Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) (72708 Views)

South-East Governors Ban Movement Of Cattle Into Region By Foot / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB / JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
IS DIS HOW NIGERIA INTEND TO BE GIANT OF AFRICA?

DID THE COWARD BUHARI ACHIEVE ANYTHING?

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adminisher:
IPOB is dead. Now let's get serious about moving the country forward.
Hahahahaha

not when u have an illiterate as ur president
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
SEE WHO BUHARI THE ALMIGHTY COWARD THAT RUNS FROM RAT IS ROLLING OUT TANKS AND AK47 BOUGHT WITH BIAFRA OIL MONEY TO FIGHT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwN4W3bzVaU

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
THESE ARE THE CHILDREN BUHARI MURDERED AND THINKS HE HAS ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING.

ONE DAY BUHARI OWN CHILDREN WILL ALSO BE MURDERED.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by maisauki: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
devindevin2000:
Lol...these people are playing with fire. IPOB have been respectful and restraint towards these governors. For how long will you continue to perpetrate evil against your own people? Especially with recent killing in connivance with Hausa-Fulani. Nnamdi Kanu since last month embraced dialogue with them, met with them, was even supposed to be at this meeting, he actually thought he was dealing with sensible elders, only for them to have gone behind his back and plotted this operation to massacre their own children and eliminate Nnamdi Kanu...mehn! POB will never ever forgive you guys!Look at their eyes...you know they are scared to the grave, especially Abia state governor, I pity him, he knows what he has done...his mind is not even here. He is thinking what Abians will do to him!
goan carry gun and join bss...don't com online to spit nonsense

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by bolubillionaire(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Eke40seven:
It's always your leaders that will always rally against you.

See all their pot belly, they don't care about you.

This course is officially dead but the ideology will live on.. go back to the drawing board. Re-strategize.. they wanted something and IPOB fell into their hands.

NK you have given it your best, you are the real hero.

For now, we can still be like Germany and Japan. Their dream was to become the ruler of the world. Japanese had imperialist tendencies and so was Germany but they lost the war. But..... What they couldn't achieve in warfare they got economically. They are both today, economic superpowers.

Today, Japan dominates economically. One of the best economies in the world. They built a road map for themselves. Germany is now the leader in Europe, when they make a decision it stands. They were so dominant that UK got jealous and BREXITED.

Igbos should not dwell so much on this. This should rather be a lesson. Every well meaning son should come back home, do your investments there and grow the SE. Make SE a beauty to behold, build your best properties there, create industries. Then and there will true victory come.
Take heart brave warriors.

Very well said.
We need more sensible and mature-minded people like you on nairaland.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
lagosboyz4life:

Don't blame Buhari for your hate speech. Take responsibility for your actions.
you happy bcoz is igbos now, hmmmm

Genocide is genocide not minding d tribe

Thy is no hate speeche that is more harmful than python dance in a peaceful land.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adebayo4all:
you happy bcoz is igbos now, hmmmm

Genocide is genocide not minding d tribe

Thy is no hate speeche that is more harmful than python dance in a peaceful land.

IGBO DEY DANCE EGWU UNA, NO BE ONLY EGWU EKE.

IT IS EGWU UNA.

WE ARE LEAVING AND THEIR IS NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO TO CHANGE OR STOP IT.

THEY ARE JUST WASTING THEIR TIME.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by AJJ17(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Throwback:
I have always said it.

IPOB is nothing.

The SouthEast already has a recognised and constitutional democratic leadership who can make demands and even cry out to UN or US.

IPOB is just a pressure group that ought to first win the approval and support of the constituted authority of the SouthEast who would then channel whatever demands to the national assembly and even file law suits as to the legality of their demands with respect to the Nigerian constitution.

Instead we had an animal with a loud mouth who was abusing everyone and intimidating fellow Igbos and even the Igbo leadership and threatening anarchy , then he will cry to the UN and US claiming victim.

All the referenced Scottish and Catalonian campaign for independence were/are championed by the recognised constitutional and democratic leadership of those regions in their current country.

