Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Do Money Rituals Actually Work? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Money Rituals Actually Work? (53677 Views)

10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Aadetola1:
I once witnessed a cultist been shot with a pistol but the bullet didn't penetrate him. can someone explain what it is if its not juju
What happened to the bullet? Did you see the bullet?

2 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Aadetola1(m): 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
mozele:

stop being delussional and face the truth. If you think or believe its not real, to clear your doubt, go and try it out. At your own peril though.

Have you ever asked yourself thise question; if black magic is as fictitious and supersticious as i use to think it is, why then do we hear new cases of money ritual et al almost everyday? Or are those behind it only trying to spresd rumours as a marketing strategy to increase sales?

I tire for these get-inside folks!
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
ameri9ja:

I have the info u requested.
Google magician Mirin Dajo and come back and explain to us what the whole scientific and medical community could not explain
You said he was killed in front of a camera amd the video is on YouTube?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by PietroRico(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
einsteino:

this is what happens when you know little but dont know enough. Your whole hypothesis collapses when you get enlightened enough to know human organs can not just be ripped out of a body and transferred to another like it is a machine part. To be eligible as an organ donor in majority of cases, you have to remain alive or at worse brain dead, other forms of death such as cardiac death renders one ineligible. Moreso the organs cant just be ripped up even from an eligible donor, it requires a surgical process and the organs to be delicately preserved/kept alive. try reading more about "medical" organ harvesting and transplant.

if this werent the case, we would have been able to just drive to a morgue/mortuary to harvest all the organs we need for transplant. on the contrary what is obtainable is to harvest organs of terminal patients close to the time of death.
way too many pseudo intellectuals trying really hard to come across as smart on NL these days, they seem to be everywhere and manage to mislead a good number of people.

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2017
ameri9ja:

I have the info u requested.
Google magician Mirin Dajo and come back and explain to us what the whole scientific and medical community could not explain
This is not relevant to our earlier exchange.
My job is not to explain anything .I am not putting myself forward as an expert of any kind.
I accept that human knowledge is limited and there is one million time more that we don't know than we do. There was no internet 30 years ago as we know it today.That does not mean if we see something we don't understand then we should explain it with superstition or magic rather we should continue to search.

This example has nothing to do with your claim that someone died because his demons left and that he died on camera

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by ameri9ja: 12:03am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
I did not mention the bible at all but I think the bible is the story of the Hebrews . I am Yoruba and I am more concerned with our story. All peoples have their own stories and what I think is tragic is that we have been forced to accept other people's stories and discard our own.Anyway that is subject for another thread.

I do not believe in magic or miracles just that we may not have enough knowledge or understanding. Where there is poor understanding we should seek to increase our knowledge and not revert to superstition or magical thinking
Getting a Machine to fly from Lagos to London with 300 people on board is a great miracle for me/ Just Imagine that we know such a machine is possible as we do and suddenly Nigerians are the only people left on earth how long will it take us to construct an aircraft from scratch. I would say NEVER as long as we continue to operate on this level of superstitiousness

Before anything else, go to you tube, type in "Demon magicians on America's got talent". Watch the first pop up. Then come back and let's see how sceptical u still are.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by ameri9ja: 12:06am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
This is not relevant to our earlier exchange.
My job is not to explain anything .I am not putting myself forward as an expert of any kind.
I accept that human knowledge is limited and there is one million time more that we don't know than we do. There was no internet 30 years ago as we know it today.That does not mean if we see something we don't understand then we should explain it with superstition or magic rather we should continue to search.

This example has nothing to do with your claim that someone died because his demons left and that he died on camera

The man himself said "guardian angels" were helping him
See my post above. Do that b4 any more discussion
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Ryabcool(m): 12:11am On Sep 17, 2017
tintingz:
Adults also hallucinate, so what vanished? What did you see exactly?

I've seen a mini tornado when I was a kid, people screamed, I thought it was a monster as people claim tornado are evil spirits sent to kill someone. These are just superstitions, so what did you see when you were a kid.

