Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship (888 Views)

7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by patosky3310(m): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2017
In this our sex-craved world, there are still some of us that don't believe in premarital sex. Actually, sex is over-rated. So, I need a lady for a platonic relationship. She might not be a virgin but should have made a decision not to be involved in sex till marriage. I am working class, 29 years and a virgin. So ladies, send your PM.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by ipobarecriminals: 5:46am On Sep 16, 2017
undecided yimu. A working class and no lady ever jammed u?U u don miss

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by BALLOSKI: 6:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Make I tanda for here observe platonic 'pythonic' dance. Over to you, DJ.
Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:23am On Sep 16, 2017
grin

OP, does it mean that no sex topics are allowed to be discuss? lipsrsealed
Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by Chidonc(m): 6:27am On Sep 16, 2017
op, you can only keep that relationship with your mumcy, so when next you call her, tell her I luv u. remind her of all the wonderful things she has Done for you , and make sure you make her proud, then ask her to recommend a girl to you, my brother you will get the best even the marriage would be sexless.

3 Likes

Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by IamSINZ(m): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2017
29 year old virgin? shocked
Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by dingbang(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2017
Op can't perform...

Ladies beware. .
Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by mofeoluwadassah: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2017
you be virgin abi

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by Huee(f): 8:05am On Sep 16, 2017
Dear OP,
You'll find the woman you want. Just pray about it.
Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by dingbang(m): 8:09am On Sep 16, 2017
Huee:
Dear OP,
finding a wife in nigeria goes beyond prayers...
Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by ipobarecriminals: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2017
cool angry angry
Huee:
Dear OP,
undecided
Huee:
Dear OP,
young lady! if somebody is deceiving u,Dnt deceive urself.U can't be a working class man and lady can't flock around u like flies.My father told me that,Dnt waste ur time chasing girls with around.Go school, graduate and get employ and watch how girls .........It really worked.
Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by patosky3310(m): 5:52am On Sep 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

OP, does it mean that no sex topics are allowed to be discuss? lipsrsealed

Sex education is allowed
Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by patosky3310(m): 5:57am On Sep 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool angry angry undecided young lady! if somebody is deceiving u,Dnt deceive urself.U can't be a working class man and lady can't flock around u like flies.My father told me that,Dnt waste ur time chasing girls with around.Go school, graduate and get employ and watch how girls .........It really worked.

This is just a stereotype.
Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by patosky3310(m): 5:59am On Sep 17, 2017
I don't know why women are usually more matured in issues such as this than the men?
Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by patosky3310(m): 6:10am On Sep 17, 2017
Huee:
Dear OP, You'll find the woman you want. Just pray about it.
Thank you.
Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by patosky3310(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2017
dingbang:
Op can't perform...

Ladies beware. .
If only you know the length of my dick. But man cannot live sex alone.
Re: In Search Of A Platonic(sexless) Relationship by dingbang(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2017
patosky3310:

If only you know the length of my dick. But man cannot live sex alone.
did I ask you for the length of your dick? Since when did performance in bed become associated with length?

(1) (Reply)

This Cameroon Dude Harshly Called Me Useless / Guess What This Lady Said To The Guy? / OMG!!! See What This Runs Girl Did To Her Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.