Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (79626 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Moorish: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2017
Tell your dad. If he still has feelings for your mom, even 1%, knowing us men and our egos he might come to his senses.. But do not tell him your mom had sex with dudes.. just say some men are flirting with her

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Lusile(m): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2017
Pls bro, just allow your mother to look for joy and happiness wherever shhe can find it, however, u may advise her to stop sending her nude pictures and probably stick to a serious one among the men.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by blockchainz(f): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2017
Confrontation won't help...the body and heart needs what it needs.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sanjay4224(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2017
send us some of the nude photos to confirm your story

the devil has almost made your parents house his secretariat

more dicks to your fucking mother lips

and more pussy to your father dick

And more discovery to you their son
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by AntiWailer: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2017
If I were u, I will advise her against sending nudes so they dnt blackmail her with it.

tell her to always use condom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by digoster(m): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2017
drunkcow:
I fit get ur momsi numba
.no vex
you don finally crase

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by verycheese: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2017
Divorce is no good, agreed. Yet, it is not this horrible thing that society makes it. You can find yourself on a wrong bus, do you continue going or you alight? We serve God through marriages, when one or both parties prove excessive, it becomes a hotbed for satanic and shameful things, honour is shredded, the safety it should provide is blown open to attack. People know what to do, but the society likes pretentious lives. God understands why divorce has to happen in some cases, even He knows that people can be terrible. Instead of what she's doing, let her consider divorce and encourage her to seek men who are finding love and stability, and remarry. Instead of nudes sending guys. How hot can she be at 50s, those pics no go too add up. Best she finds a responsible man, they are out there, looking for the same thing she's looking for.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by carammel(f): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Shut up there... You were making senseless sense until you said he is a good example to African men. Ode oshi! O Jami Lara je!
Listen attentively in class,no you wouldn't,You only choose to be a backbencher.
It is not my fault that you can't comprehend.
Mumu oshi,omo ale radarada.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2017
digoster:
you don finally crase
tongue
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2017
Yelabechi:
I am a guy of 34 and I'm married with 2kids.
I have been going through my mom's phone for a while now and things I see on it are too bad. She has been having sexchats with 3 different men, I am most certain she has met and had sex with one of them.

Background to the story....

My dad has never been the very responsible type, a chronic womanizer and he was always hurting her because she loved him to the extreme. There had been cases where she was even arrested by the police from one of his side chicks who he sponsored through school till she graduated, also a time he brought another one home who engaged in fight with my mom and nothing was done by my dad. There are so many cases like that whom i may not be able to say much on to avoid long story.

As I write this now, he has been out of the house for the past one month living with a girl of about 24. I called him severally man to man to know his motive and he said he can't just explain it but mom has not wrong him in a way because she is a good wife who knows how to take care of her man.

My mom is very beautiful and looks younger than a woman in her fifties so it is not unexpected that other men would hit on her.

I took time to imagine walking in her shoes and I understand she is really hurt, she has asked to leave his house several, I've been the one calming her down and advising her not to leave at her age. She is independent and has a good job, and according to her there is no sexual relationship between them again.

Now I know she is flirting with these men due to loniless and several heartbreak but then, it is disgusting to me that my mom is involved in that even to the point of sending nudes, I saw all these and I am just confused on how to handle this matter.

Should I confront her or just keep mute.
My brother, I "was"like in the same boat with you,yes, same age,married too.. .i used the word "was" coz daddy did same thing, but my mum.. ."God bless her soul "Didn't take advantage to cheat or commit adultery, now the painful part is she was even divorced at the age of 36,naturally she has the rights to, coz daddy was remarried with several women and living large, even though mum was living an average Life, she didn't do the men coming to her, muchless marry them at that very young age....
If you will take my advice, your mum is too old for that path she has found herself, I will advice you call her to order, ask her to stop the nude pics she sends, having sexual intercourse is even not funny to the ears, how much more sending her pics out, she's still in the knot for heaven's sake
In this part of the world"Africa",such things can defame and destroy a character of any woman who does that, call your pastor, if you have one, cos your father had owned up that he doesn't know why he's doing that, he may be under a spell, especially when he's up and doing... This is Niaja and things happens...
Your mum should be fighting the battle of winning hey husband back, if she's a woman of virtue, sorry I used that word
God bless your family in Jesus name and may He help resolve the marital issues between them
Amen angry kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2017
Bibi294:

