Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real (6536 Views)

A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by hahn(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
When it comes to superstitious believes..Am one of those people that usually counters it with every possible means..but today I confirm that Juju,majic is real..

Although some certain rules and rights must be adhered to before it works..
Unfortunately for me i learnt the hard way loosing my hard earned 10k embarassed..

ONE of my guy like that saw me today and called me..he told me shey I be the guy way dey claim say juju no dey exist ..I insisisted yes with all gravity and counter accusations... he told me to put my money I will cut him and blood won't come out..I doubted..he brought out a razor blade and told me to cit him, if he didnt bleed i give him 10k if he bleeds he gives me.. I agreed and as a die hard I was..I insisted I go bring my own razor. .he agreed..
As I brought out the razor..I cut myself first. ..thus blood gushed out of my hand..
Now it's his turn i insisted..I first cut his hand sheepishly. .it did not go through...I remembered my money and said no this ain't it...with all my muscule while holding The razor blade..I ran the razor blade through his hand..behold it was just like i ran razor through caterpillar tire as no sign of injury surfaced infct he razor even wounded me in my palms..I was perplexed and amazed..my money don go be that angry..

Now on another one he told me to lock my room,doors of our house and every possible entrance that he will sleep in my room tonight..I been no wan gree but I said to myself...how much e be kwanu..I have started loosing let me loose..fvck it..

I agreed with 5k stake each...I was awake that night cos he told me time he was gonna come through..
U know what as i was busy keeping watch that night..behold a knock on my door..as I opened..it was that my guy...
I laughed and shrugged it off claiming its nothing but deep inside me i was confused..but later later he no collect the 5pin from me via him man I be..
He now made me know its easy..
He later educated on how it works..
1..he washed his body with some herbs gave to him by one babalawo like that..
2..a woman must not cross him with legs otherwise his own Serena or juju will be renderd null..
3..he doesn't wear slippers anytime he wants to dissapear or teleport..
4..he doesn't pass through a curtained door or window
And lastly..
5 he must use an egg for some incarntations anytime he wants to teleport..plus many more he didn't tell me ..

So guys all I want to say is THIS LIFE IS BIGGER THAN ANYHUMAN BEIGN ON EARHT..

DON'T THINK U KNOW ALL COS WHAT U DON'T KNOW IS BIGGER THAN U

NEVER BET WHAT U CAN'T AFFORD TO LOOSE NO MATTER HOW SURE U ARE..

BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND MY FELLOW DOUBTING THOMASES..JUJU IS REAL cool

Ur opinions are highly welcomed..johnnydon22 ,krystalkris,seun... etc

Where do you and this guy live?

I will like to create an appointment and set a bet for N500,000

It is time to put your money where your mouth is smiley

4 Likes

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by judedwriter(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
When it comes to superstitious believes..Am one of those people that usually counters it with every possible means..but today I confirm that Juju,majic is real..

Unfortunately for me i learnt the hard way loosing my hard earned 10k embarassed..

ONE of my guy like that saw me today and called me..he told me shey I be the guy way dey claim say juju no dey exist ..I insisisted yes with all gravity and counter accusations... he told me to put my money I will cut him and blood won't come out..I doubted..he brought out a razor blade and told me to cit him, if he didnt bleed i give him 10k if he bleeds he gives me.. I agreed and as a die hard I was..I insisted I go bring my own razor. .he agreed..
As I brought out the razor..I cut myself first. ..thus blood gushed out of my hand..
Now it's his turn i insisted..I first cut his hand sheepishly. .it did not go through...I remembered my money and said no this ain't it...with all my muscule while holding The razor blade..I ran the razor blade through his hand..behold it was just like i ran razor through caterpillar tire as no sign of injury surfaced infct he razor even wounded me in my palms..I was perplexed and amazed..my money don go be that angry..

Now on another one he told me to lock my room,doors of our house and every possible entrance that he will sleep in my room tonight..I been no wan gree but I said to myself...how much e be kwanu..I have started loosing let me loose..fvck it..

I agreed with 5k stake each...I was awake that night cos he told me time he was gonna come through..
U know what as i was busy keeping watch that night..behold a knock on my door..as I opened..it was that my guy...
I laughed and shrugged it off claiming its nothing but deep inside me i was confused..but later later he no collect the 5pin from me via him man I be..
2..a woman must not cross him with legs otherwise his own Serena or juju will be renderd null..
And lastly..
5 he must use an egg for some incarntations anytime he wants to teleport..plus many more he didn't tell me ..

Juju is just demonic manipulations...are you saying u believe more in demons than God? God forbid....i believe more in God's power than the power of any demon.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2017
ogeodi:

Yes I have and I meant public transport drivers
You were looking at him when he disappeared undecided
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by kevoh(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2017
hahn:

Once the 500k is paid, remember to pay your tithe to my account angry
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by hahn(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2017
kevoh:

Once the 500k is paid, remember to pay your tithe to my account angry

Na so grin
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
hahn:

I live at ahiazu mbaise LGA imo state

mind droping ur phone line while i get back to u...

I have to reason with the guy first..

U can come with ur squad

Mind u no cameras....

Shiit bout to get real.. cool
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by hahn(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:

I live at ahiazu mbaise LGA imo state

mind droping ur phone line while i get back to u...

I have to reason with the guy first..

U can come with ur squad

Mind u no cameras....

Shiit bout to get real.. cool

I live in Ogun state

johnnydon22, is this place close to you?
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Heheheheh interesting. grin
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:

And lastly..

Game over on the bolded, i had thought this would be part of the trick as soon as i started reading.

forget the woman crossing and every other mumbo jumbo there, the real reason is the herbs.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
chemystery:

This part ruined your story. You were just in the mood of constructing lies that you derailed out of what is rationally obtainable in reality. Since you got the razor yourself, what is the rationality behind testing it on yourself first?

