Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss (12438 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by pussykiller: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2017
whywhyogun:

are you a normal man ? any man would reject mouth sex ? you are so unbelievable .
hmmm my gf says that tooo...but d actual truth is that....d sensation it's too much ...it makes me com really fast
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2017
pussykiller:
hmmm my gf says that tooo...but d actual truth is that....d sensation it's too much ...it makes me com really fast

so you mean, mouth sex is more exciting than vagina sex ?
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by pussykiller: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2017
whywhyogun:

so you mean, mouth sex is more exciting than vagina sex ?
no vaginal sex is better I stay longer
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2017
pussykiller:

no vaginal sex is better I stay longer

why not masturbation, you may hold even longer time .
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by pussykiller: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2017
whywhyogun:

why not masturbation, you may hold even longer time .
I got no joy for masturbation .........I only enjoyed while I was still a teenager...but now that have been tasting d real deal.....masturbation doesn't even turn me on any more
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2017
pussykiller:

I got no joy for masturbation .........I only enjoyed while I was still a teenager...but now that have been tasting d real deal.....masturbation doesn't even turn me on any more

but you say, the longer time the better, then masturbation is the best choice for you. or else mouth sex is the best.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have never said I was a guy (or gay). I always insist that I am a white lady.

*yawns*
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by blacq2009(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2017
whywhyogun:

you totally miss your target. go to my former threads and admire my white fingers.
Wondering what a "what a white woman" is doing on a black forum. But wait a minute, your obsession with being white tho... Raising eyebrows. Commotu fordie.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2017
kindly refer to my former threads, in which you may find my white fingers.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2017
blacq2009:

Wondering what a "what a white woman" is doing on a black forum. But wait a minute, your obsession with being white tho... Raising eyebrows. Commotu fordie.

just to make you shut up

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Melvyn11: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2017
grin Yes baby ha slowly Bj dey sweet sha

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by khiaa(f): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...I bet that's gonna hurt him grin grin grin

No it won't hurt him he's not human like you and I.grin
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

No it won't hurt him he's not human like you and I.grin
you don't mean it shocked

So he's an alien? shocked
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by khiaa(f): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:

Yeah he's one of the characters from luminouz stories. grin
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

No it won't hurt him he's not human like you and I .grin

what kind of english is it ? I ?
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by luminouz(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

Yeah he's one of the characters from luminouz stories. grin
Lmaooooo!!
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by pu7pl3(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
na wa oo

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Onyeochabright: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Can you pay me, my money is not too much just 10€
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by mercy0008(f): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
I AM WORK OOOO. THIS THREAD CAN START MAKING SOMEONE BEGIN TO THINK NONSENSE.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Arthurwinner:

wats Dis boy talking.
he said u should strip for himcheesy
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Arthurwinner:

wats Dis boy talking.
he said u should strip for himcheesy
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
alexialin:

I knew she's a female from day one of her obsession with lefulefu grin cheesy

And she's black! Peeps here she's black o! Not white cheesy

Lefulefu come and see o

She has finally confessed, shes a female.

Way back she was ranting, she's a guy cheesy

Now she's obsessed with sucvking big black diccck!

Iranu abasha!

Wow! U are busted! cheesy
whywhyogun sex memoir threads are always wereycheesycheesy
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

He's a black homosexual man, the bottom bytch, that's why he calls men boys. He's the one on the bottom with his legs spread wide open for the boy *man* to enter his filthy stanky azz. I thought that I would give you men a visual so that you will understand clearly what the Op is after.
eww! That's gross!...so d word; 'boy' is a sort of slang among gays?
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by khiaa(f): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
lefulefu:
eww! That's gross!...so d word; 'boy' is a sort of slang among gays?

Amongst the bottom bytches. It's so many of them in California, it's disgusting.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
lefulefu:
whywhyogun sex memoir threads are always wereycheesycheesy

I tell ya.

Over werey dey worry am
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Onyeochabright:
Can you pay me, my money is not too much just 10€

sure, your bid is reasonable. I can pay 10 euro for any black peniss , no matter how small or disgusting it is. black peniss worth this price at least.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2017
IamRaizo:

I am a white woman, a blonde.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2017
mercy0008:
I AM WORK OOOO. THIS THREAD CAN START MAKING SOMEONE BEGIN TO THINK NONSENSE.

what else do you expect in this forum ?
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2017
khiaa:

Amongst the bottom bytches. It's so many of them in California, it's disgusting.

yes, there are so many gay, black or white or Asian, in California. gay is the mainstream in a normal society , and this makes you an eccentric weirdo . to you, it sucks .

kindly recommend you : don't be the eccentric few.

byatch !
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am a white woman, a blonde.
a proof would save us the stress of this arguments...
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2017
IamRaizo:
a proof would save us the stress of this arguments...

are you blind ?

don't you see my white fingers ?
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

are you blind ?

don't you see my white fingers ?
you must be dumb to think I'd believe you over that finger nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) / Abortion Should Be Legalized. / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.