Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,734 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real (6550 Views)

A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
Doors of my room

From outside and inside..

OK quite solid door but he couldn't enter your room right? Because from the door and burglary proof and you inside there was no way.

2 Likes

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
Mind u I sleep upstairs..and my dad sleeps right down beneath me...so no way he could trigered a noise as my dad is one watchman am yet to decipher..

The whole purpose of such maneuver rests in their secrecy of their mission, so if it would be done it would require maximum silence.

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Outofsync:
Lol.

Funny watching atheists dribble themselves into "Logical" corners trying to convince themselves juju isn't real.

A damn funny thread.

Funny yes I agree, people applying healthy dose of scepticism to evaluate and scrutinize what should be taken as objective truth or manipulations is quite funny.

What is not funny and should not be taken so would be if people on this thread was just like:

Wow juju is real .

Wow real jazz

Oh my God that's mysterious.

Without questions or doubt.

That shouldn't be funny cus it bemoans the epiletic state of our thinking style, many things wrong on so many levels.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Outofsync:
Lol.

Funny watching atheists dribble themselves into "Logical" corners trying to convince themselves juju isn't real.

A damn funny thread.
am sorry if this is the way u choose to view my thread....

Please,please and please do not bring religious sentiments into this I beg u

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
When it comes to superstitious believes..Am one of those people that usually counters it with every possible means..but today I confirm that Juju,majic is real..

Although some certain rules and rights must be adhered to before it works..
Unfortunately for me i learnt the hard way loosing my hard earned 10k embarassed..

ONE of my guy like that saw me today and called me..he told me shey I be the guy way dey claim say juju no dey exist ..I insisisted yes with all gravity and counter accusations... he told me to put my money I will cut him and blood won't come out..I doubted..he brought out a razor blade and told me to cit him, if he didnt bleed i give him 10k if he bleeds he gives me.. I agreed and as a die hard I was..I insisted I go bring my own razor. .he agreed..
As I brought out the razor..I cut myself first. ..thus blood gushed out of my hand..
Now it's his turn i insisted..I first cut his hand sheepishly. .it did not go through...I remembered my money and said no this ain't it...with all my muscule while holding The razor blade..I ran the razor blade through his hand..behold it was just like i ran razor through caterpillar tire as no sign of injury surfaced infct he razor even wounded me in my palms..I was perplexed and amazed..my money don go be that angry..

Now on another one he told me to lock my room,doors of our house and every possible entrance that he will sleep in my room tonight..I been no wan gree but I said to myself...how much e be kwanu..I have started loosing let me loose..fvck it..

I agreed with 5k stake each...I was awake that night cos he told me time he was gonna come through..
U know what as i was busy keeping watch that night..behold a knock on my door..as I opened..it was that my guy...
I laughed and shrugged it off claiming its nothing but deep inside me i was confused..but later later he no collect the 5pin from me via him man I be..
He now made me know its easy..
He later educated on how it works..
1..he washed his body with some herbs gave to him by one babalawo like that..
2..a woman must not cross him with legs otherwise his own Serena or juju will be renderd null..
3..he doesn't wear slippers anytime he wants to dissapear or teleport..
4..he doesn't pass through a curtained door or window
And lastly..
5 he must use an egg for some incarntations anytime he wants to teleport..plus many more he didn't tell me ..

So guys all I want to say is THIS LIFE IS BIGGER THAN ANYHUMAN BEIGN ON EARHT..

DON'T THINK U KNOW ALL COS WHAT U DON'T KNOW IS BIGGER THAN U

NEVER BET WHAT U CAN'T AFFORD TO LOOSE NO MATTER HOW SURE U ARE..

BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND MY FELLOW DOUBTING THOMASES..JUJU IS REAL cool

Ur opinions are highly welcomed..johnnydon22 ,krystalkris,seun... etc
your guy cheated you so far he watched his body in some herbs he is a fraud
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnydon22:

Funny yes I agree, people applying healthy dose of scepticism to evaluate and scrutinize what should be taken as objective truth or manipulations is quite funny.

What is not funny and should not be taken so would be if people on this thread was just like:

Wow juju is real .

Wow real jazz

Oh my God that's mysterious.

Without questions or doubt.

