Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (69254 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by lexy2014: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I didn't say that, I am talking in the context of the thread, now if a lady asks a guy out, subconsciously, he believes you are into him, wiether you like to admit it or not, the stage in which the gets to prove that he likes you is skipped.This not about being bold, alot of Nigerian ladies I know are bold but the aftermath of it is what alot of ladies are skeptical about. Now I know people keep saying "approach a matured guy " and he will respect you for it but is there an X-ray for maturity cos I have met a 33 years old asshole so age can no longer be a criteria to determine maturity anymore. if Nigerian men want our ladies to change ,then they too should be ready to evolve like their counterparts in the western world
I don't want 2 believe u don't no how 2 answer simple questions but ur negative obsession with all that u think is wrong with Nigerian men(as if men in d western world are saints)seem 2b getting d better of u. D question I asked u needed a simple yes or no and maybe a few lines 2 buttress ur point but once again u have veered into ur area of expertise which is "y Nigerian guys don't deserve u".

Now u said ladies get happy&fulfilled when they get a good catch. my question again is don't guys get happy&fulfilled too if she's a "good catch"?

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by ritababe(f): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2017
kenonze:
The first and only time I tried it, it ended in marriage

are you serious? that's cool, tiri gbosa for you.

cc. evaberry I hope u see this
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by AzeezAbubakar1: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2017
ritababe:

are you serious? that's cool, tiri gbosa for you.

cc. evaberry I hope u see this
then propose to me i promise I'll marry you kiss
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2017
NO they don't
lexy2014:
I don't want 2 believe u don't no how 2 answer simple questions but ur negative obsession with all that u think is wrong with Nigerian men(as if men in d western world are saints)seem 2b getting d better of u. D question I asked u needed a simple yes or no and maybe a few lines 2 buttress ur point but once again u have veered into ur area of expertise which is "y Nigerian don't deserve u".

Now u said ladies get happy&fulfilled when they get a good catch. my question again is don't guys get happy&fulfilled too if she's a "good catch"?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2017
NO they don't,since you don't want to see the answer, I hope you see it now
By the way I hope you are still talking in the context of the topic at hand, cos I can't remember where I said Nigerian men don't deserve me, I suggest you go and take coffee to wake up your brain , let me remind you again that the thread is about ladies approaching guys first
lexy2014:
I don't want 2 believe u don't no how 2 answer simple questions but ur negative obsession with all that u think is wrong with Nigerian men(as if men in d western world are saints)seem 2b getting d better of u. D question I asked u needed a simple yes or no and maybe a few lines 2 buttress ur point but once again u have veered into ur area of expertise which is "y Nigerian don't deserve u".

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2017
Jane1234f Your Line Is Superb ,and It The Best Amng All.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by frankkydee(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2017
biblegirl:
Ve u accepted Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord n Saviour?

