Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor (49110 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
safarigirl:
While the OP has every right to start a thread (even though something of this nature belongs in the Diary Section, not here), I would like to understand the rationale behind pushing this to Front Page undecided

You can't understand, the MODS are on break

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by EmmyDJourno: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oga you are boring, no be beef, no be insult, you are just boring

Going round in numb descriptive circles

Just give info to peeps who hope to travel to that end and leave this your playboy stuff

Only slayqueens and immature chics would fall for you and trust me those ones are our leftovers back here cause we've moved over to responsible future planning matured chics

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by ramzey12345(m): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
Abeg oga continue ,I dey enjoy the story here

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Jethrolite(m): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
Boring
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by omoadeleye(m): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
happy200:
Just a useless show off.

very useless, story no make sense, the OP just dey jump around like kangaroo, na fine girls PM me he dey shout up and down

3 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
what kind of rubbish is this on frontpage. you are in australia? of all countries. . . even malaysia wey better pass australia 100 times don cast, guys for there no dey make noise. if its not dubai, NY, canada, qatar ogbeni hide your face joor. lagos wey i jejely dey better pass australia self. lol australia playboy? so?
no sense for this your talk i swear>>nairaland girls should pm you cause you are in australia. lol as if rich yahoo boys or big men in nigeria have all been exhausted. guy no go hustle well. my guys for base wey move last year don dey build house for here. dey mumu yourself for nairaland. the mod that pushed this rubbish to frontpage bia be very careful

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by NovusHomo(m): 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Just give info to peeps who hope to travel to that end and leave this your playboy stuff

Only slayqueens and immature chics would fall for you and trust me those ones are our leftovers back here cause we've moved over to responsible future planning matured chics

You wanna travel? Now you know where the embassy is, and you do have a passport; at least, one hopes. Google is there too. This is the year 2018 abeg. So if you have moved over to "responsible future planning matured chics", why do you want to leave them and go to Australia. You are still playing, guy. Me I dey enjoy the gist jor.

7 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Taku555(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Until you back your threat with pictures I can't believe you
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by ddooskie(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
OZ my dreamland... starting my PR process pretty soon.
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Proadroit:
Oboi you ought to backup your story with pictures of you living large, dont come here and bobo us with unnecessary stories

Contact me if you need a website or blog
You want pictures?
Here is my bedroom just last week at mantra on salts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by kstyle2(m): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Why can't we have streets like this in nigeria?

16 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by selemempe: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2018
This is just another mumu thread. The MOD that moved it to front page is very smart.

O boy...wat u are telling us is boring...u know the type of info the ppl who came into this thread are seeking and u are here telling us ashewo business

In 10 yrs time when u look at this thread, u will see how childish it was

24 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by ItzBIM(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
what kind of rubbish is this on frontpage. you are in australia? of all countries. . . lol when my delta guys for base dey malaysia, dubai, NY dey hustle like men. this guy funny sha. australia playboy? so? lol this guy no get sense i swear. nairaland girls should pm you cause you are in australia. lol as if rich yahoo boys in nigeria have all been exhausted. guy no go hustle well. my guys for base wey move last year don dey build house for their mumsy. dey mumu yourself for nairaland. the mod that pushed this rubbish to frontpage bia be very careful

Did you just compare Australia to Malaysia?

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2018
theysg:
E make sense Playboy.. dey make people head hot you hear.

Nah only vision less fine girls go message you, ones wey go suck your blood.
Lol.. Playboy doesn't have time for their vision. We believe in chemistry
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by ItzBIM(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2018
kstyle2:

Because people like you will walk on the grass instead.

39 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Lol.. Even your future planning chicks are dying here. Just bring her on

5 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2018
kstyle2:
which village bush you dey stay

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:05am On Apr 17, 2018
selemempe:
This is just another mumu thread. The MOD that moved it to front page is very smart.

