Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss (12433 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by khiaa(f): 1:50am On Sep 18, 2017
alexialin:

I knew she's a female from day one of her obsession with lefulefu grin cheesy

And she's black! Peeps here she's black o! Not white cheesy

Lefulefu come and see o

She has finally confessed, shes a female.

Way back she was ranting, she's a guy cheesy

Now she's obsessed with sucvking big black diccck!

Iranu abasha!

Wow! U are busted! cheesy

I exposed him for the black homosexual that he is almost a year ago. He isn't female neither is he white. He's a bottom bytch which is why you believe that he's a female.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by khiaa(f): 1:57am On Sep 18, 2017
alexis4real:
what of if u av a test of mine,u will change ur mind,...mine is sooooo sweeeet! wahalai

He's an homosexual
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

He's a black homosexual man, the bottom bytch, that's why he calls men boys. He's the one on the bottom with his legs spread wide open for the boy *man* to enter his filthy stanky azz. I thought that I would give you men a visual so that you will understand clearly what the Op is after.
wow! That's an eye opener I must say. Even his ways of seeking attention is disgusting too!
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by khiaa(f): 2:27am On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:
wow! That's an eye opener I must say. Even his ways of seeking attention is disgusting too!

Yes he's a pathetic excuse for a human being.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:04am On Sep 18, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Ciao. Good luck with your whoree black slaves. See a psychiatrist about this your black penis obsession.

is it my fault to love black peniss ? God made me so. next time you should pray to God to make your race's peniss smaller and of lighter complexion, then I would not be obsessed with your dicks.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:06am On Sep 18, 2017
alexialin:

Lefulefu come and see o

Iranu abasha!

you are not a faithful fans of mine, you forget one of my sensational threads in which I presented my white fingers ?
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:07am On Sep 18, 2017
alexialin:

Lefulefu come and see o

Iranu abasha!

I have never said I was a guy (or gay). I always insist that I am a white lady.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:08am On Sep 18, 2017
pussykiller:

I deal with pussies....
I hate bj....

are you a normal man ? any man would reject mouth sex ? you are so unbelievable .

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:09am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

He's a man, but do your thing.

what is your business here ? byatch

you are wonderful : a self-claimed American who speaks awful English, a self-claimed woman who actually is a jealous gay.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:18am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

Don't do it, he wants to wack off to your picture.

are you kidding me ?

if I want to collect nude photos of black men, I could do that on internet.

since you said you were from America, you should know that black gay in that country are most wanton. In America, black peniss are exaggeratingly worshipped in almost every gay website. although black men consist only 10% of the population of America, half of the pictures or videos in gay websites are constituted by black gay.

do you think I would bother myself to swindle some nasty photos from this forum ? jealous gay byatch !
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:19am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

He's a gay black man

what about my white fingers which I have shown you guys in one of my latest threads ? idiotic byatch
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:20am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

He's a gay black man

say I am a gay, it is ok , I respect gay people, it is not a humiliation to me.

but, say I am a black poo ? you are insulting me !! f6ck off , byatch
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Alexcom2: 6:22am On Sep 18, 2017
whywhyogun:

I just say, I have a 56 year old black boy in my pocket. he loves me more than his wrinkled and shabby black wife. he lives with me for 1 whole year. and he only visits his home which is in Kogi state on Christmas days on receiving my permit.

I love his old and experienced and seasoned peniss, which is big and thick and a little bit smelly. and he loves my ruddy mouth and tight hole.
message me I will give you a different taste
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:25am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

He's a black homosexual man, the bottom bytch, that's why he calls men boys. He's the one on the bottom with his legs spread wide open for the boy *man* to enter his filthy stanky azz. I thought that I would give you men a visual so that you will understand clearly what the Op is after.

you should feel ashamed of yourself. you claim yourself to be an American, but you know nothing of your history.

do you know , just 50 years ago (not to mention the days before), all black men, no matter young or senile , were called "boys" , in your America ?

get to know something of your ancestry and history , black scum.

you yelling racism every minute , but you don't even know what is racism.

how can you expect me to respect you? by the way, improve your English first , please !

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Truckpusher:
How did you know ?