yes,so what's next?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2017
@POCOHANTAS WHAT IF THE GUY IS NT GOOD AT TALKING AND MAKING LONGER CONVERSATION. I AM ONLY RELIEF WHEN AM AROUND MY GUY FRIENDS, MY NEIGHBOUR , AND I CNT TALK 4 SOO LONG WITH SOME I AV BEEN SEEING FOR JUST A YEAR OR MORE . THE FRIENDS I AV BOTH MALES AND FEMALES ARE HAPPY WHEN EVER THE SEE ME AROUND , STIL I CNT HOLD ON CONVERSATION WITH A GIRL 4 LIKE 5MINS. WHAT IF U ARE CRUSHNG ON A GUY LIKE ME "HOW~WILL~YOU~MAKE~A~LONG~FLOWING~CONVERSATION~" ?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by lexy2014: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
NO they don't,since you don't want to see the answer, I hope you see it now
By the way I hope you are still talking in the context of the topic at hand, cos I can't remember where I said Nigerian men don't deserve me, I suggest you go and take coffee to wake up your brain , let me remind you again that the thread is about ladies approaching guys first
hahahahahaha.....am I getting under ur skin or something cos u are already getting emotional.I appreciate d compliments though. It seems u are d one deciding if guys are happy&fulfilled with their ladies.am wondering how u are able 2no guys in general &speak on their behalf that they aren't happy&fulfilled when they get a good catch. 4u 2no so much about guys in general speaks volumes. is a ministry or what? when u say Nigerian men should b like western guys, u simply saying they don't meet up 2 ur standard. am sure that puts paid 2d question of whether Nigerian guys deserve u or not. yes I no what d topic says but remember u veered of d topic first. D topic didn't ask u 2 tell us how Nigerian guys react when a lady approaches them. It said what will b ur lines if u by chance approached a guy. u didn't drop any line. u went on and on whining how Nigerian guys are laidback, this&that...clearly that's way off d topic
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Blecool(f): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you mean foreign guys don't downgrade ladies unlike Nigerian guys?
..... They do, but they won't broadcast the lady, unlike some naijas
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Jane1234f(f): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Akuruoulo:
Jane1234f Your Line Is Superb ,and It The Best Amng All.
honestly it works and it doesn't make you look cheap as a girl
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
You must be very daft for repeating the very thing
I corrected you of, fulfillment which goes with not taking the relationship for granted because he didn't do the chase ,this is what I have been trying to explain but you keep trying to appear smart but you are not, you keep deviating from the topic and making stupid assumptions.
You want Nigerian ladies to be bold to ask a guy out like their western counterparts but you as a Nigerian guy is not evolved like your western counterpart not to become skeptical of the lady because you feel she might be doing same to other guys just the way she asked you out
BTW you are not getting under my skin I just hate assumptious people as only fools assume. angry The thread is only encouraging what will make women put themselves in a tight corner and I have the sole right to let them know the consequence should they do it, obviously you lack comprehension skills to decipher that too. Don't quote me again
lexy2014:
hahahahahaha.....am I getting under ur
or something cos u are already getting emotional.I appreciate d compliments though. It seems u are d one deciding if guys are happy&fulfilled with their ladies.am wondering how u are able 2no guys in general &speak on their behalf that they aren't happy&fulfilled when they get a good catch. 4u 2no so much about guys in general speaks volumes. is a ministry or what? when u say Nigerian men should b like western guys, u simply saying they don't meet up 2 ur standard. am sure that puts paid 2d question of whether Nigerian guys deserve u or not. yes I no what d topic says but remember u veered of d topic first. D topic didn't ask u 2 tell us how Nigerian guys react when a lady approaches them. It said what will b ur lines if u by chance approached a guy. u didn't drop any line. u went on and on whining how Nigerian guys are laidback, this&that...clearly that's way off d topic
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by lexy2014: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
You must be very daft for repeating the very thing
I corrected you of, fulfillment which goes with not taking the relationship for granted because he didn't do the chase ,this is what I have been trying to explain but you keep trying to appear smart but you are not, you keep deviating from the topic and making stupid assumptions.
You want Nigerian ladies to be bold to ask a guy out like their western counterparts but you as a Nigerian guy is not evolved like your western counterpart not to become skeptical of the lady because you feel she might be doing same to other guys just the way she asked you out
BTW you are not getting under my skin I just hate assumptious people as only fools assume. angry The thread is only encouraging what will make women put themselves in a tight corner and I have the sole right to let them know the consequence should they do it, obviously you lack comprehension skills to decipher that too. Don't quote me again
cheesy
:Dhahahahahahahahaha....u c I love u soooo much. do u no y?I have met some people of ur ilk on NL. Its so funny when u guys run out of ideas &d best next way 2 express urselves, is resort 2 tantrums&insults. I find it amusing cos I have never condescended 2d level of dog fight&I won't start that with u but am sure my words can help u c life differently without being confrontational.
These are ur words, ur first post which was a reaction 2d topic.

"Thank you, they want Nigerian ladies to ask them out while they stick to their cave men mentality, they become so laid back in the relationship because they feel since you asked them out, then your world should revolve round them".

It clearly shows u didn't keep 2d topic in d first place which was meant 4 fun. Ur post is an expression of bitterness based on ur past experience which u now use 2 generalize. It just confirms my point made earlier that u have a negative obsession with what u think men arent doing right.

