Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) (72709 Views)

South-East Governors Ban Movement Of Cattle Into Region By Foot / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB / JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by whatdo: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin angry

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
3kay945:

You talk as if money isn't your weak point anymore grin

If you don't vote, others will.

U DID NOT LEARN ANY LESSON FROM IPOB LAST SIT AT HOME ORDERS.

U HAVE MADE IPOB INTO A VICTIM AND DAT IS THE WORST THING U CAN DO.

THE STRONG ALWAYS RISE TO DEFEND THE WEAK.

THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS BIAFRA FIGHT FROM NNAMDI KANU.

U LOT HAVE ESCALATED THINGS AND ANAMBRA ELECTION WILL NOT HOLD BECOS PEOPLE WILL SIT AT HOME TO REMEMBER THE SMALL BOYS AND YOUNG MEN BUHARI HAUSAFULANI SOLDIERS MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD.

I TOLD U, WHERE UR MADNESS STOP, OUR OWN WILL START.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
BUHARI IN ABIA.

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
ABEG NDIIGBO ARTIST, MAKE UNA ATTACH BUHARI FACE TO THAT KINGKONG AND GOZZILA.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
bizza45:

sometimes I ask myself y do some people think with their anus... am a full fledge IBO man and I never supported that rubbish called ipob... all I c them do is to make noise around my area .. I keep wondering if they don't have an job to do, go and meet trump and Putin to give u guys independence ... one of them was saying that whenever bifara is actualise they would construct underground railways and swimming pool for everyone
Swimming pool Hahahahahahaha my belle ooooh!

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
letusbepieces:
WAT DID BUHARI ACHIEVE? SCARE NDIIGBO TO DEATH IN ABIA.

WE SHALL SEE WHO WILL LEAVE THEIR HOUSE TO VOTE IN ANAMBRA.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS EXERCISE IS ANAMBRA ELECTION, RIGHT.

ANAMBRA ELECTION DATE WILL BE MEMORIAL/REMEMBRANCE DAY FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE MURDERED BY BUHARI HAUSAFULANI ARMY.
They think that they can intimidating IPOB with their corrupt political statement.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

If na your papa born you. Walk on the street of Aba tomorrow wearing iPig uniform.

When the court verdict favours them, Nigeria is not a Zoo an dwhen the verdict is againt them, it is a Zoo.

Bunch of hate-filled clowns.

FG n the military might couldn't stop IPOB, talk more of governors preparing fkrr elections in less than 2 years.
grin.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jolar101:

They think that they can intimidating IPOB with their corrupt political statement.

ASK DEM WAT BUAHRI DID DAT IS DIFFERENT FROM SHOOTING PROTESTERS ON THE STREET?

BECOS PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER COMING OUT ON THE STREET, THEY WENT TO THEIR HOUSE TO SHOOT THEM AND DEY THINK THEY SOLVED WAT?

BUHARI IN ABIA.

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pre-meditated!
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
BUHARI IS LOSING SO BADLY.

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
NNA BIKO NU, ATTACH BUHARI FACE TO THAT KING KONG.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
REMEMBER IPOB AND MILITANT NEVER SHOOT THEIR OWN GUN YET, SO WE DONT EVEN KNOW WAT IT WILL SOUND LIKE.

IN THE MEANTIME, SEE BUHARI LOSING SO BADLY IN ABIA.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by SuperS1Panther: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

FG n the military might couldn't stop IPOB, talk more of governors preparing fkrr elections in less than 2 years.
grin.

You are blowing grammar

If na your papa born you, walk on the street of Aba tomorrow with your Biafrau.d flag. Just write your Will before leaving your home.

4 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
NPComplete:

U stand with IPOB on the internet. Don't kill me with laughter abeg. Go and stand with them in front of a hail of bullets then we will take u seriously
do you think I'm a coward like u?
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Throwback:
I have always said it.

IPOB is nothing.

The SouthEast already has a recognised and constitutional democratic leadership who can make demands and even cry out to UN or US.

