Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,181 members, 7,957,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (31773 Views)

Why I Lived Under Lagos Bridge – 75 Year Old Ghanaian (Picture) / Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

OP I know you are lying and exaggerating but continue.

YIMU!

Negative slowpoke. It'll take ample sangfroid and days of deductive meditation to really figure what mental disease burdens you so.
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by clark0: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2017
oka4ugoo:

Same here bro.

You both need help, possibly a therapist..
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Omoluabi16(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

Nah...
Is do
sad
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by brownhawk: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2017
bayocanny:
Hahahaha cheesy
believe me the motherfuckerr was one hell of a liability
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by rosalieene(f): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2017
amicable09:

Lol. Rosy, you just reminded me of mine. Changing rooms and having new roommates every academic session was not something I enjoyed so much but it was fun and annoying on some days.

There's no lady I can't live with now. The quarrelsome ones, I'm ready. The calm, I'm in. The noise makers, I'm game. The lazy, let's roll cheesy.

I had one who will use undies and throw them under her bunk bed and won't wash. She'd cook and the food will be too salty, if you tell her there's so much salt, she'll tell you she likes so much salt in her food. lol. I had the one who used my plates and pots and never washed them. I was always blessed with the ones that were like mother hen, very caring and protective too. Ah! now I remember the one who loved darkness! At the end of the day, we reached a compromise sha and now, I can walk around in a dark room confidently because of her and she too was able to live with natural light shining into our room.

The mix was needed. I never had a roommate who was exactly like me and I liked it so. I imagine having another me in a room cheesy, people won't know there are occupants in the room. Everyone should have a roommate at one time in their lives, it will reveal the hidden you.

lol, if given opportunity again, I'd rather stay alone off-campus.

imagine a room in which 8 girls lived.

I had seven roommates every year, so u can imagine how annoying it is.
The only reason why I didn't leave the hostel was because of light, water and proximity to Class.

I always envy those rooms where they all mind their business then and always wondered why mine was different. I loved privacy.
when it's time to laugh n joke, they do but they know their boundaries.

same with me, there is no lady I can't live with now but I rather not live with those bad eggs because I don't want to ever again displease myself just to avoid trouble.

For the quarrelsome ones, the best treatment is silence treatment, I can do that very well. we ll be strangers to ourselves
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Rozaytee: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Chiscomax:
Justin was his name, he croaks his throat and spits in the room. Piglet! I had to Quarrel with him always for my survival

cry
Jesus!!!!...spits in room

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by chibuchibu: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
same as my former roomie. she will pack plates and leftovers for 1 wk.
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by oka4ugoo: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
clark0:

You both need help, possibly a therapist..

Thanks bro but I'm cool with my life, I don't need any fucking therapist. I love and enjoy privacy.
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by MISSNORA(f): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
maxiuc:
am getting set too

Arranging my disgusting materials
me too cheesy
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by amicable09(f): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
rosalieene:

lol, if given opportunity again, I'd rather stay alone off-campus.

imagine a room in which 8 girls lived.

I had seven roommates every year, so u can imagine how annoying it is.
The only reason why I didn't leave the hostel was because of light, water and proximity to Class.
Wow! You guys were much o! Ours Was The other way round. 4 in a room. 3 roommates yearly. As a girl, the security and comfort superseded the stress of living off campus.

I always envy those rooms where they all mind their business then and always wondered why mine was different. I loved privacy.
when it's time to laugh n joke, they do but they know their boundaries.
Envy? Envy for me was when it came to the time of moving from Hostel A to B and from room number 1 to 2 and starting afresh with new faces. Apart from those, hostel rocked!

I'm a very private person. So so private and I value my space. As much as I'll not say No if you ask to use my stuff, don't take it without my consent. Ask. I can be playful and I can change from play to being serious by just staring at my table and seeing that someone ate there but didn't wipe it clean and ants are beginning to crawl all over. Arrrggghhh!!!!

It was while staying with roommates I noticed that when I'm upset, my English becomes very clear and I talk very fast. Lol. So my roommates knew, the moment they notice my words are rolling out too fast, they just go, 'no vex, no vex'.

same with me, there is no lady I can't live with now but I rather not live with those bad eggs because I don't want to ever again displease myself just to avoid trouble.

