Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Dear, We Need To Talk! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear, We Need To Talk! (660 Views)

How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence / How to Talk to Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear, We Need To Talk! by mito: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2010
Guys, if a girl whom you want to sleep with called you one day to tell you that you both are supposed to have a serious talk about her behavior, what will be your reaction
Re: Dear, We Need To Talk! by seun0622(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2010
mito:

Guys, if a girl whom you want to sleep with called you one day to tell you that you both are supposed to have a serious talk about her behavior, what will be your reaction

Mito,

Your post is not self explanatory, What is the relationnship between the girl you want to sleep with and her behaviour? Kindly elaborate!
Re: Dear, We Need To Talk! by 190: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2010
she could tell you such cos she really need you both 2 talk about the affairs
which obviously is yet to stat grin grin

Googles we neeed to talk! wink[size=5pt]about us obviously[/size]
Re: Dear, We Need To Talk! by mito: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2010
seun0622:

Mito,

Your post is not self explanatory, What is the relationnship between the girl you want to sleep with and her behaviour?  Kindly elaborate!

They are just friend for now, but the girl always overeact (yelling and anger) when the guy misbehave (being late and lies).

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-405518.0.html#msg5599737
Re: Dear, We Need To Talk! by MoneyRule(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2010
Behave lyk the call never happened. I mean, if i just want to sleep with you, i couldn't care less about ur behaviour!
Re: Dear, We Need To Talk! by googles: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2010

[size=13pt]wow
way to explain things mito [/size]
Re: Dear, We Need To Talk! by Busybody2(f): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2010
mito:

According to the link in your other thread, you like misbehaving, according to this thread he likes misbehaving and now you want to talk to the guy about each other's misbehaviour undecided So how did the sleeping with you/maybe he is in love/maybe he is shy, creep into this equation undecided

With all this topics wey dey surface for this section, surely we can't blame ASUU strike for this na, abi na dem be the board for kindergarten education in Naija too undecided tell me something, someone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dear, We Need To Talk! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2010
undecided undecided

Re: Dear, We Need To Talk! by Busybody2(f): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2010
^^^  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note, I need to stop slacking and keep my nose to the ground, I am sure Seun has started paying people to open threads and I want a piece of the action too cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Dear, We Need To Talk! by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2010
It depends on my actions before the call. It could mean she wants some attention or maybe she wants to quit if i've been messing up recently. grin

(1) (Reply)

Funny Romance Myths. / Can U Exchange Ur Phone No With Ur Girlfriend/boyfriends Closs Friend? / Make A Guy Fall In Love - A Secret Which You Must Learn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.