalty! Ordinary keyboard warrior

19 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by zoedew: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Proscribing an unregistered association?! They can tell that to the Marines! Anyway, that's as far as it goes! Can you proscribe an idea whose time has come? Perish the thought!

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by emmaadigun(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin grin[quote author=Ereolamide post=60497500]Igbos are very united, our leaders know we IPOB are strong, they will never do this rubbish, this is the handiwork of Afonja Lagos Ibadan newspaper.

Tinubu is responsible for this. cheesy grin[/quo

I laff you in french grin[quote author=Ereolamide post=60497500]Igbos are very united, our leaders know we IPOB are strong, they will never do this rubbish, this is the handiwork of Afonja Lagos Ibadan newspaper.

Tinubu is responsible for this. cheesy grin[/quo

I laff you in french
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by FemiFimile: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
It has no legal foundation or roots, just a comment and not binding.

Let them pass law to ban IPOB.

It is unconstitutional to do so, until IPOB start killing Nigerians which they have so far not done.

If u ban IPOB, who will ban Islamic State and Boko Haram?

That statement is an illegality in itself as the Governor Forum has no constitutional power to ban freedom of association, freedom of speech and Right to assemble. These are core values enshrined in the Nigeria constitution. Even the Law Courts said IPOB was not an Unlawful organisation.

IPOB has a right to self determination within the confines of law as enshrined in the United Nation Declaration of Human Rights.

Y have dey not jail Nnamdi Kanu, if he and IPOB were so illegal.

This is wat my legal studies tell me.(just saying so dont attack me, i dont support IPOB)

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by jbaby265(f): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
good... applauding
it's long overdue

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Shekau to the North,Kanu to the East, Bado to the West, Militants to the South...enemies everywhere but wherever they are, The Python will find them and Dance

4 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by higherpower: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Please my people let's now come together to agitate for good governance. Let's ask them for accountability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by dayomike(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
this cant be true......i can only see afonja governors posing for pictures-IPOB

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Guestlander:
Skelewu dancing python should ensure compliance. But then, where's Kanu?

Good question. I thought Nnamdi Kanu will be at the forefront. Finally we now know him for who he is: a double-barrel mouted son of a bitch. Coward, son of coward and descendant of cowards. The fight he's running from was what General Afonja fought until his last breathe. Now who is the coward?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jorussia:
Any secession struggle without the support of the elite will never see the light of the day.Nnamdi KANU is too proud for my liking. Everybody agree that the country is not currently well structured and governed, but following Nnamdi KANU methodology is a call for total anarchy.
he approached His cause in a very wrong way and that is why his followers are mostly the lower end citizens. Approach is very key. One can clearly tell the difference between Ojukwu's baifra and Nnamdi's Biafra.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ereolamide:
Igbos are very united, our leaders know we IPOB are strong, they will never do this rubbish, this is the handiwork of Afonja Lagos Ibadan newspaper.

Tinubu is responsible for this. cheesy grin

Always blaming other people for your word, that is pure irresponsibility
Man up and stop behaving like kids, pigs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Finally sense has returned to my eastern bros. I think the east has learnt its hard lessons to never allow savages to agitate for you,because they will rubbish you for life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by amanze15(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ereolamide:
These are not Igbo governors, they are Afonja Bonsurudeen from Ogbomosho and Oshogbo. grin grin

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by FemiFimile: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
suremanpatriot:
Finally sense has returned to my eastern bros

Nonsense more like.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Stupid governors, I stand with ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
See how fat and out of shape the corrupt governors are smiley
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by rasco2000me: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
devindevin2000:
Lol...these people are playing with fire. IPOB have been respectful and restraint towards these governors. For how long? Especially with recent killing in connivance with Hausa-Fulani. Nnamdi Kanu since last month embraced dialogue with them, met with them, was even supposed to be at this meeting, he actually thought he was dealing with sensible elders, only for them to have gone behind his back and plotted this operation to massacre their own children and eliminate Nnamdi Kanu...mehn! POB will never ever forgive you guys!Look at their eyes...you know they are scared to the grave, especially Abia state governor, I pity him, he knows what he has done...his mind is not even here. He is thinking what Abians will do to him!
travel to east and let military python cry meet u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Viergeachar: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nature abhors vacuum. In it's place you all must join Yorubas in the call for restructuring. Otherwise, another IPOB will arise... smiley

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by PataAlhaja(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
letusbepieces:
HONESTLY, UNITY BEGGARS ARE THE WORST SET OF ANIMALS ON EARTH.

ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION; WAT HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED BY BUHARI ARMY?

MURDERING OF SMALL BOYZ AND YOUNG MEN?

DO BIAFRANS NOW FEEL LOVE FOR YORUBA AND HAUSA AND WANT TO DIE IN NIEGRIA WITH DEM OR GET OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE?

I REPEAT, UNITY BEGGARS ARE THE WORST SET OF ANIMALS ON EARTH.

EVEN DOG HAS MORE SENSE.

E pain am!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Guestlander:

It was actually a still birth. It was dead on arrival because you cannot start something of this magnitude by preaching hate.
This was kalu's undoing, but he has proven to us that if someone can rise up and preach against the wrongs going on in this country, people will rise up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Throwback:
I have always said it.

