Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,996 members, 7,866,745 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real (6551 Views)

A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
hahn:

So you and your friend will come up with the N500,000 stake abi?
u wanna experience the majics or not undecided

I seeu 're not such desperate. ..please always remain like that...

Don't belive and don't be desperate to believe before had I known becomes ur case wink
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
life is all about experience and lessons.....
Am strictly of the view which says"SEEING IS BELIEVING "..

I don't believe in supernaturals unless proving...
What I just believed is juju and magic.. cool
You got it wrong
You were made to believe that tricks are real which nobody is denying,
according to your illustrations, the guy has vanishing power and can also defect a penetrable object with his soft skin which is an act of supernaturalism

If just seeing is believing then you have more to learn

Hahn if this dude is ready for shiiiiit and you really wanna challenge him
Agree on some certain terms, respect the camera rule, get security just incase and don't forget to play wisely

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
u wanna experience the majics or not undecided

I seeu 're not such desperate. ..please always remain like that...

Don't belive and don't be desperate to believe before had I known becomes ur case wink
After you got fooled you came here to express your ignorance
Help me repeat this statement
"I'm I stupid"

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
wished I can explain better...but let me try..

After that one must have gone through..he told me that I will lock my door j..all the doors,and WindowsI he would sleep in my room..and our huz been an upstair..believe u me i locked every inch of our doors and Windows...

Now I was in my room later that night with my phone waiting for him to appear in my room as he claimed..

As the said hour approached...lo and behold..a knock on my door..as I opened,to my awe it was that my nigga. .I asked him why didn't he come to my room straight. .he said he doesn't pass through curtains...

I WAS DAMM FLABAGASTED.. though he didn't collect the money from me

He didn't appear in your room as you expected but instead knocked on the door?
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
obinna58:

After you got fooled you came here to express your ignorance
Help me repeat this statement
"I'm I stupid"
am tempted to exchange words with u but I won't..

What did I got fooled on...that I decided to stake on my doubts .I do not belive such things can happen and it happened right withinh my eyes ...and I now concured that YES this thing is actually real..is that what u call fooled undecided..

Then what do u call stakers and gamblers..

Fools ....Just because they wanna try out their doubts hence staking on it??

So therefore anybody reasoning outside ur perspective, paradigm or anyone doing what's abstract from ur doings is now a fool undecided

If u go on with the insults...I might not reply u again

2 Likes

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnydon22:

He didn't appear in your room as you expected but instead knocked on the door?
exactly reason is that he doesn't go through curtains...
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
obinna58:

You got it wrong
You were made to believe that tricks are real which nobody is denying,
according to your illustrations, the guy has vanishing power and can also defect a penetrable object with his soft skin which is an act of supernaturalism

If just seeing is believing then you have more to learn

Hahn if this dude is ready for shiiiiit and you really wanna challenge him
Agree on some certain terms, respect the camera rule, get security just incase and don't forget to play wisely
how bout u do the challenge undecided
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
am tempted to exchange words with u but I won't..

What did I got fooled on...that I ran a razor through someone's skin and it didn't penetrate. .I do not belive such things can happen and it happened right withinh my eyes ...and I now concured that YES this thing is actually real..is that what u call fooled undecided..

Then what do u call shakers and gamblers..

Fools ....Just because they wanna try out their doubts hence staking on it??

If u go on with the insults...I might not reply u again
Sorry I'm not use to that,
I apologize though
you shouldn't use your lack of wisdom or because you were successfully trick to impact false knowledge on people
When A serious(life changing) game is involved it's either you are 100% in or not
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
how bout u do the challenge undecided
If that is possible I won't even hesitate to go for the challenge
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
obinna58:

Sorry I'm not use to that,
I apologize though
you shouldn't use your lack of wisdom or because you were successfully trick to impact false knowledge on people
When A serious(life changing) game is involved it's either you are 100% in or not

yes i agree I lacked knowledge on that aspect...if u knew better, what u could have done like johnnydon22 is to try to ask me some questions on my story, analyse it and educate me on what I call a mystery afterall EDUCATION NEVER ENDS..

and mind u I was 100% sure of what I saw...what I don't knowis how it is done....and what someone doesn't knw is greater than him or her
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
obinna58:

If that is possible I won't even hesitate to go for the challenge

if u are desperate sand can offer anything for it...sure it is 100% possible...

