Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Omosexy Returns With Second Album - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omosexy Returns With Second Album (6141 Views)

Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December / Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection / Timaya's First Or Second Album? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by sley4life(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
greediness. All our home video actors& actress are very greedy. 95% are now quack musicians. Even Pete Edochie has released his own song
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by sley4life(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
crap
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Richtronix(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2010
Hmmn.

Dont care what her music sounds like but she would definitely get it, grin

Sorry its just the dawg in me, bow wow wow, wink
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
If you want real soukous,

Or you want to enjoy real makossa steps,

Look for Werrason on youtube.

The girls, especially Bibisia, Linda, and Gisele, hehehe,

Elles sont fantastique.  kiss

I also liked the real video of Dany Engobo's Phineas,

To the extent of putting it on my myspace page.  grin

P.s. Ladies, if you are trying to lose weight in your mid section,

Dance to soukous music, I personally recommend Werrason.

I tell you, Zumba or belly dance ain't got nothing on makossa.  wink
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Kilode1: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
Han Han! wetin sef, kilode gan, na by force to sing? we are yet to recover from the last abuse o! Aunty 'motola please shelf this one, Biko, abeg.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by chiogo(f): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
Wengewenge, you know the funniest thing about you is how predictable you are. At least try and ignore me for once and surprise me. grin
Posting my yahoo ID, the same one I ignored you on 3 TIMES with 3 DIFFERENT IDs how many years ago?

Yea, ok. NEXT!!!! cool
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by nigerhead(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
why all the bashing na , tongue
thanks to T-Pain and Autotune I dont think the album would be that bad grin grin grin
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by wengewenge: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
@chiogo
what in the world are u saying . do i even know u ??

@amaka fat lips
which question did u ask me wey i no answer ,. abi you are becoming retarded? yaba left is to the right o grin
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by wengewenge: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2010
@chiogo
what in the world are u saying . do i even know u ??

@amaka fat lips
which question did u ask me wey i no answer ,. abi you are becoming retarded? yaba left is to the right o grin
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by rickie4us(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2010
on a second thought, what if she has really improved?
i need to hear the songs first before I make comments on this ,
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2010
sley4life:

greediness. All our home video actors& actress are very greedy. 95% are now quack musicians. Even Pete Edochie has released his own song

Are you serious  
Mhen!!! I laugh in tongues grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Fred87(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
I guess she sense vacancy in naija pop,but hey no space cos waje,omawumi,essence are beta popdiva omotola abeg go ur dept or try rap,then sasha,bouqui and Co.will devour u.take my advice last time she feat ruggeddbaba now it'll b terry G & timaya.peaceout
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by wengewenge: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2010
rickie4us:

on a second thought, what if she has really improved?
i need to hear the songs first before I make comments on this ,

EXACTLY THATS HAT THESE MUGUS LIKE AMAKA AND CHIOGO NEVER DID B4 JUDGING HER AS WACK . grin grin
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by kingron: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2010
this amaka sabi yab gan oo, she just dey yab pple sha
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2010
Lets not also forget that she can grow. Since she's done it before and it wasnt that good everyone agree, lets see what she can do this time. But in my opinion she is not a talented singer. wengewenge and co are just giving her the credit coz they like her through acting. so na so dem go dey follow am dey go like flies. anyway she can not be as professional as tony braxton. all of dem just dey hustle including jim iyke. they are all crap for all i care.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Fred87(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
@babaearly u mention jim iyke,this is d most wack,i gave him a grammy award 4 world worst new act.he 's below every naija rapper they beta goto where they coming 4rm.hotwoods
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by RichDad1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2010
Anyway and no matter the amount of criticism about omo sexy the fact still remains that she's till doing her stuff which many of this mongers are still dying praying for but when someone is doing stuff like this instead of us to praise and give support opposite is what we're interested in, what I'm trying to say here is that she's ours we should try to encourage her instead of turning her effort down like this is not good for our celeb growth.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 03, 2010
Rich Dad:

Anyway and no matter the amount of criticism about omo sexy the fact still remains that she's till doing her stuff

doing which stuff? music? we havent heard her new songs so what stuff is she doing? acting?
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by chelseabmw(m): 12:54am On Mar 03, 2010
hmmmmmmm
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by THEAMAKA(f): 12:56am On Mar 03, 2010
kingron:

this amaka sabi yab gan oo, she just dey yab pple sha
cool cool cool cool cool
that's what i do, and now the guy is playing dumb. LOLOL!!!
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Krayola(m): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2010
You ain't s.h.it if people aint talkin s.h.it about u.