That shouldn't be funny cus it bemoans the epiletic state of our thinking style, many things wrong on so many levels.
we watched now you can see me movie etc.its possible he hypnotized the o.p and the part were he rubbed herbs on his body makes the o.p friend a fraud
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
i have watched and witnessed worse magic videos than your experience they all fu***ckin have a secret
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by hahn(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
u wanna experience the majics or not undecided

I seeu 're not such desperate. ..please always remain like that...

Don't belive and don't be desperate to believe before had I known becomes ur case wink

Unfortunately I cannot come all the way from Ogun state to where you are and leave my business and family if the stakes are not high enough just to see some cheap trick

Sorry, I will pass smiley

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
hahn:

Unfortunately I cannot come all the way from Ogun state to where you are and leave my business and family if the stakes are not high enough just to see some cheap trick

I bet it will be a huge disappointment just like others if you av decided to go serious with that dude, it's always easy when talking about Juju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by hopefulLandlord: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2017
johnydon22:

No he is not new, Krattoss has been here long before you and many others here

my error then
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by bennyann: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
krattoss:
Now my room main main

Your room looks like Otematum's when he was giving out vouchers. So similar to the one he showed Nairalanders on one of his threads.

Modified:
I just want to apologize to you, Otematum and johnydon22 for thinking out loud about your room being similar to otem's. Thanks.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
bennyann:

Your room looks like Otematum's when he was giving out vouchers. So similar to the one he showed Nairalanders on one of his threads.

Give me link to the room pictures
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by bennyann: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
johnydon22:

Give me link to the room pictures
Dear I'm sorry I don't do that. I can't even do it.

When looking at the pictures, I remembered otem's room pictures he posted. there's nothing wrong with a room looking alike in my eyes.

Don't be serious with it jor. (Na for my eyes o)
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
krattoss:
if u are desperate sand can offer anything for it...sure it is 100% possible...

Cos according to the guy..it's the slots that is vanishing and its not a kid's joke for renewal hence the heavy stakes..

But if u are not in desperation or not around. .I I'll advice u to forget it and don't stake what u can't afford to loose incase u see anyone boasting of such powers or tricks as u might like to call it
As if I av not seen many who boasted with the same power and yet failed, better don't say what you don't know
You can't even your use head to understand that whatever substance dude applied to shrink the body system might be dangerous hence making it heavy stakes for another tryout,
Meanwhile the Juju man want to make money but only on close doors, he can't come out and make the real money instead he chosed to get small small cash from people he can deceive, he can't risk blowing his cover
If a logical thinking person can meet with the dude claiming supernatural
Two things are involved
Making billions when he proves his supernaturalism or
making lasser amount when he fails

2 Likes

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by chubbyswit(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
hahn:

dont be a coward and a fool. You threw a challenge to him and he accepted and you are now backing out? You nairaland atheists are a huge dissapointment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
krattoss:
yes i agree I lacked knowledge on that aspect...if u knew better, what u could have done like johnnydon22 is to try to ask me some questions on my story, analyse it and educate me on what I call a mystery afterall EDUCATION NEVER ENDS..

and mind u I was 100% sure of what I saw...what I don't knowis how it is done....and what someone doesn't knw is greater than him or her
Laughable
Hope you know what ignorant means, you never came with the format asking for explanations based on what you saw with your own eyes rather you came here with the aim to prove supernaturalism

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
bennyann:

Dear I'm sorry I don't do that. I can't even do it.

When looking at the pictures, I remembered otem's room pictures he posted. there's nothing wrong with a room looking alike in my eyes.

Don't be serious with it jor. (Na for my eyes o)

Na you serious with am o I juss wan see room
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by hahn(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
chubbyswit:
dont be a coward and a fool. You threw a challenge to him and he accepted and you are now backing out? You nairaland atheists are a huge dissapointment.

Lol

Are you saying I should travel all the way to where he is not minding the distance?

Are you this delusional?

Dingo like you grin
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by adepeter2027(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
This thread funny like kilode

Juju ooooo

Juju making Kratos and some of my atheist friends go gaga

LoL
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by chubbyswit(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
hahn:

Lol

Are you saying I should travel all the way to where he is not minding the distance?

Are you this delusional?

Dingo like you grin
shut up! Travelling and accomodation shouldnt be your problem if you are willing to stake upto 500k just to clear your doubt. How are my even sure you are worth 100k? You guys are just shameless and a disgrace to your community.