IPOB is just a pressure group that ought to first win the approval and support of the constituted authority of the SouthEast who would then channel whatever demands to the national assembly and even file law suits as to the legality of their demands with respect to the Nigerian constitution.

Instead we had an animal with a loud mouth who was abusing everyone and intimidating fellow Igbos and even the Igbo leadership and threatening anarchy , then he will cry to the UN and US claiming victim.

All the referenced Scottish and Catalonian campaign for independence were/are championed by the recognised constitutional and democratic leadership of those regions in their current country.

Yet that half baked hunchback would be claiming UN convention, civil rights, and calling the country a zoo, when he himself is a fundamental illegality.

I repeat, no sane country will tolerate all the words that were coming out of Kanu against the country, the different tribes, the Army, the president. Yet this animal from the jungle continued to freely operate in a zoo which is a luxury not afforded in any European or American zoo.

But IPOB was a butterfly that thought itself a bird. Then came the continued use of outright stinking lies claiming Trump will give them Biafra, Putin will destroy Nigeria, bla bla bla.

Can IPOB manage a country? Can IPOB tolerate any dissenting opinion within Igbo land? Can IPOB have a diplomatic engagement with global agencies who might not agree with their demands only to call the leader of that agency an Afonja or Hausa goat?

Would IPOB not have attempted to promote Igbo purity by exterminating any impure Igbo amongst them. Would every Igbo not have had to rehearse his family history to recite on demand when accosted by the IPOB Nazi militia?

God punish the beast called Kanu. He is an animal who has no rights, and he will be exorcised from this world.

All IPOB terrorists and their sympathizers will be mercilessly run over.

As for SouthEast leaders, they did not learn anything from how the initial support of boko haram by the Northern elders, led to the destruction of the North East.

Like Sambisa, like Aba. Like NorthEast, Like SouthEast, Like Yusuf, like Kanu. In the end, the hate consumed growth and development.
the sane country will let u have your own region and not to kill u.

Nigeria is not proud of anything
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
devindevin2000:

They have not made noise. Their silence lately say a lot that things have changed.

hmm na today. i hope so
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

You are blowing grammar

If na your papa born you, walk on the street of Aba tomorrow with your Biafrau.d flag. Just write your Will before leaving your home.

U DEY FEAR FLAG? COMMON CLOTH, I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE ALL U APC BUHARI APOLOGIST ARE LOSERS.

BUHARI LOSING SO BADLY IN ABIA.

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tolexander:
good!

These idle youths think the issue of secession is what they can handle with their childish mentality.

I remember these same IPOB youths bragging of the power they have cos of the concoction they were cooked in as initiation for recruitment, and allowance of 30k per month.

In Ebonyi State, they were misbehaving to the soldiers, Nnamdi Kanu leading the rally and disobeying the army's command. They were hailing him while he faced the army and telling them to shoot him.
At Ishi Gate in Umuahia, an IPOB youth had an encounter with a soldier, dispossessed him of his gun, wounded him and chest beating on his achievement.

They thought they achieved these by the manifestation of the concoction they were cooked in, not knowing that the python was only solemn and calm cos it hasn't been ordered to dance.

Now that the python is on the dance floor, where is the director?
Where is the effect of the concoction on the python?

You sound like d illiterate in aso rock dat command army to kill innocent civilians.

Shebi dis how Boko Haram all started,d killing of dia leader.

You and ur illiterate ruler will soon relise ur foolishness
#kiprantin
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by xpool(m): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
levitoge:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-south-east-governors-ban-ipob
[b]Gov. Fayoshe banned Fulani herdsmen that are the real terrorists, these greedy idiots banned their own citizens.

Fulani herdsmen butchered thousands of Ndigbo these comedians did not come out with any communique.
Bokoharam, hausa/fulani have been slaughtering Ndiigbo in the north, no communique.
NYSC members of Igbo extraction, preachers of Igbo extraction have been lynched in the not, yet these cowards did not issue any communique.

Just negodu all these papa mmadu that call themselves governors obeying the orders of AREA YOUTH FORUM.