Yet that half baked hunchback would be claiming UN convention, civil rights, and calling the country a zoo, when he himself is a fundamental illegality.

I repeat, no sane country will tolerate all the words that were coming out of Kanu against the country, the different tribes, the Army, the president. Yet this animal from the jungle continued to freely operate in a zoo which is a luxury not afforded in any European or American zoo.

But IPOB was a butterfly that thought itself a bird. Then came the continued use of outright stinking lies claiming Trump will give them Biafra, Putin will destroy Nigeria, bla bla bla.

Can IPOB manage a country? Can IPOB tolerate any dissenting opinion within Igbo land? Can IPOB have a diplomatic engagement with global agencies who might not agree with their demands only to call the leader of that agency an Afonja or Hausa goat?

Would IPOB not have attempted to promote Igbo purity by exterminating any impure Igbo amongst them. Would every Igbo not have had to rehearse his family history to recite on demand when accosted by the IPOB Nazi militia?

God punish the beast called Kanu. He is an animal who has no rights, and he will be exorcised from this world.

All IPOB terrorists and their sympathizers will be mercilessly run over.

As for SouthEast leaders, they did not learn anything from how the initial support of boko haram by the Northern elders, led to the destruction of the North East.

Like Sambisa, like Aba. Like NorthEast, Like SouthEast, Like Yusuf, like Kanu. In the end, the hate consumed growth and development.
Respect sir. Spot on.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by duke24: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Governors protecting the interest of the zoo soldiers and not of their citizens
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by goshee: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Throwback:
I have always said it.

IPOB is nothing.

The SouthEast already has a recognised and constitutional democratic leadership who can make demands and even cry out to UN or US.

IPOB is just a pressure group that ought to first win the approval and support of the constituted authority of the SouthEast who would then channel whatever demands to the national assembly and even file law suits as to the legality of their demands with respect to the Nigerian constitution.

Instead we had an animal with a loud mouth who was abusing everyone and intimidating fellow Igbos and even the Igbo leadership and threatening anarchy , then he will cry to the UN and US claiming victim.

All the referenced Scottish and Catalonian campaign for independence were/are championed by the recognised constitutional and democratic leadership of those regions in their current country.

Yet that half baked hunchback would be claiming UN convention, civil rights, and calling the country a zoo, when he himself is a fundamental illegality.

I repeat, no sane country will tolerate all the words that were coming out of Kanu against the country, the different tribes, the Army, the president. Yet this animal from the jungle continued to freely operate in a zoo which is a luxury not afforded in any European or American zoo.

But IPOB was a butterfly that thought itself a bird. Then came the continued use of outright stinking lies claiming Trump will give them Biafra, Putin will destroy Nigeria, bla bla bla.

Can IPOB manage a country? Can IPOB tolerate any dissenting opinion within Igbo land? Can IPOB have a diplomatic engagement with global agencies who might not agree with their demands only to call the leader of that agency an Afonja or Hausa goat?

Would IPOB not have attempted to promote Igbo purity by exterminating any impure Igbo amongst them. Would every Igbo not have had to rehearse his family history to recite on demand when accosted by the IPOB Nazi militia?

God punish the beast called Kanu. He is an animal who has no rights, and he will be exorcised from this world.

All IPOB terrorists and their sympathizers will be mercilessly run over.

As for SouthEast leaders, they did not learn anything from how the initial support of boko haram by the Northern elders, led to the destruction of the North East.

Like Sambisa, like Aba. Like NorthEast, Like SouthEast, Like Yusuf, like Kanu. In the end, the hate consumed growth and development.
just wasted my time reading rubbish
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by burkingx(f): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by burkingx(f): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
duke24:
Governors protecting the interest of the zoo soldiers and not of their citizens

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Krixon: 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
bros u are correct. Those governors failed the land they are ruling.