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
chubbyswit:

If Hahn is to stake 500k, the person performing the juju should also stake 500k. Cus even me cannot bet on something I won't gain from if I win.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
chubbyswit:
shut up! Travelling and accomodation shouldnt be your problem if you are willing to stake upto 500k just to clear your doubt. How are my even sure you are worth 100k? You guys are just shameless and a disgrace to your community.

And this one just took it personal.. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by chubbyswit(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
johnydon22:

And this one just took it personal.. SMH
nothing personal. Seems you are the only mature and sensible atheist around here.

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Humanistme: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
chubbyswit:

cheesy guy it's not that serious na why are you so pained.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Humanistme: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
chubbyswit:
nothing personal. Seems you are the only mature and sensible atheist around here.

~yimu~ grin
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by chubbyswit(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Humanistme:

~i am a fool~ grin
hmmm
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Humanistme: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
chubbyswit:
I AM A BIGGER FOOL grin
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by chubbyswit(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Humanistme:
i and my kind are the biggest fools in the universe and only God can give me wisdom
you are right bro.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by hopefulLandlord: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
chubbyswit:

remember to breathe
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Humanistme: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
chubbyswit:
My idiocy is legendary. nobody can save me. I was born foolish and in foolishness I shall die
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by chubbyswit(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Humanistme:

My idiocy is legendary. nobody can save me. I was born foolish and in foolishness I shall die
your choice. but i pray you don't. Jesus Christ can and will save you.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by UncleSnr(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
krattoss:
When it comes to superstitious believes..Am one of those people that usually counters it with every possible means..but today I confirm that Juju,majic is real..

Although some certain rules and rights must be adhered to before it works..
Unfortunately for me i learnt the hard way loosing my hard earned 10k embarassed..

ONE of my guy like that saw me today and called me..he told me shey I be the guy way dey claim say juju no dey exist ..I insisisted yes with all gravity and counter accusations... he told me to put my money I will cut him and blood won't come out..I doubted..he brought out a razor blade and told me to cit him, if he didnt bleed i give him 10k if he bleeds he gives me.. I agreed and as a die hard I was..I insisted I go bring my own razor. .he agreed..
As I brought out the razor..I cut myself first. ..thus blood gushed out of my hand..
Now it's his turn i insisted..I first cut his hand sheepishly. .it did not go through...I remembered my money and said no this ain't it...with all my muscule while holding The razor blade..I ran the razor blade through his hand..behold it was just like i ran razor through caterpillar tire as no sign of injury surfaced infct he razor even wounded me in my palms..I was perplexed and amazed..my money don go be that angry..

Now on another one he told me to lock my room,doors of our house and every possible entrance that he will sleep in my room tonight..I been no wan gree but I said to myself...how much e be kwanu..I have started loosing let me loose..fvck it..

I agreed with 5k stake each...I was awake that night cos he told me time he was gonna come through..
U know what as i was busy keeping watch that night..behold a knock on my door..as I opened..it was that my guy...
I laughed and shrugged it off claiming its nothing but deep inside me i was confused..but later later he no collect the 5pin from me via him man I be..
He now made me know its easy..
He later educated on how it works..
1..he washed his body with some herbs gave to him by one babalawo like that..
2..a woman must not cross him with legs otherwise his own Serena or juju will be renderd null..
3..he doesn't wear slippers anytime he wants to dissapear or teleport..
4..he doesn't pass through a curtained door or window
And lastly..
5 he must use an egg for some incarntations anytime he wants to teleport..plus many more he didn't tell me ..

So guys all I want to say is THIS LIFE IS BIGGER THAN ANYHUMAN BEIGN ON EARHT..

DON'T THINK U KNOW ALL COS WHAT U DON'T KNOW IS BIGGER THAN U

NEVER BET WHAT U CAN'T AFFORD TO LOOSE NO MATTER HOW SURE U ARE..

BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND MY FELLOW DOUBTING THOMASES..JUJU IS REAL cool

Ur opinions are highly welcomed..johnnydon22 ,krystalkris,seun... etc

apply for the one million dollar paranormal challenge.
There is lot to gain than to lose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife / The Meaning Of Your Profile Name ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.