Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. (2199 Views)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by PastorandMentor(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
My neighbor Miss Uduak visited the barber shop for her entire hair to be cut. The young lady had no mercy on the hair as she brought them all down. Friends reacted yet she replied no one or gave reasonable reasons enough to say why she did.
What is the world turning into? Cut my entire hair because of a failed relationship? Them never born that woman yet that would make me do such. Can you cut your entire hair because of a relationship that failed?

Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by falconey(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2017

The shop owner would probably pack it up, use it as wig, and sell it back to her well packaged.
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Whao... She looks vulnerable without the hair...

Good way to go... believe me.. it will really help her concentrate on other things.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by Nwodosis(m): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
You will only know the power of love when you are heartbroken!

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by PastorandMentor(m): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
See friends reaction..

Lalasticlala come and see young girls of our days ooo

Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by VampireeM(f): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
She looks so naive and young. How young gals of these generation allow their life revolve round a man is what am yet to comprehend

Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by VickyRotex(f): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Op, did she tell you it's because of a failed relationship?
The timeline 2010 to 2017 could mean how long it took her to grow the hair. Nawa for una sef.

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by stGabrielo(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nawa for naija girls sha,shey its a New thing for a guy to cheat ni
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by PastorandMentor(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
I know her. She is my neighbor. I know the story.
VickyRotex:
The timeline 2010 to 2017 could mean how long it took her to grow the hair. Nawa for una sef.
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by abelprice(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
undecided... wetin d hair get to do with failure in a relationship.. undecided...
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
And so you decided to bring your neighbor's irrelevant story to Nairaland so that we can do what?
PastorandMentor:

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by MzDeeb(f): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
PastorandMentor:

Imagine! Lets even assume she is truly your neighbour. Do you think you are being fair to her by writing this as the headline.

It's her personal life, learn to respect that.

#oversabi people#smh.

You berra grow up.
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by VickyRotex(f): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
PastorandMentor:

Na so!
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Now how will she enter a new relationship now she is looking so fuckkingg ugly, instead of her to find a way to make herself look better, the guy will be laughing at her somewhere now.

This is what happens when your whole life revolves around a relationship.

That's how one stupid girl changed her name to her boyfriend's name on Facebook, when they broke up she had to change her name back and delete all their pictures together, person wey never marry you, na em you dey cross River Niger for.
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by IamSINZ(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Where did she indicate that she did it after a break up?
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by Heloct(f): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jeez.. And her hair is long. Everything gone on break up.. Nawa.

Like it was when the hair started growing that she got in a relationship.. grin
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by tooth4tooth: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
She's gifted with hair and will definitely grow another one. What is the big deal cutting it ? undecided
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by PastorandMentor(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
You must be high on Biafra weed. She posted it via her Facebook account. If she wanted it private, would she have done that? Get brain my friend
MzDeeb:

Imagine! Lets even assume she is truly your neighbour. Do you think you are being fair to her by writing this as the headline.

It's her personal life, learn to respect that.

#oversabi people#smh.

You berra grow up.
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by HelenBee(f): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by COUNSELME: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Different strokes for different folks,it could be her own way of dealing with breakups,maybe the hair reminds her of an event or something that she couldn't deal it.Dealing with breakups,finding it hard to let go? Please talk to a professional relationship counselor to help in the journey of recovery,call counselme for free on 092749494 or chat on counselme.ng,IG @counselme
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by bitchcrafts: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tell her to put ash join
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by TINALETC3(f): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
undecided Op mayb rite, a cousin of mine did dat after breaking up wt her first Luv, wen I asked her y, she sed in her heart, d guy is dead, so d need to cut her off hair completely, cus in my culture, wen sumone dies, d affected relatives cuts off hair, bt, it's madness tho undecided
VickyRotex:
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by PastorandMentor(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
You must be high on Biafra weed. I posted it on Nairaland but she personally posted it on Facebook with over 1 billion users. Get brain please. Stop being confused like Nnamdi Kalu
LadyGoddiva:
And so you decided to bring your neighbor's irrelevant story to Nairaland so that we can do what?
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Some girls sha...what my business anyway....
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by lalasticlala(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
PastorandMentor:
See friends reaction..

Lalasticlala come and see young girls of our days ooo

Nothing there indicates she cut the hair because of failed relationship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by Evablizin(f): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
undecided
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Maybe she joined one of those churches like mfn or chosen church.

.... or maybe as per traditional, to honour a dead person
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by VickyRotex(f): 12:22am On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided Op mayb rite, a cousin of mine did dat after breaking up wt her first Luv, wen I asked her y, she sed in her heart, d guy is dead, so d need to cut her off hair completely, cus in my culture, wen sumone dies, d affected relatives cuts off hair, bt, it's madness tho undecided

Haaaaa! lol, Oroburuku to terin! cheesy cheesy
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by Franky826: 1:11am On Sep 19, 2017
Y'all watch these westerners too much and zee world is not helping either.

Now you look like a cancer patient. grin
Re: Young Lady Cuts Her Entire Long Hair After Boyfriend Broke Up With Her. by PastorandMentor(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2017
You bad grin cheesy
Franky826:
Y'all watch these westerners too much and zee world is not helping either.

Now you look like a cancer patient. grin

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Lesbians Caught Kissing (See 18+ Photos) / What Can #1500 Do For You That You Will Cherish ? / See What She Came To My House With, Just See!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.