Cos according to the guy..it's the slots that is vanishing and its not a kid's joke for renewal hence the heavy stakes..

But if u are not in desperation or not around. .I I'll advice u to forget it and don't stake what u can't afford to loose incase u see anyone boasting of such powers or tricks as u might like to call it
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by efismikoko(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
if u are desperate sand can offer anything for it...sure it is 100% possible...

Cos according to the guy..it's the slots that is vanishing and its not a kid's joke for renewal hence the heavy stakes..

But if u are not in desperation or not around. .I I'll advice u to forget it and don't stake what u can't afford to loose incase u see anyone boasting of such powers or tricks as u might like to call it

OK the issue of the blade not penetrating is settled it could be a chemical used
My concern is the disappearing thing please bro anybody that can't disappear in your front korokoro grin but tells you he will be somewhere at a certain time through means of teleport is TRICK STAR
I would have loved to partake but owerri is far from me and even if I partake my term will be he disappears in front of us korokoro grin then I'm fine
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
exactly reason is that he doesn't go through curtains...

LMAO AND THAT DOESN'T RAISE CONCERNS TO YOU?

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Daeylar(f): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnydon22:

Thats Imo state, i stay in Enugu. I don't mind coming if they pay for my transport and item 7 while i am there. but i think the trick was quite simple Krattoss just fell into the awe of a new information.

He washed himself in a certain Herb: That was the trick.

There are in fact such chemical compounds that can form a second coating on a surface making it temporary impenetrable to some little extent.

What they call Juju tricks are just ancient scientific knowledge that the DIbias(Native Doctors) hide from the public to keep their enterprise alive.

That is the difference between the science of today and that of the olden days.

The science of today is not treated as sacred knowledge only to be known by a select few but rather as a necessary knowledge that everyone should know.

But in the ancient times scientific knowledge was treated as a sacred knowledge known only by the priestly class passed on to their successors with the uttermost discretion then bathed in superstition and uncalled awe to the naive mind.

If a magician reveals the secrets behind his tricks, it loses it's awe and becomes less magical

Learnt something new

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
which keys...doors I bolted from the back or Windows with protectors and almaco.. undecided

Tricks...

Can he teleport himself into a bank's fault a collect some cash?

N500,000 bet

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
efismikoko:

OK the issue of the blade not penetrating is settled it could be a chemical used
My concern is the disappearing thing please bro anybody that can't disappear in your front korokoro grin but tells you he will be somewhere at a certain time through means of teleport is TRICK STAR
I would have loved to partake but owerri is far from me and even if I partake my term will be he disappears in front of us korokoro grin then I'm fine
u know these things are operated in secrecy.....maybe he is hiding one or two...I don't know..

Andif he is capable of doing that before ur very eyes...I don't think u can manage the costs..
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnydon22:

LMAO AND THAT DOESN'T RAISE CONCERNS TO YOU?
I will be a fool of it didn't raise concerns to me...but I can't really ask him to repeat the act while removing my curtains cos this time around I can't place such huge amount again.....

But deep inside me..I don't really know how he managed to enter and its still a mystery to me ...

But yeah..greater part of me belives he teleported to my apartment
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by chemystery: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnydon22:

I do not think the story was a lie
I read your points. There is one book amongst my magic books that covered the history of magic. Here is an excerpt which is related to what you posted earlier:

The early magicians were known as the Magi or Wise Men of the East. These men lived in Egypt, Babylonia, Persia, and India. It seems that these men had gained more education than the masses of the people and consequently were admired for their knowledge. They were eager
for even more esteem from their inferiors and so developed the Art of mystifying the people and making it seem that they had supernatural powers. They gained great influence as a result of their Mystic Art. ...This art would become a secret amongst magicians and it's secret only revealed within their linages.

