Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Do Money Rituals Actually Work? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Money Rituals Actually Work? (54555 Views)

10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Niflheim(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
@op,

If it was real, then it would have had a serious effect on the inflation rate.

Also, the Law of Conservation of Energy has never, can never and will never be violated, so where did all that money come from?

Money rituals is real and yet Nigerians are smoking lizard shit to get high? They can't afford Colombian Coco?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

Also, the Law of Conservation of Energy has never, can never and will never be violated, so where did all that money come from?

Money rituals is real and yet Nigerians are smoking lizard shit to get high? They can't afford Colombian Coco?

I think there are better arguments. Law of Conservation of Energy is NOT an argument and the way you use it sounds doctrinal.Who enacted that so called law.
At any rate even if you accept the law as infallible or irrefutable it does not apply to money. Money is created when exonomic output increases it is called "GROWTH".
Resorting to invoking laws is what one would expect of an "undergraduate" mind that REFUSES to think.

I agree with the conclusion but not your "working" . Show your working we were always admonished as kids. The so called Law of Conservation is an assumption that is widely accepted but the assertions that you make have a religiose(not religious) amd dogmatic feel . Who knows what science will reveal tomorrow? You may need to update your understanding of Relativity,Quantum Mechanics,Reference Frames and related concepts
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by profmallor: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
LOL, you think you know but you don't because you have based your knowledge on perceptions. Yes the highlighted in red is true even for you, cause 6 - 12 generations ago your forefathers were all traditionalists( they are neither Christians nor Muslims), who engaged in slavery, worshiped idols and sacrificed people. And guess what, because you are not in America now called by the name Jackson or Washington shows its was your forefathers that conquered others and not the other way round.

Your ignorance is astronomical. That a race conquering another doesn't dispute the existence of the defeated prowess or power. Go back into history and you well records of conquerors adopting ways of life or technologies of conquered territories. Even during WW2, although Americans conquered Germany, the Americans took the best of German scientists, engineers and technology along with them, so your argument doesnt have any based. Equally America could not defeat Vietnam despite their superior Army and machines.

That they defeated Africans is not proof of the lack of our technology, after all, there are lots of Africans that have excelled even in the things Caucasians invented.

I advise you to research on your history and you will be shocked at how far your ancestors had gone before they fell backwards to the oyinbo man. And Yes there is African techonolgy, pity an Oyinbo man had to come and out them in books and google for you to know your own history.

Deicide:

I mixed both

@Reded you are very stupid!! the power they acquired that enabled them not to be enslaved by the whites? and pls which technilogy does african has?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by profmallor: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Maybe you should start by asking your self what is money?. Is money the paper, cause if you know the history of money, you will know one basic fact that what ever value of currency in your hands is supposed to be worth an equivalent worth of Gold in the treasury. Money as paper in what ever currency is useless and worthless, Its only mans agreed form of tender. See for example bitcoins, bitscoins is solely man made, doesnt not even have a government regulation or control, doesn't come from a central bank, is not even physical and yet is money.

If the system of this world belongs to the devil I dont think enriching someone with paper notes would be an issue at all. And why would it affect inflation, if all the devil is doing is taking from one owner and giving to another. Don't over think blood money because its a spiritual activity. Trying to use physical methods to prove or disprove a spiritual activity can only meet a dead end

Niflheim:
@op,

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Niflheim(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
@profmallor,

The so called money rituals are alleged to generate paper money out of thin air!!! A violation of both the laws of conservation of mass and Energy!!! Where did the new matter and energy come from? Paper is matter and has mass!!!
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by profmallor: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bros, don't use physical laws to address what is obviously a spiritual issue. It would never make sense, that You and I haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Infact, that science cannot yet explain something doesn't disprove that it has existed or is existing. Neither can you dispute it if you have not carried out any tangible research.

Lets look at the pointers around blood money.
1. Many people have escaped from ritualist dens and lived to tell us the tale, so we know ritual killings exist
2. The story on the lips of those that have escaped is always similar. Rich people come to buy concealed human parts in big cars
3. If the blood money wasnt working, would rich people in cars keep coming
4. Would kidnapping for ritual purposes be on the increase. Demand and supply

It would be insane for anyone to deny that there is nothing called blood money if you have not carried out your research into the bushes of Ogun state with evidences to disprove it.