Again, adults also hallucinate.
That's why I said, we all have our experiences, it will be better if you narrate the experience.
so adults can suddenly hallucinate the very same thing at once? lol please, I do not need validation from anyone before my own life experience can be believed by me. You can say you do not believe me and that is fine, but you really do not have any right to tell me what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. Have a blissful night smiley
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Aadetola1(m): 12:12am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
What happened to the bullet? Did you see the bullet?
if I answer "yes I saw the bullet" you still won't believe.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 12:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Aadetola1:

if I answer "yes I saw the bullet" you still won't believe.
It is not about believing or not believing it is about understanding that means questioning . Believing is for simple minds. Great minds understand . Is it only pistols does it work with AK 47 too? The reason I asked if you saw the bullet is that it could have been a rubber bullet or something like that but there are many logical explanations that don't involve jazz

4 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 12:21am On Sep 17, 2017
Ryabcool:
so adults can suddenly hallucinate the very same thing at once? lol please, I do not need validation from anyone before my own life experience can be believed by me. You can say you do not believe me and that is fine, but you really do not have any right to tell me what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. Have a blissful night smiley
Even if you see something with your eyes that does not mean it is real/
There are scientific reasons for this.Yes our eyes do deceive us a lot not occasionally but A LOT. Peceptual distortions do not have to be hallucinations though.There are many other explanations. How often do two people witness the same event or occurrence and give conflicting accounts? The science of perception is very complex indeed
Movies that we watch are a good example of our eyes deceiving us when we see people appearing to walk talk and so on. In reality the pictures do not move at all but this illusion is created because images are retained in our brains for a fraction of a second after the object is removed . So it is easy to fool the eyes

2 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Ryabcool(m): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Deicide:

Is the Lack of belief in a deity...Yeah, i know most Nigerians are ignorant on what Atheism is grin
lol
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Aadetola1(m): 12:24am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
It is not about believing or not believing it is about understanding that means questioning . Believing is for simple minds. Great minds understand . Is it only pistols does it work with AK 47 too? The reason I asked if you saw the bullet is that it could have been a rubber bullet or something like that but there are many logical explanations that don't involve jazz
do cultists fight with guns with rubber bullets? And give me some of the 'many' logical explanations that don't involve jazz.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by romanusebhodagh(m): 12:24am On Sep 17, 2017
There is a lot of money in dis country, u can make money without ritual, What d heck.

2 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by tintingz(m): 12:24am On Sep 17, 2017
Ryabcool:
You haven't tell me what you guys saw.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Ryabcool(m): 12:26am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Even if you see something with your eyes that does not mean it is real/
There are scientific reasons for this.Yes our eyes do deceive us a lot not occasionally but A LOT. Peceptual distortions do not have to be hallucinations though.There are many other explanations. How often do two people witness the same event or occurrence and give conflicting accounts? The science of perception is very complex indeed
it really is funny that you can dismiss my post as untrue, yet want me to accept your point of view as the truth. I do not take offense though, you are only reacting on the angle of what you know. Doesn't necessary mean you are right and I am wrong. have a good night fam.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 12:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Aadetola1:

do cultists fight with guns with rubber bullets? And give me some of the 'many' logical explanations that don't involve jazz.
That is what thinking involves . Not everyone can think that is the bitter truth and that is why people outsource their thinking to others to do for them. It is hard and painful to really think

A bullet proof vest
The bullet missed the target

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Aadetola1(m): 12:30am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
That is what thinking involves . Not everyone can think that is the bitter truth and that is why people outsource their thinking to others to do for them. It is hard and painful to really think
Oga,you are saying nonsense,your disbelief in something doesn't make it inexistent.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by einsteino(m): 12:31am On Sep 17, 2017
tintingz:
Have you witness when people that said to be ritualists cut body part? Are you following the nollywood movies?

Do you understand what they call "illegal act"? undecided
Why are they news of illegal body trafficking in foreign countries!

it appears you fail to comprehend what i am saying. I am not talking law here, i am talking about medical facts, and branding your claim as scientifically impossible.

