Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

7 Thinks Every Ladies Always Want From A Man To Win Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Thinks Every Ladies Always Want From A Man To Win Her Heart (564 Views)

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Thinks Every Ladies Always Want From A Man To Win Her Heart by dizzyime: 12:43am On Sep 18, 2017
The conduct of ladies is as quite a bit of a puzzle
to men as that of men is to ladies. Be that as it
may, one thing is sure. The ladies love to be
charmed. They need to be sought after
Read more. http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/uncategorized/7-thinks-every-ladies-always-want-man/

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt And Girlfriend Play Hanky Panky In Bed; Flaunt Their Wristwatches / Am Not Interested Again / A Guy Need To Struggle To Make Easy Life For His Future Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.