Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Do Money Rituals Actually Work? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Money Rituals Actually Work? (53718 Views)

10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Austin234(m): 6:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Hmmmm.. Lol. Hope u are not a practitioner. I would've love to chat with u in private. How about that?

ObalufonIII:

Sir, I'm from what people call 'juju' background. Let's just say my academic exposure helped me research it more. I had access to answers for my questions.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2017
SoulB6:
People will be asking strange question, as a Nigerian you don't have doubts weather jujube exist or not, It does exist and I can prove it to any body from any part of the world.
I need proof
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 6:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Worwor:
All what he wrote up there are sure "lecture" to dupe the gullible. Any body that can't see the trick in his lecture can easily be duped either by a babalawo or a pastor.

*You do ritual + work hard:
-If successful, babalawo takes the glory
-If not successful, babalawo starts talking about head/luck.

*You pray + work hard:
-If successful, pastor takes the glory
-If not successful, pastor starts talking about JOB in the Bible

In both cases money paid to either babalawo or pastor is not refundable.
Exactly!!!
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by uvalued(m): 7:03am On Sep 17, 2017
chemystery:

You are living in delusion to think a mere portions of human organs can do magical things. Same way your people in Africa once believed twins were evil, and killing of twins will appease the gods.

Europeans once lived in era of magic and rituals. They call those time the dark ages.
You are living in your own era of dark age!

do you see how the white man has brain washed you to not think for yourself but they think for you... you athiest are mostly reading WHAT they tell you and you hopelessly believe everything without taking a challenge to prove that what happened in their own climes is same in your backyard by developing yoir OWN proof....

again i ask....

when the "white" man encounters a phenomenon, he would sacrifice his life to make it a common belief that there is NOTHING mysetrious to it. i will like to employ you or your skeptical type to enter the dark cave of ritual killing to prove its hogwash. south western nigeria (ogun) can be your start point..with camera and even security might be a great way to start

stop throwing invalid jabs and take up the challenge...remember if you folks are sacrificed in the quest to prove your point with practical visual proof, your death will be seen as an effort in proving "we are living in ourdark ages". just like the whites that sacrificed their lives for both religion and enlightenment to bring africa up...now you can for africa abi

3 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by uvalued(m): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
It is not about believing or not believing it is about understanding that means questioning . Believing is for simple minds. Great minds understand . Is it only pistols does it work with AK 47 too? The reason I asked if you saw the bullet is that it could have been a rubber bullet or something like that but there are many logical explanations that don't involve jazz

this is the step to understanding

when the "white" man encounters a phenomenon, he would sacrifice his life to make it a common belief that there is NOTHING mysetrious to it. i will like to employ you or your skeptical type to enter the dark cave of ritual killing to prove its hogwash. south western nigeria (ogun) can be your start point..with camera and even security might be a great way to start
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by tintingz(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2017
einsteino:

it appears you fail to comprehend what i am saying. I am not talking law here, i am talking about medical facts, and branding your claim as scientifically impossible. it is a medical fact that you can not transplant organs from just any dead body. how someone dies plays a key role in determining if the person is eligible to be an organ donor. Death is classified into two, Brain death and cardiac death. only brain dead and living people can be organ donors. mind you, brain death accounts for less than 1% of all deaths, a brain dead person is someone whose brain has suffered an irreversible damage such that he needs a ventilator and has no nervous capacity, the person looks alive as though he is in a vegetative state or coma, but would never recover since his brain is damaged. Such people's organ can be harvested, a case in point is the recent medical feat where a brain dead person's body was donated for the first ever head transplant.
First of all are you into medical field?

Secondly, people who are said to be ritualists kill living person and cut off their organs, how they go about it, how they preserve it we don't know unless you have witness when a ritualists cut off someone's organs.

You can't deny there are reports of illegal organs trafficking in foreign countries(organ harvest, black market), you didn't tell how these organs were gotten.

