Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real (6548 Views)

A Man Get Stuck In A Truck(Africa Juju Is Real) / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by obinna58(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
krattoss:
why then do u doubt? ??

U wanna see it first hand and live...then come over
Tricks not real
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
NPComplete:

Exactly. I haven't been in Enugu since 2 years now. And I am more familiar with Agbani road and Nike/Abakpa area. Would have loved to be there. And if I can't be there then I will require a live video recording else the whole thing isn't worth my while.
u want the dude to be all over the news exhibiting juju and magics..??

What's his loved ones gonna say bout it undecided...

Don't u know it can ruin one's future in this country where majority forbids and speaks I'll of those act's
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

Tricks not real
u know what's real. ..u 're gonna watch a guy disappear in ur own very front..

Thays what's real...

Infact it really looks am boasting or begging y'all to belive..

Am done here...goodnight untill someone accepts the challenge
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 12:22am On Sep 21, 2017
krattoss:
Hello ladies and gentle men...

Hahn,johnnydon22..npcomplete..

I have used my eyes and confirmed ....Dude teleporting is real...

AM more than serious this time..

AM in for the bet Hahn..yeah Hahn am in for the bet...

U and johnnydon22 should cordinate and holla me at 08105968079...
Or u drop ur own am gonna holla u guys......

Any where any venue...no cameras..no police no military...

Come with any amount of squad...

Am not gonna lie...I don't have up to 500k but I can cough out 10k...but hey...ain't joking and the nigga ain't gonna accept 10k bet. ...

Hahn I personally callenge u..if u dare put ur 500k ...u ain't gonna see it again...

I could go borrowing but dude ain't wanna blow his cover....

So I dare any die hard doubting Thomas to dare me and ma nigga cool

Any interested person should hit me up with my number...Am on whatsapp Facebook and Twitter..ain't no time for hide and seek....

As for venue..I school at futo. ...and he'll yeah strike been called off so am going back this weekend...

If any of y'all gat the liver...then futo you come or imsu where the nigga schools..

SEEING IS BELIEVING.. cool

So he disappeared right in front of you?
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 12:27am On Sep 21, 2017
krattoss:

Don't u know it can ruin one's future in this country where majority forbids and speaks I'll of those act's

If there are not video recordings, such a thing can easily be hypnosis..

Video documentation is important since Video cameras can't be hypnotised
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 21, 2017
johnydon22:

So he disappeared right in front of you?
yes
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2017
johnydon22:

If there are not video recordings, such a thing can easily be hypnosis..

Video documentation is important since Video cameras can't be hypnotised
what if things go south and video goes viral undecided
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by NPComplete: 6:35am On Sep 21, 2017
krattoss:

Bonjour bro.
Trust me, the need for the video is not to expose your guy to internet fame or infamy. It is strictly for my own viewing. The face of all the participants can easily be obscured if the video has to be shared. And ur guy can use any form of physical obscurement he will prefer. But I do need to see a video.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by NPComplete: 6:43am On Sep 21, 2017
Are we doing this thing or not?
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2017
NPComplete:

Bonjour bro.
Trust me, the need for the video is not to expose your guy to internet fame or infamy. It is strictly for my own viewing. The face of all the participants can easily be obscured if the video has to be shared. And ur guy can use any form of physical obscurement he will prefer. But I do need to see a video.
no cameras please,please and please
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by NPComplete: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2017
krattoss:
no cameras please,please and please

The problem with this is that it will be a my-word-against-yours kind of thing when the bet is lost. Someone will easily claim that certain things contributed to him losing the bet and since I won't be there to see it, that isn't satisfactory for me.