Are you married? If not, my prayer is that you won't fall into her shoes...
You're a lady, you shouldn't think this way... Marriages this days don't last because we, WOMEN, are not tolerating enough! God and the community have placed this men over us... As I was growing up, I believed in equality between both gender till when I'm matured enough... Then I know we don't have equal right in some aspect
I want you to know this, if you pay evil with evil... What will be your gain?
Now, if she's flirting with men of her age range, obviously she is either cheating with a married man or a divorced man- are they any better than her 'irresponsible husband' I wish I can lecture this woman in question!
At her age, let her look after her children and grandchildren... She can control her emotions seeing kids around and not flirting with men! My two cents

when you get married tolerate shít don't expect other women to be as dumb as you life is too short to be unhappy.

why is it that enduring hardship and pain is only seen as a virtue in women?

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2017
Sanjay4224:

send us some of the nude photos to confirm your story

the devil has almost made your parents house his secretariat

more dicks to your fucking mother lips

and more pussy to your father dick

And more discovery to you their son

If you are true Christian, Muslim, you shouldn't be sounding this way.. ...the young man came here to share his pains and hoping to find succour of good advice to savour his family from the edge of hitting the rocks
Let's, not use such ungodly advice to mock him or his family
I beg you plz
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2017
Bibi294:

Are you married? If not, my prayer is that you won't fall into her shoes...
You're a lady, you shouldn't think this way... Marriages this days don't last because we, WOMEN, are not tolerating enough! God and the community have placed this men over us... As I was growing up, I believed in equality between both gender till when I'm matured enough... Then I know we don't have equal right in some aspect
I want you to know this, if you pay evil with evil... What will be your gain?
Now, if she's flirting with men of her age range, obviously she is either cheating with a married man or a divorced man- are they any better than her 'irresponsible husband' I wish I can lecture this woman in question!
At her age, let her look after her children and grandchildren... She can control her emotions seeing kids around and not flirting with men! My two cents

@Bibi294,God bless you, wonderful advice and great way of life.. ..i think I may say the Bible isn't far from you

@Proudgorgeousga, I don't think or won't agree with your opinion, If we look into the Bible, we are made to know that women are the ones who keeps their marriage and home, men are gullible, nobody is even looking the way of voodoo, if he was actually under a spell
Let's think straight as Africans oh, forget what you watch on cable TV... ..And face natural life, this is Africa, and the men she's even sleeping with wont respect her one beat, if she's doing so with men of same age bracket, the children of the men will hunt her down down and down, the wives won't let her sleep, if she's doing it with young guys, they will use her and call her shameless woman.. .it's that bad
Yes, it is..

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Crossguy: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2017
PaperLace:
1. Your dad is/has been a chronic, irresponsible, unrepentant and insensitive cheat.
2.He has subjected the innocent woman to all sorts of emotional and physical abuse, even from third parties (his side chicks).
2b. All for no fault of hers.
3. He is currently with one of his side chicks.
4. Their sex life is dead.
5. Mummy is beautiful and fit _halleluyah somebody!!!
6. Mummy is independent and strong.
7. Mummy wanted to leave the marriage, you told her not to.
8. Now, mummy is moving on with her life (albeit wrongly) and you're not happy.

What kind of son are you bikonu? You don't want her to leave the marriage, you don't want her to move on. What do you want? Disrespecting her vows is NO-NO, so _ allow her leave. She should have one steady partner and not multiple (safe sex and safe chatting is important), that's the only thing you should be advising her on.

Did it ever occur to you, that just like so many married women, with community horsebands, your mum was waiting for her kids to grow within a complete family system(as society demands) before divorcing? You still decided to stop her.

This is why it's good for women to be independent and remain physically appealing. All that "who will want you after 3kids" threat, na for women wey no know wassup.

Soldier come, soldier go _barracks go remain.
This na open marriage Season1.
Nice one from you, keep it up.

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2017
LoveMatchmaker:

Your mum is an adult. You and your Dad are treating her like an invalid. So men are hitting on her and she is flirting - non of your business dude.

She is in her fifties and has spent 34 years with an abusive man - she only has about 40 something more years plus or minus to live.

Can she enjoy it ? Can she feel a good man's love ? abi ki lode kan....on LostRib.com loads of people in their 50 join to find love with the right person because young or old we deserve happiness.

