Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (79633 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Bibi294(f): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

when you get married tolerate shít don't expect other women to be as dumb as you life is too short to be unhappy.

why is it that enduring hardship and pain is only seen as a virtue in women?
You know a good Sunday by its Saturday... You choose your happiness and don't let any man determine that for you!
I love this woman in question for a season, she have been able to endure till now... I just pray she ain't led astray...
In as much as every lady countering my advice believes life offers good men to them or their parents, even a bright sky has some dark clouds!!
When you get married and your husband cheats, then go out there, get laid by another man!
OP, like I said, talk to your mum... It's either she seek divorce, even the book of Matt 19:9 agrees to divorce only the note of fornication or stay in the marriage!
In as much as I don't support abusive marriages, I hate women who cheats....

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sebastine1606:

I feel your pain been the head of the family, you have a role to play in bringing them together again, good points you made
Your aren't lazy and as such, don't need his money
I thought as much too, our been are like that, they go on adventure when money starts creeping in, but, he may be under a "voodoo control " ,so invite your pastor to help in fervent prayers, that's the only way
Don't give up the fight in bringing them back... ..be a role model to them
God bless you

The day I see an adulterous wife, who is forgiven because she might be under a spell _I will begin to take this voodoo excuse seriously. It seems voodoo catches only Nigerian men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sebastine1606:

You seem like the last born of your family, but definitely not the first, so you don't know the roles
It's better you keep mute, if you don't have anything meaningful to say

i no talk am? patriarchal , 'traditional' minded self-servicer

your attempted jibe about last born says all that needs to be said about you.

a small minded african mentality man who believes women should be seen and not heard.

in your backward mind, it is now your role to disrespect your mother by running through her phones, emails etal so you can tell her what to do.

or is it because you are providing some pittance allowance you feel roles are fully reversed and you can basically issue out orders and your own special brand of moral guidance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the only thing that can be done is strongly advise your mother against nudes. this is advice i would give to anyone, as those pics can easily make it out into the wild

as to your thinking that as a first son you have some sort of rights over your mother's behavior - you do not. she is an adult with far more years of life and experience than you and she is fully aware of the potential consequences of her actions

if she wants to get some fun late in life, mind your business. you are a self sufficient adult now, and her time to make sacrifices is OVER.

if you as the big first born are unconcerned about a father's poking it everywhere, then you better mind your effing biz. i can only hope you have fallen far from the tree - or are you also fking around and thinking/hoping your wife will tolerate forever?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bibi294:

You know a good Sunday by its Saturday... You choose your happiness and don't let any man determine that for you!
I love this woman in question for a season, she have been able to endure till now... I just pray she ain't led astray...
In as much as every lady countering my advice believes life offers good men to them or their parents, even a bright sky has some dark clouds!!
When you get married and your husband cheats, then go out there, get laid by another man!
OP, like I said, talk to your mum... It's either she seek divorce or stay in the marriage!
In as much as I don't support abusive marriages, I hate women who cheats....

my response Is as a result of the very dumb statement you made that "marriages don't last because women don't endure anymore"

nobody is born to endure wickedness you hear. if your mother named you endurance good for you not everybody enjoys suffering like you.

this woman's case is that her so called husband is an unrepentant cheat that has moved out with a sidechick young enough to be his daughter and the son is not making any move to stop the father or bring him home but trying to control his mother who had endured so much . she is an adult she has the right to choose her own part just like her son and husband.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
oyb:

a small minded african mentality man who believes women should be seen and not heard.

in your backward mind, it is now your role to disrespect your mother by running through her phones, emails etal so you can tell her what to do.

or is it because you are providing some pittance allowance you feel roles are fully reversed and you can basically issue out orders and your own special brand of moral guidance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the only thing that can be done is strongly advise your mother against nudes. this is advice i would give to anyone, as those pics can easily make it out into the wild

as to your thinking that as a first son you have some sort of rights over your mother's behavior - you do not. she is an adult with far more years of life and experience than you and she is fully aware of the potential consequences of her actions

if she wants to get some fun late in life, mind your business. you are a self sufficient adult now, and her time to make sacrifices is OVER.