AT least she isn't standing on a street corner selling baby cats.  grin
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by no1madman(m): 1:09am On Mar 03, 2010
i like her nyansh. . . .
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by trustme1: 2:16am On Mar 03, 2010
for heavens sake, even those who do not come from nollywood offer crap. more than half of non-nollywood naija 'so-called' artists have nothing to offer us except danceable beats choked up with good for nothing lyrics.
if they can offer us such and all we do is dance to the beat and ask for more, then lets not kill omotola.

though i have not heard the song, i strongly doubt that it is worse that many of our naija artists.
if you dont like the song,then you dont like the song, but someone else definitely does.

I doubt if i will like her music, but that does not warrant me saying 'omo, stick to acting and dont ever show face in music again'. it a big world, its a free world. everyone should try what the feel they can do!
if we, as Nigerians had raised the bar in our music industry (instead of swallowing, hook, line and sinker, every junk offered us in music) she may not have surfaced (becuz she will know that she is on a very very loooong thing).
but for now and until then, everything goes. so just let her be!

if we have to criticize, let it be constructive. thats ma piece.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by AloyEmeka5: 5:12am On Mar 03, 2010
Omosexy, please continue to bounce that sweet smelling azz. Nairaland men are getting frustrated because they can't get 20000 kilometers  near it. wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by riversman: 5:46am On Mar 03, 2010
Yes!!!!!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!!!! Omo To Sexxy is back for real!!!!

I cant wait to cop this album, cos for sure i know it gonna be a load of MESS!!!!! grin grin grin

Can we expect better from her AUTO TUNED/ CRAZEE WEAVE Wearing ass, BEYATCH Puhlizzzz,

@THE AMAKA - Soukous et Makossa are quite ungodly sha, i dont like when women be dancing and rolling thier hips like sluts!!! shocked shocked not cool, the African woman is supposed to only wind for her buttocks on her husbands bed,
So plizzz desist from dancing such abeg, grin grin grin

Jokes aside sha, NAIJA LO WA was a hott track, till this day, when they play that song at Naija reunions in Yankee, errborri and they mama will be screaming and dancing, then later diss the song,

ABEG OmoTola keep singing, who cares if ur a HOT MESS, do u Miss Pilot's wife grin grin
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 03, 2010
She nor sabi sing. . .make she dey act.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2010
I like Omo sexy,  I don't think the problem is so much her voice, as the actual songs she sings.

I think she needs a better songwriter, better lyrics, and less run-of-the-mill melody.

I'm of the belief that every voice has the sort of songs to suit it.
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Fred87(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2010
@rossike if u're ready todo music write ur lyrics 4urself and take full credit,and also win luv 4rm d fans and show u hav sumtin upstairs.eez
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by 1honeybee: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2010
Serious, she should stick to her acting career. that ''feel alright'' song and the video is not gud at all. So we have alot of non acting artists in nig dats not an excuse for omotola at all. she should hold on to the respect she's got so far before it start deminishing die die
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by wengewenge: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
cool where the heck is this amaka of a girl, grin grin
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by 9jafreak: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
Mainstream has murdered the last bit of ingenuity in Nigerian music.

Thank God for the likes of Asa, 9ice, Lagbaja, GT,
Re: Omosexy Returns With Second Album by Iranoladun(f): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2010
@all Amaka posted the Youtube link for Omotola new album "Feel Alright' on the 1st page; please listen to it if you haven't undecided

The video is good but the song/singing is crap! embarassed sad

The voice was so digitally enhanced that it's sounding so horrible shocked. who edited that album/video shocked Omotola should stick to what she knows best = acting undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Wanted Old Nigerian Video Songs-take A Look / Terry Tha Rapman Ft Pherowshuz & Stereoman - Sample (official Video) / Can Anybody Tell Me Where Sisqo Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.