Face your family - she is not your wife.
So she kukuma should be living in adultery and "God forbids"dies suddenly, straight to hell abi
Or let me ask, are you God to decide when and how.. ...wrong advice
Voice of an evil counsel

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2017
Sebastine1606:

@Bibi294,God bless you, wonderful advice and great way of life.. ..i think I may say the Bible isn't far from you

@Proudgorgeousga, I don't think or won't agree with your opinion, If we look into the Bible, we are made to know that women are the ones who keeps their marriage and home, men are gullible, nobody is even looking the way of voodoo, if he was actually under a spell
Let's think straight as Africans oh, forget what you watch on cable TV... ..And face natural life, this is Africa, and the men she's even sleeping with wont respect her one beat, if she's doing so with men of same age bracket, the children of the men will hunt her down down and down, the wives won't let her sleep, if she's doing it with young guys, they will use her and call her shameless woman.. .it's that bad
Yes, it is..

the bible and other silly religious books is used to manipulate so don't bring it up when mentioning my moniker. the bible is not truth to me.

The woman had nothing to loose she is advanced in age she has a right to be happy not everybody gives a shìt about what your African society thinks.

denying your self and enduring pain is not a virtue.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2017
maclatunji:
Advice the woman to divorce honourably and remarry. This kind of life she is living is likely to end badly. Sadly, the same is true for your dad. Your family needs prayers.
Long may you live sir
Voice of a good counsel
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by ikemesit4477: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2017
Yelabechi:
I have been going through my mom's phone for a while now and things I see on it are too bad. She has been having sexchats with 3 different men, I am most certain she has met and had sex with one of them.

My dad has never been the very responsible type, a chronic womanizer and he was always hurting her because she loved him to the extreme. There had been cases where she was even arrested by the police from one of his side chicks who he sponsored through school till she graduated, also a time he brought another one home who engaged in fight with my mom and nothing was done by my dad. There are so many cases like that whom i may not be able to say much on to avoid long story.

As I write this now, he has been out of the house for the past one month living with a girl of about 24. I called him severally man to man to know his motive and he said he can't just explain it but mom has not wrong him in a way because she is a good wife who knows how to take care of her man.

My mom is very beautiful and looks younger than a woman in her fifties so it is not unexpected that other men would hit on her.

I took time to imagine walking in her shoes and I understand she is really hurt, she has asked to leave his house several, I've been the one calming her down and advising her not to leave at her age. She is independent and has a good job, and according to her there is no sexual relationship between them again.

Now I know she is flirting with these men due to loniless and several heartbreak but then, it is disgusting to me that my mom is involved in that even to the point of sending nudes, I saw all these and I am just confused on how to handle this matter.

please I will advice you to stop invading into your moms privacy, your dad started it, until he comes back to his normal senses!
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

the bible and other silly religious books is used to manipulate so don't bring it up when mentioning my moniker. the bible is not truth to me.

The woman had nothing to loose she is advanced in age she has a right to be happy not everybody gives a shìt about what your African society thinks.

denying your self and enduring pain is not a virtue.

You sound to me an Atheist, your signature depicts it, your statements depicts it, your ideology depicts it.. So sad
I pray you don't end up this way
Heaven and hell is real, we fight and strive to make heaven, even has sinful as we are, but,selling your soul to the �... ..Its a wrong choice my friend
Combining the Bible, the Holy word Of God and associating it with other "silly books",is an act of blasphemy to your creator, � quickly to the God and save yourself from enternal dermination......PEACE
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2017
Sebastine1606:

You sound to me an Atheist, your signature depicts it, your statements depicts it, your ideology depicts it.. So sad
I pray you don't end up this way
Heaven and hell is real, we fight and strive to make heaven, even has sinful as we are, but,selling your soul to the �... ..Its a wrong choice my friend
Combining the Bible, the Holy word Of God and associating it with other "silly books",is an act of blasphemy to your creator, � quickly to the God and save yourself from enternal dermination......PEACE

bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2017
ikemesit4477:
please I will advice you to stop invading into your moms privacy, your dad started it, until he comes back to his normal senses!
So she should kukuma continue or try to face God to win her husband and save her marriage, which is better?
Voice of a wrong counsel
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by ikemesit4477: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2017
Sebastine1606:

So she should kukuma continue or try to face God to win her husband and save her marriage, which is better?
Voice of a wrong counsel
what of if she has tried everything to win her husband back but all to no available, better pray your relative or sister is not in that kind of situation, do you think is easy?

