Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (31104 Views)

Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? / Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Bigsteveg(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkayee:
Hmm not hygiene wise but a temporary roommate had sex in the same room I was in thinking I was sleeping
You mean a guy came to have sex with your roomie with you inside. Sorry to say that guy is a jerk. Either you sleeping or not, it's not proper except you aren't around, a quickie can easily go.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Bigsteveg(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I remember living with that pig who for reasons I can't fathom, thought taking regular baths will make him melt. maybe someone somewhere told him he was made of salt. the room would stink like a pigsty anytime nepa takes light. what irked me most was his love for taking siestas on my bed with his BO flavoured sweat. I thought life had gotten better when he graduated only for the real bush pig to be my new roommate.

in comes isoko man(donk know how and why he got that name despite not being from there). he uses plates and pots and plans to wash them at the end of the semester, people claim the boxers he wore and entered my room for the first time was what he wore since his matriculation, and I can firmly say he wore it on his convocation. apparently the grime and slime had made it stick to his buttocks that changing it was practically impossible. he knew this fact and yet he was a partial nudist who on little provocation would strip down to that boxers. imagine when a brown coloured boxers has faded to gray cloured brown with sufficient signs of accumulated skid marks.

this boy loved to eat beans once it has rottened abit, b3cause he deliberately leaves it without warming for days before he resumes the cooking. he will store the drained beans water in his corner and even corpses in a cemetery could be awoken by such a stench which usually emanates after weeks. no matter what you say, how much you yell, he will tell you that maximum you can leave the room. nobody eelver kicks him out, many run for dear life. this is a man who never had a gf all while I knew him and thus had no motivation to change his behavior. he was a swine all through university.

if you watch him eat, you will throw up all you have eaten since Christmas and new year. a man who prepared stale okro soup and when the animal and marine life finished in the soup, added boiled eggs to the okro soup for his dinner.

nobody ever tried eating his food by error or my robbery. those who didn't heed this recent warning went home with severe cases of stomach virus. it's very possible he added his stool to help his beans ferment, because for the life of me, beans shouldn't smell that bad, even if it was prepared in hell fire
You really tried. If you can endure all these, my brother you will cope well in hell fire.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by IamAthens(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
My friend endured a whole lot. The roomie would come back home at night and continue to pace up and down in the room for no just cause. He actually never had money for gas but was buying codiene on a steady. Nigga was cooking one day and the gas finished then he opted to make stew with electric heater (boiling ring). I can't stay with an annoying person cos I'm annoying as well.

8 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Oyindidi(f): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Chiscomax:
Justin was his name, he croaks his throat and spits in the room. Piglet! I had to Quarrel with him always for my survival

cry
This is disgusting, I can't eat in that room.
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by ibkayee(f): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Bigsteveg:

You mean a guy came to have sex with your roomie with you inside. Sorry to say that guy is a jerk. Either you sleeping or not, it's not proper except you aren't around, a quickie can easily go.
Nah the girl is the culprit to be honest, common courtesy as a roommate, guy doesn't really owe me anything. Anyway it was only temporary sha, I didn't want a roommate in the first place sef cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by murphyibiam15(m): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
kennygee:
Lol.

In my final year room in the hostel, I lived with another final year student and some others, this chic was a runs girl and her clique of friends were also runs girls, her friends would visit her in the hostel and they would gist every single dirty and gory detail of their sexcapades not minding that they were not alone in the room.

They didn't care, you could either block your ears or leave the room.

That is my own idea of disgusting.
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by RillJ(m): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I thought life had gotten better when he graduated only for the real bush pig to be my new roommate.

Why only you? Is there something in you that kept attracting the 'type'.