Niflheim:
@profmallor,

The so called money rituals are alleged to generate paper money out of thin air!!! A violation of both the laws of conservation of mass and Energy!!! Where did the new matter and energy come from? Paper is matter and has mass!!!
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Niflheim(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Devil steals money? Have you seen this devil before? Ever heard of organ harvesting?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Niflheim(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Money can be traced with serial numbers, so how does u.s. dollars end up in Ogun state without the FBI's knowledge?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
profmallor:
Bros, don't use physical laws to address what is obviously a spiritual issue. It would never make sense, that You and I haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Infact, that science cannot yet explain something doesn't disprove that it has existed or is existing. Neither can you dispute it if you have not carried out any tangible research.

Lets look at the pointers around blood money.
1. Many people have escaped from ritualist dens and lived to tell us the tale, so we know ritual killings exist
2. The story on the lips of those that have escaped is always similar. Rich people come to buy concealed human parts in big cars
3. If the blood money wasnt working, would rich people in cars keep coming
4. Would kidnapping for ritual purposes be on the increase. Demand and supply

It would be insane for anyone to deny that there is nothing called blood money if you have not carried out your research into the bushes of Ogun state with evidences to disprove it.

Many people have escaped. How Many
Rich people Big cars? What is a rich person ? What is a big car?
That people came to buy parts means it must be for money ritual? It could be for anything ? We have also heard stories of pastors involved in rituals for so called spiiritual power, to win elections,soldier to repel gunshots, armed robbers for fortification etc We heard of the guy who made peppersoup with human parts and so it is very plausible that some people have a taste for human meat and pay good money for it . If a cow can go for 300000 or more why not human beings for 2 or 3 times that amount.
A bowl of human pepper could go for 10000 to people who believe it will give them long life or spiritual powers etc. This is speculation on my part but I will not claim to know something because it is plausible to me
Kidnapping for ritual is "On the increase" > How do you know ? What may be on the increase is the reporting of these incidents just like the reporting on fathers impregnating daughters and children being raped and so on. We now have the internet and information spreads more quickly. That does not mean that fathers are sleeping with their daughters more or children are being raped more.Maybe they are but we just don't have that information.
Whether or not there is blood money depends on PROOF not circumstantial evidence.
So when you say if ritual is not working they won't come back not if they cook and eat them
When I was a kid people believed there was such a thing as red mercury and that could somehow be used to to get stupendous wealth.Many people were scammed on this account and even up till today it still happens . People use to believe that joysticks were being magically stolen and still do to this day yet NOT ONE PHOTOGRAPH has emerged of a De-Penised man. I could go on and on about the foolish beliefs that are very firmly held by ignorant Nigerians that does not make them true
The fact that a particular foolishness is widespread does not make it true.
Your logic is very faulty and based on a predetermined conclusion. The question is have you met anyone with this ritual money??

In East Africa Albinos are killed for the same reason whine the Chinese believe that Elephant tusks and Rhino horns have special powers and many of these animals are killed for nothing yearly.

Lazy people refuse to think and follow the crowd blindly. Yes we should keep an open mind but the truth is currently there is no evidence to justify the claim that there is ritual money.No evidence whatsoever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by profmallor: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Well if it makes you sleep better, you can hold that thought and live by it, after all what you don't know may never hurt you.

0m0nnakoda:

Many people have escaped. How Many
Rich people Big cars? What is a rich person ? What is a big car?
That people came to buy parts means it must be for money ritual? It could be for anything ? We have also heard stories of pastors involved in rituals for so called spiiritual power, to win elections,soldier to repel gunshots, armed robbers for fortification etc We heard of the guy who made peppersoup with human parts and so it is very plausible that some people have a taste for human meat and pay good money for it . If a cow can go for 300000 or more why not human beings for 2 or 3 times that amount.
A bowl of human pepper could go for 10000 to people who believe it will give them long life or spiritual powers etc. This is speculation on my part but I will not claim to know something because it is plausible to me
Kidnapping for ritual is "On the increase" > How do you know ? What may be on the increase is the reporting of these incidents just like the reporting on fathers impregnating daughters and children being raped and so on. We now have the internet and information spreads more quickly. That does not mean that fathers are sleeping with their daughters more or children are being raped more.Maybe they are but we just don't have that information.
Whether or not there is blood money depends of PROOF not circumstantial evidence.

