Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Why Are Guys Insecure? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Insecure? (3190 Views)

Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by jgirl3: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2007
I do not hate sports. I just don't like Arsenal

Man U all the way.
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by whitelexi(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2007
Oh C'mon, give me a break pls, we beat man.u at the emirates and kept a good record with them at old trafford, they respect us and we know.
They're at the top of the league cos we just wanna have fun grin
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by jgirl3: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2007
Have fun?
They're at the top because they deserve it. They've had a very good season this year.
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by whitelexi(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2007
yeah yeah yeah, but we still beat them, even with our 2nd team grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by mukina2: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2007
whitelexi we dey grin
busta gave allguys a new title grin

J girl . .arsenal rocks . .and you know that . . tongue

we'll deal with blackburn soon enuff grin

manscum is full of gay guys wait till girly ronaldo leaves grin then it will be gorrilla rooney grin
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by jgirl3: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2007
No more Arsenal talk. We don't wanna spam this thread talking about a pompous team do we?
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by whitelexi(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2007
mukina2:

whitelexi we dey grin
busta gave allguys a new title grin

J girl . .arsenal rocks . .and you know that . . tongue

we'll deal with blackburn soon enough grin

manscum is full of gay guys wait till girly ronaldo leaves grin then it will be gorrilla rooney grin

Mukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin Tell busta to just erase that title oh cos there are worse titles that will suit girls too grin grin and u know say i no dey hide mouth talk my own grin
@J-girlie girlie: Even man. u fans love arsenal's pattern of play cos its a delight to watch, Blackburn will confirm that today grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by jgirl3: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2007
i am not talking about the match. I just said we shouldn't spam the thread talking about your team.
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by mukina2: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2007
back to topic why are do men insecure . . . grin

whitelexi but the title suits guys well lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by whitelexi(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2007
Thou shalt not generalise tongue cool
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by mukina2: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2007
well ask busta cheesy
ok lexi dont you always seem to "appear whereever . . . . . is?> tongue
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by whitelexi(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2007
Spill it so i'll know whats happening. tongue
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by jgirl3: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2007
Insecure guys are more than insecure girls. I don't blame them though, a lot of girls are too good for the guys they end up dating. (A LOT NOT ALL)
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by whitelexi(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2007
j-girl:

Insecure guys are more than insecure girls. I don't blame them though, a lot of girls are too good for the guys they end up dating. (A LOT NOT ALL)

Ladies and Gentlemen! Introducing the latest addition to feminism grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by jgirl3: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2007
I ain't even denying it. I'm a feminist to a point, but someone needs to stand up for the "weaker" sex as y'all have labelled us
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by mukina2: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2007
lexi i dnt have to spill you know tongue

J Girl well said . .most guys have this inferiority complex and tend to make life unbearable for their girls tongue
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by whitelexi(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2007
j-girl:

I ain't even denying it. I'm a feminist to a point, but someone needs to stand up for the "weaker" sex as y'all have labelled us

There, i rest my case then grin
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by nedum: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2007
world we living in is full of sh** can u imagine a girl u are datin goes out n hav sex wit another man n comes back to tell u cos she felt bad after the act, does that make her unique or better frm the others dat will just continue havin sex wit any guys dat comes their way n wait for the day u will find out ur self or better still get lucky, u go marry ashi thinkin say na correct u put for house, MAKE GOD SAFE US ALL
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by Shentz(f): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2007
I saw the game as well, Blackburn is GOOD
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by adconline(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2007
@busta,
i should be very pleased to know thatI am judged to better that fellow animals, I should not conslole mafelf for getting it any time i want . But remember, I aint gay, so every time I do it , I do it with a female dog.
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by FactorChic(f): 1:08am On Mar 07, 2007
Guys are insecure, they think about what they've done to some girls maybe in the past, how they've hurt so many people and all that, now he's finally with a girl he loves and he thinks she'll do the same to him
he always be all up in her business

dats not the right answer, but guys are insecure for alot of reasons
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by mystikal(m): 1:22am On Mar 07, 2007
a man's insecurity more bearable than a girl's jealousy
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by mukina2: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2007
mystical you are joking right?
ever seen a possesive dude?
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by ugodaniel(m): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2007
well, i dunno know about y'all but i aint insecure at all! grin
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by mukina2: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2007
hmmmmmmm
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by ugodaniel(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2007
mukina2:

hmmmmmmm
mukina, why the hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by abdkabir(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2007
@topic

Guys are insecure because most of 'em grew up with security men in their house. Facing d challenges of Life all on their own has left them Rabbits without Furs.

But if u r from Yaba or Ajegunle, u seem to overcome this problem quite easily! U know Y so dont ask me. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by bunmii(f): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2007
they are mostly insecure when they are goin with a girl that is way out of their league i suppose that they can't believe their luck so any other guy talkin to that girl and other shyt like that result into problems
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by whitelexi(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2007
bunmii:

they are mostly insecure when they are goin with a girl that is way out of their league i suppose that they can believe their luck so any other guy talkin to that girl and other shyt like that result into problems

A woman cannot tell reasons why a guy gets insecure, she just knows he's insecure. Just like a man cannot make his heart do what his mind cannot handle grin
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by nkc(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
if a guy loves a girl truly, he will be over protective and jealous
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by mukina2: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2007
@ugo

nothing cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by onyekang1(f): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2007
insecurity!!! very funny! who no wan protect in tin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? / Strictly For Men Only Pls: How To Keep Your Power Edge With Women / I Think Am Tired Of My Girlfriend And Not Sure Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.