I have seen someone killed by ritualist, along benin sapele express way, his penis and head was in ur words "harvested", i dont know since when penis and human head made it to the list of organs in demand for transplant. And this experience of mine is older than the first and only head transplant. as for illegal body trafficking, this isnt done by ignoramuses hiding in bushes, many of those are harvested in hospitals and sponsored by govts like china and syndicates through the backdoor, some of these organisations have offgrid facilities where they keep their victims alive while surgically harvesting their organs and they preserve the organs, not just throw it in some bags.

it is a medical fact that you can not transplant organs from just any dead body. how someone dies plays a key role in determining if the persons organ can be harvested and transplanted. Death is classified into two, Brain death and cardiac death. only brain dead and living people can be organ donors. mind you, brain death accounts for less than 1% of all deaths, a brain dead person is someone whose brain has suffered an irreversible damage such that he needs a ventilator and has no nervous capacity, the person looks alive as though he is in a vegetative state or coma, but would never recover since his brain is damaged. Such people's organ can be harvested, a case in point is the recent medical feat where a brain dead person's body was donated for the first ever head transplant.

On the other hand, when you suffer cardiac death ( note every coventional way of killing leads to cardiac death), all that can be savaged is tissues and not organs, tissues like skin, bone and heart valves can be useful if harvested within 24hours of death... and when i say harvest, i am not talking about barbarically ripping out, you have to know what you are doing to harvest an organ and it is not enough to harvest them, they must be stored and preserved in delicate situations that even most of our nigerian hospitals just do not have the facilities for. if you fail to store organs, tissues or cells they would die!

so when you tell me people kidnap folks just to rip their organs, and keep kidneys in bags labelled 25k which they later transplant, you are simply telling me they have achieved a scientifical feat unheard of.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2017
Ryabcool:
it really is funny that you can dismiss my post as untrue, yet want me to accept your point of view as the truth. I do not take offense though, you are only reacting on the angle of what you know. Doesn't necessary mean you are right and I am wrong. have a good night fam.
Actually I am not dismissing it as UNTRUE You say you saw X I am not saying you did not see X but that seeing X does not mean X happened. why do we sometimes need replays in football games Our eyes deceive us ALOT

If you look out in the night you will see some stars that Died before Jesus Christ was born.Stars that literally have NOT EXISTED for thousands of years yet you see them tonight. What we are talking about is the EXPLANATION for what you saw. Rather than talk about powerful men of God we need to learn and study phenomena more.

3 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2017
Aadetola1:
Oga,you are saying nonsense,your disbelief in something doesn't make it inexistent.
I do not engage in insolent conversations so I take it that is your way of closing the discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Aadetola1(m): 12:42am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
I do not engage in insolent conversations so I take it that is your way of closing the discussion.
what would i gain if I continue going back and forth with you?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by davillian(m): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2017
It works the devil has world bank!
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by ladej(m): 12:54am On Sep 17, 2017
chemystery:
Nigerians and Africans are known to still hold wide number of superstitious beliefs. Like you indicated, we have increasing numbers of participants because they believe magical potions of human parts can bring fortune even when there is no proof of anyone ever getting rich from such. It is just what it is - a mere superstitious belief!

Most times, what we hear are stories and speculations founded on ignorance and hearsays, and our media and home videos also contribute in propagating these false beliefs.

I will say those who engage or believe in such are driven by ignorance, poverty, desperation, gullibility, and irrationalism.

If money ritual works, it should be ubiquitous. But then, you only hear of it happening in some parts of Africa.

Just try google and see if you will get results of ritual killing outside Africa.
the question is why does the home video industry focus on it (both English and Yoruba) if there isn't an element of truth ?

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by ladej(m): 1:06am On Sep 17, 2017
PietroRico:
way too many pseudo intellectuals trying really hard to come across as smart on NL these days, they seem to be everywhere and manage to mislead a good number of people.

why don't you break his argument line by line instead Mr real intelligence
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by ladej(m): 1:09am On Sep 17, 2017
einsteino:

it appears you fail to comprehend what i am saying. I am not talking law here, i am talking about medical facts, and branding your claim as scientifically impossible. it is a medical fact that you can not transplant organs from just any dead body. how someone dies plays a key role in determining if the person is eligible to be an organ donor. Death is classified into two, Brain death and cardiac death. only brain dead and living people can be organ donors. mind you, brain death accounts for less than 1% of all deaths, a brain dead person is someone whose brain has suffered an irreversible damage such that he needs a ventilator and has no nervous capacity, the person looks alive as though he is in a vegetative state or coma, but would never recover since his brain is damaged. Such people's organ can be harvested, a case in point is the recent medical feat where a brain dead person's body was donated for the first ever head transplant.