When I was a kid people believed there was such a thing as red mercury and that could somehow be used to to get stupendous wealth.Many people were scammed on this account and even up till today it still happens . People use to believe that joysticks were being magically stolen and still do to this day yet NOT ONE PHOTOGRAPH has emerged of a De-Penised man. I could go on and on about the foolish beliefs that are very firmly held by ignorant Nigerians that does not make them true
The fact that a particular foolishness is widespread does not make it true.
Your logic is very faulty and based on a predetermined conclusion. The question is have you met anyone with this ritual money??

In East Africa Albinos are killed for the same reason whine the Chinese believe that Elephant tusks and Rhino horns have special powers and many of these animals are killed for nothing yearly.

Lazy people refuse to think and follow the crowd blindly. Yes we should keep an open mind but the truth is currently there is no evidence to justify the claim that there is ritual money.No evidence whatsoever

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by amreeaa(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
Are you religious

Everyone is, just depends on the view.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by segunojo866: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
amreeaa:

Am God
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by amreeaa(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
segunojo866:
Am God

I don't get, do you mean to say I'm God or that's just a new thing like"Six God"?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Deicide: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
profmallor:
LOL, you think you know but you don't because you have based your knowledge on perceptions. Yes the highlighted in red is true even for you, cause 6 - 12 generations ago your forefathers were all traditionalists( they are neither Christians nor Muslims), who engaged in slavery, worshiped idols and sacrificed people. And guess what, because you are not in America now called by the name Jackson or Washington shows its was your forefathers that conquered others and not the other way round.

Your ignorance is astronomical. That a race conquering another doesn't dispute the existence of the defeated prowess or power. Go back into history and you well records of conquerors adopting ways of life or technologies of conquered territories. Even during WW2, although Americans conquered Germany, the Americans took the best of German scientists, engineers and technology along with them, so your argument doesnt have any based. Equally America could not defeat Vietnam despite their superior Army and machines.

That they defeated Africans is not proof of the lack of our technology, after all, there are lots of Africans that have excelled even in the things Caucasians invented.

I advise you to research on your history and you will be shocked at how far your ancestors had gone before they fell backwards to the oyinbo man. And Yes there is African techonolgy, pity an Oyinbo man had to come and out them in books and google for you to know your own history.

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by ameri9ja: 12:41am On Sep 18, 2017
LeSaint:

You're a fool too, because from your comments, you too believe it works.
And I bet it won't take much to persuade you to try it.

Op, please be properly guided; MONEY RITUALS DO NOT WORK.
Only ignoramuses would believe it works, just like they believe every other rubbish like sowing seeds, love charms, odeshi, magic, witchcraft, etc, etc.
Take it from me, you're on the right path of cultivating a clear, uncluttered, free and futuristic, universally oriented mindset. I'm a senior, and I've been like this since chdhood. And I come from one those notoriously "diabolical" areas.
I was less than ten years old when I started questioning and testing everything, after the native rainmaker failed to hold back rain for my great dad's funeral. I've also caught people burying fetish objects on behalf of pastors, only to arrange a paid prayer mission in the near future to "divinely" locate and unearth them.
You'll know that these things don't work by the way the western world regard us when we make noise about them. They laugh us to scorn, because they themselves overgrew such centuries ago, when science was in infancy.
Some people would tell you, ah, this is African o!
As if it's not the same natural laws that rule the entire universe. Evil is in people's minds, nowhere else. It's natural laws that are in effect in everything you observe, except when evil minded people act contrary.

Nothing is black and white. That is the way the universe is
Something may not work yet work. Or maybe. 0.01% is real. Don't be so definitive.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by OmoOsanyin: 5:16am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2017
amreeaa:

pls am sorry to ask
Are Christian or Muslim or Any other
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by amreeaa(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
pls am sorry to ask
Are Christian or Muslim or Any other

None of the above
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2017
amreeaa:

None of the above
Since you dont believe in super natural being call God
It will be difficult for me to convince you
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by amreeaa(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
Since you dont believe in super natural being call God
It will be difficult for me to convince you

My problem with religionist, so you only convince those who already believe.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by horlahsunbo225(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
amreeaa:

My problem with religionist, so you only convince those who already believe.
Not like that can we chat on WhatsApp
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
ameri9ja:

I have the info u requested.
Google magician Mirin Dajo and come back and explain to us what the whole scientific and medical community could not explain
Someone that died 1948? We want current proof bro.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Vickiweezy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

nope pally, all done with school like centuries ago..... I use the moniker for what it is; a moniker.

secondly, what pays is smart work, u have to modify the "hard" to smart! Hussle becomes easier with knowledge not with power, when u say hard, people tend to read Physically Muscular peeps and their body guard, Mason , militia expertise....... does it pay as much as u make it look? no it doesn't

smart work requires knowledge mixed with skill to provide efficiency..... marrying accuracy and with speed, minimizing losses both net and gross.

hope u understand?

ps I dont believe I typed anything That implies that I encourage rituals..... I don't .... I only commented to correct u and stop ur comment from affecting others.

cheers

Hard work pays!