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by burkingx(f): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
letusbepieces:
SEE WHO BUHARI THE ALMIGHTY COWARD THAT RUNS FROM RAT IS ROLLING OUT TANKS AND AK47 BOUGHT WITH BIAFRA OIL MONEY TO FIGHT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwN4W3bzVaU

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by visionex: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

You are blowing grammar

If na your papa born you, walk on the street of Aba tomorrow with your Biafrau.d flag. Just write your Will before leaving your home.
if u can proudly support injustice I wonder
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by burkingx(f): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adebayo4all:
Hahahahaha

not when u have an illiterate as ur president

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by lakesider(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
letusbepieces:
AS U CAN SEE, NOTHING WAS ACHIEVED EXCEPT ARMING IPOB WITH NEW EVIDENCE TO SUBMIT ALONGSIDE AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL TO A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION.

U DONT FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE, OTHERWISE IT ESCALATES.

THE INTERNATIONAL FOCUS IS NOW ON NIGERIA.

ISN'T IT FUNNY THAT NORTHERN ELITES ARE NOW BEGGING THEIR PEOPLE NOT TO ATTACK IGBOS BECOS DEY WANT TO CONTINUE THE FRAUD CALLED NIGERIA AND THE LOOTING OF BIAFRA OIL AND GAS.

ALL THAT SHOWS IS THAT ALL THE ATTACK ON IGBOS ARE MASTERMINDED AND ORDERED BY NORTHERN POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT.

You forgot ipob is nt a constituted authority

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
daddyiel:
One thing I know about human beings, you push people to a point they turn and decided lets" let's iron this out once " for people here who are happy Igbos were killed, one day the tides will turn
Unruly Northern Muslims were killed in El zakzaky's compound in Zaria too,Yoruba OPC members were killed during Obasanjo(a Yoruba) presidency. As a President,you take an oath to defend your country against external and internal aggressors, IPOB,Boko Haram,NDVF.GEJ arrested Henry Okah,a fellow Ijaw man.I'll take out my own brother if he threatens Nigeria's sovereignty and peace if I ever become President.

8 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by burkingx(f): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
visionex:

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adebayo4all:
Oga go chop bellyful.. .....biafra has come to stay.

So stop making noise and know everybody is not cowardly like u

Well, Biafra republic (or whatever) is not on the map yet. Stay where exactly?
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by kjhova(m): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
lexxwiz:
TBH, before now I really wanted to stay off political threads but then again...
Is this tyrany? Yes
Bullying? Yes it is
Are majority of the elites condemning this? No
Am I Igbo ? Yes
Do I like nnamdi Kanu? No
Do I feel marginalized? Yes
Am I ipob? No
Do I want biafra? Yes (the right way and wisdom)
Do I like buhari? I don't associate with failures
Is this democracy? my mother has a better chance being a virgin.

Conclusion; what happened in the south east showed how un-united the SOUTH generally is... divided SE, SS, Sw are mere moniories to ONE North..

Wake me up when y'all realize this..

Olodo. You must have had cotton wool stuffed in your ears when Radio Biafra was calling Yorubas names like Afonja, cowards, brown roof republic etc and peddling fake news that Awolowo starved Igbo children and that he ultimately committed suicide. You must have been colour blind too when IPOB was putting odd maps about on facebook claiming that the South South was and must be part of Biafra. You must have been on snooze too when they were calling Ogoja people and Ijaws saboteurs and blaiming them for selling out to the Federal Army in the civil war.

Southern solidarity my fat behind. May python continue to dance on the head of all IPOB apologists! So stunning that they are now the unity beggars after tasting chilled poto poto from the army!!

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by SuperS1Panther: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
visionex:

Where is the injustice? Injustice of calling the President of Nigeria unprintable names, calling Nigeria Zoo, threatening genocide against Yorubas and Northerners, calling for assassination of PMB, threatening Yoruba pastors, calling Igboo women prostitutes, calling gbos that did not suport his wild goose chase pigs and idiots

Please do better things with your time.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
And u tink it can work baa...fools
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by mpowa(m): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
deomelo:
Is this not what they should have done since day one?

