Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) (72701 Views)

South-East Governors Ban Movement Of Cattle Into Region By Foot / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB / JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by bizza45: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

From the comments rolling in here from SW, it seems the yorubas won a big court case.

sometimes I ask myself y do some people think with their anus... am a full fledge IBO man and I never supported that rubbish called ipob... all I c them do is to make noise around my area .. I keep wondering if they don't have an job to do, go and meet trump and Putin to give u guys independence ... one of them was saying that whenever bifara is actualise they would construct underground railways and swimming pool for everyone

7 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ereolamide:
These are not Igbo governors, they are Afonja Bonsurudeen from Ogbomosho and Oshogbo. grin grin

Bonsurudeen? grin

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
wirinet:
Where is UN, US, UK, Israel and Hague? I thought IPOB told its followers that the world would come to their aid.
I have been watching international media since yesterday and there in nothing on the crisis in the south east, total black out. Nothing in CNN, BBC or even Aljazeera. It seems the world is not interested in Biafra.

WILL DEY ANNOUNCE TO U BEFORE THEY TAKE ACTION? WHO U BE NOW?

BUHARI IS JUST SCATTERING EVIDENCE ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT WILL BE USED TO PROSECUTE HIM EFFECTIVELY.

TELL ME, WAT DID BUHARI ACHIEVE IN ABIA?

SAMETHING HE DID BY SHOOTING PROTESTERS THAT LEAD TO NNAMDI KANU RELEASE FROM PRISON HE REPEATED AGAIN.

I PUT IT T O U THAT BUHARI IS LOSING VERY BADLY.

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by lasimbo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
I don't mean any insults but the only people supporting Biafra movement are either uneducated, clueless, greedy or lack foresight.

If u follow Biafra do me a favour get your facts right before u follow a leader that doesn't have plans for your future. If Biafra is formed today do u all want Kanu to be ur president? Think well before u answer. What do u know about him?

Have u ever heard him give a speech to

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
pazienza:

Not as you think. He wouldn't.

Bros, it's not what I think, it's what have been happening and will continue due to our political culture .
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Mezie1990(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Evil people after killing ipob members u still tag dem as terrorist group
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by attackgat: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
I dont know how true this is but chspter 4 of the Nigerian constitution makes it impossible to ban anyone from protesting or agitating
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
bizza45:

sometimes I ask myself y do some people think with their anus... am a full fledge IBO man and I never supported that rubbish called ipob... all I c them do is to make noise around my area .. I keep wondering if they don't have an job to do, go and meet trump and Putin to give u guys independence ... one of them was saying that whenever bifara is actualise they would construct underground railways and swimming pool for everyone

grin cheesy
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
devindevin2000:
Lol...these people are playing with fire. IPOB have been respectful and restraint towards these governors. For how long will you continue to perpetrate evil against your own people? Especially with recent killing in connivance with Hausa-Fulani. Nnamdi Kanu since last month embraced dialogue with them, met with them, was even supposed to be at this meeting, he actually thought he was dealing with sensible elders, only for them to have gone behind his back and plotted this operation to massacre their own children and eliminate Nnamdi Kanu...mehn! POB will never ever forgive you guys!Look at their eyes...you know they are scared to the grave, especially Abia state governor, I pity him, he knows what he has done...his mind is not even here. He is thinking what Abians will do to him!

Shut up fool

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
BUHARI IN ABIA

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
letusbepieces:

WILL DEY ANNOUNCE TO U BEFORE THEY TAKE ACTION? WHO U BE NOW?

BUHARI IS JUST SCATTERING EVIDENCE ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT WILL BE USED TO PROSECUTE HIM EFFECTIVELY.

TELL ME, WAT DID BUHARI ACHIEVE IN ABIA?

SAMETHING HE DID BY SHOOTING PROTESTERS THAT LEAD TO NNAMDI KANU RELEASE FROM PRISON HE REPEATED AGAIN.

I PUT IT T O U THAT BUHARI IS LOSING VERY BADLY.

You didn't feel the Python dance?

7 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by jakesbaba: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=Throwback post=60497554]I have always said it.

IPOB is nothing.