Killing To Give Life

In addition to con-artists and unscrupulous doctors, there are also extreme cases in which people are outright murdered for their organs. Every year, there are suspicious deaths, in which the victim had their organs removed.

https://www.decodedscience.org/organ-harvesting-human-trafficking-black-market/56966

In this reports, it shows people are killed and their organs are removed and sold to give life.

Another one:

In Michoacan, Mexican authorities arrested a henchman belonging to the Knights Templar cartel (aka Los Caballeros Templarios) for kidnapping and killing children to harvest their organs. The quasi-religious crime syndicate runs a network that targets victims for organ harvesting—many of whom are children. The victims are abducted and transported to clandestine operating rooms, where their organs are harvested. The alleged perpetrator, Manuel Plancarte Gaspar, is the nephew of Enrique Plancarte Solis, who is reputedly number two in the Templar hierarchy.
http://listverse.com/2016/10/04/10-black-market-organ-trafficking-rings/

People are kidnapped, killed and they remove their organs, is that not what's happening when someone is said to a victim of ritualists? Girls, male friends are tricked, lured by rich men, they are killed and their organs are removed.

All what you stated above there are stories not reality, organ harvest exist, it is all over foreign news, you don't know how the acclaimed ritualists do their operations and you're giving a fallacious statements, stop believe in what you see in nollywood movies.

On the other hand, when you suffer cardiac death ( note every coventional way of killing leads to cardiac death), all that can be savaged is tissues and not organs, tissues like skin, bone and heart valves can be useful if harvested within 24hours of death... and when i say harvest, i am not talking about barbarically ripping out, you have to know what you are doing to harvest an organ and it is not enough to harvest them, they must be stored and preserved in delicate situations that even most of our nigerian hospitals just do not have the facilities for. if you fail to store organs, tissues or cells they would die!
I just showed you reports of people harvesting organs and body parts, it exist unless you want to deny, you don't know how these people said to be ritualists do the operations.

so when you tell me people kidnap folks just to rip their organs, and keep kidneys in bags labelled 25k which they later transplant, you are simply telling me they have achieved a scientifical feat unheard of.
I've given you reports of this, it will be advisable you go through the internet and read reports of organ trafficking and black market, instead of this your fallacious statements.

2 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by censeakay(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2017
Confirmed, Even some of those yahoo guys are doing money rituals

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by bezimo(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2017
Some super daft folks on the alter of stupidity choose the ritual way of making money which often involves shedding blood sacrifice and all those dirty stuff that is demanded of them.... I know this very well!!

What they don't know is that that evil friend suggesting that way of life to them won't tell them the very costly price they would pay until it's too late to realise they have been deceived and can't back out.
Some folks don't even know that visiting a shrine or evil temple or baba house implicates their family and generations after for evil and misfortune.Whether they agree to do the ritual that is demanded or not.

100 thousand Naira that is blessed with peace of mind is far better than 10 million Naira obtained by demonic ritual stuff that comes with plenty of sorrows and regrets.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2017
uvalued:

do you see how the white man has brain washed you to not think for yourself but they think for you... you athiest are mostly reading WHAT they tell you and you hopelessly believe everything without taking a challenge to prove that what happened in their own climes is same in your backyard by developing yoir OWN proof....

again i ask....

stop throwing invalid jabs and take up the challenge...remember if you folks are sacrificed in the quest to prove your point with practical visual proof, your death will be seen as an effort in proving "we are living in ourdark ages". just like the whites that sacrificed their lives for both religion and enlightenment to bring africa up...now you can for africa abi
Superstition and irrationalism coupled with ignorance is what you are battling with. Your still living in your dark age. And one wonder why Africa has failed to develop when we have majority of your kind still living in their dark age of delusion.

The white celebrate their magicians. To them, magic is a form of entertainment just like comedy. But here in Africa, those who know the art use it to defraud gullible people, making them believe they possess supernatural powers.