if you as the big first born are unconcerned about a father's poking it everywhere, then you better mind your effing biz. i can only hope you have fallen far from the tree - or are you also fking around and thinking/hoping your wife will tolerate forever?

cc bibi294
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Bibi294(f): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

my response Is as a result of the very dumb statement you made that "marriages don't last because women don't endure anymore"

nobody is born to endure wickedness you hear. if your mother named you endurance good for you not everybody enjoys suffering like you.

this woman's case is that her so called husband is an unrepentant cheat that has moved out with a sidechick young enough to be his daughter and the son is not making any move to stop the father or bring him home but trying to control his mother who had endured so much . she is an adult she has the right to choose her own part just like her son and husband.

You just don't get it.... Well ... I don't support that man but my point is she should seek divorce first!!!
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bibi294:

You just don't get it.... Well ... I don't support that man but my point is she should seek divorce first!!!

that is what you should have said not marriages don't last because women don't endure anymore.

it takes two to build a home.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Bibi294(f): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

that is what you should have said not marriages don't last because women don't endure anymore.

it takes two to build a home.
Cheating bcis he cheats is a no no..
Someone is talking about patriarchy.... We are blacks, we're African! The purported 'feminism' is breaking homes...
My advice for you is that you run to God.... Being an atheist because if what a religion has/had done to you is not advisable gal... KnowomgvGid is sweeter

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bibi294:

Someone is talking about patriarchy.... We are blacks, we're African! The purported 'feminism' is breaking homes...
My advice for you is that you run to God.... Being an atheist because if what a religion has/had done to you is not advisable gal... KnowomgvGid is sweeter

don't be foolish now, I didn't say she should cheat because he cheats. wait let me repeat in capital letters

THE PART OF YOUR COMMENTS MY REPLIES WAS BASED ON IS THE PART WHERE YOU SAID I QUOTE. "MARRIAGES DONT LAST BECAUSE WOMEN DONT ENDURE ANYMORE " DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

AT HER AGE I DONT THINK SHE IS CHEATING SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS

SHE IS A HUMAN WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH A LOT and deserves happiness.

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by ollybosieb: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Your mom deserves to be happy,have a heart to heart talk with her, let her know you will always support her decision in finding happiness and what you expected of her as a mother and grandmother but don't let her know you invaded her privacy, she might feel betrayed again.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
digoster:
you don finally crase
Aswear

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Bibi294(f): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

don't be foolish now, I didn't say she should cheat because he cheats. wait let me repeat in capital letters

THE PART OF YOUR COMMENTS MY REPLIES WAS BASED ON IS THE PART WHERE YOU SAID I QUOTE. "MARRIAGES DONT LAST BECAUSE WOMEN DONT ENDURE ANYMORE " DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

AT HER AGE I DONT THINK SHE IS CHEATING SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS

SHE IS A HUMAN WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH A LOT and deserves happiness.
Must you use abusive language? You use the word 'dumb', 'foolish'.... You don't have to be aggressive... Your not the said mother or the OP and also learn to respect people... We're both stranger whoncoukd meet some day.... I don't talk to you rudely so you don't have too... Let's play maturity here!
Pls and old... Let's stop the mentions
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bibi294:

it is always interesting when people pull the 'we are blacks , we are african'

they do this while writing in a foreign language, in a medium that has no roots in african tradition, on a platform that does not exist in african culture

anyone wants to pull the we are african, we are blacks, it is not our culture needs to understand culture is constantly evolving.

what the heck, is Christianity or atheism african in origin?

puhleezeee

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Righttalk: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
My dear, two wrong heads can't make a right. From ur explanation, the problem ur Dad has is a spiritual one & ur mum can't toll this same line just to pay him back. Call ur mother & talk to ur her & then look for a bible believing church to pray 4 ur dad's deliverance. Cos what is happening to him is not ordinary. U can stop ur mum now b4 she goes far. U can try Dunamis church or living faith Church (winners chapel) etc, approach the pastor there. Never u think this is ordinary, no man in his right senses will bring another lady home when he has a loving & caring, beautiful wife like ur mother.
God bless u
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
PaperLace:

