Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,933 members, 7,866,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real (6546 Views)

A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Humanistme: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
chubbyswit:
My choice is foolishness and eternal stupidity and I pray I will never come out of it. Jesus Christ cannot save me because he couldn't even save himself on the cross
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Niflheim(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Can the "African spider man" find his way into the gold vaults of Fort Knox? he could make a cool billion before Christmas.....................................
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by chubbyswit(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Humanistme:
My choice is foolishness and eternal stupidity and I pray I will come out of it. Only Jesus Christ can and will save me because he is the way, the truth and the life.
Stop your childish behaviour, humble yourself, believe in God and he will give you wisdom. Have a nice day. bye!
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by hahn(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
chubbyswit:
shut up! Travelling and accomodation shouldnt be your problem if you are willing to stake upto 500k just to clear your doubt. How are my even sure you are worth 100k? You guys are just shameless and a disgrace to your community.

See as you are busy throwing insults

Internet Mayweather cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Humanistme: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
chubbyswit:
my childish stųpid behaviour, is so satisfying. I'm foolish and i ignorantly believe that an imaginary God will give me wisdom. Have a nice day. bye!
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by ValentineMary(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
[i] Reminds me of Houdini one of the greatest magician that ever lived. But of course he gave the explanation behind those tricks.
Why not ur friend use this magic to appear inside the vault of a bank. It would be a worthwhile expenditure. [/I]
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hello ladies and gentle men...

Hahn,johnnydon22..npcomplete..

I have used my eyes and confirmed ....Dude teleporting is real...

AM more than serious this time..

AM in for the bet Hahn..yeah Hahn am in for the bet...

U and johnnydon22 should cordinate and holla me at ...
Or u drop ur own am gonna holla u guys......

Any where any venue...no cameras..no police no military...

Come with any amount of squad...

Am not gonna lie...I don't have up to 500k but I can cough out 10k...but hey...ain't joking and the nigga ain't gonna accept 10k bet. ...

Hahn I personally callenge u..if u dare put ur 500k ...u ain't gonna see it again...

I could go borrowing but dude ain't wanna blow his cover....

So I dare any die hard doubting Thomas to dare me and ma nigga cool

Any interested person should hit me up with my number...Am on whatsapp Facebook and Twitter..ain't no time for hide and seek....

As for venue..I school at futo. ...and he'll yeah strike been called off so am going back this weekend...

If any of y'all gat the liver...then futo you come or imsu where the nigga schools..

SEEING IS BELIEVING.. cool
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
If u guys want...I can upload my school, certificate details here picture and probably my family details..

To prove ain't time for mumbo jumbo jamboree..

Am more than real this time around...
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Knives and razors are allowed...

Guns ak47 are allowed...

But no antia-aircrafts grin and RPGS cool
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by hahn(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
krattoss:

U and johnnydon22 should cordinate and holla me at 08105968079...

Am not gonna lie...I don't have up to 500k but I can cough out 10k...but hey...ain't joking and the nigga ain't gonna accept 10k bet. ...

Hahn I personally callenge u..if u dare put ur 500k ...u ain't gonna see it again...

Any interested person should hit me up with my number...Am on whatsapp Facebook and Twitter..ain't no time for hide and seek....

As for venue..I school at futo. ...and he'll yeah strike been called off so am going back this weekend...

If any of y'all gat the liver...then futo you come or imsu where the nigga schools..

There are other atheists close to you. I really cannot make it all the way to where you are from here for just 10k. What is that going to pay for? undecided

However, we can work something out. How about you record your friend's trick with your phone's camera sometimes during the day and post it here so we can all have a look at it smiley

2 Likes

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
hahn:

There are other atheists close to you. I really cannot make it all the way to where you are from here for just 10k. What is that going to pay for? undecided

However, we can work something out. How about you record your friend's trick with your phone's camera sometimes during the day and post it here so we can all have a look at it smiley
no no no no...I wish I can but no cameras rule is strictly in voke....

But hey this thing is more than real shocked shocked
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
hahn:

I havnt come across any atheist in real life I swear. ..

Only on nairaland and social media....even some like me who are do hide our beliefs from the public to avoid segregation and castigations.....
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by chubbyswit(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
krattoss:
I havnt come across any atheist in real life I swear. ..

