Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

LADIES, Date Me Now!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES, Date Me Now!! (316 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LADIES, Date Me Now!! by Riwo11(f): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
My 1st Ex Girlfriend Is Now In Tokyo,working For The Tokyo Airline As An Aeronautical Engineer. She Got Money And Cars. She's Rich..
My 2nd Ex Girlfriend Moved To California, USA 2yrs Ago,and She's Also Driving An Expensive Car, she's Doing Great In Life..
My 3rd Ex Bae Is Now In Mexico City Pursuing Bachelor In Medicine And She Also Has Part-Time Job In A Very Famous Haciena. That Babe Is Earning Much More Than Your Father Right Now..
My 4th Ex Lady Called Me Yesterday And Told Me She Already Got Green Card To Canada. She Will Be Leaving Soon. Lord I Wish Her Safe Journey..
What I'm I Trying To Say. You Are My Friend On Facebook, You Have Not Gone Out Of This Country Because You Don't Want To Lower Your Standard And Date Me. Date Me And You Will No longer Live A Miserable Life Here In Nigeria: I'M SERIOUS BY THE WAY. Date Me Or.......
:
CLICK BELOW TO READ......
:
8 Causes of Painful Lovemaking (Dyspareunia), Pain During S*x
http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/8-causes-of-painful-lovemaking.html

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Wechat QR Codes Here / While Arsenal Is The Club That Needs Restructure / Options Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.