No beef bro, just asking.
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by murphyibiam15(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkayee:
Hmm not hygiene wise but a temporary roommate had sex in the same room I was in thinking I was sleeping
Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by mikejj(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
maxiuc:
I am that disgusting roommate

Case closed

angry angry angry angry angry sad
hahaha your conscience good well,we'll like to hear the story.
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by exclusivejayce(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
haaa... mine was that hypocritic son of a pastor with his never ending #TDB campaign.
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by HaneefahRN(f): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
I have only had one such roommate.
We have to remind her to have her bath even while she is on, I can bet it she once didn't bath for almost two weeks straight, her bed is never laid and the dirt colour pattern is so disgusting, none of the other roomies ever sat on it, doesn't go to class, sleeps all day then borrow other people's make up by night to look good for the dunderheads that'll come look for her (Usually wonder how they cope with the smell in that corner, well, love is blind and has anosmia)
Never saw her wash for a whole session, you can see her clothes rotting outside the room. Soak clothes for ages till the water starts smelling.
Wash plate ke, my brave Bunkie had to wash her maggot filled plates for her once just to stop the stench that filled the whole room, thought a rat had died.

Then again she pilfers , borrows things without returning and through her hypocritical ways fueled a misunderstanding BTW friends.

Anytime I look at her I keep wondering how just one person could have so many bad attributes. Never met anyone that way, and she really spoilt the first impression I had of her of her being an OK person.

Well, she is pretty, I don't know if someone will decide to cope with her cos of that. Cos she is hard to change.

9 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by frankfab(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
I was the one looking for trouble. During my first year, i was opportuned to live alone but due to financial problem in second year. I left my well furnished room to share a room with one dirty creature. The guy happens to be older and taller than me but he's too lazy. I later regretted staying with the beast because i feared alot of challenging like loss of my properties including some school document.. It's a long story. His room is too sandy, the wall beautified with the blood of the female anophele mosquito, the sink unit is blocked with food particles and debris, the thing he called a bed - tough to the extant you no matter how i sweep the room i will still see more pieces of it. What about the pot and plates, here tries to wash it but at times he will just rinse them with water - no sponging, no soap. I will arrange, he will scatter to the extant. I started staying in my girl's place make i no go die.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by brownhawk: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
I prefer not to share mine but one thing for sure is that I can assassinate that Igbo free of charge if I find him

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by murphyibiam15(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wishaky:
Yeah, can never forget about her in my life, she was my worst nightmare, back then at University of Nigeria Enugu campus, we were in our medical hostel and she was my a year junior, a lady from Ogbulafor village in Nsukka, its when I want to read that she will remember the audio tape of her Pastor Mbaka of adoration night and she will soo much loud her speaker that people from other rooms will now start complaining, she start cooking her local food nd soup inside the room nd everywhere wil be smelling, if this she travelled home then, if she travelled home then, we use to be very happy nd relax, we were 4 in the room but non of us could dare her, we used to hear her stories of how she beats her room mates at Nsukka during her precollege, and she once threatened to beat me, she was so dirty eehh, it was so worst that I had to ran away from the room and started scouting with one of my Yoruba sister in her room then, she and her room mates will just be laughing at me that I left my whole bed space empty and was sharing half bed with them, I really wish to see meet her once again but can't fear her like then.
which hostel did you stay in unec.. Ibiam, Adelabu; Ojukwu; mariere; manua or new hostel?

I stayed in GH
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Daniluv2k4(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
my roomie is the best... Very carefree. I'm the kind who enjoy privacy right from home but this dude changed everything. together we de since pd days till 400l now... James respect you bro

10 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Wishaky(f): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
murphyibiam15:

which hostel did you stay in unec.. Ibiam, Adelabu; Ojukwu; mariere; manua or new hostel?

I stayed in GH

I stayed in Adeleke Adelabu both B and C wing, ibiam and Manua
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by murphyibiam15(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wishaky:

I stayed in Adeleke Adelabu both B and C wing, ibiam and Manua
that's cool.. what did u study in unec
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Wishaky(f): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
murphyibiam15:

Guess am on hot seat?

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Wishaky(f): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
murphyibiam15:

Am I?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by murphyibiam15(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wishaky:

Guess am on hot seat?
Hahahahaha... not so... guess we came out from same institution and decided to ask..
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by naijamakossa(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
The guy na chronic masturbator.

his matress is at the top and mine below,the first day I noticed some split water spraying on my head I thought it was someone spraying holy water in the room or na Ac water cheesy,na so I Comot head to check ,the guy was busy grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by VinceSpence(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
He sounds like a truck horn when he snores, I always sleep with earpiece on.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Wishaky(f): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
murphyibiam15:

Hahahahaha... not so... guess we came out from same institution and decided to ask..