As for what the OP posted, it might be true, but that part I bolded is a big fat lie. What did he expect when he took his own razor to try on himself first before giving the self acclaimed juju man?

If I claim I can stab myself without getting hurt, will you get a knife and test it on yourself before giving it to me?

You are not the magician. You know the consequence. So give the 4king razor to the magician!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
onyenze123:

Tricks...

Can he teleport himself into a bank's fault a collect some cash?

N500,000 bet
like i said before..

EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN HAS LIMITS..
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
chemystery:

I read your points. There is one book amongst my magic books that covered the history of magic. Here is an excerpt which is related to what you posted earlier:

The early magicians were known as the Magi or Wise Men of the East. These men lived in Egypt, Babylonia, Persia, and India. It seems that these men had gained more education than the masses of the people and consequently were admired for their knowledge. They were eager
�for even more esteem from their inferiors and so developed the Art of mystifying the people and making it seem that they had supernatural powers. They gained great influence as a result of their Mystic Art.� ...This art would become a secret amongst magicians and it's secret only revealed within their linages.

they are called Dibia in Igbo land

As for what the OP posted, it might be true, but that part I bolded is a big fat lie. What did he expect when he took his own razor to try on himself first before giving the self acclaimed juju man?

If I claim I can stab myself without getting hurt, will you get a knife and test it on yourself before giving it to me?

You are not the magician. You know the consequence. So give the 4king razor to the magician!

LOL i get the point

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
I will be a fool of it didn't raise concerns to me...but I can't really ask him to repeat the act while removing my curtains cos this time around I can't place such huge amount again.....

He is your friend, No?

If yes, have he been to your house before?

What are the structural calibrations of the said apartment, is a flat, self con or duplex?

after these questions we can progress.

But deep inside me..I don't really know how he managed to enter and its still a mystery to me ...

You don't have to, if you do it will become less magical. if you watch magic tricks on youtube, they seem to teleport from one place to another in an instance.

But yeah..greater part of me belives he teleported to my apartment

well, that is the idea
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnydon22:

He is your friend, No?

If yes, have he been to your house before?

What are the structural calibrations of the said apartment, is a flat, self con or duplex?

after these questions we can progress.

You don't have to, if you do it will become less magical. if you watch magic tricks on youtube, they seem to teleport from one place to another in an instance.

well, that is the idea
yes he is my good friend (with a bad boy character )
He has been to my house before
but the last he was in my huz is almost going to like 5-6 months..

My house is an upstair..an coming with pics wait a minute
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
u know these things are operated in secrecy.....maybe he is hiding one or two...I don't know..

Andif he is capable of doing that before ur very eyes...I don't think u can manage the costs..

he made very solid points, the trick is within the secrets
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
My huz from front view...no way he could have climbed from ladder...that was what I first thinked as my dad's room is right down there any movement will be noticed by him

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
From the backyard which is also impossible to climb cos i locked that door u see there..

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Doors of my room

From outside and inside..

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Now my room main main

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mind u I sleep upstairs..and my dad sleeps right down beneath me...so no way he could trigered a noise as my dad is one watchman am yet to decipher..
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
yes he is my good friend (with a bad boy character )
He has been to my house before
but the last he was in my huz is almost going to like 5-6 months..

Having been there once is enough information

My house is an upstair..an coming with pics wait a minute

Please do cus I am still trying to paint a better picture
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
My huz from front view...no way he could have climbed from ladder...that was what I first thinked as my dad's room is right down there any movement will be noticed by him

You shouldn't rule out that possibility because looking at that picture climbing that is quite easy, at least I know I can
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
From the backyard which is also impossible to climb cos i locked that door u see there..

Not Impossible to climb but locked door is enough for me you see.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Outofsync(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol.

Funny watching atheists dribble themselves into "Logical" corners trying to convince themselves juju isn't real.

A damn funny thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife / The Meaning Of Your Profile Name ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.