Harry Houdini is a magic escape artist who lived in the early 20th century. Houdini perform magic feats/illusions such as being able to rescue himself after being buried alive. Houdini never attribute his art to supernatural powers but started a crusade to expose those who claim to possess supernatural powers. There are other great magicians too such as Penn & Teller who's made it a duty to expose fraudsters who claim to possess magical powers.

Can you explain to me the process of money ritual and how it works?

Like when the human parts are supplied, then the baba will sacrifice it to demons, demons will now eat the parts and be happy. They will now magically appear into central bank strong room with ghana-must-go, pack huge amount of money and make it appear under your bed by magic. Like seriously?

What are your proof of existence of magic if not ignorance? - I don't know how this happened, therefore, it must be juju! This is sheer ignorance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by tintingz(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2017
uvalued:

again i ask....

When the colonial white came to Almighty spiritual africa, did any juju work on them(white colonial)?

2 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2017
tintingz:
When the colonial white came to Almighty spiritual africa, did any juju work on them(white colonial)?
No mind uvalued. Africans couldn't use juju to save themselves from slavery. Even history have it that people of Benin fought against the colonial whites. Physical fight o. When they could have simply applied juju and win undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by uvalued(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2017
chemystery:
No mind uvalued. Africans couldn't use juju to save themselves from slavery. Even history have it that people of Benin fought against the colonial whites. Physical fight o. When they could have simply applied juju and win undecided

stop trying to shift the topic ... again i ask

when the "white" man encounters a phenomenon, he would sacrifice his life to make it a common belief that there is NOTHING mysterious to it. i will like to employ you or your skeptical type to enter the dark cave of ritual killing to prove its hogwash. south western nigeria (ogun) can be your start point..with camera and even security might be a great way to start.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by tintingz(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2017
chemystery:
Lol, This is one of the reason, I started being skeptic about this so-called juju and spiritual attacks, I later realize they are just tricks and they don't work like we are told.

How can Africans that have gods behind them with powerful juju were defeated by colonial whites with just guns and brain and the whites didn't came with their full men o. grin

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2017
banmee:

I have seen ritualist before. I have internet. That they can actually make you rich with blood is just absurd. Una too like the occult. Why is it only in poverty stricken countries that this trend is prevalent?
I don't like occult but there is power in the da4kness
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2017
amreeaa:

And what is destiny?
Are you religious
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by uvalued(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2017
tintingz:

stop being an armchair athiest but move to the field... practical verifiable concrete proof you want eh.. be like your white skeptical masters who "disprove" their own .... kuku do am for we naw...are you game...

are you afraid of the dark cave of ritual killing...pls go and shine your light of enlightenement by bringing verifiable proof
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2017
chemystery:
Nigerians and Africans are known to still hold wide number of superstitious beliefs. Like you indicated, we have increasing numbers of participants because they believe magical potions of human parts can bring fortune even when there is no proof of anyone ever getting rich from such. It is just what it is - a mere superstitious belief!

Most times, what we hear are stories and speculations founded on ignorance and hearsays, and our media and home videos also contribute in propagating these false beliefs.

I will say those who engage or believe in such are driven by ignorance, poverty, desperation, gullibility, and irrationalism.

If money ritual works, it should be ubiquitous. But then, you only hear of it happening in some parts of Africa.

Just try google and see if you will get results of ritual killing outside Africa.

sadly Africa is still backwards
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by tintingz(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2017
uvalued:

stop being an armchair athiest but move to the field... practical verifiable concrete proof you want eh.. be like your white skeptical masters who "disprove" their own .... kuku do am for we naw...are you game...

are you afraid of the dark cave of ritual killing...pls go and shine your light of enlightenement by bringing verifiable proof
Ritual killing act exist but I don't believe in the magical bullshit behind it that we heard or shown on nollywood.