The day I see a adulterous wife, who is forgiven because she might be under a spell _I will begin to take this voodoo excuse seriously. It seems voodoo catches only Nigerian men.
Yes for real, and that's because the demand for men is on the high side, most men who are rich are not safe from women who knows how to bottle him up, most women who are rich, find it difficult to attract a single man, that's because they fill(single men) they will be used as toys.. That's the society we find ourselves..
This is not Europe or Americas, so the demand for men at all given cost is high, how many times have you heard "I must get the woman at all cost"what is the rate of cheating married men to women
Think about it.. .this is Africa, let's face fact
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
oyb:

I shouldn't be doing this with you, but to get things straight, I didn't for once gave him kudos for sneefing thru his mother's phone, but FTR, is his mother and not yours, you don't know the relationship that have together, you don't know the liberty he had with his mother, so why called him names from your first quotes
You sounded like you know it all, but truthfully, your likes are the ones who will beat up their women when caught in a compromising position with men, so don't try to present yourself as one saint
I don't buy...... grin
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bibi294:

Someone commented on instagram page day before yesterday, that he has been waiting and hoping for God to answer him on a particular need for the past 15 years, but He failed, and he blackphesmed by saying things I can't say myself, I don't want to follow his path
Atheist aren't hard to know dear, so lock up
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Righttalk:
My dear, two wrong heads can't make a right. From ur explanation, the problem ur Dad has is a spiritual one & ur mum can't toll this same line just to pay him back. Call ur mother & talk to ur her & then look for a bible believing church to pray 4 ur dad's deliverance. Cos what is happening to him is not ordinary. U can stop ur mum now b4 she goes far. U can try Dunamis church or living faith Church (winners chapel) etc, approach the pastor there. Never u think this is ordinary, no man in his right senses will bring another lady home when he has a loving & caring, beautiful wife like ur mother.
God bless u
God bless you so much, I don't know why people aren't looking towards this direction,lets always look beyond the ordinary, a man that has openly said he doesn't know why he's doing what he's doing, your mum should cry to God and make God fight for her and redeem her husband from the path of destruction he has chosen for himself, not trying to make matters worse by doing such things she's doing..
A woman of 50,uploading her nudes to a strange man,who isn't her husband coz of issues.. ..na wah ooh
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Cyrilpac(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
How do you want me to believe you, when I have not seen the nudes pictures of your mother or even her pictures. I think this is only a story written by you
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by LoveMatchmaker: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sebastine1606:

So she kukuma should be living in adultery and "God forbids"dies suddenly, straight to hell abi
Or let me ask, are you God to decide when and how.. ...wrong advice
Voice of an evil counsel

Her Creator gave her free will. Do you know better than God ? By the way he also said "thou shall not judge"

Me I think thou shall mind your own business!!

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
LoveMatchmaker:

Her Creator gave her free will. Do you know better than God ? By the way he also said "thou shall not judge"

Me I think thou shall mind your own business!!
Weldone, continue to use the Vibe as yardstick to sin, the Bible also encouraged reproach, SIN is SIN, whichever way you look at it
Thou shall not mislead the children of God to go to Hell
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cyrilpac:
How do you want me to believe you, when I have not seen the nudes pictures of your mother or even her pictures. I think this is only a story written by you
Na wah oh ,some people sef
So, if it were ur mother, u would upload her nudes here just to prove you are seriously saying the truth
My friend geeraaaaaaaraaaa here
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by rasco2000me: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
NO MATER HOW. U CASTIGATE UR DAD,I Will TELL TO BE CLOSE TO UR DAD HE WILL TELL U ALOT ABOUT UR MOTHER WHICH U ARE NOT AWARE OF,UR DAD MIGHT HV SEEN MUCH MORE THAN WHAT U HV SEEN BUT DOESN'T WANT U CHILDREN TO KNOW,BUT KEEP IT TO HIMSELF
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by BigIyanga: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bibi294:

Folks like you are willfully blind even when shown the light. Cheating implies that the man is being discreet about it, no he's not. He is openly involved with other women and has left the woman for another younger toto!! This marriage doesnt exist anymore!!

