Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (69157 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by tck2000(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
hayfay:
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .
U are brave jareh
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
midehi2:
mbanu...i can never ask a guy out, maybe give him sign by winking...i can do that alot grin
Miss winker

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Divay22:
Guy how far na cheesy
I just say make i aline you matters, way he concern my heart...
I think I like you sad
If you agree, I'll be happy
But if you no gree, All na balance diet tongue..
(don't take this gibberish serious) wink

If a girl can take a bold step to ask you out and you mistakenly turn her down, No one can love you as much as she does.
Ur last line is very true.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
gudvibz:
I once asked a guy out,no big deal just told him i wanted to go out with him ,he asked how so i told him i want to date him. It was that simple and it was great i tell u
U are a super woman

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
I've been observing you from a distance and I have no choice than to fall in love with a sophisticated, enchanting, intelligent and tall guy like you, my love for you is like a copied assignment, I can't explain, I really hope you consider my humble request from a loving and caring heart, will you be the man for me?

Sorry short guys, I can only toast tall guys.
Una sabi the koko oh
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
LisaAnne:

Is your name David? Because I'm pretty sure you could have only be crafted at the hands of Michelangelo.

by the way you look like a hard worker. I have an opening you can fill.
Thats for hoes nah
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
nikkyshyne:
'Hi dear, you are really handsome. I have been watching you for sometime now. I will be glad to be your good friend. Do you mind if we can hangout one of these days? I will be so elated if it can be this weekend. Please don't say no embarassed'
BEAUTY & BRAINS

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Checked86:
how did it go well if you didn't marry any of them? Okay, relationship without future.
Must he marry every of them ?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ashley86400:
Are you good at maths. . Cause I need you to replace my eX without asking Y. grin
Are u a gal ?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
olu1759:
2008,Can't forget that year,a girl asked me out,a tomboy tho,I was like WTF,later I heard frm ma frnds dat she did dat to almost all of us,The babe go even do follow up like,how far na about what we discuss,nd I will be like,thinking about it....
Thats the kind that should be talking abt equality

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Eaugusta:

Gosh! This answer is killing and can make me want the ground to open for me to enter
Bt na waitn una the frequently do
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
EmpressT:
I did ask a guy out and it was my first time. I couldn't keep the feeling to myself so I let it out and he said he liked me too. He's my best friend now. Even though he has a girl friend, I have never for once doubted my love for him. But as it is now, I got to let down my deep feelings for him gradually till it drops dead. He loves me too but sometimes I don't know if stand by or just be his friend. He always reminds me of his dying love even if we aint gonna get married. I love him to the bone marrow. God knows what's best for his people.
WITH UR COURAGE I SAY GOD GRANT U ALL UR GOOD WISHES

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
EmpressT:
Love is complicated as some say right?
RIGHT
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Powersurge: 5:07am On Apr 06, 2021
Evaberry:
Ladies take this advise seriously

1. DONT ever ask a guy out

2. Don't ever tell a guy you love/like him.

Asking a guy out never ends well
No be your fault na simps wey dey use their penis dey think dey cause am.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Powersurge: 5:08am On Apr 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Nigerian or Foreign guy? grin grin
foreign-Nigerian
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Map1(m): 5:10am On Apr 06, 2021
Evaberry:
Ladies take this advise seriously

1. DONT ever ask a guy out

2. Don't ever tell a guy you love/like him.

Asking a guy out never ends well
Talking from experience,Pele it's well
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by trilacos: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2021
Akuruoulo:
RIGHT
oga rest
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2021
trilacos:
oga rest
WHAT ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.