O boy...wat u are telling us is boring...u know the type of info the ppl who came into this thread are seeking and u are here telling us ashewo business

In 10 yrs time when u look at this thread, u will see how childish it was
Lol.. Don't take life too seriously. You will never come out of it alive

27 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by adegeye38(m): 12:06am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
what kind of rubbish is this on frontpage. you are in australia? of all countries. . . even malaysia wey better pass australia 100 times don cast, guys for there no dey make noise. if its not dubai, NY, canada, kuwait ogbeni hide your face joor. lagos wey dey better pass australia. this guy funny sha. australia playboy? so? no sense i swear. nairaland girls should pm you cause you are in australia. lol as if rich yahoo boys in nigeria have all been exhausted. guy no go hustle well. my guys for base wey move last year don dey build house for here. dey mumu yourself for nairaland. the mod that pushed this rubbish to frontpage bia be very careful
and who told u say hin b yahoo boy, guy they push legit hustle dey show hin achievement, you con dey talk bullshit for here, whats dignifying about being an internet fraudster and ritualist??

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Mcowubaba: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
what kind of rubbish is this on frontpage. you are in australia? of all countries. . . lol when my delta guys for base dey malaysia, dubai, NY dey hustle like men. this guy funny sha. australia playboy? so? lol this guy no get sense i swear. nairaland girls should pm you cause you are in australia. lol as if rich yahoo boys in nigeria have all been exhausted. guy no go hustle well. my guys for base wey move last year don dey build house for their mumsy. dey mumu yourself for nairaland. the mod that pushed this rubbish to frontpage bia be very careful
Though I don't really have any opinion about this thread making the front page or not, but wait a minute......Are you comparing Austraila with Malay or Dubai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you are, you are obviously very good at comedy.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
what kind of rubbish is this on frontpage. you are in australia? of all countries. . . even malaysia wey better pass australia 100 times don cast, guys for there no dey make noise. if its not dubai, NY, canada, kuwait ogbeni hide your face joor. lagos wey dey better pass australia. this guy funny sha. australia playboy? so? no sense i swear. nairaland girls should pm you cause you are in australia. lol as if rich yahoo boys in nigeria have all been exhausted. guy no go hustle well. my guys for base wey move last year don dey build house for here. dey mumu yourself for nairaland. the mod that pushed this rubbish to frontpage bia be very careful
Are you ok? Did you just compare Australia to Malaysia ?

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2018
omoadeleye:

very useless, story no make sense, the OP just dey jump around like kangaroo, na fine girls PM me he dey shout up and down
You need help, ask here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 12:10am On Apr 17, 2018
ItzBIM:

Did you just compare Australia to Malaysia?
guy australia no level! i rather enter malaysia even as malay don cast. my bro was working to bust in australia. but he was warned not to try it at all. everything was ready down as at last year december but didnt go again. by God's grace he is now in canada. my guy no let picture deceive you. na "farming" them dey do for australia.

12 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Proadroit:

Trust me if you was doing this on instagram, no one would take you serious with just the picture of a matress. Those who do it do so with their faces in it
So I should put my face.. Lol, because of you? Kindly swerve to another thread please

12 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:19am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
guy australia no level! i rather enter malaysia even as malay don cast. my bro was working to bust in australia. but he was warned not to try it at all. everything was ready down as at last year december but didnt go again. by God's grace he is now in canada. my guy no let picture deceive you. na "farming" them dey do for australia.
Lol... Baba say i dey farm. Trust me... Sometimes, I m paid when I sleep here

7 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Mcowubaba:

Though I don't really have any opinion about this thread making the front page or not, but wait a minute......Are you comparing Austraila with Malay or Dubai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you are, you are obviously very good at comedy.
no level for australia

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2018
adegeye38:
and who told u say hin b yahoo boy, guy they push legit hustle dey show hin achievement, you con dey talk bullshit for here, whats dignifying about being an internet fraudster and ritualist??
guy go sleep. i no follow you talk. funny all these e-warriors for nairaland dey claim holy holy. if you still see guyman wey dey hustle for real life. na people like una go still dey form attachment

6 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 17, 2018
Topic should have read 'Boring life of the...'

There's nothing to depict the life of a playboy here except for the photo of a bed. WTF?

8 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by illiasnwm: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:

See how you just display lack of sense.. you’re comparing a first world country to a quasi-third world country like Nigeria...

Tcheeew.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by yungrylex00(m): 12:26am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:

You want pictures?
Here is my bedroom just last week at mantra on salts
bro help your boy me sef I wan leave naija

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Romantic Is This Nigerian Pre-wedding Photo? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.