How do u no a Nigerian man will not b fulfilled cos he didn't do d chase? how do u no how men feel when there are many guys who are happily married to women who toasted them?what research did u do 2 come 2 that conclusion or are u just speaking from a pained heart? these are issues u brought up but weren't able 2 clarify cos u were speaking from a depth of bitter emotions.

U said this again:

"You want Nigerian ladies to be bold to ask a guy out like their western counterparts"

Once again u are wrong cos at no point during our discussion did I state that I wanted Nigerian ladies 2 behave in a certain way. when ur anger subsides,u are free to go back&read thru again. its u who actually demanded that Nigerian guys must take after their western counterparts

"if Nigerian men want our ladies to change ,then they too should be ready to evolve like their counterparts in the western world"

Did Nigerian guys come 2 meet u asking that Nigerian women must change?who are those that get married every weekend in registries, churches and mosques allover d country?are they not Nigerian men&women?divorce rates are high in d western world and that involves d western men that u want us to take after.

Initially, u said u were trying keep 2d topic but when i proved that u werent, u finally opened up expressing ur disdain 4d topic. So clearly it shows that u werent honest as d only thing u were out 2do was fight&tarnish men but u only ended up contradicting urself. Well, I wish u all d best in ur campaign as d "sole informer" on d consequences of women toasting men. I hope u go international. when u launch ur website pls let me no.

Lastly, I just remembered that u asked me not 2 quote u....hahahahahahaha...so what's my punishment?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by tosyne2much(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Blecool:
..... They do, but they won't broadcast the lady, unlike some naijas
Nawa oooo
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
There will be no punishment, just a test to know if I was right to say you are foolish, and I was right, you better go and read the post I quoted and stop making it look like that was my own contribution to the thread meanwhile all i see is a long trashy sermon
lexy2014:
cheesy
:[s]Dhahahahahahahahaha....u c I love u soooo much. do u no y?I have met some people of ur ilk on NL. Its so funny when u guys run out of ideas &d best next way 2 express urselves, is resort 2 tantrums&insults. I find it amusing cos I have never condescended 2d level of dog fight&I won't start that with u but am sure my words can help u c life differently without being confrontational.
These are ur words, ur first post which was a reaction 2d topic.

"Thank you, they want Nigerian ladies to ask them out while they stick to their cave men mentality, they become so laid back in the relationship because they feel since you asked them out, then your world should revolve round them".

It clearly shows u didn't keep 2d topic in d first place which was meant 4 fun. Ur post is an expression of bitterness based on ur past experience which u now use 2 generalize. It just confirms my point made earlier that u have a negative obsession with what u think men arent doing right.

How do u no a Nigerian man will not b fulfilled cos he didn't do d chase? how do u no how men feel when there are many guys who are happily married to women who toasted them?what research did u do 2 come 2 that conclusion or are u just speaking from a pained heart? these are issues u brought up but weren't able 2 clarify cos u were speaking from a depth of bitter emotions.

U said this again:

"You want Nigerian ladies to be bold to ask a guy out like their western counterparts"

Once again u are wrong cos at no point during our discussion did I state that I wanted Nigerian ladies 2 behave in a certain way. when ur anger subsides,u are free to go back&read thru again. its u who actually demanded that Nigerian guys must take after their western counterparts

"if Nigerian men want our ladies to change ,then they too should be ready to evolve like their counterparts in the western world"

Did Nigerian guys come 2 meet u asking that Nigerian women must change?who are those that get married every weekend in registries, churches and mosques allover d country?are they not Nigerian men&women?divorce rates are high in d western world and that involves d western men that u want us to take after.

Initially, u said u were trying keep 2d topic but when i proved that u werent, u finally opened up expressing ur disdain 4d topic. So clearly it shows that u werent honest as d only thing u were out 2do was fight&tarnish men but u only ended up contradicting urself. Well, I wish u all d best in ur campaign as d "sole informer" on d consequences of women toasting men. I hope u go international. when u launch ur website pls let me no.