Now you haven't answer the question, why didn't any juju worked on the white colonial when they came to Africa? That alone has diminished the so called juju power

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, This is one of the reason, I started being skeptic about this so-called juju and spiritual attacks, I later realize they are just tricks and they don't work like we are told.

How can Africans that have gods behind them with powerful juju were defeated by colonial whites with just guns and brain and the whites didn't came with their full men o . grin
chai! This one pain me cry
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by uvalued(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2017
chemystery:
Superstition and irrationalism coupled with ignorance is what you are battling with. Your still living in your dark age. And one wonder why Africa has failed to develop when we have majority of your kind still living in their dark age of delusion.

The white celebrate their magicians. To them, magic is a form of entertainment just like comedy. But here in Africa, those who know the art use it to defraud gullible people, making them believe they possess supernatural powers.

Harry Houdini is a magic escape artist who lived in the early 20th century. Houdini perform magic feats/illusions such as being able to rescue himself after being buried alive. Houdini never attribute his art to supernatural powers but started a crusade to expose those who claim to possess supernatural powers. There are other great magicians too such as Penn & Teller who's made it a duty to expose fraudsters who claim to possess magical powers.

Can you explain to me the process of money ritual and how it works?

Like when the human parts are supplied, then the baba will sacrifice it to demons, demons will now eat the parts and be happy. They will no magical appear into central bank strong room with ghana-must-go, pack huge amount of money and make it appear under your bed. Like seriously?

What are your proof of existence of magic if not ignorance? - I don't know how this happened, therefore, it must be juju! This is sheer ignorance.

once again you are dodging .... you are seeking... the onus is on you take the bull by the horn go get dirty and delve into the dark cave of ritual killing and bring out proof ... you no gree

again i ask....

your fellow athiest in the west are trying to find a way to live eternally. use this opportunity to show you are contributing to knowledge by been a true seeker.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Whitemasquerade(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
You are a charlatan and need to stop spreading fiction. Go and do money ritual for Nigeria to get her out of the economic recession
I

stop ranting over what you don't know. its a deep question and you don't expect most things to be explained online. its not a church service.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2017
uvalued:

stop trying to shift the topic ... again i ask

when the "white" man encounters a phenomenon, he would sacrifice his life to make it a common belief that there is NOTHING mysterious to it. i will like to employ you or your skeptical type to enter the dark cave of ritual killing to prove its hogwash. south western nigeria (ogun) can be your start point..with camera and even security might be a great way to start.
I should enter cave of ritual killings and get killed abi? Did I tell you I don't believe in death or being killed?

By the way, just go to YouTube and search "The Great Tantra Challenge" and watch a live video of the challenge between a skeptic called Edamaruku and a tantric called Sharma who claimed to be the greatest black magician in India. You can read it on wikipedia if you have no data for video. I prefer you read the wikipedia account first before watching the video. grin

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2017
Ryabcool:
Hey Mister, didn't you see where I said "I and Strangers"? If I had seen it alone, I would probably have doubted the story today. But I wasn't even the first person who saw it, it was the screams of the strangers that attracted me, and then seeing the apparition and it slowly vanishing with my very own eyes that did it. I didn't recover from the nightmares that followed until years later. Plus did you also not see the part I mentioned "my university days"? Was I also hallucinating? I will not tell you what religion to believe because I am also confused. But I will damn sure reiterate that Spirituality exists. You can take that to the bank.
what did you see
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by einsteino(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2017
tintingz:
First of all are you into medical field?

Secondly, people who are said to be ritualists kill living person and cut off their organs, how they go about it, how they preserve it we don't know unless you have witness when a ritualists cut off someone's organs.

You can't deny there are reports of illegal organs trafficking in foreign countries(organ harvest, black market), you didn't tell how these organs were gotten.