Yoruba governors can never condescend this all time low.
Before and after June 12, Yorubas fought the northern military and religious cabals with everything they had, activists everywhere, students demonstrated, Gani went to gaol upon gaol, there was radio kudirat, NADECO, AFENIFERE OPC ...

If I here any onye-igbo that will call any Yoruba coward again; thunder!

I am not saying we should take laws into our hands, but speak out against this oppression everywhere.

Where are Igbo youths? Oh! they are busy trafficking drug in Asia.
Where are igho human right activists? Oh! they are busy looking for political posts.
What about our exuberant students? Oh! they are soaked in the blood of their brothers from cult wars in campuses.
Has Ekweremmadu, NGIGE, CHIMANDA ADICHE, OHANAEZE NDIIGBO, IGBO PASTORS - REV FATHERS - BISHOPS TRADITIONAL RULERS etc CONDEMNED THE UNPROVOKED INVASION OF IGBOLAND AND KILLING AND TORTURE OF NDIIGBO by the millitary?

WE ARE THE REAL COWARDS, GREEDY SELLOUTS.
May the souls of the murdered NDIIGBO who took our destinies in their fearless hands rest in peace, Amen.

THE EGYPTIANS WE SEE TODAY, MAY WE SEE THEM NO MORE,
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST,
AMEN ![/b]

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
letusbepieces:
REMEMBER IPOB AND MILITANT NEVER SHOOT THEIR OWN GUN YET, SO WE DONT EVEN KNOW WAT IT WILL SOUND LIKE.

IN THE MEANTIME, SEE BUHARI LOSING SO BADLY IN ABIA.

grin grin grin the sound would be like kwapu kwapu unu dum. abeg i know wan laugh.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
devindevin2000:
Lol...these people are playing with fire. IPOB have been respectful and restraint towards these governors. For how long will you continue to perpetrate evil against your own people? Especially with recent killing in connivance with Hausa-Fulani. Nnamdi Kanu since last month embraced dialogue with them, met with them, was even supposed to be at this meeting, he actually thought he was dealing with sensible elders, only for them to have gone behind his back and plotted this operation to massacre their own children and eliminate Nnamdi Kanu...mehn! POB will never ever forgive you guys!Look at their eyes...you know they are scared to the grave, especially Abia state governor, I pity him, he knows what he has done...his mind is not even here. He is thinking what Abians will do to him!

Abians will not do anythiing to him. You cannot even get anywhere near him. The sensible ones amongst you will use their head and accept peace. Only the criminal ipods will continue with their madness and will get original cure for it by the NA.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by RonJeremy: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Corrupt General Burantashi will be spending the est of his useless life in Jail very soon for crimes against humanity, unfortunately Buhari the Dullard won't be joining him as AIDS he got from Aisha is already killing him........
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
AS U CAN SEE, NOTHING WAS ACHIEVED EXCEPT ARMING IPOB WITH NEW EVIDENCE TO SUBMIT ALONGSIDE AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL TO A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION.

U DONT FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE, OTHERWISE IT ESCALATES.

THE INTERNATIONAL FOCUS IS NOW ON NIGERIA.

ISN'T IT FUNNY THAT NORTHERN ELITES ARE NOW BEGGING THEIR PEOPLE NOT TO ATTACK IGBOS BECOS DEY WANT TO CONTINUE THE FRAUD CALLED NIGERIA AND THE LOOTING OF BIAFRA OIL AND GAS.

ALL THAT SHOWS IS THAT ALL THE ATTACK ON IGBOS ARE MASTERMINDED AND ORDERED BY NORTHERN POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tolexander:
good!

These idle youths think the issue of secession is what they can handle with their childish mentality.

I remember these same IPOB youths bragging of the power they have cos of the concoction they were cooked in as initiation for recruitment, and allowance of 30k per month.

In Ebonyi State, they were misbehaving to the soldiers, Nnamdi Kanu leading the rally and disobeying the army's command. They were hailing him while he faced the army and telling them to shoot him.
At Ishi Gate in Umuahia, an IPOB youth had an encounter with a soldier, dispossessed him of his gun, wounded him and chest beating on his achievement.