The SouthEast already has a recognised and constitutional democratic leadership who can make demands and even cry out to UN or US.

IPOB is just a pressure group that ought to first win the approval and support of the constituted authority of the SouthEast who would then channel whatever demands to the national assembly and even file law suits as to the legality of their demands with respect to the Nigerian constitution.

Instead we had an animal with a loud mouth who was abusing everyone and intimidating fellow Igbos and even the Igbo leadership and threatening anarchy , then he will cry to the UN and US claiming victim.

All the referenced Scottish and Catalonian campaign for independence were/are championed by the recognised constitutional and democratic leadership of those regions in their current country.

Yet that half baked hunchback would be claiming UN convention, civil rights, and calling the country a zoo, when he himself is a fundamental illegality.

I repeat, no sane country will tolerate all the words that were coming out of Kanu against the country, the different tribes, the Army, the president. Yet this animal from the jungle continued to freely operate in a zoo which is a luxury not afforded in any European or American zoo.

But IPOB was a butterfly that thought itself a bird. Then came the continued use of outright stinking lies claiming Trump will give them Biafra, Putin will destroy Nigeria, bla bla bla.

Can IPOB manage a country? Can IPOB tolerate any dissenting opinion within Igbo land? Can IPOB have a diplomatic engagement with global agencies who might not agree with their demands only to call the leader of that agency an Afonja or Hausa goat?

Would IPOB not have attempted to promote Igbo purity by exterminating any impure Igbo amongst them. Would every Igbo not have had to rehearse his family history to recite on demand when accosted by the IPOB Nazi militia?

God punish the beast called Kanu. He is an animal who has no rights, and he will be exorcised from this world.

All IPOB terrorists and their sympathizers will be mercilessly run over.

As for SouthEast leaders, they did not learn anything from how the initial support of boko haram by the Northern elders, led to the destruction of the North East.

Like Sambisa, like Aba. Like NorthEast, Like SouthEast, Like Yusuf, like Kanu. In the end, the hate consumed growth and development.[/quot

Well said..... Mr President gave them enough grace. KANU ought to be in Kirikiri long ago.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
3kay945:

You didn't feel the Python dance?

BUHARI IN ABIA

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by omohayek: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
wirinet:
Where is UN, US, UK, Israel and Hague? I thought IPOB told its followers that the world would come to their aid.
I have been watching international media since yesterday and there in nothing on the crisis in the south east, total black out. Nothing in CNN, BBC or even Aljazeera. It seems the world is not interested in Biafra.
The harsh truth that the IPOB sympathizers won't want to hear is that nobody in the rich world cares about a bunch of black Africans killing other black Africans, at least not until it's too late in the day for the rich world to have to actually do anything about it, at which point they'll make all sorts of nice, liberal, feel-good documentaries and tear-jerker movies about bloodbaths their governments did nothing to stop while they were actually ongoing.

That any IPOB supporters should have thought the likes of Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin would come to their aid is rock-solid evidence of their utter stupidity (not that any more such evidence was really needed); these are men who won't lose sleep over deaths of hundreds of thousands of politically important Arabs or East Asians, let alone black Africans they (along with the rest of the world) look down upon. Crying to a toothless organization like the United Nations won't do a damn thing for anyone either, not even if a resolution is passed and soldiers in blue helmets are sent to keep the peace: ask the Palestinians, the South Sudanese, the Bosnians, or any of the groups put under UN "protection".

IPOB is a movement of fantasists led by an ignorant, hate-filled, self-promoting charlatan who has probably never even heard of the term "realpolitik", let alone understood what it means.

14 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Ereolamide: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Bonsurudeen? grin
How you see the name?

You feel am abi? cheesy
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tolexander:
good!

These idle youths think the issue of secession is what they can handle with their childish mentality.

I remember these same IPOB youths bragging of the power they have cos of the concoction they were cooked in as initiation for recruitment, and allowance of 30k per month.

In Ebonyi State, they were misbehaving to the soldiers, Nnamdi Kanu leading the rally and disobeying the army's command. They were hailing him while he faced the army and telling them to shoot him.
At Ishi Gate in Umuahia, an IPOB youth had an encounter with a soldier, dispossessed him of his gun, wounded him and chest beating on his achievement.

