Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Omosexy Returns With Second Album - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omosexy Returns With Second Album (6142 Views)

Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December / Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection / Timaya's First Or Second Album? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by wengewenge: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

YESSS OOOO!!!
tomorrow I'm a hater if i don't like Mr Ibu's album, Nkem Owoh, Jim Iyke nko
lolol yes that makes me the biggest hater. *rolls eyes*  tongue

no it doesnt , it actually makes u look like an enemy of progress. have u tried singing on a microphone and recording ur voice anyways? . u got such a loud mouth i think that loud mouth could be diverted to something positive like making radio jingles and making chorus for people free of charge. what do u think? grin
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by THEAMAKA(f): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2010
lol
so now you're saying everyone must sing before they can critique one's music or say they don't like something?
LMFAO!!!
so tomorrow if someone says they don't like a janet jackson video you will tell them to go and sing and dance because in order for them not to like it, they must do better than the piece of music they don't find flattering.
LOL OKAY!! GREAT LOGIC.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by wengewenge: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

lol
so now you're saying everyone must sing before they can critique one's music or say they don't like something?
LMFAO!!!

LOL OKAY!! GREAT LOGIC.

no i am saying if u try it once and see how easy it is , then and only then will u begin to appreciate and not hate .
seriously just try it, i can eve help u out. download free hi-q recorder now, search for it on google or yahoo, i assume u know how to search o, and record ur voice on a beat , then upload it here , lets see if people would hate on u or not. seriously lets try it. cuzz am a guy and i know what it is like for a girl to enter the studio and work hard . all she gets is a ''fat overfed The amaka'' sitting down online with free internet ready to castigate and hate on her on nairaland. it really makes me feel that women abi girls , shebi u be girl sef, are naturally jealous of themselves . hating aside.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by THEAMAKA(f): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2010
some people that just don't have the talent should leave music alone, period.
thank God for all these artificial voices nowadays.
your definition of hating is something else. so anytime someone doesnt like a song or an artist, they are hating.
cause thats basically what you're saying.
OHHHHH SO YOU'RE A GUY, GOT IT.
because im the only female here, for now, that doesn't like her music, IT'S THE BIGGEST TABOO EVER!!!
rubbish.
na wa oooo for every song i don't like i am now jealous of the artist.
woahhh
grin
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by KennyG6(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
i actually saw the video on TV last night after my initial posts and I have to admit I was a tad kind to her with my comments. She didnt disappoint me with her "badness"; her voice was digitally enhanced to hide the fact that she probably has a terrible singing voice, almost 90% of the singing was by a rapper with omotola or should i say the computerised omotola just interrupting with the occasional chorus,
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by wengewenge: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

some people that just don't have the talent should leave music alone,
woahhh
  grin

oh no amaka, you are not gettin the point at all,  how long do i have to hammer the point into your head
what i am saying is  music is not all about talent, some people learn it, take an adult for example, if they train an adult to learn music , dont u think the adult will perform well??  will smith does movies and he makes loads of money from music too. so how does your logic apply here ? my point is picture omotola as someone coming wit no knowledge of music except what she hears on radio , now she tries it out and it was not totally wack. that shows progress IMO
i know artists who studied music all their life and still come out wack, i wont mention names tho.
i have been seeing u in other sections in nl, i didnt know u were this low on  intellect.

PS u still havent answered my question , get a mic record your voice and lets see, then u will begin to appreciate people who give even a single trial.  the first day u step into a studio is the day u will stop criticising blindly . i am not saying u hated . u may have a different taste , maybe your taste is fuji, or apala  of course u wont find this appealing.  or maybe u just belong to a older generation maybe you are 49 years who knows. how old u be sef?
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by chiogo(f): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

YESSS OOOO!!!
tomorrow I'm a hater if i don't like Mr Ibu's album, Nkem Owoh, Jim Iyke nko
lolol yes that makes me the biggest hater. *rolls eyes*  tongue

LMFAO!!!! Mr. Ibu - that'd be the biggest joke of the century!!