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Cyrilpac(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sebastine1606:

Na wah oh ,some people sef
So, if it were ur mother, u would upload her nudes here just to prove you are seriously saying the truth
My friend geeraaaaaaaraaaa here
In the first place, i with not bring this kind of story about my mother here.
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by elektra(f): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bibi294:

Let me ask you, the home the OP has described, is it whole? Are you implying that a home can only be broken by the woman?
In my opinion the OPs home is already broken and feminism had nothing to do with it.
His dad is no longer in the house, and is living with a different woman! OPs dad broke his home himself and did not need feminism to do so. So why TF are you blaming feminism?
You blame feminism because people like you think the actions of a man must not have an impact on his home, the home is entirely the responsibility of the woman (even though the man is the head and woman is merely a helper, oh the irony!)
If the OPs mum decides to file for divorce now, you will blame the broken home on the mum even though the home was broken long time ago (by the dad).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nancy2016: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chizzyferd:
Pardon me if am wrong. If you are 34 the your mum should be at least 50 yrs or in her early 50's so at that age I don't see any reason why she will go after men and even to the extent of sending nudes pics unless she's a flirt.

So you think women in their 50s shouldn't have sexual desires. She's still young and vibrant, and definitely should continue to have fun. The only negative is sending nudes to different men. Her husband has moved on so she has the right to do the same.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nancy2016: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bibi294:

Are you married? If not, my prayer is that you won't fall into her shoes...
You're a lady, you shouldn't think this way... Marriages this days don't last because we, WOMEN, are not tolerating enough! God and the community have placed this men over us... As I was growing up, I believed in equality between both gender till when I'm matured enough... Then I know we don't have equal right in some aspect
I want you to know this, if you pay evil with evil... What will be your gain?
Now, if she's flirting with men of her age range, obviously she is either cheating with a married man or a divorced man- are they any better than her 'irresponsible husband' I wish I can lecture this woman in question!
At her age, let her look after her children and grandchildren... She can control her emotions seeing kids around and not flirting with men! My two cents

Absolute rubbish

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Nancy2016: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sebastine1606:

My brother, I "was"like in the same boat with you,yes, same age,married too.. .i used the word "was" coz daddy did same thing, but my mum.. ."God bless her soul "Didn't take advantage to cheat or commit adultery, now the painful part is she was even divorced at the age of 36,naturally she has the rights to, coz daddy was remarried with several women and living large, even though mum was living an average Life, she didn't do the men coming to her, muchless marry them at that very young age....
If you will take my advice, your mum is too old for that path she has found herself, I will advice you call her to order, ask her to stop the nude pics she sends, having sexual intercourse is even not funny to the ears, how much more sending her pics out, she's still in the knot for heaven's sake
In this part of the world"Africa",such things can defame and destroy a character of any woman who does that, call your pastor, if you have one, cos your father had owned up that he doesn't know why he's doing that, he may be under a spell, especially when he's up and doing... This is Niaja and things happens...
Your mum should be fighting the battle of winning hey husband back, if she's a woman of virtue, sorry I used that word
God bless your family in Jesus name and may He help resolve the marital issues between them
Amen angry kiss undecided

Absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cyrilpac:
In the first place, i with not bring this kind of story about my mother here.
So in either case, you are mocking him or using his situation to shine.. ...remember this is faceless environment, u don't know him.. .and you will never know the OP
But Y ask of his mother's pic, so just u can put it on internet and spite him, laugh at him.. ..Okwaya, continue
God is watching you
To all of ya'll saying marriage is broken and mum should file for divorce, continue ooh,little wonder there are so many single mothers today, after highest 10 years his mum has finished moving on by enjoying her life,she can now sit and look at TV.. .what a life, home alone
Na only today una dey think,God help
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by Sebastine1606(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nancy2016:

Absolute rubbish
Na ur type dey become single mother. ... grin grin ;DThey are everywhere sha
Na sitdon look I dey, sipping my bottle of beer
Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sebastine1606:

I know, coz I presently have a sister in that sane shoes, I spoke to her severally to go back to her hubby, the man has begged and begged to come back home, nope, she won't buy
Coz, she is enjoying the world. I just Hope it won't be too late before she realises her mistake
or maybe she goes back and gets HIV or one of his concubines kills her.
I hope that's an acceptable end to you.
Sexist prig

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.