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by mozele(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2017
carammel:

Listen attentively in class,no you wouldn't,You only choose to be a backbencher.
It is not my fault that you can't comprehend.
Mumu oshi,omo ale radarada.

this early morning? Just goan kneel down outside!
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2017
ikemesit4477:
what of if she has tried everything to win her husband back but all to no available, better pray your relative or sister is not in that kind of situation, do you think is easy?
I know, coz I presently have a sister in that sane shoes, I spoke to her severally to go back to her hubby, the man has begged and begged to come back home, nope, she won't buy
Coz, she is enjoying the world. I just Hope it won't be too late before she realises her mistake

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by babades: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2017
calmly talk to her maturely, dnt let her feel too guilty, jus let her undastand how to play safe so dat, she wont end up getin unwanted pregnancy or contacting sexually transmitted disease. Also for her to take things easy for d betterment of d future.
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 11:28am On Sep 17, 2017
ikemesit4477:
And I see you "love pussy" too
You better take it easy
grin grin grin grin grin cool

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Yelabechi: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2017
I thank everyone that contributed to this,infact I have been able to loosen my heart of some burdens.
I have picked the few things I would need from the few that made much sense.

Some feel I am pleased with my dad,no I am not,we have fought over it severally and he has apologised several times but what is the point of apologising when you are unrepentant. I am the most bothered because I'm the head,my lil sister has since stopped talking to him,my other brothers only greet him once in a while.
Someone talked about his 'will',I found that funny because it is only a lazy man that will depend on his father's wealth and I'm not.

Some also mentioned she may have been wayward from young,nope. I would say she is a victim of love and deceit,early marriage without knowing what you want yet or how to live with a man ,she is of the old-school where a woman still kneels to give food to her husband, married as a virgin to an ordinary primary school teacher,she practically lived most her life for him and all about him. He was humble until he started making money and couldn't handle it,he swore with everything that she has been a good woman and never did him wrong. I could only infer that he didn't love her if not he wouldn't be that careless.

It is just saddening anyways,thanks and remain blessed.

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2017
if you are not trolling, then you must be very . . .

how DARE you start snooping through your mother's phone?

wtf is wrong with you?

anyway i already know the answer - a case of extreme patriarchy

instead of focusing on raising your kids, you think you have some form of authority on what your mother says and does.

well . . . you don't.

end of

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yelabechi:
I thank everyone that contributed to this,infact I have been able to loosen my heart of some burdens.
I have picked the few things I would need from the few that made much sense.

Some feel I am pleased with my dad,no I am not,we have fought over it severally and he has apologised several times but what is the point of apologising when you are unrepentant. I am the most bothered because I'm the head,my lil sister has since stopped talking to him,my other brothers only greet him once in a while.
Someone talked about his 'will',I found that funny because it is only a lazy man that will depend on his father's wealth and I'm not.

Some also mentioned she may have been wayward from young,nope. I would say she is a victim of love and deceit,early marriage without knowing what you want yet or how to live with a man ,she is of the old-school where a woman still kneels to give food to her husband, married as a virgin to an ordinary primary school teacher,she practically lived most her life for him and all about him. He was humble until he started making money and couldn't handle it,he swore with everything that she has been a good woman and never did him wrong. I could only infer that he didn't love her if not he wouldn't be that careless.

It is just saddening anyways,thanks and remain blessed.
I feel your pain been the head of the family, you have a role to play in bringing them together again, good points you made
Your aren't lazy and as such, don't need his money
I thought as much too, our been are like that, they go on adventure when money starts creeping in, but, he may be under a "voodoo control " ,so invite your pastor to help in fervent prayers, that's the only way
Don't give up the fight in bringing them back... ..be a role model to them
God bless you
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
oyb:
if you are not trolling, then you must be very . . .

how DARE you start snooping through your mother's phone?

wtf is wrong with you?

anyway i already know the answer - a case of extreme patriarchy

instead of focusing on raising your kids, you think you have some form of authority on what your mother says and does.

well . . . you don't.

end of
You seem like the last born of your family, but definitely not the first, so you don't know the roles
It's better you keep mute, if you don't have anything meaningful to say
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Moganajoe: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yelabechi:

Well, your mum is the strongest woman in this 21st century. pls permit me to call her Endurance!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.