Jim Iyke already tried and FAILED!! grin

Anywayz, all these people yarning long stories, I laugh in Igbo. Wack!! tongue
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by eleshin(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2010
my advice 2 her is dt she shd quit afta ds,though she is far beta dn most female musician considering her antecedent as an actress.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by MrCrackles(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2010
aieromon:

Rubbish.
She might be a diva in her bathroom and infront of her family but out here,she's TOTALLY crap.
Absolute rubbish.
GBAM!!!! wink
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by AloyEmeka5: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2010
MrCrackles:

GBAM!!!! wink

Hater tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YkFSAW25rk&hl=en_US&fs=1&">[/flash]

Omotola try for this song abeg
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by wengewenge: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
aloy emeka thank God you are here o , come and rescue me from this nairaland haters ,
''' plus yous a hater like nairaland!'''- illbliss
The haters have all taken tally number
1. the amaka
2. chiogo
3. mr crackles
4. aieromon aka aeroplane man, grin grin

help me flog amaka and chiogo well well , i have never seen females who hate wit a passion on their fellow women like this. grin
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by THEAMAKA(f): 1:16am On Mar 02, 2010
wengewenge:

oh no amaka, you are not gettin the point at all,  how long do i have to hammer the point into your head
what i am saying is  music is not all about talent, some people learn it, take an adult for example, if they train an adult to learn music , dont u think the adult will perform well??  will smith does movies and he makes loads of money from music too. so how does your logic apply here ? my point is picture omotola as someone coming wit no knowledge of music except what she hears on radio , now she tries it out and it was not totally wack. that shows progress IMO
i know artists who studied music all their life and still come out wack, i wont mention names tho.
i have been seeing u in other sections in nl, i didnt know u were this low on  intellect.

PS u still havent answered my question , get a mic record your voice and lets see, then u will begin to appreciate people who give even a single trial.  the first day u step into a studio is the day u will stop criticising blindly . [size=15pt]i am not saying u hated[/size] . u may have a different taste , maybe your taste is fuji, or apala  of course u wont find this appealing.  or maybe u just belong to a older generation maybe you are 49 years who knows. how old u be sef?
wengewenge:

aloy emeka thank God you are here o , come and rescue me from this nairaland haters ,
''' plus yous a hater like nairaland!'''- illbliss 
The haters have all taken tally number
1. the amaka
2. chiogo
3. mr crackles
4. aieromon aka aeroplane man, grin grin

help me flog amaka and chiogo well well , i have never seen  females who hate wit a passion on their fellow women like this. grin
do you know that you reason like a backwards villager? so any woman that doesnt like music that her fellow woman makes is now a labeled a hater?
WOAH!!!! i see your logic.
so answer this question: do you like every male artist out there? do you like every song that every male artist spits out? all the Mr Ibu, Kimi Ranking, and all those other jargon artists? or should i even call them artists? PLEASE ANSWER YES, OR ELSE YOU WILL BE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE.
some people may learn music; such as learning the guitar or piano is totally different.
if you can't sing, DON'T TRY TO SING!!!! not everyone is meant to sing or make music, and she is one of them.
maybe she has tried, but with no success. she is whack, period.
why the hell am i gonna try and sing just to prove a point? if im not meant to sing, im not gonna try. thats just dumb.
its like saying everyone is meant to model, act, or dance.
everything you have said is flawed. if you suck at what you do, leave it alone. don't try and sing knowing you can't IMO.

and from what i've read, it seems you are just arguing your opinion that she doesn't suck, and i think the total opposite. so. . .
WE CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE.
end of story!!!
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by chiogo(f): 1:24am On Mar 02, 2010
Amaka Amaka Amaka Don't let Wenge-wtf(?) rile you up.