But how come I've missed this topic - khiaa! Anytime you see such topics just holla me . Lemme feed my eyes .

I call every black man "a boy" -------> I am a bottom gay.

how can I respect a race who "use" logic in such a terrible way ? so, don't blame me if I kind of look down on black race , and the only way I want to have something to do with black race is to play their dicks. I don't want their emotions or feelings, because they don't have.

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:32am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

Hi big brother. I outed this freak almost a year ago. He goes by multiple names, I told him that I will come into all of his topics that are disrespectful and expose him to my Nigerian brothers for the GAF that he is.
If you want to read his dumb topics (believe me they are dumb) just click on his profile.
To all my brothers who are down with the GAF disregard my posts they aren't meant for you.

you are so jealous , because I who you assume to be a gay, deprive you of your privilege to show off your "gay shine"
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:34am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

He's a man and since he is he knows what it feels like and will probably blow your mind.

why do you bother yourself to quote every man's comment ? you are so earnest to make yourself known in my threads . but you are still a loser troll. you are a gay byatch
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

He's a man and since he is he knows what it feels like and will probably blow your mind.

of course I know what it feels like. it is big, and it pokes my mouth like hell, and makes me more eager to swallow it, and it thrusts more firmly and frequently, until its juice squirts out with a fetid smell. I lovin it.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:38am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

It's a good thing that you don't because he don't have one.

go back to your American elementary school and learn your mother tongue again, if that is your mother tongue. "American" byatch.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:43am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

You are conversing with an homosexual man.

seems you are the only man here who is sensitive to the word "homosexual" . is it fun to attack who you are ?

you are a gay, living in a horribly poor shanty house in Africa. and the only thing that could make you raise your ego a little bit is , to "reveal " another person, who you assume to be gay, and denounce "him" .

what a delusional scum you are . if you are really living in America, you must be those trash who take drugs without stepping out of their slum area for couples of months. you belong to the lowest strata of whatever society you belong to .
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

I exposed him for the black homosexual that he is almost a year ago. He isn't female neither is he white. He's a bottom bytch which is why you believe that he's a female.

are you jealous of this ? you can be one.

however, your black dick is too long and embarrassingly big. that is why , being a black gay bottom, you can not find a top gay to fvck you in your "America" . so funny , so pitiful .

go to cut off your dick in hospital , and you may find a white man top boyfriend to screw you, and you may be less acrimonious towards live and other people.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:48am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

He's an homosexual

yes, you are a gay .
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:

how can I respect a race who "use" logic in such a terrible way ? so, don't blame me if I kind of look down on black race , and the only way I want to have something to do with black race is to play their dicks. I don't want their emotions or feelings, because they don't have.

are you sure you are not as illogical as what you exclaim ?
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

lol...I bet that's gonna hurt him grin grin grin
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

the only way you can canvass people here, is to tell them you are a black one. you don't need to say anything more.

black ones are most racism. so , whenever you want to win a debate , just to howl you are a black one. and you win , in a black forum.

you look funny to add something more than that.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2017
Alexcom2:

message me I will give you a different taste

what do you mean ? I have already tasted some very nice peniss in Nigeria. a different one ? you mean , with gonorrhea ļ¼Ÿ
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...I bet that's gonna hurt him grin grin grin

IamRaizo:

+++++++++++++++++++

this stigma will go with you for a period long as you can remember . and don't feel any ashamed, for you guys are indeed stupid , and ILLOGICAL.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:

you are a living evidence of how stupid whatever race you belong to is.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by blacq2009(m): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2017
whywhyogun:

in front of white people, all black male are boys.
It's such a shame that a born and bred black boy can say this about the black race all in the name of forming white lady. Your father will be very much proud of you.

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2017
blacq2009:

It's such a shame that a born and bred black boy can say this about the black race all in the name of forming white lady. Your father will be very much proud of you.

you totally miss your target. go to my former threads and admire my white fingers.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

He's an homosexual

are you illiterate ? you say you are from America, how can you speak your mother tongue so terribly ?

you are fake, you are phony.

you are not a woman, you are a man, and a gay man yourself. keep it and rot in hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / #fallonĀ„ouchallenge / Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.