Lastly, I just remembered that u asked me not 2 quote u....hahahahahahaha...so what's my punishment?[/s]
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by lexy2014: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
There will be no punishment, just a test to know if I was right to say you are foolish, and I was right, you better go and read the post I quoted and stop making it look like that was my own contribution to the thread meanwhile all i see is a long trashy sermon
here we go again...more tantrums.don't u have d cerebral flexibility & capacity 2 express urself without insults?u throw insults around as if ur life depends on it. well if that's d case, am all yours.knock urself out. I was expecting u 2 punish me with ur silence since u warned me not to quote u. but, obviously u enjoying my company as much as am enjoying yours. d only problem is that u seem 2b contradicting urself with more contradictions. its almost as if u develop serious amnesia after each post. Its so serious that u are blatantly denying ur own posts. so I will b expecting ur response& pls don't leave out d insults. I will understand
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
safarigirl:
I hate that direct approach. I am speaking from personal opinion. Besides, I am an advocate of getting to know someone without strings before entering a relationship..

How will we have conversations if you don't have a certain level of intelligence? undecided

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
hayfay:
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .
YES I DO

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Durchess(f): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2017
Hey I like but I won't tell you rest. If you feel the same way too just say the rest.. grin
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TosinDru: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2017
Durchess:
Hey I like but I won't tell you rest. If you feel the same way too just say the rest.. grin
But if I'm the one chyking you, I'll have to say everything
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Durchess(f): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2017
TosinDru:

But if I'm the one chyking you, I'll have to say everything
yes na
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Blecool(f): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nawa oooo
.... Na so me too I see am
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TosinDru: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Durchess:
yes na
But that's unfair... I thought you guys were our equals and whatever we are capable of doing, you can do better
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Blecool:
.... Na so me too I see am
E make sense sha

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2017
princ007:
Since from the day i set my eyes on you, my heart knew no peace, i tried to be just a friend to you but my heart would not let me be... It beats for you every second of the day. My day start and end with your thoughts.. I kept it to myself all this while cos i thought my heart was deceiving me.. But i have come to realize it was just trying to signify that it now belongs to you my love... Would you own my heart with utmost care and love? Do your heart beats for me just like mine?
Very romantic!
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Durchess(f): 12:47am On Sep 23, 2017
TosinDru:

But that's unfair... I thought you guys were our equals and whatever we are capable of doing, you can do better
Lolzzzz . Now you accept we are your equals. In that I ll go ahead and tell you how I feel about you .
When I first saw you , my heart skipped a bit, I felt butterflies in my stomach and I prayed a Lil prayer telling God to pls give me the courage to say this to you and now that I can . I just want you to know am crazy about you , hope you feel the same way too....

Mehn see my rhymes grin
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by zexy2030(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2017
I see no wrong a lady proposing to a guy, only that Nigerian guys are socially immature, ladies do have feelings too like guys, so they shouldn't be conservative but express how they feel to the guy they have crush on but most guys here in naija either sees that girl to be a slut and romp her sexily and discuss her with his friends. But ladies, it is advisable to sense where he needs help, provide that help, it's more romantic than words for guys, except if all u need is sex especially if u r beautiful, though the guy will be scared, u need not ask, just act.
Its never in the culture of men to react to words but guys react to what they see.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by enonche85(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
dorin27:
I like you and will love to go out with you.. smiley

I will love to go out with u too!... grin cool cool
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TosinDru: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Durchess:

Lolzzzz . Now you accept we are your equals. In that I ll go ahead and tell you how I feel about you .
When I first saw you , my heart skipped a bit, I felt butterflies in my stomach and I prayed a Lil prayer telling God to pls give me the courage to say this to you and now that I can . I just want you to know am crazy about you , hope you feel the same way too....

Mehn see my rhymes grin

Oh my, you're good...
Is there any one who wouldn't feel the same with you?

tongue
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Durchess(f): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
TosinDru:

Oh my, you're good...
Is there any one who wouldn't feel the same with you?

tongue
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.