He's been doing this for ages, I be arguing with him too when I was young and foolish grin
Look over his IDs - Bolajibaok, Flowshow, Bj pumpin, Chasisgirl(yea he had MPD lipsrsealed), Edosioo, Ofokaofoki, and some other shiit I can't remember.
After you do that, ask yourself if he's worth it. cheesy
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by H2O2: 1:29am On Mar 02, 2010
roflmao, horrible. 100% crap!
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by THEAMAKA(f): 1:34am On Mar 02, 2010
chiogo:

Amaka Amaka Amaka Don't let Wenge-wtf(?) rile you up.

He's been doing this for ages, I be arguing with him too when I was young and foolish grin
Look over his IDs - Bolajibaok, Flowshow, Bj pumpin, Chasisgirl(yea he had MPD lipsrsealed), Edosioo, Ofokaofoki, and some other shiit I can't remember.
After you do that, ask yourself if he's worth it. cheesy
yeah, you're right.
let me stop responding to this dude.
thanks for the word up
wink
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by shilling(f): 4:00am On Mar 02, 2010
I like the beats in the song, the video is also quite creative. But I feel like she tried too hard, all the dancing and shaking, etc. She can't sing to save her life - quite obvious to anyone with ears.

I'll rate it a 3/10, which spells crap. It's a 3 cos of the video, which isn't bad going by Naija standards and the beats of the song sounded good, everything else basically sucked.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by TemiladeE1(f): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2010
Let me clarify this, there is nothing sexy about her. She is a huge woman like Michelle Obama lipsrsealed
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by wengewenge: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2010
Temilade£:

Let me clarify this, there is nothing sexy about her. She is a huge woman like Michelle Obama lipsrsealed

oh my gosh, see yawa. michelle obama ?lmfao. grin grin
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by THEAMAKA(f): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2010
^^^
instead of spamming NL with my quotes like a distraught child, answer my question.
or are you now too chicken?
or even better. . . A HYPOCRITE?
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by yme1(f): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2010
good for her,hope the music is cool sha undecided
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Princek12(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
You know you can't sing when auto tunes cannot even help you. Chei
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by onstelly(f): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2010
A beg make omo sexy remain music for the likes of p square n other or actin no dey paid again
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by hugooh42(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2010
see what piracy has done to Nolly. i weep for Nollywood. well man must survive whether you agree or not. we 'll still see more of these half cooked musicians from Nollywood as years and months roll by
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by nellaluv(f): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2010
Please who have seen Mercy Johnson's music video/album undecided cheesy
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by ohisng(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2010
OMOTOLA, ur singing SUCKS!!!
Who is deceiving u into fooling urself everytime with music??
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by sandee575(f): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2010
^^^^
omotola again
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Bukittes(f): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2010
Truth be told, her first album was bad and an idea of a second one is sad. But what do we know? Lets wait and see. I hope she hasn't gone to cook up something like the home videos we have around again sha. but in my opinion, she should have just stick to her acting and be the darling she is there to us.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Wrex(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2010
Has she not learnt her lesson?she should know by now that she doesn't have any musical talent.Her advisers are really pushing her the wrong way
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by parislomo(f): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
Can't wait for her next album cos I actually enjoyed the first one.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by jessefly: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
i aint heard but i know the joint is gonna be [/color] [size=28pt]CRAP[/size]

heard she digitally altered her voice from comments but i know its still gonna be [size=18pt]CRAP[/size][color=#006600]

and she is releasing this album for people who enjoy [size=28pt]CRAP[/size]

ABEGGI
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by parislomo(f): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2010
jessefly:

and she is releasing this album for people who enjoy [size=28pt]CRAP[/size]
ABEGGI

Thank you Great Observer!!
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Armenian: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2010
She might not be Mariah Carey but that does not warrant absolute hatred
from people.

At the end of the day she is trying to eck out a living.

The singers are currently the ones cashing cheques in naija so let her
get some pls.
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Anybody Tell Me Where Sisqo Is? / Music: Wizkid - Jaiye Jaiye Ft Femi Kuti [DOWNLOAD] / Download Mp3: Vector Ft. Toolz – Shiga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.