Consistency, patience and faith are all constituents of hard work.

Working hard doesn't mean the physical energy involved, only a child sees it as such. A grown-up understands hard work.

Waking up everyday to hustle and keep stacking dough, that's hardwork. You make a mill 2day, keep going. You make 5 mill 2mao, keep going. You make 10 mill during the weekend, keep going. That's hard work, Don't stop grinding and start thinking money will keep coming. Don't fall into the "I get am before" or the " If I had known" category.

Keep going and turn your hustle into your hobby and you'll keep enjoying life and never lack whatever you need for 1 second.

Hard work pays!!
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Evemarcy155: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
HOW TO MAKE MONEY RITUAL INSTANTLY WITHOUT HUMAN SCARIFIES JOIN THE GREAT DRAGON LORD OCCULT TEMPLE IN NIGERIA FOR WEALTH AND PROTECTION To see how to perform money ritual without blood sacrifice and become rich in few days without harm to anybody to the learn the act, its free to learn. No side effect. everything there is free. just register as a member and enjoy the benefit of membership. Even dragon lord Solution Order will help you perform money Ritual without any human sacrifice or blood involved. To Join Solution order Brotherhood where you can do money ritual with peace of mind whatspp +2348167554235 and if you want money or do you need money to pay bills? then here is the solution to earn fast money, ... if u need money,Go do the rituals yourself. Order Without killing or drain teenager's blood for money ritual call we will help you just prepare with 35 to 40,000 money for your items.......
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by supergist1(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2018
In Nigeria black magic is known as juju, and in Nigeria this was common in the 80s and 90s and it has potency till today. Black magic which is also known as voodoo or Juju comes from the traditional African religion. This includes blood money and spiritual attacks and lots more.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-do-money-rituals-in-nigeria/
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobleforchrist: 1:32am On Sep 17, 2018
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nobleforchrist:
this is not an encouragement to partake in this evil and devilish practice.
Because a man must be upright at all time, i would like to review the truth, from an experience i had in the past, before i gave my life to the greatest God, Jehovah.
as a young man who recently graduated from the university i searched for job to no avail, hard times came and i was knocked off my good moral upbringing, i joined a gang, and they introduced me to money rituals, i was given a cell phone number which i called, the man on the other end introduced himself and told me that he was the to my dreams, he said all i have to do is to carry out his instructions and come after 7 days for the money i want, i didnt believe him because i never believed in fetish things, so i told him i wanted ten million naira, thinking he would tell me the money i was requesting for was too much, to my supprise he respond was :that you shall get; then he should money on phone that i will have to by a black goat and white goat, he said i shouldnt sleep with any woman until the ritual and i should on no account see his face before the day of the ritual, then he told me that the money for the goat i must send to him eight days before the rituals. i laffed at the last thing he said {sending the money to him} and i told my friends that the man was a scammer, one of the gang members told me that i do not have to use my money, he said he would lend me the money which i most pay back in hundred folds IF the ritual worked, so he gave me the money and i sent to him. on reaching the shrine on the D day, the man brought out an empty cabin biscuit box and a powder, asked me how much i wanted, and i said 10 million naira, he poured the powder on the box , closed and opened it. THERE IT WAS, to my greatest supprise i was looking at so much money, he told me to give 5 hundred naira to a baby before i spend the rest of the money. to cut the story short, i used the money for business but started having strange dreams, until i met TB jushual whom through him God delivered me. in conclusion, to those who dont believe, MONEY RITUAL IS REAL
sadly I don't believe you undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by supergist1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Many have asked or searched for the right sources on how to make Money Rituals In Nigeria. Well in the article we are going to talk about when and how long it all started.
In Nigeria the use of black magic is known as juju, this was common in the early 20s and late 90s but it is still potency till today. The use of black magic which is also known as voodoo or juju comes from the traditional African religion
http://konews.com.ng/2018/10/20/how-to-do-money-rituals-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.