Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Omosexy Returns With Second Album - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omosexy Returns With Second Album (6143 Views)

Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December / Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection / Timaya's First Or Second Album? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by achilace(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2010
Give a nigga an inch he'll take a mile, give him a rope he'll want to be a cowboy. with studios everywhere i guess everyone can be a musician. i even think they hook their own soundtracks [no seriously, don't they sound wack] stupid is stupid does. who cares?
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by MsTom(f): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2010
I prefer her as an actress. Can never buy her musical cds
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Amhatu(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2010
Despite some of  the uncalled for negativity towards this Artist she is Very good at her work.

Cant wait to see Omotola and Genevieve Nnaji in The Film "IJE".

Goodday

P.S. Have a hard time believing these negative remarks come from Nigerians. I wish westerners keep thier dirty filth off our boards.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by ravenzord(m): 2:37am On Mar 04, 2010
I hope the 2nd coming's better than the first sha.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by nomanicole(f): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2010
she back already? tot she went 4 a boob job.i need to borrow her some since she cant appreciate wat God gave her.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by waterworks(f): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2010
ooooh
she has come again? she nor go just rest?
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by latiana(f): 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2010
Aunty Omotala undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terry Tha Rapman Ft Pherowshuz & Stereoman - Sample (official Video) / Music: Wizkid - Jaiye Jaiye Ft Femi Kuti [DOWNLOAD] / Download Mp3: Vector Ft. Toolz – Shiga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.