Killing To Give Life

In addition to con-artists and unscrupulous doctors, there are also extreme cases in which people are outright murdered for their organs. Every year, there are suspicious deaths, in which the victim had their organs removed.

https://www.decodedscience.org/organ-harvesting-human-trafficking-black-market/56966

In this reports, it shows people are killed and their organs are removed and sold to give life.

Another one:

In Michoacan, Mexican authorities arrested a henchman belonging to the Knights Templar cartel (aka Los Caballeros Templarios) for kidnapping and killing children to harvest their organs. The quasi-religious crime syndicate runs a network that targets victims for organ harvesting—many of whom are children. The victims are abducted and transported to clandestine operating rooms, where their organs are harvested. The alleged perpetrator, Manuel Plancarte Gaspar, is the nephew of Enrique Plancarte Solis, who is reputedly number two in the Templar hierarchy.
http://listverse.com/2016/10/04/10-black-market-organ-trafficking-rings/

People are kidnapped, killed and they remove their organs, is that not what's happening when someone is said to a victim of ritualists? Girls, male friends are tricked, lured by rich men, they are killed and their organs are removed.

All what you stated above there are stories not reality, organ harvest exist, it is all over foreign news, you don't know how the acclaimed ritualists do their operations and you're giving a fallacious statements, stop believe in what you see in nollywood movies.

I just showed you reports of people harvesting organs and body parts, it exist unless you want to deny, you don't know how these people said to be ritualists do the operations.

I've given you reports of this, it will be advisable you go through the internet and read reports of organ trafficking and black market, instead of this your fallacious statements.

what you are talking about is completely different from what he is alleging.

yes whenever you read a story about a person "donating" an unpaired major organ, the "donor" had to be killed. Major organs like the heart and liver are no good when "harvested" from a cadaver. The person has to be alive with a living, beating heart circulating blood throughout the body in order to keep the other major organs alive. No hearts, livers, pancreases, etc., are harvested from truly dead individuals. A person must be "kept alive" until his organs are harvested. The last one taken is the heart because that is what kills the "donor." You can't live without a heart.

Our friend here claims they put kidneys in a bag and label it 25k.. that isnt the same as the illegal organ harvesters who have facilities for harvesting and preserving organs, mind you as far as i know, illegal organ harvesters are govt backed (in the case of china) and most of these operations are carried out in hospitals or offgrid facilities owned by syndicates, they are surgical operations performed by doctors not barbarians hiding in a forest with nothing other than knives. what we have in nigeria is simply ritualist or cannabilist not organ harvesters. Cases of body parts missing is older than Nigeria and the field of transplanting itself, so who were the organs harvested for in those times?

I am not even interested in the debate of wether money rituals works or not, all i am challenging is the merit of his hypothesis. most of the accounts we have read of these cases indicates their victims were killed using coventional means and their organs ripped not harvested, in some cases people were caught with organs that even a secondary school student should know is already dead. or do you want to also say Nigerians who were caught with human head harvested them for transplant purposes?

i dont want to go back and forth over this, you can research the internet to discern the difference. if you arent satisfied, it is best you continue with the opinion you are covinced with.

2 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2017
uvalued:

once again you are dodging .... you are seeking... the onus is on you take the bull by the horn go get dirty and delve into the dark cave of ritual killing and bring out proof ... you no gree

your fellow athiest in the west are trying to find a way to live eternally. use this opportunity to show you are contributing to knowledge by been a true seeker.
If you challenge someone, the onus is on you to make the arrangement so you don't start saying I went for the fake juju man. Make arrangement, choose you location and juju man. Quote me again when you are ready
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
I did not mention the bible at all but I think the bible is the story of the Hebrews . I am Yoruba and I am more concerned with our story. All peoples have their own stories and what I think is tragic is that we have been forced to accept other people's stories and discard our own.Anyway that is subject for another thread.