They thought they achieved these by the manifestation of the concoction they were cooked in, not knowing that the python was only solemn and calm cos it hasn't been ordered to dance.

Now that the python is on the dance floor, where is the director?
Where is the effect of the concoction on the python?

dilekto don run.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Shameless sycophants rigging themselves into governments in Biafraland.

They are scared of losing revenue from looting taxpayers resources.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
WAT DID BUHARI ACHIEVE? SCARE NDIIGBO TO DEATH IN ABIA.

WE SHALL SEE WHO WILL LEAVE THEIR HOUSE TO VOTE IN ANAMBRA.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS EXERCISE IS ANAMBRA ELECTION, RIGHT.

ANAMBRA ELECTION DATE WILL BE MEMORIAL/REMEMBRANCE DAY FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE MURDERED BY BUHARI HAUSAFULANI ARMY.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by msturE: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hmm shebi dem been keep quiet..
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by whatdo: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by DrOgunbuyide(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
cheesy
WisdomFlakes:
Backstabbing 'Afonja' Governors. cheesy Nollywood needs to shoot a biopic on Namadi Kanu, titled "The Rise and Fall of iPob".
cheesy
WisdomFlakes:
Backstabbing 'Afonja' Governors. cheesy Nollywood needs to shoot a biopic on Namadi Kanu, titled "The Rise and Fall of iPob".
Film produced by PMB, directed by NK. Music by Python Records

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
bizza45:

No full fledged IGBO MAN calls himself ibo and no full fledged IGBO MAN says other igbos na eche uche with ike ha.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by reality1010: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
lasimbo:
I don't mean any insults but the only people supporting Biafra movement are either uneducated, clueless, greedy or lack foresight.

If u follow Biafra do me a favour get your facts right before u follow a leader that doesn't have plans for your future. If Biafra is formed today do u all want Kanu to be ur president? Think well before u answer. What do u know about him?

Have u ever heard him give a speech to
Between Nnamdi Kanu and Buhari who is better educated and better in speech making?Also consider that when Buhari made hate speeches u reacted killing innocent people even NYSC members.Behind every killings in the North and South West there is an hate speech or speeches but Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB have never reacted to any hate speech or speeches.They v done several rally not a single weapon was found with them. Besides they r more acquainted with the call for referendum which is democratic but u that claimed educated says no that u prefer war.In all of this, r u not more illiterate than IPOB?
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ereolamide:

How you see the name?

You feel am abi? cheesy

Lol I don't even know where to start sef. How u take coin the name?
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by scholes0(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ereolamide:
These are not Igbo governors, they are Afonja Bonsurudeen from Ogbomosho and Oshogbo. grin grin

Hahahaha!!

4 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by SuperS1Panther: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/kanu-ipob-not-unlawful-group-court/

The court says it all.

If na your papa born you. Walk on the street of Aba tomorrow wearing iPig uniform.

When the court verdict favours them, Nigeria is not a Zoo an dwhen the verdict is againt them, it is a Zoo.

Bunch of hate-filled clowns.

6 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
letusbepieces:
WAT DID BUHARI ACHIEVE? SCARE NDIIGBO TO DEATH IN ABIA.

WE SHALL SEE WHO WILL LEAVE THEIR HOUSE TO VOTE IN ANAMBRA.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS EXERCISE IS ANAMBRA ELECTION, RIGHT.

ANAMBRA ELECTION DATE WILL BE MEMORIAL/REMEMBRANCE DAY FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE MURDERED BY BUHARI HAUSAFULANI ARMY.

You talk as if money isn't your weak point anymore grin

If you don't vote, others will.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by skinmalata(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
we shall see meanwhile check my signature
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Ereolamide: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol I don't even know where to start sef. How u take coin the name?
Baba na inspiration jare.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Yem234: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Any house divided against itself shall not stand
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by reality1010: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jolar101:
Shameless sycophants rigging themselves into governments in Biafraland.

They are scared of losing revenue from looting taxpayers resources.
They r shameless people.I wonder who will ever vote in South East.Ikpeazu is from my place but i hate him now for this action.No more election in Abia state again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) / Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.