For the quarrelsome ones, the best treatment is silence treatment, I can do that very well. we ll be strangers to ourselves
Lol. You're bigger, better, wiser and stronger now. That's the advantage. Even the quarrelsome ones, if you don't give them face, they'll become gentle. All 12 of the ladies I stayed with at different times in the hostel today are ladies whose homes are open to me today.

The one thing we always did at the end of the session was to mimic and yab ourselves. We made sure we left the rooms as friends. I miss those girls cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Mypeople2(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Irenemmeso:
what of 100level?
Nice question.We were six in a small room.One of them used to smoke and womanize.But he doesn't do it inside the room since we were leaving in a "cage" Another drinks soaked Garri and Hausa "kulikuli"(ksquare), then he starts releasing gases from his anus at night.May God help you if you are lying upside down and his anus is close to your mouth
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by maxiuc(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
MISSNORA:
me too cheesy
no retreat no surrender
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by freshkik(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
lol, i have enjoyed this topic, i hardly ever do follow up on any topic but i did (& ll still do here) grin grin

BUT erm, does dat mean that 99% of ppl here is/was clean n neat?!! undecided you see y its always they good to hear a story from both sides, i wont be surprised if at the end of the day , 1 or 2 people simply told their stories n not their innocent rummies grin tongue
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Irenemmeso(f): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Mypeople2:
Nice question.We were six in a small room.One of them used to smoke and womanize.But he doesn't do it inside the room since we were leaving in a "cage" Another drinks soaked Garri and Hausa "kulikuli"(ksquare), then he starts releasing gases from his anus at night.May God help you if you are lying upside down and his anus is close to your mouth
lollll
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2017
tosinfalade:
I once had a roommate that campaigned against my emergence as the president of our faculty. supported my opponent, cooked all lies and he emerged... it was so frustrating that we had to split.
This one weak me oooo cheesy
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Enskynelson:
I can remember an instance. A roommate refused to contribute money for us to buy insecticide for mosquitoes and said when we buy we should spray our areas and leave his own.
That your room mate need spanking ooo cheesy
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by kikies(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2017
Hantonia:
it always annoyin til d extent of pot of soup at times semo pot at times i pick it up nd put it outsdy at times d hostel cleaner sweeps it off

That's it, no time Abeg. gosh I can't stand a dirty or even untidy person.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Hantonia(f): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2017
kikies Tpost=60740185:

That's it, no time Abeg. gosh I can't stand a dirty or even untidy person.
My First Yr Was Worse My Rm Wil Neva Sweep Except Me Nd My Bunkmate Til D Extend Dat On My Matric Dae My Mum Was Like Wtf D Rm Looks Like Pigsty Left 2 D Hal On Time On Gettin Bk Wit My Mum It Was Horrible D Worse Part Was Dat One Of Dem Mum Was Sittin Insdy Wit Her Daughter Eatin Meatpie Insdy Dat Rm My Mum Was So Pissed I Had 2 Start Cleanin Asap

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by kikies(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2017
Hantonia:
My First Yr Was Worse My Rm Wil Neva Sweep Except Me Nd My Bunkmate Til D Extend Dat On My Matric Dae My Mum Was Like Wtf D Rm Looks Like Pigsty Left 2 D Hal On Time On Gettin Bk Wit My Mum It Was Horrible D Worse Part Was Dat One Of Dem Mum Was Sittin Insdy Wit Her Daughter Eatin Meatpie Insdy Dat Rm My Mum Was So Pissed I Had 2 Start Cleanin Asap
Lol..... Pele..... Don't tell anyone, between me n u, I think I can poison a dirty roomie. *runsaway*

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Hantonia(f): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
kikies:

Lol..... Pele..... Don't tell anyone, between me n u, I think I can poison a dirty roomie. *runsaway*
Lol Funy U
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by MISSNORA(f): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
maxiuc:
no retreat no surrender
I'm game cheesy
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by johnime: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
harriet412:
Mine was my bunkmate, she'd pee in her bucket and keep for weeks. I was always throwing her bucket away, she wasn't bothered and was always buying a new one. Very annoying undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Eject This Tenant? / Flooded Water Invade A Home In Anambra / Sure and better deals...bend Down And Select!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.