Useless and incompetent closet ibobs trying to save face.

A vivid example of doing the FIRST THINGS LAST.They could have saved a lot of lives and properties if they've not allowed this to fester. either for political reasons or others.Better late than never thou! Cownu can go home to wife and children now, Scam is Over!
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by maisauki: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Eke40seven:
It's always your leaders that will always rally against you.

See all their pot belly, they don't care about you.

This course is officially dead but the ideology will live on.. go back to the drawing board. Re-strategize.. they wanted something and IPOB fell into their hands.

NK you have given it your best, you are the real hero.

For now, we can still be like Germany and Japan. Their dream was to become the ruler of the world. Japanese had imperialist tendencies and so was Germany but they lost the war. But..... What they couldn't achieve in warfare they got economically. They are both today, economic superpowers.

Today, Japan dominates economically. One of the best economies in the world. They built a road map for themselves. Germany is now the leader in Europe, when they make a decision it stands. They were so dominant that UK got jealous and BREXITED.

Igbos should not dwell so much on this. This should rather be a lesson. Every well meaning son should come back home, do your investments there and grow the SE. Make SE a beauty to behold, build your best properties there, create industries. Then and there will true victory come.
Take heart brave warriors.
your assumptions are good but d fact proved yu wrong....your land area is small, natural resources(do yu ppl hav any? oh yes!coal),hatred yu hav for others will now be directed towards yourselves which wil heat up your polity, and most importantly, nearness to village ppl

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Operation Python Dance II.One trillion Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB Biafra can never stop the Nigerian Army from providing its constitutional role.Only five Nigerian Army soldiers will finish King Kanu.He is a nonentity.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by showlight101(m): 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
What we want is Biafra
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Well, Biafra republic (or whatever) is not on the map yet. Stay where exactly?
datz y I say u should do urself a favour and shout ur month and stop calling bold men bitch and all sorts.

Mind u!! Thy is no hate speech as harmful as python dance on a peaceful land.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
xpool:

[b]Gov. Fayoshe banned Fulani herdsmen that are the real terrorists, these greedy idiots banned their own citizens.

Fulani herdsmen butchered thousands of Ndigbo these comedians did not come out with any communique.
Bokoharam, hausa/fulani have been slaughtering Ndiigbo in the north, no communique.
NYSC members of Igbo extraction, preachers of Igbo extraction have been lynched in the not, yet these cowards did not issue any communique.

Just negodu all these papa mmadu that call themselves governors obeying the orders of AREA YOUTH FORUM.

Yoruba governors can never condescend this all time low.
Before and after June 12, Yorubas fought the northern military and religious cabals with everything they had, activists everywhere, students demonstrated, Gani went to gaol upon gaol, there was radio kudirat, NADECO, AFENIFERE OPC ...

If I here any onye-igbo that will call any Yoruba coward again; thunder!

I am not saying we should take laws into our hands, but speak out against this oppression everywhere.

Where are Igbo youths? Oh! they are busy trafficking drug in Asia.
Where are igho human right activists? Oh! they are busy looking for political posts.
What about our exuberant students? Oh! they are soaked in the blood of their brothers from cult wars in campuses.
Has Ekweremmadu, NGIGE, CHIMANDA ADICHE, OHANAEZE NDIIGBO, IGBO PASTORS - REV FATHERS - BISHOPS TRADITIONAL RULERS etc CONDEMNED THE UNPROVOKED INVASION OF IGBOLAND AND KILLING AND TORTURE OF NDIIGBO by the millitary?

WE ARE THE REAL COWARDS, GREEDY SELLOUTS.
May the souls of the murdered NDIIGBO who took our destinies in their fearless hands rest in peace, Amen.

THE EGYPTIANS WE SEE TODAY, MAY WE SEE THEM NO MORE,
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST,
AMEN ![/b]

Good mourning, Nnamdi Kanu.Remember Yusuf,the Boko Haram founder or El zakzaky,the one who thought Iran will come to his aid?They also used to dine with governors.Your days are numbering.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.