They thought they achieved these by the manifestation of the concoction they were cooked in, not knowing that the python was only solemn and calm cos it hasn't been ordered to dance.

Now that the python is on the dance floor, where is the director?
Where is the effect of the concoction on the python?

one day the python will dance on your floor... You might not be here to type this. Bye
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
mavinc4u:

grin grin grin the sound would be like kwapu kwapu unu dum. abeg i know wan laugh.

NO BE SMALL THING... grin
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Good question. I thought Nnamdi Kanu will be at the forefront. Finally we now know him for who he is: a double-barrel mouted son of a bitch. Coward, son of coward and descendant of cowards. The fight he's running from was what General Afonja fought until his last breathe. Now who is the coward?
Oga go chop bellyful.. .....biafra has come to stay.

So stop making noise and know everybody is not cowardly like u
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
BUHARI LOSING SO BADLY IN ABIA.

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Funny Guys, as if they were even consulted b4 IPOB was formed, am not 100% in support of the group though, but these so called Governors should know it's their failure to protect their states that gave rise to this IPOB of a group

Well said!
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Cjrane2: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Those who argued that peaceful protests can bring freedom can see that it's not an option under a dictator.

IPOB should heed this and go underground to strategize better.

When Buhari sent troops to Niger Delta, the youths simply avoided the troops and chose their targets.

Time for deep thinking and restrategizing is here.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by xpool(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
xpool:

[b]Gov. Fayoshe banned Fulani herdsmen that are the real terrorists, these greedy idiots banned their own citizens.

Fulani herdsmen butchered thousands of Ndigbo these comedians did not come out with any communique.
Bokoharam, hausa/fulani have been slaughtering Ndiigbo in the north, no communique.
NYSC members of Igbo extraction, preachers of Igbo extraction have been lynched in the not, yet these cowards did not issue any communique.

Just negodu all these papa mmadu that call themselves governors obeying the orders of AREA YOUTH FORUM.

Yoruba governors can never condescend this all time low.
Before and after June 12, Yorubas fought the northern military and religious cabals with everything they had, activists everywhere, students demonstrated, Gani went to gaol upon gaol, there was radio kudirat, NADECO, AFENIFERE OPC ...

If I here any onye-igbo that will call any Yoruba coward again; thunder!

I am not saying we should take laws into our hands, but speak out against this oppression everywhere.

Where are Igbo youths? Oh! they are busy trafficking drug in Asia.
Where are igho human right activists? Oh! they are busy looking for political posts.
What about our exuberant students? Oh! they are soaked in the blood of their brothers from cult wars in campuses.
Has Ekweremmadu, NGIGE, CHIMANDA ADICHE, OHANAEZE NDIIGBO, IGBO PASTORS - REV FATHERS - BISHOPS TRADITIONAL RULERS etc CONDEMNED THE UNPROVOKED INVASION OF IGBOLAND AND KILLING AND TORTURE OF NDIIGBO by the millitary?

WE ARE THE REAL COWARDS, GREEDY SELLOUTS.
May the souls of the murdered NDIIGBO who took our destinies in their fearless hands rest in peace, Amen.

THE EGYPTIANS WE SEE TODAY, MAY WE SEE THEM NO MORE,
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST,
AMEN ![/b]

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
SEE WHO BUHARI THE ALMIGHTY COWARD THAT RUNS FROM RAT IS ROLLING OUT TANKS AND AK47 BOUGHT WITH BIAFRA OIL MONEY TO FIGHT.

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lol I told IPOB to focus on getting political support look at how these guys folded like a cheap deck of cards. Lol these cowards don't care about IPOB. Anyway how exactly will they enforce the order if there's no legal mandate to. I smell more lawsuits.

Legal experts told TheCable that the proscription may just be an academic exercise.

“IPOB is not a registered organisation, has no legal basis for existence and cannot be logically proscribed. You can only proscribe what operates legally,” a senior advocate of Nigeria told TheCable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.