Only on nairaland and social media....even some like me who are do hide our beliefs from the public to avoid segregation and castigations.....
take these ones here serious at your own peril, they're all bunch of fools and cowards. See that one hahn that couldnt even man up and see to the end, the challenge he threw to you.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
chubbyswit:
take these ones here serious at your own peril, they're all bunch of fools and cowards. See that one hahn that couldnt even man up and see to the end, the challenge he threw to you.
grin grin

He has his reasons thoor...but ah swear I no go argue wetin I no know again
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by NPComplete: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
krattoss:

Interesting. 10k is too small for me though.
But I'll do u a solid. I will pay for your guy's transport fare to and from Lagos and pay him that 10k on the condition that his magic works. Neither him nor you need to stake your own money. How about that?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
NPComplete:

But I'll do u a solid. I will pay for your guy's transport fare to and from Lagos and pay him that 10k on the condition that his magic works. Neither him nor you need to stake your own money. How about that?
damn..Lagos is too far cry

Imo state - Lagos. ... undecided
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
NPComplete:

ok...see how it goes...u know johnnydon22 huh

How bout u guys cordinate and align with him...I think he stays at enugu and that will be more preferable and economical...
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
krattoss:

How did u get the confirmation
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

How did u get the confirmation
dude aint gonnaa lie...i saw him vanish through thin air this night

Infact if not he is my guy and boyhood friend..I could have ran amock
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by hahn(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
krattoss:
no no no no...I wish I can but no cameras rule is strictly in voke....

But hey this thing is more than real shocked shocked

How exactly are we supposed to get and share proof with this rule na?
undecided
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by hahn(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
chubbyswit:

*yawns*

undecided
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by NPComplete: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
krattoss:
damn..Lagos is too far cry

Imo state - Lagos. ... undecided

Nope. It's a fair deal since u aren't staking anything.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
hahn:

undecided
I don't know but that's one of the rules...

Come tothink of it..these things arnt meant for all...only the hard minded who dare
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
krattoss:
dude aint gonnaa lie...i saw him vanish through thin air this night

Infact if not he is my guy and boyhood friend..I could have ran amock

Maybe one day I'll finally learn my lessons in a hard way, (their is hope)
I see no single reason why I should believe you
Did the guy tell any reason why cameras are not involved what difference does it make
Uploading the video here will equally earn you reasonable cash as well
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
NPComplete:

Nope. It's a fair deal since u aren't staking anything.
how bout u,Hahn and others align with Johnny? ?

At least he is a core die hard Thomas. And an intellectual inclined one too..he can represent u guys well..
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by NPComplete: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
krattoss:
ok...see how it goes...u know johnnydon22 huh

How bout u guys cordinate and align with him...I think he stays at enugu and that will be more preferable and economical...

If Johnnydon22 agrees to this then you will have to stake some of your own money too.
Also I don't like the fact that only Johnnydon22 will be there with you. For his safety and other reasons. Can we get more well known atheists and skeptics here that live in Enugu?
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

Maybe one day I'll finally learn my lessons in a hard way, (there is hope)
Did the guy tell any reason why cameras are not involved what difference does it make

have any ever seen any such videos online before

I don't know his reasons but its just part of the rules..
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

Maybe one day I'll finally learn my lessons in a hard way, (there is hope)

have you ever seen any such videos online before

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
NPComplete:

If Johnnydon22 agrees to this then you will have to stake some of your own money too.
Also I don't like the fact that only Johnnydon22 will be there with you. For his safety and other reasons. Can we get more well known atheists and skeptics here that live in Enugu?
ok..
Waiting for him to come online and have his own stance on this...

He can carry all his squads he likes..

So far as they ain't covert ops
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
krattoss:
have you ever seen any such videos online before

Yeah plenty but just an entertainment(tricks)
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by NPComplete: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
hahn:

undecided

Exactly. I haven't been in Enugu since 2 years now. And I am more familiar with Agbani road and Nike/Abakpa area. Would have loved to be there. And if I can't be there then I will require a live video recording else the whole thing isn't worth my while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

Yeah plenty but just an entertainment(tricks)
why then do u doubt? ??

U wanna see it first hand and live...then come over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? / Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? / Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.