If not because I have my plate full this weekend, I would have come down to Enugu just to see this.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by oyeludef(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2017
In the army barracks back den, there used to be an occasion called 'wasa'.... Its a multi ethnic celebration that involves different cultural displays,portraying the diversity of ethnicity dat make up the Nigerian army. It was in such an occasion i witnessed in real life where an aboki with a very sharp jack knife was cutting himself with the knife before the eyes of the crowd nd not a single cut on him... I still remember dat event like its happening now cos we were all in awe as we saw d display..
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by oyeludef(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2017
Never assume you know everything.. There are still events in life dat science cannot explain
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by NPComplete: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2017
oyeludef:
In the army barracks back den, there used to be an occasion called 'wasa'.... Its a multi ethnic celebration that involves different cultural displays,portraying the diversity of ethnicity dat make up the Nigerian army. It was in such an occasion i witnessed in real life where an aboki with a very sharp jack knife was cutting himself with the knife before the eyes of the crowd nd not a single cut on him... I still remember dat event like its happening now cos we were all in awe as we saw d display..

This is the stupidest shiit I have read on this thread. U saw him "cutting himself" and that's juju. I am sure u also believe those ones that swallow and spit fire is also juju too
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by oyeludef(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2017
NPComplete:

This is the stupidest shiit I have read on this thread. U saw him "cutting himself" and that's juju. I am sure u also believe those ones that swallow and spit fire is also juju too
since its not juju, post a video of ursef cutting ur throat with knife so we all can know its normal
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by NPComplete: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2017
oyeludef:
since its not juju, post a video of ursef cutting ur throat with knife so we all can know its normal

Yeah. I am sure all those people that got stabbed in movies got stabbed for real too. This thread is beyond you.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by oyeludef(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2017
NPComplete:

Yeah. I am sure all those people that got stabbed in movies got stabbed for real too. This thread is beyond you.
Lolzz... Nd wat everyone witnessed live in awe is same as movie tricks. I see u are delusional by choice. I can't help u. If u think metaphysical events is not real den leave ur comfort zone mr man.

1 Like

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by NPComplete: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2017
oyeludef:
Lolzz... Nd wat everyone witnessed live in awe is same as movie tricks. I see u are delusional by choice. I can't help u. If u think metaphysical events is not real den leave ur comfort zone mr man.

I am delusional by choice but u are just willfully stupid. I was expecting u to give me a much more irrefutable evidence of the juju u witnessed a long time ago. Not some hackneyed trick that young boys used to do on the streets of Kano and in boarding school back in the days. A trick so elementary it's not even worth investigating.
An idiot like u saw a trick and was so awed to believe it was juju. Like I said, this thread is beyond u. But u can stick around and keep making a monkey out of yourself though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by johnydon22(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2017
krattoss:
what if things go south and video goes viral undecided

Not really a reasonable excuse to refuse video documentation
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by NPComplete: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2017
johnydon22:

Not really a reasonable excuse to refuse video documentation

Gbam!!!
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by oyeludef(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2017
NPComplete:

I am delusional by choice but u are just willfully stupid. I was expecting u to give me a much more irrefutable evidence of the juju u witnessed a long time ago. Not some hackneyed trick that young boys used to do on the streets of Kano and in boarding school back in the days. A trick so elementary it's not even worth investigating.
An idiot like u saw a trick and was so awed to believe it was juju. Like I said, this thread is beyond u. But u can stick around and keep making a monkey out of yourself though.
why u so mad boi? Bitterness nd hate is all over ur post.
As for d topic, if u see where someone was beaten with a talisman ring, u will know dat juju is real..
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by adepeter2027(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
krattoss:
damn..Lagos is too far cry

Imo state - Lagos. ... undecided
Hahahahahaha

Kratos, you're funny ooo...

IF it's too far, why not tell that guy of yours to teleport himself from Imo to Lagos?

Àbí his Juju no potent reach that level?

2 Likes

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by adepeter2027(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
krattoss:
have you ever seen any such videos online before

I don't know his reasons but its just part of the rules..
I see no reason why that guy of yours would prohibit the use of CAMERAS.

WHY
WHY
WHY
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by adepeter2027(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
This thread reminds me of hopefullandlord

A baba okija that can't use moniker to reveal real name, is that one bàbà?

A "teleporter" that could disappear in the night but can't teleport himself from Imo to Lagos, is that one a real teleporter?

A teleporter that uses OKADA to transport himself, is that a teleporter?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by geoworldedu: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
bennyann:

Dear I'm sorry I don't do that. I can't even do it.