On the other hand, when you suffer cardiac death ( note every coventional way of killing leads to cardiac death), all that can be savaged is tissues and not organs, tissues like skin, bone and heart valves can be useful if harvested within 24hours of death... and when i say harvest, i am not talking about barbarically ripping out, you have to know what you are doing to harvest an organ and it is not enough to harvest them, they must be stored and preserved in delicate situations that even most of our nigerian hospitals just do not have the facilities for. if you fail to store organs, tissues or cells they would die!

so when you tell me people kidnap folks just to rip their organs, and keep kidneys in bags labelled 25k which they later transplant, you are simply telling me they have achieved a scientifical feat unheard of.
hence begs the question what are they doing with the missing limbs ?

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by MzQuinny(f): 1:31am On Sep 17, 2017
According to my belief . Money rituals is real for those who have been destined to get rich. They transact with demon(s) who request something from them in exchange for money. Their transaction may be renewable or non-renewable. It goes on till their transaction expires which spells doom for both parties especially the human because it will have negative impact on him/her e.g. Lunacy, loss of amassed wealth, sickness, death e.t.c and cause them punishment in the afterlife. So, even if a lot of people engage in it, it is still a very wrong thing to do because the end is always disastrous.

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by uvalued(m): 1:32am On Sep 17, 2017
chemystery:
I know what i'm talking about. I'm member of skeptic group that always ridicule Africa for ignorance, especially in cases such as money rituals. This made me search for other cases of ritual killing outside Africa but find almost none but a good number of them in india. Googling america ritual killing will only give you result >99℅ of cases from Africa. It's not something you see on their media or in the news every now and then unlike in Africa. By the way, what a the details of the cases you found from your search?

You make me laugh though. So with ritual killings I should feel superior whereas this is something we should be ashamed of believing.

haha my post shouldnt be to make us feel superior but to make you and your ilk know that its not an african thingy. i condemn ritual killing for been ritual killing but that does not make me condemn africa which you foolishly did... you are first of all an african before your current belief but come to think of it, when the "white" man encounters a phenomenon, he would sacrifice his life to make it a common belief that there is NOTHING mysetrious to it. i will like to employ you or your skeptical type to enter the dark cave of ritual killing to prove its hogwash. south western nigeria can be your start point..with camera and even security might be a great way to start cool
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by uvalued(m): 1:49am On Sep 17, 2017
ObalufonIII:

What research is that exactly?

Abeg o, I won't contribute to someone's money ritual journey. If for reaearch purposes, the person can tour any Yoruba town, request to meet any Babalawo or Oluwo of Ogboni of any town they go to for questions.

your submission was a way for skeptical minds to start their research. sorry my post looked like you are an authority to be consulted. smiley
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by uvalued(m): 1:55am On Sep 17, 2017
ladej:
hence begs the question what are they doing with the missing limbs ?
that is the question that i would love our enlightened skeptics athiests to take as thier life time achievement to delve into
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 5:51am On Sep 17, 2017
uvalued:

haha my post shouldnt be to make us feel superior but to make you and your ilk know that its not an african thingy. i condemn ritual killing for been ritual killing but that does not make me condemn africa which you foolishly did... you are first of all an african before your current belief but come to think of it, when the "white" man encounters a phenomenon, he would sacrifice his life to make it a common belief that there is NOTHING mysetrious to it. i will like to employ you or your skeptical type to enter the dark cave of ritual killing to prove its hogwash. south western nigeria can be your start point..with camera and even security might be a great way to start cool
You are living in delusion to think a mere portions of human organs can do magical things. Same way your people in Africa once believed twins were evil, and killing of twins will appease the gods.

Europeans once lived in era of magic and rituals. They call those time the dark ages.
You are living in your own era of dark age!

4 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by lereinter(m): 5:54am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Where is the logic here? No one is saying that people are not being killed and body parts harvested what we are sayingis in the end people realize they have been duped and do not get rich. If such voodood exists for an individual surely it must exist for a country too? Or to help with JAMB and WAEC?

jamb and waec cheapest that can be done

if u wanna get the logic, take the pain and time to search for an authentic and powerful person like those that obj and co use....

for

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Picture Of A Mosque & Church Side-By-Side In Jos / Pastor Paul Enenche's Prophecies For 2020 / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.