I do not think the story was a lie
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the guy sounds new to religion section haha

I remember when Hahn tackled Babalawos and babalawos threatened Hahn that some evil will befall Hahn if Hahn gives him his full name and picture, Hahn supplied them only for good things to start happening to Hahn instead

they think their nonsensical threats can intimidate a skeptic

No he is not new, Krattoss has been here long before you and many others here
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
hahn:

I live in Ogun state

Thats Imo state, i stay in Enugu. I don't mind coming if they pay for my transport and item 7 while i am there. but i think the trick was quite simple Krattoss just fell into the awe of a new information.

He washed himself in a certain Herb: That was the trick.

There are in fact such chemical compounds that can form a second coating on a surface making it temporary impenetrable to some little extent.

What they call Juju tricks are just ancient scientific knowledge that the DIbias(Native Doctors) hide from the public to keep their enterprise alive.

That is the difference between the science of today and that of the olden days.

The science of today is not treated as sacred knowledge only to be known by a select few but rather as a necessary knowledge that everyone should know.

But in the ancient times scientific knowledge was treated as a sacred knowledge known only by the priestly class passed on to their successors with the uttermost discretion then bathed in superstition and uncalled awe to the naive mind.

If a magician reveals the secrets behind his tricks, it loses it's awe and becomes less magical

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnydon22:

I do not think the story was a lie
The story was mixed with lies
It's all about trick, strong tool like knife not required and the cutting must go to some particular parts of the body

If you guys are ready for the Challenge, state out specific rules and agreements to make sure it doesn't turn out bloody

Tricks also requires learning
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
obinna58:

The story was mix with lies
It's all about trick, strong tool like knife not required and the cutting must go to some particular parts of the body

If you guys are ready for the Challenge, state out specific rules and agreements to make sure it doesn't turn out bloody

Tricks also requires learning

the trick was controlled true, it was a mere trick that krattoss was naive about it's workings thus the awe. But whether the story was a lie is a totally different thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnydon22:

Game over on the bolded, i had thought this would be part of the trick as soon as i started reading.

forget the woman crossing and every other mumbo jumbo there, the real reason is the herbs.
hey Johnny. .I missed u a lot...not some dumbass riffraffs that can't argue without insults and jibes...

Now knowledge they say comes hourly and simultaneously. .

As u have enlightened me on the herbs issh..I have googled and learnt New thing. ..that is knowledge for me and its not a waste.....

Now the teleporting stuff. .how do u explain that
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by hahn(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnydon22:

No he is not new, Krattoss has been here long before you and many others here

Then why did he come up with such a dumb threat? undecided
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
hey Johnny. .I missed u a lot...not some dumbass riffraffs that can't argue without insults and jibes...

Now knowledge they say comes hourly and simultaneously. .

As u have enlightened me on the herbs issh..I have googled and learnt New thing. ..that is knowledge for me and its not a waste.....

Now the teleporting stuff. .how do u explain that

Care to make the story more understandable to me?
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
hahn:

Then why did he come up with such a dumb threat? undecided

LOL. I don't know, still doesn't make him new
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
hahn:

I live in Ogun state

hey Hahn. ..still interested?? undecided
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:

I am interested though
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
What about the eye, I'm sure it's not left out grin or even cheeks
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnydon22:

Care to make the story more understandable to me?
wished I can explain better...but let me try..

After that one must have gone through..he told me that I will lock my door j..all the doors,and WindowsI he would sleep in my room..and our huz been an upstair..believe u me i locked every inch of our doors and Windows...

Now I was in my room later that night with my phone waiting for him to appear in my room as he claimed..

As the said hour approached...lo and behold..a knock on my door..as I opened,to my awe it was that my nigga. .I asked him why didn't he come to my room straight. .he said he doesn't pass through curtains...

I WAS DAMM FLABAGASTED.. though he didn't collect the money from me
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by hahn(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:

Sure but I live in Ogun state

What exactly is in it for me to come over there and witness this magic show?

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnydon22:

I am interested though
ok..no problem..but its gonna come with some stakes and high bets..

If u are give me ur line let me holla u now..
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
hahn:

hey bro...it's a bet..
U doubting and u 're desperate to experience. .it's ur call nd ur stake...

It was my bet,I bet and lost annd lerant the hard way...
Its either u 're in for the experience or not...
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
hahn:

Remember terms and conditions grin

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
hey bro...it's a bet..

No one is doubting tricks, it's all about real magic
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:

And lastly..

U got fooled that doesn't supernaturalism exist, don't let naive and anxiety change your life views

Be very wise and careful
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnydon22 has explained the first part well. I have seen such displays before. The hide the tricks well from the prying eyes.

As for the second part, repeat the same experiment in a different building. That guy has got the keys to your apartment. krattoss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by hahn(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
hey bro...it's a bet..

So you and your friend will come up with the N500,000 stake abi?
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
obinna58:

U got fooled that doesn't supernaturalism exist, don't let naive and anxiety change your life views

Be very wise and careful
life is all about experience and lessons.....
Am strictly of the view which says"SEEING IS BELIEVING "..

I don't believe in supernaturals unless proving...
What I just believed is juju and magic.. cool
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
onyenze123:
johnydon22 has explained the first part well. I have seen such displays before. The hide the tricks well from the prying eyes.

As for the second part, repeat the same experiment in a different building. That guy has got the keys to your apartment. krattoss
which keys...doors I bolted from the back or Windows with protectors and almaco.. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here / Destroying Satanic Witchcraft Cobwebs Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.