IPOB is nothing.

The SouthEast already has a recognised and constitutional democratic leadership who can make demands and even cry out to UN or US.

IPOB is just a pressure group that ought to first win the approval and support of the constituted authority of the SouthEast who would then channel whatever demands to the national assembly and even file law suits as to the legality of their demands with respect to the Nigerian constitution.

Instead we had an animal with a loud mouth who was abusing everyone and intimidating fellow Igbos and even the Igbo leadership and threatening anarchy , then he will cry to the UN and US claiming victim.

All the referenced Scottish and Catalonian campaign for independence were/are championed by the recognised constitutional and democratic leadership of those regions in their current country.

Yet that half baked hunchback would be claiming UN convention, civil rights, and calling the country a zoo, when he himself is a fundamental illegality.

I repeat, no sane country will tolerate all the words that were coming out of Kanu against the country, the different tribes, the Army, the president. Yet this animal from the jungle continued to freely operate in a zoo which is a luxury not afforded in any European or American zoo.

But IPOB was a butterfly that thought itself a bird. Then came the continued use of outright stinking lies claiming Trump will give them Biafra, Putin will destroy Nigeria, bla bla bla.

Can IPOB manage a country? Can IPOB tolerate any dissenting opinion within Igbo land? Can IPOB have a diplomatic engagement with global agencies who might not agree with their demands only to call the leader of that agency an Afonja or Hausa goat?

Would IPOB not have attempted to promote Igbo purity by exterminating any impure Igbo amongst them. Would every Igbo not have had to rehearse his family history to recite on demand when accosted by the IPOB Nazi militia?

God punish the beast called Kanu. He is an animal who has no rights, and he will be exorcised from this world.

All IPOB terrorists and their sympathizers will be mercilessly run over.

As for SouthEast leaders, they did not learn anything from how the initial support of boko haram by the Northern elders, led to the destruction of the North East.

Like Sambisa, like Aba. Like NorthEast, Like SouthEast, Like Yusuf, like Kanu. In the end, the hate consumed growth and development.

Very educative. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mistake
This won't solve the problem.
This is like giving the enemy of your people some reason to kill them.
This guys are playing out Buhari's script.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
this good news to me!

that Kanu abi Kano of a guy shud be arrested!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by PTNL: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
devindevin2000:

I pity una... r u ready to die too. Hope u will learn from Ojukwu days.... By the time the alarm blows, your eyes will come down, both young n old. Kanu will be wasted and heaven will not fall. Exercise in futility.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Same would have been the outcome if soldiers kill 100 Igbos ignorant dude.

Be wise,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Obec70(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Personal projects pursuers that what they are, what kind of meeting is That? No condemnation of killings by the government via the army in their domains because their children aren't involved, time shall tell, will of the people or selfish leaders which will triumph! can't stand for their people big shame.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by FemiFimile: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
agabaI23:
Mistake
This won't solve the problem.

Nigeria government is doing everything to drive IPOB under.

This is dangerous becos they might reemerge Violent and it is ordinary Nigerians that will bear the brunt.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
zoedew:
Believe that and you'll believe anything!

Watch TVC news it's showing right now.

Game over ntooor!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by George234(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Angry Benue IDPs Block Vehicles Loaded With “Stolen” Relief Materials

Thousands of Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) being accommodated at the International Market Camp, Makurdi on Tuesday protested alleged diversion of relief materials by camp officials.

The protest started when a truck, 2 Hilux vans, a bus and a saloon car loaded with relief materials from the camp warehouse, were about to drive out of the camp. A NAN correspondent, who was at the camp, reports that the protesters overpowered the security guards at the camp, and blocked the camp entrance to prevent the vehicles from moving out with the materials.

The visibly angry protesters sang songs which accused camp officials of diverting relief materials and abandoning them to die of hunger. Efforts to confirm where the items were being taken did not, however, yield fruits as the drivers of the vehicles and their team members, refused to speak. A cross section of the IDPs, who spoke with NAN, said that they were not given any food items “for the past three days”. Mr James Tarkende, an IDP, said that the IDPs had been left while the materials were being loaded to unknown destinations.

“When Gov Samuel Ortom and the Tor Tiv, Prof. James Ayatse, visited us, they told us that nobody should divert materials out of the camp that is why we are protesting. “In this camp, only few people sleep on mattresses, but we are not complaining. We are suffering, but because of the situation at hand, we understand with the government. But the camp officials have gone too far this time.

“This is not the first time they are doing this; most times, they do it in the night.” Another IDP, Mrs. Judith Audu, said that the officials were treating them like slaves.

She urged those in charge to closely monitor what was being given to the to IDPs so that government officials would not take advantage of others’ misfortune to enrich themselves. When contacted, Commissioner for Water Resources and Environment, Dr. Joseph Utsev, who is a member of the committee on flood, said that government would investigate the incident.

Utsev, who was also at the scene of the first protest few days ago, expressed shock that such diversions could take place. The Benue Government had, on Monday, removed the camp manager over allegations of irregularities.

(NAN)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.