I do not believe in magic or miracles just that we may not have enough knowledge or understanding. Where there is poor understanding we should seek to increase our knowledge and not revert to superstition or magical thinking
Getting a Machine to fly from Lagos to London with 300 people on board is a great miracle for me/ Just Imagine that we know such a machine is possible as we do and suddenly Nigerians are the only people left on earth how long will it take us to construct an aircraft from scratch. I would say NEVER as long as we continue to operate on this level of superstitiousness
i've been reading your posts, you are an intelligent person
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2017
Japhet04:
i've been reading your posts, you are an intelligent person
Thank you you are kind though I am not sure about that. I know many more intelligent people who resolutely refuse to use their brains or rather deploy their brains unproductively in short people refuse to use the one thing that separates humans from animals ,their brains, for its intended purpose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by hanassholesolo: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2017
Mekanus:

Don't try this at home, and if you could just fuc^k off my mention that'd be very nice.

You have been westernized and absolutely brain washed, and not even in a good way

boards.4chan.org/x/

That is a western forum (like Nairaland) for everything magic. They also believe in the same way we do and that doesn't make them like us.
The westerners used to burn people they believe were witches in the past, it was part of their culture.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

Thank you you are kind though I am not sure about that. I know many more intelligent people who resolutely refuse to use their brains or rather deploy their brains unproductively in short people refuse to use the one thing that separates humans from animals ,their brains, for its intended purpose
its really unfortunate
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2017
osazsky:
u guys no noting , in d year 1990 my uncles friend Alex placed sand and stones in a plate and covered it with white pieces of clothes behold after enough incantations the sand turned to rice and the stones turned to meat, o boy see flexing DAT day though I was young then I didn't know it comes with consequences , after eating for almost 3 years I had to take drugs to sleep,it was one powerful man of god that cast out d spell, Abraham chibudu Benin. I will never forget DAT experience, I dey laff children for forum wet go dey shout noting like black magic una never c anything, though d guy is dead I will never forget how he planed to ruin my life , any were I people dey demostrate black magic the back of my leg dey touch the back of my head, a world is enough for d wise, if not for idahosa late papa I wounded how Benin for b now, people for dey use head waka ,some go dey waka for air while some for dey vanish turn to snake wet lala go kill shop person grand mama before u know e belle don't swell up. una wet dey eat everything don't ever eat a Benin cat it could b someone mum, a word is enough for d wise
Lol, you said covered it! Why did they cover it? So you don't see what is happening behind the scene. That covering is the secret of most magic tricks. Though some work by virtue of imperfection of the eyes (known as persistence of vision). What stopped them from leaving the sand and stone open as you watch it transform before your very eyes? Think bro, think!!! Ah!

4 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Akinz0126(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2017
Teaser4:
MUMU

Ekpa
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by LeSaint(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Money rituals is for lazy fools!! angry

What comes easy won't last long, perfection takes time.

Hard work pays!
You're a fool too, because from your comments, you too believe it works.
And I bet it won't take much to persuade you to try it.

Op, please be properly guided; MONEY RITUALS DO NOT WORK.
Only ignoramuses would believe it works, just like they believe every other rubbish like sowing seeds, love charms, odeshi, magic, witchcraft, etc, etc.
Take it from me, you're on the right path of cultivating a clear, uncluttered, free and futuristic, universally oriented mindset. I'm a senior, and I've been like this since chdhood. And I come from one those notoriously "diabolical" areas.
I was less than ten years old when I started questioning and testing everything, after the native rainmaker failed to hold back rain for my great dad's funeral. I've also caught people burying fetish objects on behalf of pastors, only to arrange a paid prayer mission in the near future to "divinely" locate and unearth them.
You'll know that these things don't work by the way the western world regard us when we make noise about them. They laugh us to scorn, because they themselves overgrew such centuries ago, when science was in infancy.
Some people would tell you, ah, this is African o!
As if it's not the same natural laws that rule the entire universe. Evil is in people's minds, nowhere else. It's natural laws that are in effect in everything you observe, except when evil minded people act contrary.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.