Its okey, was only pulling your legs. It was from Health Sciences

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Intrepid01(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mine was none of this though, but he's still the most weird person have ever seen. People knew we never got along, although we were room mate for good 5 damn years!!. The only day we got along we were both robbed. He's number is on my phone but have never called him since he graduated in 2008. seriously, WE WERE JUST NOT MEANT TO BE FRIENDS.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by murphyibiam15(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wishaky:

Its okey, was only pulling your legs. It was from Health Sciences
that's great.. I studied medicine.. finished 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
naijamakossa:
The guy na chronic masturbator.

his matress is at the top and mine below,the first day I noticed some split water spraying on my head I thought it was someone spreading holy water in the room or na Ac water cheesy,na so I Comot head to check ,the guy was busy grin

In such case, you dare not disturb cool

4 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by chiraqDemon(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I remember living with that pig who for reasons I can't fathom, thought taking regular baths will make him melt. maybe someone somewhere told him he was made of salt. the room would stink like a pigsty anytime nepa takes light. what irked me most was his love for taking siestas on my bed with his BO flavoured sweat. I thought life had gotten better when he graduated only for the real bush pig to be my new roommate.

in comes isoko man(donk know how and why he got that name despite not being from there). he uses plates and pots and plans to wash them at the end of the semester, people claim the boxers he wore and entered my room for the first time was what he wore since his matriculation, and I can firmly say he wore it on his convocation. apparently the grime and slime had made it stick to his buttocks that changing it was practically impossible. he knew this fact and yet he was a partial nudist who on little provocation would strip down to that boxers. imagine when a brown coloured boxers has faded to gray cloured brown with sufficient signs of accumulated skid marks.

this boy loved to eat beans once it has rottened abit, b3cause he deliberately leaves it without warming for days before he resumes the cooking. he will store the drained beans water in his corner and even corpses in a cemetery could be awoken by such a stench which usually emanates after weeks. no matter what you say, how much you yell, he will tell you that maximum you can leave the room. nobody eelver kicks him out, many run for dear life. this is a man who never had a gf all while I knew him and thus had no motivation to change his behavior. he was a swine all through university.

if you watch him eat, you will throw up all you have eaten since Christmas and new year. a man who prepared stale okro soup and when the animal and marine life finished in the soup, added boiled eggs to the okro soup for his dinner.

nobody ever tried eating his food by error or my robbery. those who didn't heed this recent warning went home with severe cases of stomach virus. it's very possible he added his stool to help his beans ferment, because for the life of me, beans shouldn't smell that bad, even if it was prepared in hell fire
Jesus Christ. And I thought the guy that had only one pair of boxers n washed once a week was bad. Guy was an active soccer player too, he would come back and squeeze out the boxers and hang it inside the room and walk around naked without bathing. Then he would carry it n wear again on that Bo scented body n walk around again. I just took my bed to the next empty room in the hostel and soon everybody followed me just to escape this boy. I have never seen him again since I left secondary school and I don't wish to

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Wishaky(f): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
murphyibiam15:

that's great.. I studied medicine.. finished 2015

Ooohh good, studied medical laboratory and finished 2011/2012
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by elgeezy: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
My roommate get 1 gf bt d babe get plenty friends. Na me get TV, home theater and dvd. Na so dem go pack demselves full for room wey I pay for dey watch home video. When I come back room, dem no go even shake or excuse make man even free do wetin he wan do. Me wey get TV no dey see chance use am play my game. All my gestures to make dem leave d room no dey even bother them. As a bad guy, I go Jst go call all my drinking and smoking friends. Na so we go carry cigar smoke and better booze take finish d room. Na one after the other dem dey take their leave. Roommate no fit even open mouth tell me say I do bad. Worst come to worst, d gal nearly move enter our room finish o. Na so she go dey tie wrapper upandan wit dirty bra. So disgusting! B4 d semester end, I pursue dem both far far. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by naijamakossa(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
HenryDion:

In such case, you dare not disturb cool
I leave him to enjoy in peace but the problem is the way the bed do vibrate when he's reaching the real deal grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment / Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) / Architectural Drawings, Interior And Exterior And Construction call 08096365063

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.