When looking at the pictures, I remembered otem's room pictures he posted. there's nothing wrong with a room looking alike in my eyes.

Don't be serious with it jor. (Na for my eyes o)

You're just looking for how to bring Otem into d matter. I'm currently scouting thru d pictures of Otem's room & need I say they don't look alike in any way. See one 4 yasef down here

Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by waldigit: 3:06am On Sep 22, 2017
krattoss:
When it comes to superstitious believes..Am one of those people that usually counters it with every possible means..but today I confirm that Juju,majic is real..

Although some certain rules and rights must be adhered to before it works..
Unfortunately for me i learnt the hard way loosing my hard earned 10k embarassed..

ONE of my guy like that saw me today and called me..he told me shey I be the guy way dey claim say juju no dey exist ..I insisisted yes with all gravity and counter accusations... he told me to put my money I will cut him and blood won't come out..I doubted..he brought out a razor blade and told me to cit him, if he didnt bleed i give him 10k if he bleeds he gives me.. I agreed and as a die hard I was..I insisted I go bring my own razor. .he agreed..
As I brought out the razor..I cut myself first. ..thus blood gushed out of my hand..
Now it's his turn i insisted..I first cut his hand sheepishly. .it did not go through...I remembered my money and said no this ain't it...with all my muscule while holding The razor blade..I ran the razor blade through his hand..behold it was just like i ran razor through caterpillar tire as no sign of injury surfaced infct he razor even wounded me in my palms..I was perplexed and amazed..my money don go be that angry..

Now on another one he told me to lock my room,doors of our house and every possible entrance that he will sleep in my room tonight..I been no wan gree but I said to myself...how much e be kwanu..I have started loosing let me loose..fvck it..

I agreed with 5k stake each...I was awake that night cos he told me time he was gonna come through..
U know what as i was busy keeping watch that night..behold a knock on my door..as I opened..it was that my guy...
I laughed and shrugged it off claiming its nothing but deep inside me i was confused..but later later he no collect the 5pin from me via him man I be..
He now made me know its easy..
He later educated on how it works..
1..he washed his body with some herbs gave to him by one babalawo like that..
2..a woman must not cross him with legs otherwise his own Serena or juju will be renderd null..
3..he doesn't wear slippers anytime he wants to dissapear or teleport..
4..he doesn't pass through a curtained door or window
And lastly..
5 he must use an egg for some incarntations anytime he wants to teleport..plus many more he didn't tell me ..

So guys all I want to say is THIS LIFE IS BIGGER THAN ANYHUMAN BEIGN ON EARHT..

DON'T THINK U KNOW ALL COS WHAT U DON'T KNOW IS BIGGER THAN U

NEVER BET WHAT U CAN'T AFFORD TO LOOSE NO MATTER HOW SURE U ARE..

BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND MY FELLOW DOUBTING THOMASES..JUJU IS REAL cool

Ur opinions are highly welcomed..johnnydon22 ,krystalkris,seun... etc
Juju is real because Devil is real and God is real. So then if all are real, then Hell is real and you better give your life to Christ before its too late.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by kevoh(m): 3:42am On Sep 22, 2017
No cameras! No Facebook live video, in 2017? angry angry I am still waiting for the part of the thread where someone will cry he was later scammed or even something worse undecided
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by 1Sharon(f): 3:47am On Sep 22, 2017
kevoh:
No cameras! No Facebook live video, in 2017? angry angry I am still waiting for the part of the thread where someone will cry he was later scammed or even something worse undecided

lool..make we just dey look

magic trick oo
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by bennyann: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2017
krattoss:
Now my room main main

I just want to apologize to you, Otematum and johnydon22 for thinking out loud about your room being similar to otem's. Thanks.
Re: Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real by bennyann: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:

You're just looking for how to bring Otem into d matter. I'm currently scouting thru d pictures of Otem's room & need I say they don't look alike in any way. See one 4 yasef down here

You even came here too. shocked

I'm not someone who look for the worse in others and hope they're ridiculed. I believe I made a mistake by thinking out loud here. And I'm wrong so I'm sorry.

I'm sorry o, very very very sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? / Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.